rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fighting the cupcake

Fighting the cupcake

Recognising the changing of seasons, I've been putting in work and now I'm getting fall play. I don't know if any of you know but my biggest takedowns come in the fall (autumn) and oncoming winter. My summer links are really poor and the work that has to be put out to snare is a lot more than winter.

Went out last Sat and snared a lizard that I danced with all night. She was very much my type.
Nice round arse, flesh to grab, breasts, pretty face. I thought of my sexual saviour Margaret Thatcher to fight the raging boner that assaulted my being and threatened to render my trousers to frayed threads in seek of the warm wet and comforting feminine passage.
Maybe she felt it, maybe she didn't.

Nonetheless, she allowed me to stay latched all night (groin stuck into her arse meat) from about 11:30pm to about 12:30am working on my dance game (shout out to Samseau).

Anyways, everything was flowing well and she was cooperative no B.S. I lucked out in the selection as her friends were cockblocky as hell and when my wings tried to snare them, they were rejected like a weak layup attempt near Dwight Howard.

We spoke, I got her number and she is very cooperative so far.

I am fighting the beta (because it emerges at times if I fancy the lizard) and I am fighting not to compliment her.

I am being very aloof and sparing with my compliments. I can't wait for her to come back to my lair (or I to hers) so I can spear her like a sociopathic Zulu breaking a fast.

Once I have had her gushing and feasted on her insides, then I can ease off and beta up a little more.

Hence, thus is how I must behave vs the reptiles that walk the streets of Toronto.

Anyone else ever get attacked from time to time by beta waves?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Fighting the cupcake

Moma, you should go find some frats and offer to be their bouncer.
At the end of the night you'll be sure to enjoy some 18 year old young lizard meat!

Fighting the cupcake

Quote:Quote:

Nonetheless, she allowed me to stay latched all night (groin stuck into her arse meat) from about 11:30pm to about 12:30am working on my dance game (shout out to Samseau).

Yeaaaahhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dude did you kiss her on the floor? If you kissed her and got her number then your odds of getting the bang are quite good.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fighting the cupcake

Moma....

I am playing a cat and mouse game with an alpha female who i am crazy about....but she has made it clear to me that she hates guys who like her too easily...(girls face is a 9 thank to nose job)....and that she prefers me due to my alpha characteristics...so there are weak moments when she gives in and will compliment me....but I have never returned the favor....even though she can probably tell from my body language, look in my eyes or the way I hold her when I make out with her....BUT

BEST BELIEVE till I get the bang I am not going to show any weakness or give her a single compliment....But then again I might not want to offer any compliments at all after I FEAST on her....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Fighting the cupcake

Quote: (09-27-2011 11:18 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I dunno, maybe I do maybe I don't.

I think Beta is a state of mind compounded by a lack of experience, self image and confidence.

Complimenting girls has never hurt my chances of getting laid.

Fighting the cupcake

I get more success with girls that aren't exactly my type because I'm more careless. I find myself making exceptions to game with girls I really like, which in the end screws things up. If you have a formula/style that works, don't think "this one's different" and change it. I like the C&C guide for 'beta wave awareness'.

Fighting the cupcake

Betatude hits me every so often still, had a bad episode of it AFTER I gamed a girl and fucked her, twice, then I reverted (call it post notch elation) Took a few weeks (still kinda in the process) to get her back on the hook.

I still struggle a lot with self doubt and self depreciation. I'll go through spells where I think I look bad, or sound bad, or whatever, these usually happen at home though.

I've noticed staying on the horse, even if it means just talking to girls you wont tap (normally), helps keep my head in the game. I've got three young girls I work with that I use for this. Because we work together I've never escalated and tried to get them out with me, but its turning into them asking ME if I want to go out. Just being a cocky confident asshole around them and teasting them helps keep my head level.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Fighting the cupcake

This:
"I've noticed staying on the horse, even if it means just talking to girls you wont tap (normally), helps keep my head in the game."
I talk to every bitch like I'm going to fuck her. Even the ladies my mom plays bingo with.

Me: So are those little trolls good luck? Ya winnin'? blah blah

Fighting the cupcake

Quote: (09-27-2011 02:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This:
"I've noticed staying on the horse, even if it means just talking to girls you wont tap (normally), helps keep my head in the game."
I talk to every bitch like I'm going to fuck her. Even the ladies my mom plays bingo with.

Me: So are those little trolls good luck? Ya winnin'? blah blah

Getting your ramble on. LOL

Team Nachos

Fighting the cupcake

Quote: (09-27-2011 12:39 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

I dunno, maybe I do maybe I don't.

I think Beta is a state of mind compounded by a lack of experience, self image and confidence.

Complimenting girls has never hurt my chances of getting laid.

In Toronto, it's swarming with suckers so I have to step wisely. I sidestepped a lizard the other day who was looking for a free ride (a simp to pay for her dinner) but when I posted the question at work..it seems most guys there are up for feeding these reptiles in hope of sex.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Fighting the cupcake

Quote: (09-27-2011 08:25 PM)Moma Wrote:  

In Toronto, it's swarming with suckers so I have to step wisely. I sidestepped a lizard the other day who was looking for a free ride (a simp to pay for her dinner) but when I posted the question at work..it seems most guys there are up for feeding these reptiles in hope of sex.

well played, I believe your on the right path to developing a system as well as improving your radar to find the kind of women that will make you happy.