rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Struggles Of A Muslim Virgin Man Living In The West; hardest game riddle of all

Guys, if you can help me solve my problem, there may be hope for anyone... so here goes.

This is an offshoot to an earlier active threadSadthread-49405.html ).

I have the same problem, but the only thing is I'm him several years later. Most of you guys might not realize, but there are countless Muslim men like me, in their 30s, even some in their 40s, living in the west, having a very hard time finding a wife. Which is all we are really looking for (Muslim women in the west have the same problem too).

Anyway, I do not want to make this a thread about changing my ways. I'm not open to it. If you're a Muslim man in the west, and didn't take advantage of the social opportunities in college to meet other Muslim girls in college, or if you are not part of a very tight knit community who seems to always have prospects for you to consider (like Somalis in Minnesota, or Afghans in the Bay Area, or Arabs in Dearborn, MI), you end up futilely looking for a spouse because we make up 1-2% of the population, and without being super social and well known, it's very hard to meet new prospects, unless you're ok to marry someone you might not really be attracted or very compatible with. Our parents had no clue what we were up against and didn't know how to advise us, and in college, when they should have encouraged us to look for a suitable spouse, instead were discouraged, and told to focus on studies and that after your career is set, then start looking. Big mistake.

On the bright side, I have a very unique situation.
-I run a business, and it can be run remotely. In other words, I can go anywhere in the world, and make very good money by any standard.
-I have complete flexibility in my schedule (all I have to do is answer emails and sometimes take calls).
-Looks wise, I'm relatively decent. 5'9," 165lbs, and fit, look kinda like Imran Hashmi, and also a light-skinned desi. So basically ok looking, but definitely nothing special, and of course, could use a few inches in height, but whatever.

What am I looking for:
-A Muslim girl who hasn't gone all the way in any past relationship(she doesn't have to be strict, just that she should know her limits)
-somewhat young, as I do hope to have a big family and to also space the ages of the kids a few years (just a personal preference)
-reasonably attractive (I know, it's kind of superficial, but I try to keep up well, so we shouldn't look out of place together)

So my questions are 1) where should I go, and 2) what should I do?

I'm looking for suggestions and critiques.

Here's my own answer to these two questions:

Where should I go?

It should be a place where i) women are not hard to meet, so the statistic to consider is women in the workforce, ii) where people live healthy and have had good nutrition, so life expectancy is a statistic to consider, iii) median age of the place should be young because places with older people, it's harder to find what you're looking for, iv) percent of the population is Muslim, the higher the better, I know what it's like looking for a needle in a western haystack, v) English prevalence should be ok, since I only speak English and some Urdu.

The countries that I was considering were Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Tunisia, and Turkey. The problem is ALL of these countries have flaws when considering the factors I've listed. The three countries which stand out are Turkey, Bosnia, and Lebanon. They are countries with a decent standard of living (so not as hard to find women who are healthy, and who don't look of for their age), finding English speakers isn't that rare, and women are often participating in the workforce, so they are more prominent. The other countries seem to be much less than ideal. So out of Turkey, Bosnia, and Lebanon, I'm leaning most toward Turkey. Istanbul has a huge population, and also draws in a lot of tourists, so it isn't as homogenous, which is also a good thing. You'll find people who are all over the spectrum from liberal to conservative, so finding someone with the right balance should be easier here than other places.

What should I do?

I am thinking of hiring a personal assistant, pay maybe $15 USD/hr for a girl who is relatively young, and attractive, who will legitimately help me with work (I'll need help in translating materials if I want to also market my products in the local country, which is good for my US-based business), but who I'll also make a routine of walking through urban areas, and she can help break the ice with prospects who I notice during the day. So basically, a paid assistant who also will help as wing woman. I guess I can find someone through Instagram, and tell them I'm looking for an assistant, and for most countries $15/hr is very good pay.

