rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Chisinau (Kish'E'Now)

The capitol of Moldova, a former Soviet state. The country has 5 million people, one million of whom live in Chisinau. Fully one million live abroad and a big part of the economy is remittances, as in Mexico. The country is ethnic Romanian with a good number of Russians as well. Languages are Romanian and Russian. The CIA report lists Moldova as the poorest country in Europa and one of the poorest on the planet, save for the African dumpsters. Don't believe it, this place has plenty of money running around - much of it controlled by the local mafia.

In a word, there is nothing to do here but drink and chase some of the most amazing women I've ever seen. There are no tourists to speak of.

Completely safe.

I speak Spanish and I'm picking up Romanian pretty easily. Limited English here, but its doable.

The girls are friendly and reasonably easy. They are a little slow to warm up to you, but given the way they drink (like fish), it doesn't take long to get it going.

The nightlife is excellent. There is a party most every night and the clubs are filled with smoking hot women. The men look like monkeys, thus there is little competition. They are also broke, unless they are mafia or a young businessman type. A good looking gringo stands out here.

I have been here two weeks now. I've yet to encounter an asshole, although the usual bullshit standard exists with regard to taxi drivers. Other than that, great people.

Costs are very cheap. I'm getting ripped off on a shit apartment that I rented through a busted up English idiot who has been here for 5 years and doesn't know much. 500 euro will get you a very nice apartment in the center. Half that in a barrio called Botanico. A good meal with a bottle of good local wine is about 15 euros.

The nightlife is superb. Friday and Saturday is all about a place called "Drive". I've lost count of how many clubs I've been in over the years, but this is my favorite of this era. Amazing hot women and fully approachable. You'd have to be one very ugly dude to not hook up here. Costs are very low - my spend for a big night out is less than $50 - and thats drinking good local champagne for myself and shots of tequila for the girls. You have to love the sight of beautiful women knocking back shots of cheap tequila. What a beautiful sight. Thursday and Sunday is a place called "Active". Same gig, smaller venue and no cover. All the top places have face control, which should not be a problem for foreigner. Its actually great for me because I am always solo and this keeps the clowns out and hotties in.

There are more women than men in the clubs. When I arrived last night - early, at midnight. I did a very unscientific head count and I made it a two-to-one ratio. And not one women was less-than-very-attractive. No shit.

No discount airlines fly here yet, and thats both a blessing (no Brits!) and a curse (high cost). There is little demand so the air fares are very high - $400 from Paris. The cheapest option is to fly to Bucharest and take a bus -8 hours. That would cut your cost by about half. Better yet, fly into Iasi, Romania and party there and then grab a 3-hour bus.

If I was to do it all over again, I'd stay at the uber-funky "Hotel Cosmos" - a Soviet throw back replete with a garish lobby and very nice staff. 29 Euros a night. Can't beat that. The KGB might still have the room bugged......

I'll update this report as I hit more clubs.

All in all, I very pleased.

Sorry for not listing conquests and head counts. Not my style.

Also, I have no idea about how this place rates for black guys. I have seen exactly two black people here and both were clearly Africans. I do have local friend who is Palestinian and a young dentist. He's passable looking and has a beautiful girlfriend. Just guessing, but I think it could work. No hip-hop. Pure euro-techno/house scene. Perfect for me.

Muscles. I have them. The girls love them. My recommendation is get some and bring them here to display.

Blond hair is also a good idea. If you don't have it, you might try a dye-job. No shit.

America sells well here.

Be an American, tip your bartenders well, be a gentleman, smile, be-in shape, have some style - you'll be the king. Its good to be the king....

I'm here for a month. I'll be back.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Great report. +1 rep

What percentage of girls spoke English?

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Nice data sheet gringo. A few questions. Can you get by with just speaking english over there. Would having a bit darker skin and hair really affect your chances? What are the visas requirements?

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Shit, I'm B-lining straight for Moldova next time I'm in Europe.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Nice! Thanks for sharing. To what extent do you think speaking Russian would help one do their thing over there?

Chisinau, Moldova Report

I'm wondering about chances of getting a SNL there? My guess is that it's like Ukraine meaning a SNL is tough, but getting laid on the first date or so is not so tough.

Are there any good pubs/bars there or is it mainly just discos/nightclubs?

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Spent one night there on my way from Romania to Ukraine

Already made a mental note passing through that I should go back.

