rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

June 16 "Stop Violence Against Women" happy hour in Washington DC

I'm finally ready to do a happy hour. As of now, I don't expect a protest, but I structured it in a way that the final venue will not be publicized online. If you're coming to the event, advance to the initial Starbucks cautiously and stay alert.

[Image: starbucks-main.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

I’m throwing a happy hour on Saturday, June 16, 2018 for human beings of all gender identities to discuss ways that the patriarchy is hurting women. All attendees are expected to grovel before any random woman in the vicinity, no matter what her size or appearance, and satisfy her in any way she demands. During the event, I encourage you to bring women to my presence so that I can apologize to them on the behalf of you and all other men. We will also teach each other not to rape and how to stop making women feel uncomfortable in the presence of our toxic masculinities.

The meetup begins at 8pm at a Starbucks location that will be shared on my Twitter at 7:30pm on the day of the event (June 16, 2018). You do not have to buy anything thanks to the company’s progressive policies for persons of color, which includes myself. Feel free to also use their restroom as if it were any public toilet.

Between 8-8:30, I will personally tell you the location of a bar that we will move to after 8:30. You must arrive to the Starbucks by 8:30 to receive details of the bar venue since it will not be shared online. If you arrive to the Starbucks at 8:31, and don’t see me, you will miss the rest of the happy hour.

Both the Starbucks location and bar will be within walking distance of the Metro Center subway station. If there are unexpected happenings, I will share it on Twitter. If my Twitter is banned, check my Gab. I do not expect any protesters since I’m now “old news,” but that may change if the event is publicized in the media or heavily discussed on Reddit and Twitter.

By attending the happy hour, you agree to the following code of conduct…

Happy Hour Code Of Conduct

1. You attend this happy hour at your own risk. There is a chance that you may be doxed, physically assaulted, maimed, or arrested. I will do everything in my power to act as a shield between you and potential leftist criminality, but I cannot personally guarantee your safety. Be aware of your surroundings at all times and only take risks you’re comfortable with.

2. Do not bring any legal or illegal weapons, items that could be used as a weapon, or riot gear. This includes (but is not limited to) guns, knives, brass knuckles, shields, helmets, pepper sprays, batons, sharp pens, flashlights, and grenades. If you are assaulted by a protester, immediately withdraw to safety and contact the police. If you bring a weapon or use physical violence, you will be asked to leave. Your only “weapon” should be the camera on your phone.

3. This is not a “white nationalist” or “alt right” gathering. Those of all races and ethnic backgrounds are encouraged to attend. You will be asked to leave if you bring Nazi paraphernalia, perform Nazi salutes, or engage in any other “false flag” behavior that is meant to make the group look bad.

4. To identify another attendee, use the code phrase: “Do you know where I can find a pet shop?” If you are asked this question, answer exuberantly in the affirmative.

5. Do not take pictures or video of any other attendee without their consent.

6. If you are anxious about getting doxed, wear sunglasses and/or a hat. The more media coverage this happy hour receives, the more likely there will be doxing attempts.

7. Do not discuss illegal activities or other criminal acts as if you were a FBI informant. Illegality of any sort will not be tolerated. All attendees must comply with D.C. and Federal laws.

8. Take extra precautions when leaving any venue. If you encounter a violent mob of leftists, return back to the venue and ask for help.

9. Journalists are not allowed to attend, and will be asked to leave if identified.

If you cannot follow the above code of conduct, you are not allowed to attend the happy hour. This event is meant to be a peaceful affair for those who follow me and want to have a friendly conversation about my work or the state of the world. I look forward to seeing you on June 16.

http://www.rooshv.com/stop-violence-agai...happy-hour

Wait - is that guy Zack going to be there? I'm all over it!

Quote: (06-09-2018 11:56 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Wait - is that guy Zack going to be there? I'm all over it!

You mean the barista? Unfortunately he has developed a severe case of social anxiety after his exposure to globohomo vibrancy. He won't be joining us.

[Image: attachment.jpg39215]   

How someone could dox you? Can you prevent this by not having facebook/instagram?

I like this a lot, but I wish members in other countries could host derivative events simultaneously where risk of doxxing is much less because of un-PC culture. I'd love to host one in Serbia.

I'd be happy to host one in Calgary; the antifa in this city are obese cosplayers who never leave the computer, so the risk would be minimal. PM me if interested.

