rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going out, but working the next day

I'm trying to go out during the weekdays. But the next day i have to wake up at 8:15AM for work.

I heard the human body has enough with 6h of sleep. That means I have to be in bed by 2:15AM. That would be pretty difficult to pull off a one night stand i think..

What are your tips on going out and be fresh/semi-fresh the next day?

Everyone is different. While it's true that many people sleep 6 hours and are good to go, my experience says it's not sustainable. In other words, it will affect your energy levels, mood and cognitive function if you do it for days in a row. If you do things like training then your recovery takes a hit as well.

If the typical 2 days a week of staying out late is not enough then try adding one more. Then you can use the rest of the days for resting. You can still go out but do it earlier.

There is a certain type of intrigue going for the pull on weekdays when everyone's sleeping.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

I work a job that requires me to be up at 6am on weekdays, sometimes as early as 4am. I'm also the type that needs 7 hours of sleep a night (with the exception of one night here and there), otherwise I feel like shit both at work and in the gym. Given that context, here is some things I would consider.

-- If you're going out with the goal of pulling an ONS, go out on Thursdays and Saturdays. Thursdays usually have enough girls out but without the crowds of Friday, and Fridays at work are generally more relaxed. Saturday night is the consistently the best night to pull from my experience. You can squeeze in Friday night as well if you want, but in this case you also have that night to rest up and then you can do other things on Saturday morning/afternoon as well without being hungover.

-- Try scheduling dates at bars/lounges on weeknights around ~830. This will push you to make your move QUICK. On my weekday dates, I'll usually go for the kiss within an hour. Best-case, you fuck her and can power through one day with shitty sleep. Worst-case, she's not down and you're in bed by 11. It's a win-win.

-- If you want, you can try going out to more happy-hour type venues on weekdays around 6-8pm, and go for numbers, which then you can invite out on the weekend to party or on a weekday for a date. For myself, I've noticed that going out knowing that I won't attempt to pull tends to weaken my motivation. It could work for you though.

Also, to be honest, waking up at 8:15am isn't that bad. You can go out until 1am without a worry in the world, and if you're feeling a girl you can stay till 2am. Regardless, knowing that you have to get to sleep will push you to escalate more aggressively, which is usually a good thing.

Quote: (04-16-2018 04:28 PM)RDF Wrote:  

I work a job that requires me to be up at 6am on weekdays, sometimes as early as 4am. I'm also the type that needs 7 hours of sleep a night (with the exception of one night here and there), otherwise I feel like shit both at work and in the gym. Given that context, here is some things I would consider.

-- If you're going out with the goal of pulling an ONS, go out on Thursdays and Saturdays. Thursdays usually have enough girls out but without the crowds of Friday, and Fridays at work are generally more relaxed. Saturday night is the consistently the best night to pull from my experience. You can squeeze in Friday night as well if you want, but in this case you also have that night to rest up and then you can do other things on Saturday morning/afternoon as well without being hungover.

-- Try scheduling dates at bars/lounges on weeknights around ~830. This will push you to make your move QUICK. On my weekday dates, I'll usually go for the kiss within an hour. Best-case, you fuck her and can power through one day with shitty sleep. Worst-case, she's not down and you're in bed by 11. It's a win-win.

-- If you want, you can try going out to more happy-hour type venues on weekdays around 6-8pm, and go for numbers, which then you can invite out on the weekend to party or on a weekday for a date. For myself, I've noticed that going out knowing that I won't attempt to pull tends to weaken my motivation. It could work for you though.

Also, to be honest, waking up at 8:15am isn't that bad. You can go out until 1am without a worry in the world, and if you're feeling a girl you can stay till 2am. Regardless, knowing that you have to get to sleep will push you to escalate more aggressively, which is usually a good thing.

You are right, I will try to go during the happy hours during the week and see what happens.

Thanks for the info

Quote: (04-16-2018 04:07 PM)Trent W. Wrote:  

Everyone is different. While it's true that many people sleep 6 hours and are good to go, my experience says it's not sustainable. In other words, it will affect your energy levels, mood and cognitive function if you do it for days in a row. If you do things like training then your recovery takes a hit as well.