Like you said there is nothing special to see or do in terms of sights or cultural attractions. Main attraction is partying and hitting on the girls.

Girls seemed quality. In many ways reminds me of Sarajevo.

Off most tourist radar. Cute girls who are friendly and receptive. Good nightlife.

Hidden gold nugget.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Thank you for sharing such a gem.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Great report, makes me curious. I just read this on wikitravel:

Quote:Quote:

Watch out about night life: the U.S. State Department warns about Russian dating schemes also very common in Moldova and other kind of financial scams. Most women in night clubs are not just professionals but also scammers.

So, is there a large percentage of pros or semi-pros, or is that no real issue?

Chisinau, Moldova Report

http://www.youtube.com/user/SteauaBucure...Yq60A-r1tk

Girls in Chisinau,. It´s almost better than Ukraine. Ridiculous. What can I say? God made those girls to be f*cked by Americans.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Sunday afternoon update; I closed "Drive" and before doing so, I was pounding vodka shots with three very hot chicas, who were shaking their tits in my face. My aforementioned Palestinian dentist friend insisted we head to another venue, thus my private party was terminated - stupid move. But you have to understand, there is so much and it is of such high quality, that you can easily get lazy. That led us to "City", which was slowing down. In my drunken haze, I saw an amazingly sexy woman dancing in front me - smiling and basically fucking me with her eyes. We were now a group of six, and soon headed to dentist friends apartment (nice place and cheap) where he cooked some kick ass Med food for sunrise dinner. You can figure out the rest. This afternoon, nursing a hideous hangover, I headed to beautiful cafe on lake in urban park. Great music, vibe and people watching. At the end of my second Czech beer ($2.25 thank you), in walked a party of three. Two chicas and a guy. The 3rd wheel was watching me from the start. I paid my bill, and before I could stand up, they invited me to sit down. That was around 6pm. I spent the next three hours eating some superb local food, banging vodka shots and having a fucking ball with great people. They were Russians and the single chica was newly arrived from Moscow. We are going to dinner manana. She's 27, I'm 54. Yes, thats exactly half my age. She didn't blink. You have to understand, there is such a shortage of decent men in this country, and the one's with money and game are beyond the reach of all but the model quality.

Tonight, its off to a club called "Active". I was there last Sunday and it was a fine party. I'm sure it will be more of the same.

Questions:

English. If you hit the top clubs, you shouldn't have any problems. Have fun butchering Romanian and you'll be golden. Come to think of it, I haven't lost any talent due to the language. Being an American is tres cool here, so they'll work to make a connection.

Bars. Its still to early to say, but the bar scene - which is my strong suit, seems to be lacking. I like to post up and work the typical bar scene. However, the clubs are so stacked with hot women, its a net win for me.

Sarajevo. I've been there and it doesn't hold a candle to this place, at least for me. Much nicer city however. I like Sarajevo. Chisinau is a grim place.

Skin color. I've seen a Palestinian and an Indian working it in the clubs. They seem to do ok. If you have the green, they are likely color blind.

Personality. The guys are pretty dim around here. If you are fun and outgoing that is going to really set you apart.

Drinking. The chicas here drink, a lot. They are self-lubricating. Need I say more?

SNL. Tough. Does not appear to be the culture.

I've never seen so many 6 inch stilletto heels in all my life. If that's your gig, you'll die here.

Asses. Best I've ever seen, if you like them small and tight. Lots of good natural, big tits too.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Let´s make the record straight. Those hot girls in Chisinau are manly etnically Ukrainians and Russians, and not Moldovians or Romanians.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

LostGringo -

Now you are talking, I have had this place on my radar for ages.

+1

Questions:

Which is the best neighborhood to stay in? (in regards to day life and nightlife)

What time do bars close?

Can you smoke in Bars?

"$400 from Paris" Which airline was that?

"500 euro will get you a very nice apartment in the center." Is that for a month?

"Completely safe." No beef at all from the "organized guys"?

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Quote: (09-25-2011 07:40 AM)LostGringo Wrote:  

I have no idea about how this place rates for black guys. I have seen exactly two black people here and both were clearly Africans. I do have local friend who is Palestinian and a young dentist. He's passable looking and has a beautiful girlfriend. Just guessing, but I think it could work. No hip-hop. Pure euro-techno/house scene.

