rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

S&M-loving Hollywood exec keeps job after man dies in his sex dungeon - NY Post

A sickening story from La La Land lol.

The co-CEO's of Skip Chasey's agency (William Morris Endeavor) are Patrick Whitesell & Ari Emanuel (brother of Obama buddy / Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel LOL).

[Image: skip-chasey.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1]

Quote: (06-30-2018 07:31 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

A sickening story from La La Land lol.

The co-CEO's of Skip Chasey's agency (William Morris Endeavor) are Patrick Whitesell & Ari Emanuel (brother of Obama buddy / Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel LOL).

We had a rather similar story today in France. A pedo gay (but aren't they all) admitted to sodomizing a boy of 13 years of age (and of storing tons of S&M gay-pedo images on his computer), but he only received a suspended sentence, no inscription on rap-sheet, and a ridiculous fine of one thousand euros.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2018/0...13-ans.php

It seems that gays are allowed to do monstrous deeds, and they receive no jail time.

& here we thought Kevin Spacey's dungeon was nasty...

Always leave a breathing tube

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Here's the dead fag:

[Image: Doran%20George.jpg]

This death will increase, not decrease, the interest in an invitation from the dangerous faggot Skip. Sure, it was probably simple incompetence (and not malevolence) that killed the other homo, but more fags will attend his dungeon sessions because of their self-destructive impulses.

Imagine if someone on this forum accidentally suffocated a girl with conventional choking during sex. Imagine the uproar, all the accusations of misogyny and "violence". I can just see the SJWs fuming, "A woman would never willingly allow herself to be choked. That's degrading and a symbol of rape culture. That's not BDSM!"

Yet mummifying someone in tape and plastic is objectively far more dangerous.

Secondly, if you look at the #MeToo farce, attempts are being made to snuff out or severely punish any form of conventional masculinity/sexuality.

If you take a "bad" pass at a girl, your career is on the line/gone. If you fuck a long line of women, you're considered a rapist when these girls came back to justify their sluttery by saying they were coerced/assaulted into sex.

But meanwhile, gay BDSM taken to the most extreme, i.e. death, is either not reported or largely ignored when it is reported.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6662132/br...mummified/

Quote:Quote:

He is well known in the world of bondage and sadomasochism as Master Skip and has given over 250 speeches and workshops.

He is also the co-founder of People of Leather Among You (PLAY), which has the motto: “Blood may be thicker than water, but leather is thicker than blood.”

A spokesman for WME told Page Six: “While we were unaware of the circumstances surrounding this personal matter until now, we understand that the police file is closed and no charges were brought.

"If other facts develop we will re-evaluate the situation and determine any appropriate action to take.”

So gay BDSM death gets due process in terms of not firing this guy, but any fucking Twitter accusation or Medium essay by an aggrieved woman would get a heterosexual man fired?

A site called Leatherpedia also outlines "Master Skip's" history further. I thought it was a parody website at first! Silly me.

It's hilarious he can retain his position with that stuff about him being published online, without even mentioning the death of the British guy in his dungeon.

At the same time, if we said on our LinkedIn profiles that we supported Trump, we'd never get an interview with a place!

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

"The Man in the Iron Mask" this story is not.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Take one look at the guy. Could he dominate a (non-schizophrenic or dopesick etc) woman? Faggotry was the only route for his sick silly little fetishes.

edit: Flanders looking motherfucker

Quote: (06-30-2018 03:47 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Take one look at the guy. Could he dominate a (non-schizophrenic or dopesick etc) woman? Faggotry was the only route for his sick silly little fetishes.

edit: Flanders looking motherfucker

LOL

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyDlyU5df_KCpLU9IYyDw...I1WuteZS8Q]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST0v5Q5gTysMNLG-LnfMF...7RXeLYT-42]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXPiJ8jajeWHljyhnNrhD...XM9j6JnUxv]

Listen to the introductory story, very much relevant.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

What the hell happened to Common Filth?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (06-30-2018 11:10 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Imagine if someone on this forum accidentally suffocated a girl with conventional choking during sex. Imagine the uproar, all the accusations of misogyny and "violence". I can just see the SJWs fuming, "A woman would never willingly allow herself to be choked. That's degrading and a symbol of rape culture. That's not BDSM!"

Yet mummifying someone in tape and plastic is objectively far more dangerous.

Secondly, if you look at the #MeToo farce, attempts are being made to snuff out or severely punish any form of conventional masculinity/sexuality.

If you take a "bad" pass at a girl, your career is on the line/gone. If you fuck a long line of women, you're considered a rapist when these girls came back to justify their sluttery by saying they were coerced/assaulted into sex.

But meanwhile, gay BDSM taken to the most extreme, i.e. death, is either not reported or largely ignored when it is reported.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6662132/br...mummified/

Quote:Quote:

He is well known in the world of bondage and sadomasochism as Master Skip and has given over 250 speeches and workshops.

He is also the co-founder of People of Leather Among You (PLAY), which has the motto: “Blood may be thicker than water, but leather is thicker than blood.”

A spokesman for WME told Page Six: “While we were unaware of the circumstances surrounding this personal matter until now, we understand that the police file is closed and no charges were brought.

"If other facts develop we will re-evaluate the situation and determine any appropriate action to take.”

So gay BDSM death gets due process in terms of not firing this guy, but any fucking Twitter accusation or Medium essay by an aggrieved woman would get a heterosexual man fired?

A site called Leatherpedia also outlines "Master Skip's" history further. I thought it was a parody website at first! Silly me.

It's hilarious he can retain his position with that stuff about him being published online, without even mentioning the death of the British guy in his dungeon.

At the same time, if we said on our LinkedIn profiles that we supported Trump, we'd never get an interview with a place!

Why would you look that up.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Remember folks, this is not just some random dude who's into weird shit.

He is a Hollywood exec. He's in charge of a good portion of the media programming in this country.

Let's hope that next time, he ends up suffocating himself.

Quote: (06-30-2018 07:31 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

No gay stereotypes were hurt during the consentful taking of this picture.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Just another day, folks. Nothing to see here.

Also, there's no eyeholes in the gimp suit.

G