If the typical 2 days a week of staying out late is not enough then try adding one more. Then you can use the rest of the days for resting. You can still go out but do it earlier.

There is a certain type of intrigue going for the pull on weekdays when everyone's sleeping.

6 hours isnt enough for long term for me either. 7 is perfect for me.
I never had a one night stand during the week. I'll try my best to pull that off soon

I ended up doing daygame, you can game every day and still keep your sleep intact.

Yes, there are no fun, and rush, and cool stories, but you gotta choose what's more important to you.

If you are concerned about going to sleep early and don't focus on banging her out that night you could probably just go out, chat up a couple girls and collect a couple numbers, then work on them later.

Just do with less sleep. I used to stay out till 3-4 then get up at 7 and work a construction job all day.

Ideal? No. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Incorporate day game into your life. While its cool to go out with your wing to hit on chicks for a few hours, not everyone can afford the luxury of time for that.

Lets say you work an office desk job:

You leave your house in the morning for the subway station, you see a cutie, approach and open, 10-15mins ramble and off you go. You could even walk to the station together since she's probably off to work too at that time.

Reached work and have to pop out for some reason or two. See a cutie but don't want your immediate work colleagues to know, plan a seed and play it long term

Heading out for lunch during lunch break. Walking to the Subway for a sandwich, see a girl queuing for her food. Approach.

Work is over and you're heading home, see a cutie at the station and you know what to do.

This is just a rough gauge of how a typical day at work could go down but the point is to incorporate game into your life and not have to go out of the day to plan a time for daygame unless of course, its what you enjoy doing.

With this, you're bound to have at least 5 numbers at the end of the week even if you only do 1 number close per day and you didn't even have to put in much extra work for it. You just went about your daily life.

Quote: (04-17-2018 12:07 AM)sch Wrote:  

I ended up doing daygame, you can game every day and still keep your sleep intact.

Yes, there are no fun, and rush, and cool stories, but you gotta choose what's more important to you.

Yeah, unfortunately i work in sales, and during the day i cannot aproach. I have to stick to nightgame.

Quote: (04-17-2018 01:01 AM)Steelex Wrote:  

Just do with less sleep. I used to stay out till 3-4 then get up at 7 and work a construction job all day.

Thats crazy, I work as a car salesman so it's not very active. I could do with some less sleep then... i'll try it out!

Quote: (04-17-2018 01:16 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

Incorporate day game into your life. While its cool to go out with your wing to hit on chicks for a few hours, not everyone can afford the luxury of time for that.

Lets say you work an office desk job:

You leave your house in the morning for the subway station, you see a cutie, approach and open, 10-15mins ramble and off you go. You could even walk to the station together since she's probably off to work too at that time.

Reached work and have to pop out for some reason or two. See a cutie but don't want your immediate work colleagues to know, plan a seed and play it long term

Heading out for lunch during lunch break. Walking to the Subway for a sandwich, see a girl queuing for her food. Approach.

Work is over and you're heading home, see a cutie at the station and you know what to do.

This is just a rough gauge of how a typical day at work could go down but the point is to incorporate game into your life and not have to go out of the day to plan a time for daygame unless of course, its what you enjoy doing.

With this, you're bound to have at least 5 numbers at the end of the week even if you only do 1 number close per day and you didn't even have to put in much extra work for it. You just went about your daily life.

That's a good strategy indeed. Unfortunately i go to work by car. Sit inside the same building all day. And they are no chicks here, maybe during lunch i can indeed do an aproach or two

Most people simply cannot physically handle staying out late drinking, chasing pussy, and going to a normal job/pursuing a normal career more than 1 or 2 nights a week, x10 after 25, x100 after 30. If you are one of the rare genetic examples, all the best of luck to you.

Way I see your options are the following:

--Get a new job (such as one in the restaurant/bar/nightlife industry). Or devise a way to work for yourself.

--Adjust your mindset so you are not pursuing ONS but rather emotional connections laced with sexuality when you go out. Get heaps of phone numbers, say you need to leave after making out. Pick just a few bars that you like and that are target rich early in the evening, and go there a lot. Get to know staff, become a regular. Get to where a few places feel like a second home. If you are 80% chill, confident, friendly, talkative, and 20% sexual, eventually some girls will come into your orbit. You kind of just have to give it time and be calm, but it will work eventually. Helps if you actually have a good personality.

