rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slavic women have the best qualities?

I just spoke to a 25 year old Ukrainian girl who told me that in Ukraine women try to be loyal and a good wife to a man even if she didn't marry him for love or just being with him because he's a provider. She told me a story about her friend who was with a really old man basically for money. But she still took on the role of how a wife would and took care of him and performed all her duties and responsibilities. And when he passed away she paid for his funeral and did her part to honor him.

I haven't had such a long term relationship with a traditional Russian or Ukranian girl but such qualities seems very principled and loyal to me. Here is also a story about a Chinese coal miner who had no home, no car, no savings and yet his Chinese girlfriend left her job to live with him in the coal mine and even taking using the toilet outside. Everyone in China who heard about this was shocked since a man has to have monetary means to even have women interested. I just like this idea of a romantic, supportive, loyal and caring woman who sticks with you through thick and thin. Is this something that can be generalized to all slavic women?

http://shanghaiist.com/2017/03/30/coal_m...ian_bride/

Quote:Quote:

I just spoke to a 25 year old Ukrainian girl who told me that in Ukraine women try to be loyal...

I stopped reading there.

There is no common slavic culture neither a common slavic look in women (or people in general). What have Montenegro and Poland in common for example ? You are talking about ukrainian/russian women. In my experience loyality isn´t exactly one of their characteristics.

yyyy

If only you knew how bad things really are.

no, I think Korean are the most beautiful

They’re just as crazy as the rest. You can have them.

Team Nachos

The divorce rates are quite high.

Check out this article: https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/328194-ru...ten-family

In recent decades over 60 percent of marriages in Russia ended in official separation.

So if you're going to go that route, have your eyes wide open. I'd say FSU is best attempted by more experienced guys, and even then, like anywhere else, there's no guarantees.

A comment from an unrelated website; no elaboration, but my guess is that the poster found out the hard way:

"Good looking EE women are utterly mercenary, and ruthless to a degree that no amount of contact with the worst women in the UK can prepare you for."

You listen to a Ukrainian woman and don't expect some bias? Ukrainian women often complain "there's no men in Ukraine" and to Ukrainian girls being a "man" means mostly having money. They also say that beautiful women end up with unemployed Ukrainian men "he doesn't do anything! Sits at home drinking all day while his wife works!"

A lot of people on the forum think that Ukrainian women make great wives because they're feminine, wear flowery dresses and heels, and will cook every meal for you. The truth is that Ukraine has some of the highest divorce rates in the world. They have a hard job committing to anything, marraige, jobs, dates, you name it.

Oh boy you're in for a treat. Lessons are better left learned hard.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

First off, OP, be careful about taking any strangers word at face value like that. That's only asking to have your good faith and trust violated.

Next, as a professed romantic, it's probably more important for you than most to take a step back and ask yourself if such a thing sounds too good to be true, and if there might be any incentive to lie to a man as a means to an end.

Lastly, I insist that you take some of the advice already mentioned in this thread.

Slavic women =/= slavic women.

Big difference between West, South and East.

Few talk about this.

So in order to make the best judgement I would advise you to always see things from the 2-opposing sides of the argument and make the most objective decision from the data you have.

Pros and Cons.

Here's a link to an article saying reasons NOT to date a Slavic woman (specifically Russians):

Why I Stopped Dating Russian Women

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2017/06/0...ian-women/

Quote: (06-05-2018 07:17 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

I just spoke to a 25 year old Ukrainian girl who told me that in Ukraine women try to be loyal and a good wife to a man [...]

1. You probably are feeding yourself a confirmation bias to see the women you'd like to see them, disregarding the basic premises of biology and evolutionary psychology of which one of key tenets are: eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap and that one of the primary drives of female behaviour is explained by hypergamous disposition.

2. Loyalty is an epistemic concept - it's not a part of the natural, ontic world.

3. You can't draw a generalisation (a sample mean) from an anecdotal evidence of a sample = 1.

4. Never listen to a woman, look at what she does (it's been repeated here ad infinitum).

5. Have a read of a the most recent divorce battle between a Russian oligarch and his wive to re-enforce in your mind the antecedent points. In the article it says:

[...] He refused, arguing that the couple had been divorced in Russia more than a decade ago. [...] Legal experts say Mr. Akhmedov has calculated that his odds of prevailing are better in a Shariah court, especially given that his ex-wife is a Christian who has acknowledged infidelity in their marriage. [...].

On what premises does she truly believe her ex-husband owns her $646,000,000.00?

Still thinking Slavic women have the best qualities?

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

In my experience, East Europe's girls are quite different. Some of them cute and others are strange. On average, they don't differ from other girls from whole world.

I have seen women stay with men and there is no reason why they would. And men that have jobs and half way have their shit together have trouble getting or keeping a woman.

I would say that loyalty on anyone's behalf is questionable. Hell, my own mother did shit to me and I was her oldest son and halfway used to help her out, financially. I had to cut her out of my life.

Things like this happen. I learned to not be so hung up on women's flaws.

When you learn that a woman is a lot or most of the time at least talking to other men....even if she is married or in a relationship. Your eyes open to that fact. Now you can get mad. Or you can accept it as a fact of life. I chose to just know that people are people. Some or a lot of people do fucked up things. I know there are certain married women I would sleep with and blow my load in them...on purpose.

Does that make me a bad person? Is that woman even worse than me, if she knowingly let another man bust all kinds of nutts deep inside her married vagina?

