rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Diaster Wingman: A Gamma in Denial!

This is a (LONG and sad) story to remind you that is WAY better to go out SOLO - rather than hang out with a GAMMA that THINKS he got GAME.
This is a good example of what not to do if you are getting into game!

After months I went out with my roommate - a gamma on an at-least-two-years dry spell (hasnt fucked anyone since we have been living together). He defines himself saying "I'm picky but I got game". Pure denial, evidently. He isnt unattractive but he is very insecure and gives a negative vibe. Plus he aims for girls WAY OUT of his league. Still, he is a good guy and I wanted to help him getting laid, for once, as he is about to leave the country and move back to Europe.

We went to a bar and an interesting opportunity appeared: we spotted a brunette and a blonde, thin and well dressed, a 9 and a 8. We would later find out they were two aussie chicks in their early twenties that moved to LA 4 months before. To my surprise he approached them outside the bar, on his own, as soon as they went smoking on a bench - he asked for a cigarette, sat close to them and got it. However he was unable to transform that opener into an easy conversation. He was shut down as I have seen it happening tons of times before - he opens his target but doesnt have a conversation thread ready, he just uses a pick up line and then doesnt know what to say. His approach is fundamentally flawed, as he argues that the pick up line "Must be something very cool, unusual, so that they immediately understand this conversation isnt a typical one. And that I am mysterious".
I wanted to scream the first time I heard that!

Anyway, I approached him a min later and started talking to the girls - I chastised the girl that gave him the cigarette, arguing the wingman stopped smoking a while ago and that I have been preventing him from restarting for the last two months. A blatant bullshit, but they digged it. We were in. The major obstacle was that my positioning wasnt good. My wingman and the two girls were sitting on the bench in front of me while I was standing with my crotch basically in their faces, with my body fully turned toward them. No good. Quickly I moved to the side of the bench, crouching down, so that we could both isolate our girls and talk individually to them, rather than talk all 4 together. That was easily accomplished. Still, within 3 minutes his chick went to the restroom as wingman was unable to keep her interest up.

What did he do?
Rather than mind his business smoking his cigarette, he approached me and my girl and joined our conversation. Cockblocking to its finest. He highjacked the conversation with a barrage of questions. I was appalled as clearly he didnt understand what he was doing (ah!). I could have shut him down stealing his chick's seat (de facto excluding him and locking down my target) but I didnt do it. I wanted him to restart gaming his girl upon her return. I cared that he succeeded. Another major mistake. I patiently ignored his faux pas and just waited - shortly his girl would have been back from the restroom.

However, once his girl did return and sat back close to him, genius wingman kept talking to my girl, across his target, once again forcing a 4 people conversation. After 2-3 minutes of meaningless elderly game I couldnt take it anymore: I faked a phone call to walk away. My 9 had been listening to me but she didnt give me any solid IOI's. Plus, I had fucking cramps from crouching to the side of the bench close to her for so long. From afar I observed the body language of the chicks and of my wingman while he was trying to entertain them.
Mmmmmm...

Within 2 min the two chicks left the bench and went back inside the bar.
As I expected. The shocker and the learning part of this story, is that my wingman thought that we were doing well! He told me "They said they will be right back - they went to get some extra drinks". I laughed and told him the deal was done. Finito. The facts were:

- You didnt manage to open your blonde when you asked her for the cigarette.

- Your blonde left after 2 min that she was talking to you to go to the restroom.

- They both left within 1 min since I walked away to take my call.

What shocks me everytime is that he was blind to this rational argument, when I pointed out his mistakes and deconstructed what worked and what didnt work he just refused to listen. Adamant, he spied on the two girls for 15 min while the two chicks were inside talking to two other guys. He kept saying "I'm going back inside and I will suggest we all go out to XY restaurant. Do you like XY restaurant? Do you think it is a good choice that they will like?"

I told him the restaurant was the last of our problems. That set was dead. We didnt build any attraction. Still, he refused to listen. He was soo excited and delusional that when I reminded him our parking meter was about to expire (he drove) he went as far as to say "Who cares? We got something good here, better to take a $65 ticket rather than leave". DESPERADO.

