rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Untangling Cristiano Ronaldo’s bizarre family situation (NY Post)

Wow talk about scoring on & off the field lol. WB.

Untangling Cristiano Ronaldo's bizarre family situation

[Image: gettyimages-865532112.jpg?quality=90&str...410&crop=1]

Might be some makeup magic helping out here, but yeah not bad heheh.

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:25 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

The author should sincerely fuck off and mind her own business.

Maybe Ronaldo will fuck up later, but for the time being he's made the choice to have kids on his own terms, without being divorce-raped. This clearly angers the entitled piece of work who chose to write this pile of steaming pigeon-dog shit.

TL;DR: How dare a man, a wealthy, successful, good-looking man, not throw all his resources into a Disney feminist fairytale relationship and acknowledge that a woman deserves half of what he has and then some.

Haven't seen any pieces from Cunty Fleming about Kate Winslet and Kate Hudson having different fathers for all their children.

I'm absolutely certain this Fleming witch would be the first person to attack people who call women "barren", arguing they have the right to choose when, how and if they have kids.

She's the author of such inspiring articles as "The road to blonde - and back":

[Image: LHfozEa.jpg]

Omg, who would have guessed this would be the result?

NY Post does a great job of going from full red pill one day to crazy, jealous cat lady rag for cleaning up your puppy's piss the next.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (06-24-2018 11:09 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:25 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

The author should sincerely fuck off and mind her own business.

Maybe Ronaldo will fuck up later, but for the time being he's made the choice to have kids on his own terms, without being divorce-raped. This clearly angers the entitled piece of work who chose to write this pile of steaming pigeon-dog shit.

TL;DR: How dare a man, a wealthy, successful, good-looking man, not throw all his resources into a Disney feminist fairytale relationship and acknowledge that a woman deserves half of what he has and then some.

Haven't seen any pieces from Cunty Fleming about Kate Winslet and Kate Hudson having different fathers for all their children.

I'm absolutely certain this Fleming witch would be the first person to attack people who call women "barren", arguing they have the right to choose when, how and if they have kids.

She's the author of such inspiring articles as "The road to blonde - and back":

[Image: LHfozEa.jpg]

Omg, who would have guessed this would be the result?

NY Post does a great job of going from full red pill one day to crazy, jealous cat lady rag for cleaning up your puppy's piss the next.

Hahah yeah. NY Post is a pretty bipolar newspaper.

TL; DR

Ronaldo is gay and wanted to have a kid.

^What makes you think Ronaldo is gay?

Don't debate me.

^Because he didn't have a "7" branded on Irina's ass.

Don't lnow if he's gay or not, but if you ompare his present appearance with how he used to look there's something creepy about it. A LOT of plastic surgery for a guy in his early 30s.

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:44 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Don't lnow if he's gay or not, but if you ompare his present appearance with how he used to look there's something creepy about it. A LOT of plastic surgery for a guy in his early 30s.

Yeah true. Starting to look like the plastic Ken doll guy. Damn good soccer player though. Hope he doesn't let this plastic bullshit get the best of him. Real dudes don't need that nonsense.

Ronaldo isn't gay. He probably didn't want to pay huge support forever and wanted to be able to control all the decisions regarding the kid. (Which wouldn't happen necessarily if he hadn't used a surrogate.) Hes had multiple kids with his new girlfriend as well.

Article summary:

[Image: hatersgonnahate_05d460_3317189.jpg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ronaldo is gay. Full stop.

The woman that wrote this knows he is but the media silence that he and his PR team are in on allows her and her kind to fire a shot across the bows every once in a while without fear of censure.

Same thing that happened when journalists started to press George Clooney about homophobia in his then Lebanese Muslim fiancees homeland.
I mean who gives a shit right?
But Clooney had a proper falling out with them.
Why?

Because they were taking a shot across his bows about how he plays the white Knight but noone is allowed to know that he is a gay man entering upon a show marriage to ensure that his leading man status remains intact and generating $$$

When viewers of American Idol sued simon Cowell, another highly successful gay man in a show marriage with a highly successful lesbian woman from a Muslim culture that doesn't accept lesbianism, the British sun tabloid ran a piece about how mainstream stars just can't be gay and have global success (especially in sports like soccer), about how Tom hardy used to amp up his oh-so-cutting-edge bisexuality on the MSM but now storms out of pressers for his mainstream guy movies if journalists mention his own quotes to him. They also pointed out that Freddie fox, a queen to his fingernails, was forced by his publicist to say that he was somehow bisexual in order to make him less unappealing to the public.

