rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco Logs 16,000 Street Shits a Week.

Hahaha "Logs". Pun intended?

https://newswars.com/san-francisco-logs-...n-one-week

Liberalism at it's finest.

Quote:Quote:

Over 16,000 complaints have been logged with the City of San Francisco regarding ‘feces’ in the last seven days.

A website and related app that allows local residents to request maintenance or non-emergency services from the city has received 16,015 complaints with the keyword ‘feces’ in the last week at the time of this writing, and many pertain to human waste in public places.

Additionally, words and phrases synonymous with ‘feces’ are found in thousands more grievances.

Many of the complaints also connect the fecal matter to vagrants and homeless encampments - a sight all too common now across California.

Users can geotag the location in question, and also provide photos to support their claim.

“Homeless encampment is blocking sidewalk and creates a health hazard w trash and feces,” writes one user. “Please move them, and send a cleaning crew. Sidewalk is impassable, forcing pedestrians into the street.”

“Homeless individuals sleeping along Funston between Clement and Geary,” writes another user. 
“Observed homeless people shooting up at 5pm on Monday, July 2nd. Lots of feces and garbage in the area. Please clean up area and see if homeless individuals need services.”

A local Fox affiliate reported earlier this week about a “big bag of poo” filled with approximately 20 pounds of feces discarded on a San Francisco sidewalk.

Residents filed multiple complaints with the city about the debris, and it was eventually removed.

"Strong smell of feces on post on block between cedar and post," wrote one denizen. "There must be a ton of it somewhere nearby."

"We don't know what it's from and we're not going to test it," said a Department of Public Works spokeswoman. "We just got rid of it. This is very unusual."

In April, the International Union of Operating Engineers filed a complaint with the California Department of Transportation on behalf of Caltrans workers, alleging that their safety was being jeopardized due to a variety of factors, including human waste produced by vagrants living near freeways and associated property.

"Feces and urine and feminine products and all kinds of things on the ground; needles, syringes - you know they use buckets, five-gallon buckets for toilets, and it gets really disgusting," said Steve Crouch, Director of Public Employees.

Infowars has been documenting the decay of California, which is now home to more than a quarter of the nation's homeless population.

On January 1, 2018, California officially declared itself a "sanctuary state" for illegal aliens and criminals.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I think that is just kaotic giving his opinion of the fags.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (07-04-2018 11:46 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Kaotic is SoCal Brah where have you been?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Doctors cancel med convention in san fran due to unsafe streets.....20lbs of shit found on street

This is with a *booming economy* too lol. Wait till the next, bigger recession. American cities will be like gangs of new York mixed with city of god....on crack.

I lived on the streets of SF. I'm not surprised.

Quote: (07-04-2018 11:48 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2018 11:46 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Kaotic is SoCal Brah where have you been?

Obviously he rides his Harley up there.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

This is what no income tax gets you. USA is such a dump.

Quote: (07-05-2018 12:00 AM)churros Wrote:  

This is what no income tax gets you. USA is such a dump.

Go home you're drunk.

The 16000 figure is an understatement -- it is just for the word "feces." There's an additional 7000 for "poop" and "shit."

feces: 16019
poop: 4588
shit: 2407

Total: 23014

"20 pounds of feces" is the name of my new band, we cover Katy Perry and Lady CaCa songs.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (07-05-2018 01:12 AM)fokker Wrote:  

LOL, what a trippy, shitty video hahah. Mildly amusing though for some reason.

It would be funny if there were just only 3-4 people that shit a whole lot and took all 16000 of the shits.

Or if 16000 people in the Bay Area shit once a week on the sidewalk. Imagine Barry Bonds all hopped up on steroids playing for giants stops and shits on his way home.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-05-2018 01:30 AM)Kona Wrote:  

It would be funny if there were just only 3-4 people that shit a whole lot and took all 16000 of the shits.

It's possible. A few people with poor nutritional habits who just gotta go all the time could be responsible for this whole mess.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Stepping over a human turd on the sidewalk has long been a part of the San Francisco experience.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Despite filth in the streets, landlords continue to extort renters in the fine city lol. Guess there are enough IT hipsters that are ready to feed the beast at any given time.

I think some of you are pooh-poohing this story about San Fran having become a shit-hole. People are likely to leave San Fran and spread these crappy policies to the rest of the country.

cue the jokes on "Its the San Francisco treat"....

Something something designated shitting city.

New New Delhi?

Quote: (07-05-2018 01:30 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Or if 16000 people in the Bay Area shit once a week on the sidewalk. Imagine Barry Bonds all hopped up on steroids playing for giants stops and shits on his way home.

Aloha!

If Obama could get a Nobel Peace Prize just for taking up space, you should get at Nobel Economics Prize for applying the the Pareto Principle to laying pipe.

Wikipedia Entry: Pareto Principle

Quote:Quote:

The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity)[1][2] states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.

This is not a maybe.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (07-04-2018 11:49 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

I lived on the streets of SF. I'm not surprised.

I hope you shat in Starbucks and not on the sidewalk.

Quote: (07-05-2018 12:37 AM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

"20 pounds of feces" is the name of my new band, we cover Scaty Perry and Lady CaCa songs.

Fixed

HSLD

There used to be a shit map app created by a libtard to "improve things" - of course was only used to make fun of libtard policies:

[Image: san-francisco-poop-map.png]

Even bigger problem is the used needle epidemic.

I’ve been to San Fran about 5 times in the past two years for work. It’s a filthy place. I’ve seen dudes shitting right on the sidewalk, pissing in garbage cans. Saw one dude walking and holding his cock and pissing full stream ahead of him while he walked.

The fast food joints have security guards keeping non customers from using the bathrooms to shoot up.

There’s a dispensary on every corner. Some dude tried to sell me acid near Haight and Ashbury.

Saw about 4 trannies and some seriously week cross dressers.

On the plus side if you like Asian girls then San Fran is the place to be. The Vietnamese food I had there was excellent.

Team Nachos