rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Van Plows into 8 People In Toronto

According to the BBC

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43873804

"Several pedestrians have been hit by a van in Toronto, say police in the Canadian city.

The collision occurred at a busy intersection, and up to 10 people may have been struck, say officials.

The van fled the scene after the incident, at the intersection of Yonge Street and Finch Avenue, police say.

The incident happened at 13:30 local time (17:30 GMT) on Monday. Police have asked the public to avoid the area. Nearby subway services were halted.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TPSOperations/status/988471280428093441][/url]

Pictures apparently taken at the scene show police armed with rifles and paramedics treating injured people.

One orange bag, which appears to contain a body, is seen being loaded on to an ambulance.

The vehicle was located several blocks away, and the driver was taken into custody alive, according to local media.

No description was given of the driver, including name, age, gender, or possible motive.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told reporters: "Obviously we're just learning of the situation in Toronto.

"Our hearts go out to anyone affected. We're obviously going to have more to learn and more to say in the coming hours."

These are the last gasps of an angry and hateful combustion engine-based transportation that is experiencing severe electrophobia. We must all go out and buy a Tesla to fight the hatred and bigotry emanating from combustion engine trucks and vans that's serving as a dog whistle to a worrisome epidemic of unreconstructed pedestrianomortophoria.

My three perp choices:

A. Deranged Bruins fan.
or
B. Drunken Maple Leafs fan.
or
C. Practitioner of the death cult known as Islam.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I think a terrorist would target a pedestrian zone, not a "busy intersection". This sounds more like drunk driving to me.

That said, it's fishy that no description of the suspect was released.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

"Cultural enrichment" case, probably.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Did the van of peace have a standard transmission or automatic transmission?

Because no one needs an automatic transmission.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

But I thought liberal cities were devoid of racism and white supremacy so there are no terror attacks?

It's an intentional attack and not an accident

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/witness-va...-1.3898118

Quote:Quote:

Police have arrested a suspect after a white van mounted the curb and struck numerous pedestrians in Toronto.

The incident happened on Yonge Street south of Finch Avenue, according to the Toronto Police Service. Initial estimates suggest eight to 10 people were struck.

Witness Alex Shaker, who was driving southbound at the time, says the van was travelling at high speed on the sidewalk. The van was also southbound.

“He started going down on the sidewalk and crumbling down people one by one,” Shaker told CTV News Channel on Monday afternoon.

Shaker said he saw the vehicle strike someone with a stroller.

“He just destroyed so many people’s lives,” he said. “Every single thing that got in his way.”

On twitter, Libtards are in denial, "terrorism doesnt happen in toronto, nothing to do with islam!" Durr no you idiots, you bring it in and you suffer for it, something, something, part and parcel modern city. The only question is, will trudeau give the perpatrator ten million bucks?

Why do they take these towelheads alive?

Quote: (04-23-2018 02:28 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Why do they take these towelheads alive?

So they can fuck the Canadian taxpayers too. The ones they can't kill or ethnically wipe out they will at least force to pay for all this shit. More (((lawyers))) fees, incarceration fees, etc.. It's hard to comprehend how much western governments hate their own people.

Quote: (04-23-2018 02:22 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

On twitter, Libtards are in denial, "terrorism doesnt happen in toronto, nothing to do with islam!" Durr no you idiots, you bring it in and you suffer for it, something, something, part and parcel modern city. The only question is, will trudeau give the perpatrator ten million bucks?

[Image: 1jz2bl.jpg]

The SJWs in Toronto probably term terrorist attacks "white-to-minority reparations payments".

Because evil whites killed 156 trillion members of minorities in the past, we have 155.999999 trillion more reparations payments to go (black-on-white shootings and ISIS terror attacks are slowly whittling that number down).

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (04-23-2018 02:06 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I think a terrorist would target a pedestrian zone, not a "busy intersection". This sounds more like drunk driving to me.

That said, it's fishy that no description of the suspect was released.

Use this handy template:

"The longer it takes to release a pic of the suspect, the more likely the race of the suspect is __________ and the sex is _______"

"The longer it takes to release the name of the suspect, the more likely the religion of the suspect is __________"

It definitely isn't foolproof, but it's a useful guideline when gauging the subjectivity of a news feed.

So this T-head does 20 at most, gets job retraining, healthcare, legal aid, amenities and a new identity to prepare him for a "new life". Big ups to the guys who took him out alive.

Well, I for one will never rent a rental van ever again.

#banrentalvans

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PeterAkman/status/988487917948559360][/url]

Quote: (04-23-2018 03:05 PM)balybary Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PeterAkman/status/988487917948559360][/url]

Looks like Stefan Molyneux went insane from looking at 4 white walls.

The cops should have killed him when he pointed the gun.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Daradol1/status/988513485385584640][/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/stevenzzhou/status/988513333157363712][/url]

I'd still say it's 50/50 at this point if it's Islamic terrorism. Drunken idiot or generic psycho is just as likely. This guy is the dumbest moslem terrorist ever if he decided to ram crowds of people at -- where was he? Yonge and Finch? If he had gone downtown just outside the Eaton center he could've easily quadrupled his score.

Speaking of the Eaton center-- do they still have shitbag islamist preachers with the displays come out to hand out pamphlets to try to convert people on the corner by the H&M? When I first saw that I knew it was only a matter of time before the Six had... issues in cultural accommodation.

I don't see a beard in that tiny picture, but he looks brown enough to perhaps be a Muslim from a Muslim country. Had a gun too? Heh.... Canada.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Hang on guys. Did anyone check to see if Aurini is okay and not in police custody? Just want to make sure, because...last time you know.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (04-23-2018 03:59 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I don't see a beard in that tiny picture, but he looks brown enough to perhaps be a Muslim from a Muslim country. Had a gun too? Heh.... Canada.

A gun? That's impossible! Canada has very strict gun laws. Owning a gun is almost like murdering someone up there....ohhh.

Gotta love the Arabic writing in the window.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

He had a phone in his hand and used it like a gun so the police would shoot him.