--Troll dating apps relentlessly and be unapologetic about your career when setting up dates. Might turn off a lot of chicks without real jobs, though chicks with jobs will very much be on the same page and be willing to meet up at 8pm if you've already let them know you have to be at home by midnight. They're in the same boat after all. Weaves into that bit about making your mission your priority as opposed to your woman and all that. This option assumes you forgo the late nights/endless drinking and set up all your meetings with women ahead of time. Obvious drawbacks, but if you care about/really need to keep this job, it may be the only realistic option for your health.

--Just give up the idea that you're gonna bang 100s of chicks. Its not for everyone. Go to work during the week and pursue like hell friday/saturday, and just accept you'll only get laid about 25% of the time, if you're good. Having a full time career in the US and being a successful player is not easy. It takes a tremendous toll on the bodies of most men.

Which is why out of all these points, I far and away recommend #1 the most.

Quote: (04-17-2018 02:37 AM)Ramses Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2018 01:01 AM)Steelex Wrote:  

Thats crazy, I work as a car salesman so it's not very active. I could do with some less sleep then... i'll try it out!

Trying to function on 3 hours sleep a night regularly is a terrible idea. Sleep deprivation absolutely destroys your mental function, so you'll be awful at your job. And it also fucks your body up really badly - you'll put on fat rapidly, and be far more prone to developing cancer and diabetes. And you'll age facially far, far more quickly than otherwise if you get into the habit of doing it regularly. There are loads of peer reviewed academic studies on all of these effects. Its really one of the worst things you can do to your health.

I agree with the other posters - go out earlier. If you're hitting on girls at happy hours, or on dates at 8pm, you should be in bed before midnight pretty easily. Just be disciplined and keep to a schedule.

If you can do it sober it will help massively also, but adjusting to that is harder than moving your schedule forward a few hours.

My tips? Get FMLA and call out, spend the night with your chick to increase retention rates.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

@OP I have the same problem, In the city i am in France, going out weeknights seems to be the best to find 18-22 years old who are more open minded (thurs nights are big for students)

Problem is the risk showing up on fri morning with big bags under the eyes and worse still a hangover

But i still do it anyway

My method is first i get home from work around 16h30 - 17h (i live 2mins from work)

I eat dinner at before 18h and take an hour nap

Wake up 19h30 , shower and ready to affront the night

At the venue i dont drink alchohol, always ask for mineral water, it eliminates the hangover and i always eject around midnight - 1am

Props if you managed to dance (helps to sleep better) and you can be up at 8am or 9am (and walk 2mins to work )

As for SNL from this, i didnt bang yet but managed 2 pulls to my home location that got LMR but i wouldnt imagine the sexual energy to be tiring for next day work. It actually helps to sleep better

Lol OP I'm 47, 3 kids ,fulltime work going out after work is my only time.You got it easy.
I started at 42.
Thats your approach weasel making excuses.
You'll find 20 more reasons not to do it.

You don't have to go out all night and you can learn gutter game/ day game .

And it you are in sales that's learning/ doing game right there.

Lack of sleep is the worse enemy of game but fuck me when I was in my 20s I was getting drunk going out 5 nights a week and working

Up here in the mountains you can work, ski and party.

However you can only do two out of the three or you burn yourself out.

You have to choose.

Top priority must always be work without any concessions - no money no hoes.

If I work the next day, I prefer to have some "maintenance dating" (dating girls I am already involved with) or "bridge dating" (in principle nothing physical happens but I see if my position is sufficiently solid in order to go for the second date in the weekend). If I have a girlfriend I just date her, I really don't have time or the (lack of?) ethics to do multi-dating when I am committed.

So yes, I am not that focused in going for the kiss or bang in first, even second and sometimes third dates, but this is because lately I am investing my time in girls that I find not only attractive but also interesting in terms of personality and other traits (with exceptions always, of course, but the girl must be stunning for me to meet her, if I think that she is dumb and the date will be boring...).

