rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK tranny slept with 1000s of men with fake vagina - Are you one of her victims?

UK tranny slept with 1000s of men with fake vagina - Are you one of her victims?

Quote:Quote:

A woman claims she is 'making up for lost time' by sleeping with over 2000 men following her gender reassignment surgery.

Crystal Warren, 48, from Brighton, jokes that she's gone from 'man to man eater' since her transition.

She has no plans on slowing down and hopes to have slept with 3000 men before she turns 50.

Crystal says that she is so busy between the sheets because she's making up for the lost time she spent in the wrong body after being born male.

[Image: NIW4vgg.gif]

Do you recognize this man?

[Image: 4BCDA4D100000578-5687431-image-a-7_1525360063197.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

In August 2001 she started taking hormones in preparation for gender surgery.

She said: 'My skin got softer and I grew C cup breasts. I finally felt like me. Men were all over me when I went out and they never guessed my secret.'

If things progressed she was forced to tell them given that she'd not yet had surgery.

She said: 'Some had different reactions, some didn't mind, others recoiled in shock.'

In December 2003 she had full reassignment surgery at Charing Cross Hospital.

She said: 'I had to use a dialator to open up my new vagina, it hurt, but it looked amazing. I absolutely loved it and couldn't stop looking at it.

'Finally I felt like a woman inside and out and even more exciting was the fact I was a virgin again.'

She went out one night with friends who knew about her operation and she says she received plenty of male attention.

She said: 'I felt like a man magnet rather than a man. It was exhilarating.'

Months later she got a job modeling for a chain of shops and as far as her new colleagues knew she had always had a female body. One night she was invited to a swingers club and intrigued, went along.

She ended up having sex with nine men one after the other. 'I didn't tell any of them that I used to have a male body, I was a woman so why should I ?

'I loved every minute of it and so did they. Sex as a woman felt so different, slow and sensual, it was much more erotic than sex as a man. I couldn't wait for more.'

She says she was hooked on sex as a female and would go out clubbing most nights to meet a new partner. Within a few months of her operation she had already slept with hundreds of men.

She says: 'Some friends felt I should tell them I was transgender woman but I couldn't see why?

'I'd always been a woman, just in the wrong body, now I was a woman in the right body so what did it matter?'

By 2012 she'd slept with 1000 people but says her appetite for sex was still growing.

She said: 'I called myself a sex addict but its not an addiction I want to beat.

'To me having so much sex is my way of celebrating what I should have been doing my whole life had I not been born in the wrong body.

'I rarely saw the men I had sex with long enough to tell them the full story and we were too busy doing other things to talk.'

She says one partner wanted a long- term relationship so she told him to truth and he accepted her past – but in the end she found it hard to stay faithful.

[Image: dLEu8jZ.gif]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...S-men.html

Oh, fuck.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-09-2018 08:37 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Oh, fuck.

Thats what one should say if they were one of the 2000

Quote: (05-09-2018 08:40 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Oh, fuck.

I will neither confirm nor deny.

I'm the King of Beijing!

These dudes are going to need a HAZMAT team after sticking their dicks in that thing.

Quote: (05-09-2018 08:47 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2018 08:40 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

Oh, fuck.

I will neither confirm nor deny.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

There must be a case law for this somewhere under the sexual offences act. Under violating presumptive consent

Quote: (05-09-2018 09:26 PM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

There must be a case law for this somewhere under the sexual offences act. Under violating presumptive consent

They didn't catch Brittany Wu (John Flynt) for it.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

And another reason to not bang "girls" with short hair.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

He/She actually looks better than 60% of the British birds

I want to see pics. I can't believe for one moment that they assembled a convincing mound of flesh.

Quote: (05-09-2018 10:27 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

I want to see pics. I can't believe for one moment that they assembled a convincing mound of flesh.

I, on the other hand, do not want to see photos.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Can fake pussy get STDs?

Doctors who do this kind of operation should be jailed.

His male sex drive is still intact even after taking all the female steroids and having his dick diced and sliced to make a fake pussy.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

WNB. Member Christian Troy with Ava Moore?

Is that Hailey from Corrie?

These men were RAPED. Their consent was contingent on the gender of their partner.

Source: the guardian.

How did this person find 2,000 straight men in England?

I don't believe it.

Quote: (05-10-2018 12:12 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

How did this person find 2,000 straight men in England?

I don't believe it.

He didn't. I guarantee most of them knew what was up.

It's one thing for a tranny to look vaguely chick-like in a picture after hours of filters and photoshop, but it's pretty obvious in person.

Does dick-splitting surgery make it look like a vagina? I can't imagine a shredded sausage resembling anything that could be called a vagina.

The logistics seem difficult. The UK is pretty gay but I find it hard to believe it's that gay.

Quote: (05-10-2018 12:41 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Does dick-splitting surgery make it look like a vagina? I can't imagine a shredded sausage resembling anything that could be called a vagina.

I saw this on twitter ages ago.

Whatever evil mind dreamt up this nightmare and made it real, I curse them and nine generations of their ancestors and descendants.

You have been warned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...woman.html

Animation -> https://gfycat.com/LightShinyBufeo

To start off...this person has practiced "acting" like a girl.
It's too weird looking at him and hearing him talk.
This person is clearly messed up in the head...far beyond what's normal in society.
Here are some videos to give you a better idea of the type of person we are dealing with here.

2012...fake wig admits to being addicted to sex with men.

Later in 2012 applying to be on big brother. Self described "Sexy Cougar" [Image: confused.gif]

In 2015 you can see the female hormones have been working overtime, but the walk and the size/frame is a total giveaway.

This shit is the stuff of nightmares my friends. She's old and gross but based off the last video I've worked with real women that looked the same or slightly worse and still got plenty of male attention. But this doesn't scare me at all because I'd never even try to date someone that old. Plus the whole uncanny valley thing makes my skin crawl.

However with that being said...this is what makes me scared for the younger guys out here just getting into game and meeting girls.

Fucking hell...16yrs old Post-Op. Good luck telling the difference with their clothes on when this person is 25yrd old. This was back in 2009...
Now "she" makes pop music. Like i said, good luck telling the difference if you're drunk in the club and this person is rubbing your chest and dick.

It maybe be gross as hell but period sex might have to be mandatory for the newer guys to make sure their girl is a real one.

[Image: Crying-black-man-o.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (05-10-2018 12:59 AM)RedBeanWarrior Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2018 12:41 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

I saw this on twitter ages ago.

Whatever evil mind dreamt up this nightmare and made it real, I curse them and nine generations of their ancestors and descendants.

You have been warned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...woman.html

Animation -> https://gfycat.com/LightShinyBufeo

[Image: giphy.webp]