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:33 PM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

How someone could dox you? Can you prevent this by not having facebook/instagram?

Well they could dox you if you're using your real name at one of these meetups. If you somehow where to get arrested (God forbid, of course) those records would be publicly available.

Social media could get you busted if people do some digging. Facebook also has face recognition as well.

Media coverage could also screw you if an employer sees you on TV. Also, talking to media and giving your name to the reporter would basically be a self-dox...

Finally, if someone had infiltrated the forum and you have shared your name, info with them on PM or IRL, an event like this would be the perfect time to dox you because of (potential) media coverage of the event.

A new meetup - hell yeah!

[Image: giphy.gif]

And that title...

[Image: vqYuG.gif]

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:35 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

I like this a lot, but I wish members in other countries could host derivative events simultaneously where risk of doxxing is much less because of un-PC culture. I'd love to host one in Serbia.

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:54 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

I'd be happy to host one in Calgary; the antifa in this city are obese cosplayers who never leave the computer, so the risk would be minimal. PM me if interested.

I won't be doing meetups in cities where I can't be present.

Quote: (06-10-2018 10:14 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I won't be doing meetups in cities where I can't be present.

If you ever do somehow, someway make it to Sydney Australia... That offer to be a driver still stands. [Image: cool.gif]

Looks fun. If anyone is down to split a hotel or airbnb PM me.

I have certification exams that morning but I'll try to make it for sure. Quick trip down 76 and 70.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

The single most important thing for men as well as the future of our culture is for us to start organizing. The first attempt at this just garnered a lot of unwanted publicity, this is just more publicity. Why not set aside a forum page dedicated to men who are interested in organizing their own local meetups, out of the public eye. Lets start building a RedPill network from the ground up without the unwanted scrutiny.

Quote: (06-10-2018 07:10 PM)Cain Wrote:  

Why not set aside a forum page dedicated to men who are interested in organizing their own local meetups, out of the public eye.

[Image: orig]

We already have this right here

forum-16.html

It's been a section of this forum for almost 10 years.

Not sure I understand what you are attempting to accomplish by having your/our event on the same date as the womens' event. Are you trying to attract attention to mens issues, like violence against men, or testicular cancer, that are ignore by the media?

You are likely to be misinterpreted as trying to disrupt their event.

Sorry if what you are trying to accomplish went over my head.

Quote: (06-10-2018 06:47 PM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Roosh and President Trump have the same birthday, on the 14th of June! [Image: tinfoilhat.gif] It's a sign, and therefore one has to wonder:

Is Roosh a younger Trump, using Tesla's time-machine and traveling from the past, or is Trump an older Roosh traveling from the future on the same machine; or is it a time-defying mix of both, and was the beard shaved before actually being grown?

[Image: trump_celebration.jpg]

[Image: 18grj0jx1ahc7jpg.jpg]

I think you are correct that that is Roosh in the picture because Trump does not drink alcohol.

Quote: (06-10-2018 07:29 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2018 07:10 PM)Cain Wrote:  

Why not set aside a forum page dedicated to men who are interested in organizing their own local meetups, out of the public eye.

[Image: orig]

We already have this right here

forum-16.html

It's been a section of this forum for almost 10 years.

I didn't know. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote: (06-11-2018 04:06 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Not sure I understand what you are attempting to accomplish by having your/our event on the same date as the womens' event. Are you trying to attract attention to mens issues, like violence against men, or testicular cancer, that are ignore by the media?

You are likely to be misinterpreted as trying to disrupt their event.

Sorry if what you are trying to accomplish went over my head.

Which "women's event" are you talking about?

Sorry, I was assuming you were doing this in conjunction with another one of those lefty astroturf events. I re-read what you wrote, my mistake.

Wish I could attend. Please post some choice footage to YouTube of the event.

Quote: (06-11-2018 09:32 PM)ShuaiGe Wrote:  

Wish I could attend. Please post some choice footage to YouTube of the event.

I'll only record footage if there are protesters and I need evidence for the police.

I'm tempted to go, I still have fond memories of 3 years ago. At this point I'm 50/50 on making the trip, it is a long trip and seems riskier than 2015's event.

Maybe. I actually don't think this event is as risky because well....We've kinda been eclipsed by this whole Trump movement. These days the latest Trump tweet is much better for enraging the pearl clutchers than will an RoK meetup.

I could be wrong but that's just my suspicion that they don't get as much return on targeting "MRAs" as they used to.