Or is it just shit that happens in life? Maybe not to every one and not every one would do it. I do not know.

But if they will be potentially unloyal, by nature. I would rather be the man that learned to be the man that is sleeping with them and not being constantly cheated on. If you can learn to pull that off. You can do all kinds of other shit in life with that knowledge and mind set.

Most women I've been in a relationship with say if they get married it's forever and they'll work through everything.

Sure

Do Slavic women have the hairiest arms?

I hear they are disappearing from the gene pool?

Asking for a friend.

Quote: (06-07-2018 05:13 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Do Slavic women have the hairiest arms?

I hear they are disappearing from the gene pool?

Asking for a friend.

Slavic must be the women with less hair on their body, even their pussies smell like roses and taste like strawberries...

But not far Armenians and Georgians can have a full sleeve of hair )))

Depends on the taste of your buddy, plenty still in the gene pool.

This thread needs some Limonov:

Russian women are very, very bad. The worst of all. Russian women is like the Russian Government. Most Russian women at least are good looking when they are in their twenties. Some Russian women are gorgeously beautiful. But they are bad. They are treacherous because they have no moral principles. Christian faith was eliminated during existence of the Soviet Union so nobody taught Russian women morals. No such discipline was taught in Soviet schools. Russian woman hates man because she is envying him. She wants to be as brutal and stupid as him, she wants to lay on a divan doing nothing as man does, but she has less possibilities. Russian woman is disastrous, relationships with her destined to be tragedy. There is no way that you will end happily. You must subjugate her. If not, she will subjugate you. On both occasions, you will lose. Don’t forget that abortions and divorces were permitted even in Stalin’s Russia, so our country educated women as bitches. Millions of bitches walking our streets. I am absolutely and positively on the side of Muslim strict code of behavior for women. Their system of separation of sexes if effective and healthy.

This was written in 2008.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

This is where the lowest divorce rates are concentrated.

[Image: cyprus.png]

When people start telling you about their personality traits, it's usually time to stop listening. People, to varying extents, are like water. They run into whatever opportunities they can. They say/do what they can to get what they want. If they get a better offer they will take it.

Most husbands who get the opportunity to fall into a different barrel of grade-A tits every night will take it; and wives will take the varied things they want if they can.

Two answers. Look for someone who has little opportunity to bang up. That's obviously centering on fatties. But there's also people with low social circles who don't meet many people and the people they do know aren't hedonists. That's your safe bet.

The other option is someone has has a philosophical barrier to just running where any better options are. But I don't have enough experience to know how effective that is.

And having kids in the picture is not a philosophical barrier. It probably just means they value not smashing the kids more than a full upgrade.

Hey anyone, I'm not taking what she says word for word. Of course women will always say things that boost them in a man's eyes. But I wanted to use it as a starting point to understand the general cultural values of women in this part of the world. For example, being raised Asian, I know that Asian women have long been installed with certain values and a strong sense of familial duty and commitment to whoever they are with. At least that's how it was for my mom's generation (she's in her 60's). Just wanted to compare and contrast and see if there is some elements of this with Russian/Ukrainian women. In Poland, which I stayed for 2 years, I did see some elements of this with some girls being very sweet and good people, although the west's influence is changing that I'll admit.

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:18 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

Hey anyone, I'm not taking what she says word for word. Of course women will always say things that boost them in a man's eyes. But I wanted to use it as a starting point to understand the general cultural values of women in this part of the world. For example, being raised Asian, I know that Asian women have long been installed with certain values and a strong sense of familial duty and commitment to whoever they are with. At least that's how it was for my mom's generation (she's in her 60's). Just wanted to compare and contrast and see if there is some elements of this with Russian/Ukrainian women. In Poland, which I stayed for 2 years, I did see some elements of this with some girls being very sweet and good people, although the west's influence is changing that I'll admit.

Well as somebody from Bulgaria who was raised by a "Slavic woman" (even though we're not really Slavs) I can say that on average girls and women here enjoy being traditionally feminine and sweet more than their western counterparts and love children and cute kid things. That being said, you have to understand that this whole "Slavic woman" thing is a dumb meme pushed by Russian/Ukranians who still fantasize about their panslavic Empire even though there's no such thing as a slavic culture or a slavic woman. At most it's really just a language group.

Swedes probably have more a genetic link to the original Slavs that immerged from Ukraine than Bulgarians and most of the Balkans. I'll also say this upfront-the difference between Poland/Czechia/the Baltics, Romania/Bulgaria/Serbia and Russia/Ukraine are as distinct as France, Germany and Spain. Branches of Christianity (Catholicism vs. Orthodoxy) played a much bigger part in culturally shaping these countries than being "Slavic". As a Bulgarian, I can tell you that Poland is as alien to me as Germany and the UK. Terms like Western Europe and Eastern Europe are too broad of a generalization.

If you're an Asian dude than I would recommend Central Europe over the Balkans since the Balkans resembles more Latin America in its culture and mannerisms than say a more conservative country like Poland. Polish girls definitely have that more conservative, dignified Catholic school girl vibe that American conservatives idolize. I think your average Balkan woman is too melodramatic and emotional for an Asian guy to handle. My mom was you can say traditionalist but when she loses it it's like a storm just blew through the roof.

What is this "slavic woman?"

Is this an item in Diablo 2? I never found one while dungeoning.

What quality is it?

Common?

Magic?

Rare?

Unique?

Which boss drops "slavic women?"

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.