Everybody scoffed at the rumors about Tom Cruise until his scientology pissed off Spielberg so much that he had him dropped by universal studios. Without the backing of universals legal team it was suddenly open season on Tom Cruise.

They quoted known queer justin Timberlake saying of the lawsuit against Cowell "people in the Midwest just can't accept that one of their idols might be gay." and followed that quote with the end line. "the hairs on simon Cowell's neck must be prickling.."

A nice little in joke from the media that tries to control our perception of the world and force us to believe made up stories the whole time.

They have nothing but contempt for us and that goes a long way to explaining the anti Trump panic and the hubris with which they thought the Russia hoax would go undetected.

I'm not sure about plastic surgery. He plucked his eyebrows, lost his acne, and had his teeth done. God, feel like a bitch discussing this stuff!

And, he isn't gay. Or if he is, he has a terrible way of showing it. I remember when he played for Manchester United, he was notorious for getting call girls, picking up in certain nightclubs and he even fucked a girl I knew. PM me for details as if I say much more I risk my anonymity.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:45 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Yeah true. Starting to look like the plastic Ken doll guy. Damn good soccer player though. Hope he doesn't let this plastic bullshit get the best of him. Real dudes don't need that nonsense.

I see nothing wrong with looksmaxing. Your appearance matters a lot. Every man should try to look his best.

Don't debate me.

Teedub - I have a friend who was a bouncer for 4 different clubs in Manchester when Ronaldo was at United and was on a first name basis with him because he saw him so much. Definitely wasn't gay at the time!

And what's this about Justin Timberlake being gay?

Ronaldo is not gay. All Euro soccer players are a little too obsessed with their appearance, hence the fancy hairdos and sleeve tattoos.

Every guy who gets more ass than me = GAY

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (06-25-2018 08:50 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2018 10:45 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

I see nothing wrong with looksmaxing. Your appearance matters a lot. Every man should try to look his best.

I do agree, but I'd go short of having to resort to surgical methods to achieve those means.

Feeling upstaged by the most popular male sporting event in the world, woman self soothes by convincing herself that the real story of the World Cup is a ratchet baby mama.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (06-25-2018 08:53 AM)Matt3B Wrote:  

Teedub - I have a friend who was a bouncer for 4 different clubs in Manchester when Ronaldo was at United and was on a first name basis with him because he saw him so much. Definitely wasn't gay at the time!

And what's this about Justin Timberlake being gay?

I'll have to concede, because I don't know anyone on first name terms with Ronaldo. Still convinced he's gay but then millions are convinced Trump is a Russian stooge..

It wasn't just me though.. Thousands of Polish fans started singing in perfect English "You're Gay and you know you are.." every time he touched the ball in 2016.

Seen through the lens of him being in the closet most things in Ronaldo's world make sense to me.
If he's straight then I think the whole surrogacy thing is just odd, kind of like Angelina Jolie and Madonna buying third world children left right and centre to complete their wardrobe.

Convinced the rumours Ive heard about Justin Timberlake are true - but then its not like Ive ever hung out with the guy. Jessica Biel is >said to be< another Katie Holmes in Hollywood, so is Katy Perry, in JB's case its PR gold - she gets to have kids with a rich successful man whilst conferring straight status on her spouse (and all the while both are free to live their own private lives away from the gaze of the public).

I did say "at the time" which was 9/10 years ago. Definitely wasn't gay then. Who knows about now!

I wouldn't say Ronaldo is gay but definitely effeminate in certain ways. Keep in mind that his father was a deadbeat alcoholic that died when he wasn't even 20 I think, he was also quite violent. CR clearly has unfinished business over there and that left a scar. Who would have thought you get more feminine when raised by mother and sisters basically? It's natural frankly. And his list of girlfriends is miles long. I mean, it would be just too much to "mask" being gay. If you're truly gay, the idea of having sex with a woman must disgust you, so....

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

^For real. Most gay guys have never been with a woman.

Don't debate me.

HAHAA...really?
Cristiano has banged some top quality pussy...and I am not just talking about the ones you already have heard of but about all the others that don't want to come forward.
The dude is a perfectionist, that you can say but gay and effeminate??? Come on guys, hate him less.

I doubt he's gay. The choice to have kids using surrogacy could easily be due to his girl's health or professional situation. He's obviously going to be a very popular search term nowadays, so headlines need to capture peoples' attention.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

The bizarre part of the article is when they put up a nuclear family picture up while calling it "bizarre".

All he did is get full-custody children from other women. Single mothers with full custody are empowering, but when millionaire fathers are doing it, then it's bizarre? Or is it bizarre for him to have a hetero-normative patriarchal family now?

What is bizarre is that journo-bitch.