In the end he approached his girl when she was alone for few instants. I observed the exchange from afar - his body language was way too friendly, he hugged her twice in 30 seconds, smiling like a puppy, displaying how nervous he was. However I saw him putting some digits in his phone and then he walked up to me grinning. That is when things turned beautiful.

Wingman: "I've done it. I got a number."

Me: "You mean, her number, what's her name?"

Wingman "Not exactly. She has been here in LA for 4 months only, so she doesnt have a cell. I got the one of the other girl, your target." (My target was in the restroom while this exchange took place).

Me: "Wingman, did she volunteer the other girl's number?"

Wingman "I asked her first but she was about to".

Me: "She was about to? LOL. Wingman, that number means nothing, lets go so we can avoid getting a parking ticket."

Wingman: "What do you mean, it means nothing?"

Me: "Do you really believe she doesnt have a cellphone after 4 MONTHS she has been living here? Plus, she didnt volunteer the number, neither she was about to. You strong-armed her into giving you something. She did so, so you could leave. She left you behind twice before, still you walked up to her again. The problem is that you are looking but seeing only what you want to see. Last but not least, the guy that she had been talking to, that she seemed to dig, was right behind you when you approached her, so she clearly didnt want to hand out her number to you in front of him."

Wingman got mad at this point. He stressed that he got game, but that he just aims very high and is interested only in the finest chicks. At that point I couldnt take this delusional bs anymore and I reminded him that he hadnt exactly been very successful in the last two years. [Image: tard.gif]

In conclusion, this painful and laughable story proves once again that a gameless man disregards facts to create a fictional reality that serves his purpose: convince himself that he got game. The Gamma Rationalization hamster is strong. DONT BE THAT GUY!

Gamma? What's that? Do you mean Omega?

Quote: (09-28-2011 11:51 AM)soup Wrote:  

Gamma? What's that? Do you mean Omega?

Yeah, he is not THAT bad. At least he tries, but fails, badly. In my book an Omega doesnt even try to be sexual or to get numbers, he just EXISTS, waiting for something to fall in his lap...every 5-10 years.

Pretty scary! It's like confidence, but in an entirely wrong way. Probably most normal men are afraid that they will look like that if they approach girls, even if they won't unless they're extremely extremely bad.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Oblivion, I was totally sure this story was about me when I saw the title. [Image: wave.gif]

Gamma male from Urban dictionary..
2. Gamma Male 30 up, 66 down
A Gamma Male is the third step down in the hierarchical taxonomy of the male sex, directly below a Beta Male and fathoms below an Alpha male. A Gamma Male unconsciously adopts or duplicates female behaviors, values, or expectations in the hopes of winning female admiration. He does this because he is too paralyzingly timid to attempt to directly win the affections of female through the Alpha Male traits of confidence and swagger.

The Gamma Male never appears confident or comfortable with whom he is. In a relationship with a female, he acts like one of her girlfriends. Further, the Gamma Male is wont to show his "feelings" in a cringe worthy manner, bringing audible sighs of shock and disgust from even the most unassertive and passive Beta Males. In comparison to other males of higher evolutionary development, he is a pitiful creature.
You know that screaming queen on 'The Bachelorette' who went and got a tattoo of a heart and a shield on his wrist to profess his undying devotion to the girl he had only known for a few weeks? Yeah, total Gamma Male.

Is there anymore? I find this amusing.

Quote:Quote:

What shocks me everytime is that he was blind to this rational argument, when I pointed out his mistakes and deconstructed what worked and what didnt work he just refused to listen. Adamant, he spied on the two girls for 15 min while the two chicks were inside talking to two other guys. He kept saying "I'm going back inside and I will suggest we all go out to XY restaurant. Do you like XY restaurant? Do you think it is a good choice that they will like?"

I told him the restaurant was the last of our problems. That set was dead. We didnt build any attraction. Still, he refused to listen. He was soo excited and delusional that when I reminded him our parking meter was about to expire (he drove) he went as far as to say "Who cares? We got something good here, better to take a $65 ticket rather than leave". DESPERADO.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-28-2011 01:21 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I live with a guy my age. I point out the logistical mistakes he's making, and he says "yeah I guess," and goes right back to doing them.

Lots of guys just aren't willing to think rationally about gaming women. They refuse to see the patterns, the bigger picture, but moan all the same about their failures. Sort of like the fat chick complaining about how she can't find a man as she's shoveling her friends Ben and Jerry.