Some enterprising bruh -- with swag -- should introduce Moldovans to R&B/hip-hop/reggae. The upside would be off the charts.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

I took a trip last year to every country in Europe + Turkey, and out of all the countries... Chisinau was #1 in terms of quality. A simple walk down the center of town will blow your mind.

Unfortunately, I was traveling with my gf at the time.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Quote:Quote:

God made those girls to be f*cked by Americans.

Should I get the tour bus warmed up?

This is some killer hype right here. But until another guy bring this place down, I believe it!

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Quote: (09-25-2011 02:31 PM)DaDa Wrote:  

Let´s make the record straight. Those hot girls in Chisinau are manly etnically Ukrainians and Russians, and not Moldovians or Romanians.

You been there before?

Break it down a little more.

Quote: (09-25-2011 03:17 PM)swecmzkor Wrote:  

I took a trip last year to every country in Europe + Turkey, and out of all the countries... Chisinau was #1 in terms of quality. A simple walk down the center of town will blow your mind.

Unfortunately, I was traveling with my gf at the time.

Where is the best place to stay?

Break it down a little more.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

every country in Europe + Turkey

Alot of countries...Alot of countries. Usually all down-towns in Europe possess high quality. Just came back from centre of Malmoe. I forgot how hot Persian, Lebanese(christian) in mixture with Swedish girls can be.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Quote: (09-25-2011 03:47 PM)DaDa Wrote:  

every country in Europe + Turkey

Alot of countries...Alot of countries. Usually all down-towns in Europe possess high quality. Just came back from centre of Malmoe. I forgot how hot Persian, Lebanese(christian) in mixture with Swedish girls can be.

Gotcha.

How about a little more specific info on Chisinau, Moldova?

Which clubs which nights?

Best restaurants?

Best hood to stay in?

Best hotels?

I have been sold on the place for a long time. I don't need any vague info to sell me on it.

etc etc etc

Chisinau, Moldova Report

These reports I'm hearing about girls in the FSU countries is really pissing me off that I'm in the USA.

Smoking hot women everywhere that get themselves drunk...2-1 ratios in favor of women...average woman in clubs being "very attractive"...women in their mid 20s that couldn't care less how old you are...local dudes that are poor, no game and look like monkeys.

So what is the catch? There has to be a catch somewhere. Sounds too incredible to be true.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

speakeasy -

Good question.

The "catch" in Riga, Latvia, was girls trying to rip you off in "clip joints" and knuckling it up with baldheaded, leather jacketed Russian hoods on the cobble stones.

I am wondering what the "catch" is in Moldova too.

I have been interested in the place every since I swooped a fly girl from there that moved to SF as a teenager.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Quote: (09-25-2011 04:37 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am wondering what the "catch" is in Moldova too.

Maybe not everyone will tear it up in Moldova, but at least we know some guys do (guys like LostGringo). I believe LostGringo. Much of what he describes is the same in Ukraine (Russian influence, lack of good pubs/bars, SNL is tough, age not mattering so much, high-heels, beautiful girls, having money being important, etc).

Has anyone else here been in Moldova?

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Take a look at this clip. This clip will problaby give you an insight of how ORDINARY girls may look like in Chisinau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0ErkgcKvw

For the sake of it. Watch the whole clip.

God Bless Stalin!

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Quote: (09-25-2011 05:50 PM)DaDa Wrote:  

Take a look at this clip. This clip will problaby give you an insight of how ORDINARY girls may look like in Chisinau

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0ErkgcKvw

For the sake of it. Watch the whole clip.

God Bless Stalin!

Looks like Poland to me.

Guys are sleeping on Poland by skipping it for Ukraine first. Lots of English speakers here and high level of talent that likes foreigners. Until I go to Ukraine, I have a feeling Poland is superior for a guy who doesn't speak the local language.

Chisinau, Moldova Report

Did you actually watch the whole clip? Polish girls in my opinion looks like average Swedish girls.

Yes Blondes, tall indeed. But the average polish face is lacking. Not cute like FSU(Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, and Belarousia). Yet, Polish girls are most slavic of them all with 51% of slavic heritage However, that´s the problem. Ukraine and Moldova are far more diverse and mixed than Polish girls, that´s why they manage to produce more beautiful girls than Poland.

Trust me on this. I live in Sweden where the majority of immigrants are polish. And polish girls here are very very very average. I was in Poland last year. Sorry, just didn´t impressive me enough. However, it´s still a beautiful country with great culture such as Bakałowicz, Copernicus and Chopin.