I will also have a Regus platinum plus account, which has several offices globally, and I can hop from office to office every day, and meet different people. There are often attractive local women who staff these offices in western countries, so I'm thinking if the same situation applies to a place like Istanbul or Beirut, or maybe Sarajevo, it might be a potential source to meet English-speaking locals.

I don't drink or a partier, so I'll be working mostly in the evenings anyway, but I expect the personal assistant would have a decent social circle and I could attend social events, and have her help in introducing me to people.

I figure if I go with this routine, it's going to result in something within three months.

But if anyone has better ideas for someone in my situation who is fortunate enough to even do this, do let me know. I figure social circle climbing/game is important, so if anyone has hacks I can use to my advantage, I'd love to hear it.

PS: As an aside, I also thought about an area in the west where there are a lot of Muslims, like Marseille, if anyone has any insight into applying this approach there, that'd be helpful. I assume it's not worth it though.

Assuming that you aren't a troll. I'm not going to hate on you because you're not being a hypocrite, and you're actually living your values. Also even if you're a foreigner you're not in direct competition with us for western women.

I'd add Bahrain to your list. Everyone speaks english there, it's safe, it's a first world nation, and you can easily run an internet business from that location. You might want to check out Dubai for the same reasons. Or if you want scoop a super hot muslim woman because of the differential in wealth to the native population Morocco might be worth a look. Assuming that you can good enough internet there.

If you're interested in getting a muslim woman I'd also start studying Arabic. It will help you in your travels and it's much easier to learn a language when you're immersed in it and use it every day.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Hot Muslims Thread NSFW

Take your pick, move there. One chick in there is apparently from Toronto.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

@Mpr suggestion is right, go back to your original country or somewhere you can pretend to be local ...or you might consider heaven on earth: Swedistan

[Image: Swedenistan+source+its+the+tie_8fe0ed_5889457.jpg]

Had a great weekend, slaying poons, pretending to be an violent terrorist refugee

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

If not a troll post, I don't understand why you are looking outside of the US without first exhausting options in it. Why not simply move to a major city or area with a large Muslim population? I am sure Muslims have various singles groups inside and/or outside of the mosque. I agree that social circle game would likely be the most effective. The main thing here is you simply become a part of groups in the Muslim community that will bring you in contact with these women. The aim here is to make friendships with men and women which will later create environments where you can meet other women or other people in these groups will introduce women to you. You could do a basic search here for advice and I think even RSD has some products specifically tailored to social circle game.

Since you are already in the US and speak English, it would seem to be much easier to find prospects here rather than going to another country and then dealing with potential culture shock and deciding where to live and so on. Since you are talking about marriage, this is a more serious issue and something you need to account for.

You also point out an issue where a lot of these women are looking for husbands or are snatched up during the college years. This may also highlight another opportunity as you could take some courses at college that attract such women or go to places (mosques, social organizations, clubs, etc.) where these kinds of women would go during their college years.

Finally, I wonder if there is not some kind of business opportunity that you could create that addresses this issue if it is as signficant as you say in the Muslim community. As a result of you putting together some type of matchmaking service, dating site, singles group organizer for Muslims, you could end up finding your wife in the process.

Why not just meet women who go to your mosque?

Yeah, your best bet is probably to move to a muslim country like Sweden, England or France.

When my family went on holiday in the countryside of Egypt my dad was offered 8 camels by a guy to marry my (then) teenage sister.
I'm no expert, but might be something to consider if you run a business and all.

You're not going to find marriage material in the west, Especially a good looking girl with conservative values and even less so a muslim one. So it's best for kwyjibo to move to majority muslim country where traditional conservatism is the norm but even their it's gonna be hard. You have to realize that unicorns don't exist. She's not a ho because she's not allowed to be ho.

"...living in the west, having a very hard time finding a wife. Which is all we are really looking for (Muslim women in the west have the same problem too"

Marry one of them.