The girls are thus not necessarily expecting that something intimate will happen in the first date(s), as they see that my goal is not only physical from the way our conversation unfolds, and I can organize my life so that the dates where know I have room to escalate are scheduled for the weekend.

Just want to repeat Frank's key comment: NO MONEY NO HOES... and NO EXCEPTIONS. NONE!

Resources are the key to logistics, health, sanity, "free" time and poon tang.

If you day game consistently, you will get better over time and instead of going out to find women, you will be going out with women.

I know you have a packed schedule but if you get out at 5 pm or even 6 pm, it's still possible. Check out posts from forum member Giovonny. It's also possible on weekends. If you still want to rule it out, you will be doing it of your own choice, not because it's impossible. I'm also in sales and while I can understand, unless your situation is extremely unique, you can do it. Maybe I can illustrate my own example.

When I was making loads of cold calls a day, I was still making my quota and still doing 5 - 10 approaches a week in the evening when the city was still busy, especially Friday. Depending on your location, your mileage may vary. I don't do them anymore, but if you search me in the approach thread, you will have details on what I did back then. I even made time to meet up with forum members and do daygame together.

There's somehow this prevailing myth that "going out" is THE way to get some. Why not prioritize your health instead?

I really don't think your options are limited. I do think however that you are self limiting them by a thought process rather than reality. The point is YOU have a choice. Figure out what's important for you and choose wisely.

Edit: .. and for god's sakes, report back.

Quote: (04-17-2018 05:00 AM)Jeans Wrote:  

Most people simply cannot physically handle staying out late drinking, chasing pussy, and going to a normal job/pursuing a normal career more than 1 or 2 nights a week, x10 after 25, x100 after 30. If you are one of the rare genetic examples, all the best of luck to you.
Having a full time career in the US and being a successful player is not easy. It takes a tremendous toll on the bodies of most men.

Seriously, this. It isn't talked about as much on here because a) we have many nightlife aficionados on the forum and also b) many youngins here, but for most guys past their mid 20s, consistent lack of sleep can really take a toll. And if you add to that drinking and/or smoking, and doing that 2+ nights a week, you're almost certainly goin to age like shit and it'll show.

Doesn't matter if you watch your diet and work out etc, sleep and proper rest are incredibly important to maintaining optimal health.

But anyway, OP - if getting a new, more nightlife-friendly job isn't an option, then you will simply have to try day gaming/social circle/OLD to meet women, and be aggressive in approaching as many as you can whenever the opportunity arises.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

The question is why though?

I don't believe at all in this RSD strategy with going out 3-7 times a week to just game. I think you want something more important going on in your life besides chasing pussy. Twice a week will be more than enough for making massive improvement for most guys, if you're active with approaching during the hours that you're out. Most probably there are other, bigger factors to why you're not pulling the 9's and 10's, than your game itself.

A high-quality woman will have standards, and she'll expect you to have something more to your arsenal than just spitting game and be charming. I know plenty of RSD guys in my city who spends much more time gaming and going out, reading different material etc. but they're still working shitty jobs and some even live at home. Some of them have a bit of game, but they struggle big time because they're lacking in other areas.

My advice is to try and do something social that will have girls there to talk to, for example a dance class. Most dance classes will probably have a free taster session and if you don't like the vibe/ratios you don't have to go again.

The pros to this are that it will not usually finish late so it won't mess up your sleeping schedule.

Another pro is because it's in a social setting girls will probably have their bitch shields down.

Also there's nothing stopping you staying out after the class has finished if you feel like it.

Quote: (04-23-2018 04:49 PM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

My advice is to try and do something social that will have girls there to talk to, for example a dance class. Most dance classes will probably have a free taster session and if you don't like the vibe/ratios you don't have to go again.

The pros to this are that it will not usually finish late so it won't mess up your sleeping schedule.

Another pro is because it's in a social setting girls will probably have their bitch shields down.

Also there's nothing stopping you staying out after the class has finished if you feel like it.

I agree allot with this. I'll take up some dance class lessons.

I'll try to focus Mon-Wed on more social events. And the rest of the week more on going out clubbing.