The worst ones will be like "oh my god you totally over-think this." Like how in college, I would make sure to pile tons of stuff on my desk chair so girls would be forced to sit on the bed next to me. It was essential.

But these guys have too much pride, they're convinced they're just fine, and no other man can tell them better. And they are cooler than you because they're not trying. That they're not getting laid as much is a small detail.

Quote: (09-28-2011 11:30 AM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

In conclusion, this painful and laughable story proves once again that a gameless man disregards facts to create a fictional reality that serves his purpose: convince himself that he got game. The Gamma Rationalization hamster is strong. DONT BE THAT GUY!

Good story, and a good reminder that rationalising away your shortcomings like a bitch isn't confined to women.

Pride and a fragile ego will do more to stop you improving yourself more than anything else.

Quote:basilransom Wrote:

And they are cooler than you because they're not trying. That they're not getting laid as much is a small detail.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (09-28-2011 01:09 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Oblivion, I was totally sure this story was about me when I saw the title. [Image: wave.gif]

LOL. Camon Basil! come up one of these nights and lets sarge together once again! I could even introduce you to my roommate if you want to see his greatness in action [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (09-28-2011 01:39 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2011 01:21 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I live with a guy my age. I point out the logistical mistakes he's making, and he says "yeah I guess," and goes right back to doing them.

Lots of guys just aren't willing to think rationally about gaming women. They refuse to see the patterns, the bigger picture, but moan all the same about their failures. Sort of like the fat chick complaining about how she can't find a man as she's shoveling her friends Ben and Jerry.

The worst ones will be like "oh my god you totally over-think this." Like how in college, I would make sure to pile tons of stuff on my desk chair so girls would be forced to sit on the bed next to me. It was essential.

But these guys have too much pride, they're convinced they're just fine, and no other man can tell them better. And they are cooler than you because they're not trying. That they're not getting laid as much is a small detail.

Yeah. I gave him my copy of Roosh's bang, strongly recommending him to read it. He never even opened it. And then he complains he isnt THAT successful with women. But the most delusional line he ever manufactured, his masterpiece, was:

"I think that having an Italian accent is highly detrimental to gaming chicks in LA, as the local chick wants an American guy. They cant relate to me".

I think I smashed my head against the wall about 20 times when I heard that!

As the reality is exactly the opposite - I get picked up by women just because of my accent ALL THE TIME. Just yesterday the young cashier of the hairdresser, out of the blue started flirting, saying "I love your accent. It is so sexy".

Uberhuman is the magnitude of the delusion of Mr Gamma wingman: somehow he managed to convince himself that his best asset, his Italian accent, is a liability that prevents him from succeeding.

Quote: (09-28-2011 02:55 PM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

"I think that having an Italian accent is highly detrimental to gaming chicks in LA, as the local chick wants an American guy. They cant relate to me".

Hahahaha, I immediately thought, give you (Oblivion) 5 seconds with the nearest vagina and you'll immediately falsify that.

I ordered Roosh's new book and am going to try day gaming. I'll send you a brief PM.

Quote: (09-28-2011 03:47 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Hahahaha, I immediately thought, give you (Oblivion) 5 seconds with the nearest vagina and you'll immediately falsify that.

I ordered Roosh's new book and am going to try day gaming. I'll send you a brief PM.

Is Prince Gamma?

Prince is not gamma. Watch..

As I was reading the story it screamed latin guy (i.e. Spanish/Italian/Latin American): no approach anxiety, irrationally overconfident, close-minded and zero to negative game. It can work for them, but you really have to put in the numbers to find an average girl, which this guy wasn't doing.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Uberhuman is the magnitude of the delusion of Mr Gamma wingman: somehow he managed to convince himself that his best asset, his Italian accent, is a liability that prevents him from succeeding.

Delusion is all this guy has left. It might be dangerous to take it away from him.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

i guess we all know one of these guys or have known one in the past....
not using your accent to your advantage in a foreign country is amateur hour.all girls dig on accents.
you can ask how much a bottle of milk costs and they will be at least curious about you.

but does anyone think that maybe rolling with a brave but not effective wingman could actually work in your favour?
maybe you can "save" the girls from your stumbling buddy?
(forgive me if this technique has been discussed before)