Case closed.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Quote: (04-24-2018 09:14 AM)Salvadore Wrote:  

Yeah, your best bet is probably to move to a muslim country like Sweden, England or France.

lol...! (true though)

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Some answers to some of the questions and comments:

-Re: Bahrain/Dubai - been there to Dubai, and I assume Bahrain is not much different. Dubai has mostly non-Muslim foreigners all over the place and those who are Muslim are locals who are rich and have no intent on moving away, and actually a minority. I assume Bahrain is very similar.

-Re: Morocco - might be interesting, and I am likely going for at least a week next week, but not sure how to go about exploring the area, and fining opportunities to meet women there. I could use some tips on Morocco for my unique situation (the datasheets are written by guys who are just roving around looking to hook up, and what I offer and am able to do, given the matching religious background, dual-business purpose, and financial standing gives me a different context, not sure how to best parlay it)

-Re: Sweden, London, Marseille/Paris - London is kinda easier than a typical city in the US to find English speaking Muslim girls, but have the sense of it being a needle in a haystack, and it would require a lot of time investment since the vast majority, I wouldn't consider... Marseille/Paris would probably be worse than London, because although there is maybe a higher proportion of Muslims there, it would be offset by the fact that many of them wouldn't speak English... Malmo, Sweden seems interesting, if anyone can tell me if it's really easy to cross paths with an English-speaking north African Muslim girl there, I may consider a week there to see how it is. Again, I could use some tips on Malmo given my situation.

-Re: Meeting women at the mosque - The mosque is a indeed a social setting to a degree, but more so between people of the same gender. So I can get to know a lot of guys that way. It would be helpful to integrate into the society faster, but very indirect way to get introduced to potentials.

PS: If anyone has tips on Turkey, that would probably be most helpful. I saw a video on YouTube about social game, and seems simple enough. Just go up to people, guys, gals, whatever, who look hip, and tell them you're new in town, and what do cool people like to do, which is the best way to break the ice.

From my understanding of Bosnia there are not so many religious girls there. Although I have heard rumors that dudes from the Gulf are buying houses there and looking for locals to wife up. Generally the Muslim girls in the Balkans are pretty secular, much like the ones you might find in some of the Stans and Russia.

The UK has some of the best Pakistani girls in the world. London/Birmingham.

Quote: (04-24-2018 07:26 AM)Kwyjibo Wrote:  

What should I do?

Forgive me for being slightly provocative:

Is true love, a healthy, happy marriage with children more important to you than islam? If so, I would give up islam and get access to the 98-99% of the remaining girls. It is a numbers game - you chances will increase by 50-100x. Don't forget that the clock is ticking. I am in a somewhat similar situation as you, but thankfully I have access to 100% of the girls.

-Re: Balkans, Kazakhstan, Russia - I figured as much, and from my limited personal experience, seems like it's true, and not worth going there.

-Re: UK - I'm in Central London right now. Kinda underwhelmed. Feels still like searching for a needle in a haystack. Did consider swinging by Birm maybe next week. Not sure if it's going to be much different or know what do to while there.

-Re: Giving up Islam - A happy marriage with children is very important, but if I have to sacrifice it by staying true to Islam the best I can, so be it. I don't think I have to sacrifice on this, I figure I have to put myself in the right environment. Let's not make this thread a theological debate though. Anyone curious about why Islam is so important, feel free to send me an email. I am curious though what your similar situation is. I guess others are experiencing similar issues. I have a bunch of non-Muslim Indian friends in the US who are also getting older and kind of in the same boat. Tough being a minority with cultural limitations, I guess.

Quote: (04-25-2018 10:38 AM)idane Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2018 07:26 AM)Kwyjibo Wrote:  

What should I do?

Forgive me for being slightly provocative:

Is true love, a healthy, happy marriage with children more important to you than islam? If so, I would give up islam and get access to the 98-99% of the remaining girls. It is a numbers game - you chances will increase by 50-100x. Don't forget that the clock is ticking. I am in a somewhat similar situation as you, but thankfully I have access to 100% of the girls.

Further to this, Muslim men are, technically, allowed to marry Jews and Christians. I have met quite a few virgin Christian women in my life who would like nothing more than to get married and have ten kids. But, would they marry a Muslim? I don't know.

