rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dan Pena takes Global Warming to the wood chipper.

Perhaps I should have realised this earlier, but he says something to the tune of "why would these, the richest most powerful and well connected people be buying property on the seafront and why would they able to get it insured if its going to be underwater in a few years if its a real danger and be utterly worthless.", it seems so embarassingly obvious and simple I can't believe I missed it. Look at what people actually do.

Food for thought, that's unnerving.

How the hell have I not seen this guy before, he's a bad ass mother fucker.

Even in a "globalist" economy banks wouldn't invest in places where global warming would happen right?

Or do banks win either way if insurance pays out for flooded places?

Quote: (06-01-2018 02:16 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

How the hell have I not seen this guy before, he's a bad ass mother fucker.

Even in a "globalist" economy banks wouldn't invest in places where global warming would happen right?

Or do banks win either way if insurance pays out for flooded places?

Hold on to your arse cheeks:

Some of his story, they look stunned about an hour, emotionally floored. This is one I really recommend more than any video I've found in the last year, I listen to this as audio the time since discovering it a year ago.

People are always flipping out in the comments as he's not a Tony Robbins wannabe. "So classless"

Al Gore bought a beach property not long ago - from the money he made telling you that beach properties will be all under water.

There are some really cool technologies that are currently underfunded that will get the attention they deserve if global warming happens. There's so much money to be made if global warming happens. I've got my eye on a particular technology that is not very fashionable at the moment, but which has immense potential. There are more immediate applications for other technologies, which attract big grants and are 1st world focused. It needs a lot of money to get off the ground, and I don't quite have all the right contacts at the moment to be the one putting the deal together. Someone will make a lot of money off it if they beat me to it.

Quote: (06-01-2018 02:30 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Al Gore bought a beach property not long ago - from the money he made telling you that beach properties will be all under water.

Can the insurance company insuring his soon-to-be-underwater property raise his rates to reflect his own assertions? I sure would, then when he tries to get other insurance, they'll recurse his past rates, and ask my company "Why", then just quote him the same.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

"Not by fire, but by ice."

Robert Felix - https://www.iceagenow.info/about-the-author/

I love Dan Pena. But he is mostly an entertainer and a motivational speaker. I think he's really good at getting you of your ass and to start taking action. But to be fair, I have serious doubts about his actual real life business acumen. His business model seems to be to position himself as the hardest ass in the industry so he can charge 10K on about 20 people, approximately 4 times a year. That means he's in a million $ revenue industry, not in billions. Actual nuts & bolts proof of his actual financial methods, which is apparently about mergers & acquisitions, is totally lacking. The only thing he seems proven to be able to do, is make 1 million $/year in revenue. Which is still impressive, but not worth 10K. (Unless you really need to hedge 10K psychologically to get off your ass, jfl).

I don't trust anyone on the internet trying to teach you how to make money without actual irrefutable proof of their banking statements, income, net worth as well as the same for their clients who are willing to vouch they quantifiable made that money thanks to the guys' tips. There are far too many scammers nowadays making money, selling people on how to make money.

fcuker is 72.. still a badass.. love it

There are countless guys like this geologist here.

And the funny dirty secret is that there is not even a meaningful consensus in the scientific community.

By the way - in the next decades will be a cooling - possibly even a mini-ice age again - not caused by man-made global warming, but by the natural fluctuations of the sun.

We're overdue for an ice age. Can't wait to ride mammoths.

[Image: 290?cb=20140805174914]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (06-02-2018 09:46 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

We're overdue for an ice age...

Not to mention; Yellowstone is overdue a caldera eruption. Plus we're all overdue a polar magnetic shift.
Potentially crazy times ahead in the decades to come.

Sunspots are decreasing dramatically as the current solar cycle ends. Also, the Sun's magnetic fields are diverging which creates greater instability in our magnetosphere which results in more unstable weather patterns. So we get not just an overall cooling trend across the planet but more wild weather like snowstorms in the desert, dramatic and sudden shifts between hot and cold patterns which damage or destroy crops and reduce stability necessary at harvest time. Also the upswing in volcanic output increases albedo (reduced solar energy reaching the earth) and can weaken the immune system (various gasses sulfur dioxide in particular). The terms to search for are 'Eddy Mininum' and Grand Solar Minimum. I suggest following Adapt 2030 on YouTube along with Ice Age Farmer. 'Upheaval' by John Casey is an excellent and sobering ready, several channels have done interviews with Casey. Also highly recommend 'The Cloud Mysteries' which ties cosmic ray flux, cloud formation, and our movement through the Milky Way.

^
I recall how quickly smog induced "global dimming" came & went in the "global warming" narrative.

Can't have heat being trapped on the surface if it never gets past the atmosphere to begin with...

LOL this guy is good shit I’ll never forget when Samseau posted this video in the Trump thread

Quote: (06-03-2018 11:23 AM)komatiite Wrote:  

LOL this guy is good shit I’ll never forget when Samseau posted this video in the Trump thread

Election night Nov 2016 I kept watching that video about every 5 minutes as I watched the results roll in...

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

This guy is an absolute badass. Going to watch his show when I have some time this week. Thanks for posting.

Quote: (06-02-2018 09:46 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

We're overdue for an ice age. Can't wait to ride mammoths.

You may get your ride if progress keeps being made in reconstructing mammoth DNA... or at least you may ride an elephant / mammoth hybrid.

Imagine this feminazi was your wife or mother. I would take global warming/ice age or whatever the fuck nature throws at me any day.

This man makes me want to get out of my seat, turn off my brain, and work 14 hours a day.

Nice fun plane flight I'm sure. All hail the chief!

Still snowing in Newfoundland?

If only Dan's YT reposted some credible links / videos on reporting the media isn't doing on the Grand Solar Minimum.

Quote: (06-05-2018 12:44 PM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

Nice fun plane flight I'm sure. All hail the chief!

Still snowing in Newfoundland?

If only Dan's YT reposted some credible links / videos on reporting the media isn't doing on the Grand Solar Minimum.

I have found out about the coming cooling/potential mini-ice age some 5 years ago. It was foreseen by a climatologist who lives around the antarctic and studies sun-spot activity. He came up with an exact weather-prediction module that is being bought by big agricultural companies. They buy his stuff, because none others are as exact as his predicting weather patterns for months in advance. Aside from the monthly predictions he has long-term ones based on long-term sun-spot fluctuations.

And he said that beginning 2016 there would happen a marked cooling the same as it was in the 19th century:

[Image: Duncan-FAQ-on--Little-Ice-006.jpg]

Nothing of course was caused by any human activity. Our cumulated CO2 does not have that much of an effect. All human activity can be countred by a handful of higher activity of underwater volcanoes - of which there thousands - way bigger than on land.

"Happy slappy" lol

Quote: (06-05-2018 01:30 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

It was foreseen by a climatologist who lives around the antarctic and studies sun-spot activity.

Do you remember his name by any chance?