rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Afterparty Move Tips

Afterparty Move Tips

I live about 10 min drive and 30 min walk from the popular clubs/bars.

I have been trying to do the afterparty move a couple of times but with no success.

The place I live in is a big house with 3 floors. The first floor is with a big kitchen and a big living room. Perfect for parties.

But I dont really know what to do at the afterparty for a girl/group of girls.

I have booze, 4 big sofas, music, playstation 4, home cinema projector

Anybody has any tips on what to do at an afterparty, or how to phrase the afterparty move in a way thats compelling?

Afterparty Move Tips

Suits' advice is pretty good here.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Afterparty Move Tips

Quote: (04-29-2018 09:06 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Suits' advice is pretty good here.

I agree, i added it to my favourites

Afterparty Move Tips

Setting up an after-party is more of a group move than something to try to sell as a lone ranger.

If you're out with 2 other dudes or more and you have enough game to come across to other people as a chill group of guys, a lot of people are going to take you up on an invitation to keep the party going at your place (especially if the clubs and bars close at 2AM or something).

After-party setup is much simpler than setting up a regular house-party as described in the linked datasheet.

If people have already been out much of the night, you just need to have some drinks ready (a respectable number of beers in the fridge, hard alcohol with mixers, drunk people snacky food) and that's about it.

Just put on some club music or a movie that won't make people fall asleep.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Afterparty Move Tips

TLDR: Don't shit where you sleep

Long version:

Do you really want a dozen randoms who you pulled from a club at your house? I guess if you like dealing with drunk fools, junkies, cops, damage, trash, lack of sleep, clean up/disposal (of people too) then all you really need to do is set up an offer that's better than being at the club. So you'll need to supply the following...

Entertainment: free drinks >>*etc*<< and preferably one of the dj's from the club/previous party or you/one of your mates to keep the energy going for a little bit before winding down (I'm assuming you have decks/cdjs set up already, if not get some and a pool table is good too!).

People: You'll need to have guys there for the girls (wingmen), or they'll be bringing and calling up their own guys so be ready to deal with that. No group of half a dozen girls is coming back to your place to fight over one guy and lez out. Keep dreaming/working on it.

Transport. Nobody is walking half an hour. If you want to take back 6 people you'll need a wingman and you'll both need rides or 2x uber/taxi ASAP. Split 3 in each. And remember, texts will be sent and more guys might rock up who you don't know. And there will be cum and possibly shit stains on your personal bed and couches because raw dog.

That's a lot of effort for some club pussy... a hotel might be simpler and cheaper unless you're aiming for setting up a social circle of questionable people rather than a bang.

Afterparty Move Tips

Done it many times.

Bonus points if you have: good sound system, no neighbours that are close (no apartments), some weed, stocked fridge with booze and a group already.

Decide how many people you will invite.

Sort the logistics.

Alternatively, be a champ and meet women before you go out, let them come over and leave a few things at yours and then they have to come back.