I read - and I don't remember where, but I assume it was an academic paper - that there was a noted increase in the number of female Islamic converts in Europe. What about finding a "good girl" in the UK and convincing her to convert? Converts are often the most devout adherents to a religion.

Currently out of office.

OP there is one thing you did not explicitly state in your post which is apparent from your choice of hunting ground.

Bosnia, Turkey, Lebanon being top priorities with Morrocco, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Iran as a second option. All countries where the girls are either Caucasian or could pass for Caucasian.

So don't start with that "English speaking ability" and "the greater percentage of muslims the better" bullshit. Bosnia and Lebanon have the lowest percentage of muslims on that list. English speaking ability in all the countries you listed is low except for maybe Iran.

So be honest. You want a white girl first and a muslim or virgin second.

You sound like a reasonably smart guy and the problem with conservative virgin Muslim women from said countries is that they are mostly dumb as a bag of rocks.

Turkish girls and Iranian girls who are not too conservative but still traditional might be a better bet of all the choices you listed.

There are plenty of virgin teen Muslim girls that you can easily get. Either go online or go to mosques. Countless Jihadis have little problem finding teenage virgins sent to them. You are rich by world standard in most Muslim countries and you have a Western citizenship, so it's not difficult.

Get yourself a 15yo virgin straight from some backwater, giver her her niqab and then continue to get 3 more teenagers in the next years as you get slightly bored with the first teen pussy. If I would ever turn Muslim I would be swimming in teen pussy and have it even paid by the stupid Western kuffars.

Forget daygame or night game - you can approach girls, but that is akin to a fast marriage proposals. There is a reason why Muslim men approach so many 13-14yo girls in the West - they assume correctly that they are virgins (and most of them are).

But it seems that you are looking for a Caucasian Muslim girl and that is a problem. But as noted - the refugee creepers have found a solution for that - they "seduce" 12-13yo Western girls and tell them all the beautiful lies about Islam. Since they are Muslim, then they won't get punished for statutory rape. You are all good on that front. The laws are only for the dirty infidels since the Western leadership wants to wipe out the native Christian population.

The only thing that is likely holding you back is social awkwardness that most truly believing late-stage virgin Muslims have. And this is a mental issue - won't be solved until you have married the first teen.

-Re: race - The last girl I called in the US to get to know better was Somali (I really like the Somali and Ethiopian look), and the last two girls I was on the brink of approaching here in the UK were black and Moroccan (long story, but won't go off topic here, and discuss the problematic logistics and what got in the way), so no, I'm not racist in my search. I also really like the look of Kazakh girls, but I tried communicating with a few on an online app, and it was not working too well. Also Azerbaijan and Iran, the people there often look Caucasian, and so to they in Albania, but I'm not considering those places based on the various factors. Anyway, I won't defend this point further, and it also isn't very important anyway. It's ok to have some preferences in appearance too.

-Re: the comment before this - thank you for that. quite entertaining. I expected someone would finally make such out of touch comments. Even taking it seriously, the age range I'm looking for is 24 to 31, and looking for someone who is somewhat knowledgeable of western culture, and has a passable English fluency, and who enjoys intellectual discussions.

Look - this is without satire and malice:

You are over 30 and a virgin? That is not an Islamic requirement for men. You can get laid with a hooker if you don't want to soil a girl - paying for sex with girls is halal.

You should not look for a 24-31 yo virgin - that is very unlikely. Go and look for a teenage girl - if you don't have a white girl fetish, then you don't need to approach 12-14yo girls in Swedistan or Ukistan.

I would go and find some teen girls in the sexual maturity range of 16-19, one who likes the way you look and would like to share your life. In addition I would discretely check for inbreeding - especially first and second cousin marriages which lower IQ and create a variety of problems. When that is no problem according to your research, then you can quickly get some virginal (or appearing to be one) from some Muslim country. I know from experiences of other Western Muslims, that it's not difficult to get marriage prospects.