rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rape By Surprise

Rape By Surprise

I was not aware that was a real crime in the UK. I was laughing when I heard about an old guy who tricked women into consensual sex with a fake photo.

Rape By Surprise

Quote: (07-20-2018 10:22 AM)BlueResolute Wrote:  

I was not aware that was a real crime in the UK. I was laughing when I heard about an old guy who tricked women into consensual sex with a fake photo.

That dude in the video is just performing confirmation bias. Sounded like an angry incel and couldn't watch past 2 minutes.

Rape By Surprise

I feel like rape is always a bit of a surprise

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Rape By Surprise

Is this what the MGTOW guys from a few years ago are up to now? Jesus.

The comments on that video will make you lose your faith in humanity, if you've still got any...

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Rape By Surprise

Why are MGTOWs so obsessed with square jawlines? You could almost swear they want to fuck those male models more than actual women do. I guess because majority of them still think looks > game. Them and their self limiting beliefs never change.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Rape By Surprise

i knew this nigerian guy that had a regular job. He had designed his facebook to look as if he was the sone of a wealthy oil tycoon in nigeria.hed buy designer clothes and drive flashy rental cars and thats how he pulled. hed survuve on top ramen and save his paychecks to accomodate this lifestye. was he hurting finacially hell yea. but did it pay off hell yea. he had a dope pad in the heart of the city that he struggled to pay rent. but he fucked mad bitches in it under the guise of him being from a rich family.

Rape By Surprise

Quote: (07-23-2018 01:08 PM)ADEBISIGARANA Wrote:  

i knew this nigerian guy that had a regular job. He had designed his facebook to look as if he was the sone of a wealthy oil tycoon in nigeria.hed buy designer clothes and drive flashy rental cars and thats how he pulled. hed survuve on top ramen and save his paychecks to accomodate this lifestye. was he hurting finacially hell yea. but did it pay off hell yea. he had a dope pad in the heart of the city that he struggled to pay rent. but he fucked mad bitches in it under the guise of him being from a rich family.

If your only goal in life is to exponentially increase your notch rate then yeah it sounds awesome. But He wasn't doing himself any favors, from what i read, for himself.

Rape By Surprise

^ Entertaining fella.

But if only he put the effort into notching cash that he put into cashing notches, he might have really gotten somewhere...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Rape By Surprise

Quote: (07-23-2018 01:08 PM)ADEBISIGARANA Wrote:  

I won't say who he was, but I knew a player like that. Ate 2 dollar pizzas and ramen and spent the rest on his car (rims and speakers), earrings, haircuts, clothes, clubbing, etc.

His nutrition was so poor he got an infection in his entire body and went to the hospital. Puss coming out his eye tear ducts.

If you think living like this for mere pussy is great?

Be my guest.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.