rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Neutral reps from multiple sock puppet accounts across RVF

The Dragan/Nola/superiorclimber/NASA Test Pilot sock puppets from the Project Belgrade thread have started mass neutral repping user accounts today. About 10 have been banned, but more keep coming and neutral repping every hour.
The neutral reps contain personal insults and claims of in-person meetups which never happened.

Senior members who's rep report has been damaged by this shit:

Kona (over 10 neutral reps posted today)

Tail Gunner (over 8 neutral reps posted today)

PapayaTapper

Comte De St. Germain

and myself (over 5 neutrals posted today)

There may be more people affected, but those are the ones I could see at the moment.

This level of butthurt hasn't been seen since the Indian Race Troll. The amount of time it takes to register these new accounts and manage them is intensive... but it's even faster to ban them.

[Image: TFVaJm5.gif]

Not sure if I'm considered a senior member but it has affected me as well. I know he's dinged a few more members as well.

These guys has to have some mental issues, Probably bipolars. A forum shouldn't matter so much to you

Quote: (07-06-2018 04:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This level of butthurt hasn't been seen since the Indian Race Troll. The amount of time it takes to register these new accounts and manage them is intensive... but it's even faster to ban them.

As the captain of this 231 ft yacht (I think that’s the correct figure), I have a nautical demand to make.

We already have plenty of hydras on our ship.

Instead what we need is a permanent “in memorium” thread for NTP, NOLA, SuperiorClimber, and Dragan. For the purposes of moderation, all comments must retain a nautical theme.

IRT is no longer the captain of this ship!

Call Sign Hydra, out!

Quote: (07-06-2018 04:50 PM)Sperger Wrote:  

As the captain of this 231 ft yacht (I think that’s the correct figure), I have a nautical demand to make.

We already have plenty of hydras on our ship.

Instead what we need is a permanent “in memorium” thread for NTP, NOLA, SuperiorClimber, and Dragan. For the purposes of moderation, all comments must retain a nautical theme.

IRT is no longer the captain of this ship!

Call Sign Hydra, out!

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Quote: (07-06-2018 04:50 PM)Sperger Wrote:  

How did that film end again? From Wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

As the pirates prepare to shoot Phillips, Bainbridge's crew stops the tow, causing Bilal and Najee to lose balance. This gives the marksmen three clear shots and they simultaneously kill all three pirates. Muse is arrested and taken into custody for piracy. Phillips is rescued from the lifeboat and treated. Although in shock and disoriented, he thanks the rescue team for saving his life.

I think my split personality outsourced to Pakistan/ Bangladesh.

Wasnt even aware of any of this [Image: lol.gif]

Did they have a beef with someone here or are they unable to get laid?

Investigative footage of a Nola and Dragan meetup:

[Image: 5b4546ca9314f1037f4bdf1ae7bb86b5.gif]

SAD!!!!

Quote: (07-06-2018 05:06 PM)dugway Wrote:  

I think my split personality outsourced to Pakistan/ Bangladesh.

That is very interesting. What if these trolls outsource their trolling to India -- and pay 100 Indian-troll-workers a few dollars per day to troll the forum.

Can Roosh and his mighty ban hammer possibly hope to keep up? Stay tuned.

All NTP sockpuppets are welcome to join my new nonprofit Nautism Speaks.

I'm getting jealous of those battle scars from the trolls.

Dragan, Nola, and superiorclimber were verified to be 3 different real people during their real life meetup (in late June 2018) with highly vetted member PainPositive in Belgrade, Serbia.

See here:
thread-66014...pid1808620

We are dealing with a coordinated attack from 3 different real people working together using dozens of different sock puppet accounts, not just some loner on the autism spectrum.

This is more serious than we think.

They're attacking rep points, that mean absolutely nothing

This isn't "serious". It's laughably trivial relative to the amount of time it takes to pull off the attack.

Quote: (07-06-2018 05:59 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

This isn't "serious". It's laughably trivial relative to the amount of time it takes to pull off the attack.

Rep points and their content are one of the most important criteria when deciding whether or not to meet someone from this forum in person. If the rep system is unreliable or full of false information, no will will want to meet anyone anymore they don't know.

That is their goal here.
To shut down real life meetups, and fill the forum with lies and false stories so that it's usefulness and reliability comes into serious question.

Quote: (07-06-2018 06:02 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2018 05:59 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Rep points and their content are one of the most important criteria when deciding whether or not to meet someone from this forum in person. If the rep system is unreliable or full of false information, no will will want to meet anyone anymore they don't know.

That is their goal here.
To shut down real life meetups.

If that were true, no one would have met you back when you had no reps. People are still going to judge off the behavior they see, they won't give 2 shits for obvious trolls especially those with 0 reps.

I, for one, am offended I have not been hit with this hydra of neutral rep trains. I was the meanest motherfucker to Dragan, and this is my rewards?!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (07-06-2018 06:06 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

If that were true, no one would have met you back when you had no reps. People are still going to judge off the behavior they see, they won't give 2 shits for obvious trolls especially those with 0 reps.

The only person who agreed to meet me in person before I had any rep points at all on RVF was Suits in China.

That was way back in 2015.
Before all this mass trolling and infiltration started.

I doubt a genuine newbie nowadays would get any senior member to meet him after all that's happened in the last 3 years on RVF.

It ended badly for PainPositive in Belgrade after he met these 3 killer clowns....he gave them the benefit of the doubt and later got half doxxed by these fuckers. See here: thread-66014...pid1809667

Who's gonna trust anyone anymore ?

#me too [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Was actually kind of friendly [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Delusions of Grandeur (0) - Last updated Yesterday, 10:51 PM

Neutral (0): Met in Italy seemed a bit autistic but a cool guy, knows a lot about how to google things

I got a real rep point from some guy named Simeon - Strangelight. Is that guy a sock puppet for the islamics or globalists or something?

Aloha!

Mercenary, you have a point.

Thiugh faggots are gonna fag...

#metoo [Image: banana.gif]

I have been affected too, but probably not by the "Belgrade crew" (after all I spoke to NOLA on the phone and he was courteous): instead I'm targeted by the Traktor's Minsk and Tirana "sluggish schizophrenic-autistic" commie+crypto crew. Sad.

Unless kuqezi is Dragan, whom he probably is? As to our friendly chavista Batka, he does not even bother to deny he's Traktor. Which does not 100% mean he is indeed Traktor, but it's like, 80%. Sad, too: why the hatred? #metoo #sadtoo

Now, I have to say that NOLA indeed expressed on the phone moderate to medium- hatred for Comte de Saint germain, and Kona (about whom he said that Kona did not reply to his precise questions on nautical matters, which rather infuriated him).

So now I wonder if the Belgrade crew is the same as the Minsk-Tirana crew? Are the Soviets creating a new iron curtain? And why am I included in their axis of evil? And Pappaya Tapper too, a good Cubano, que esta pasando aca tovarichi?

Edit: one of these troll users is even imitating my style and hatred of Soviets: thread-66014...id1814743. Sad and fucking sadder.

nomadbrah, who put a lot of good work into unmasking all of nola's (nasa test pilot's) endless lies in the french foreign legion thread has all so been hit with 5 neutral reps on his account