rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami cheerleader 'bullied for being a virgin'

This sums up American and western women in general. When you actually find one that's not a slut, she's bullied for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43761310

Or she's lying for media attention.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

I once bullied a co-worker due to his virginity

Quote: (04-14-2018 05:50 AM)Oneitis Wrote:  

This sums up American and western women in general. When you actually find one that's not a slut, she's bullied for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43761310

Cut and paste the article when you post threads about them.

Not many of us are interested in giving the BBC clicks.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

^

Quote:British Bolshevik Channel Wrote:

A former cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins has filed a formal complaint against the team, claiming she was bullied due to her faith and virginity.

Kristan Ann Ware, 27, says she quit the dance squad after a 2016 interview with the team director during which her sexual history was discussed.

She is not the first cheerleader to complain of a hostile work environment.

A former New Orleans Saints cheerleader claims that she was fired for a social media post of herself wearing lingerie.

NFL cheerleader 'fired for Instagram post'

Ms Ware told the BBC her complaint, which was submitted to the Florida Commission on Human Relations on Wednesday, should not be misconstrued as an attack on the American football team.

"I am not against them. I just want to make it a better place for the cheerleaders," she said in a telephone interview on Friday.

Ms Ware quit the team after three years, claiming that an incident on a coach bus in London led to ongoing harassment.

When her team played the New York Jets at Wembley Stadium in the fall of 2015, the dancers talked about their "sex playlist", Ms Ware says in her complaint.

Ms Ware "was pushed to give her playlist," she claims, which prompted her to admit she was a virgin.
Skip Instagram post by kristan.ann

End of Instagram post by kristan.ann

"Kristan told her teammates that she was waiting until she was married because of her personal relationship with God," her lawyer Sara Blackwell states in the complaint.

Later, during a yearly performance review in which dancers must reapply for their jobs, Ms Ware says the team director, Dorie Grogan, confronted her about the claim.

"Let's talk about the fact that you're a virgin", she claims the director said.

Ms Ware claims she was told not to discuss her virginity any further, according to her lawyer.

A team source told the BBC that "in 2016, we were made aware of an incident with our cheerleaders that fell short of our standards and expectations.

"We immediately addressed the issue and reprimanded the supervisor, who subsequently apologised to the entire team."
Skip Instagram post 2 by kristan.ann

End of Instagram post 2 by kristan.ann

But Ms Grogan is still serving in her same role, according to US media reports.

As part of her claim, Ms Ware argues the team's main Instagram account did not promote her posts that mentioned her Christian religion.

She also says that when she wrote a "motivation Monday" story for the Dolphins blog about her audition for the team, her references to God and Christ were edited out.

The Miami Dolphins said in a statement to the BBC News: "We are seriously committed to providing a positive work environment for everyone associated with the organisation.

"We hold every member of our organisation to the same standards and do not discriminate as it relates to gender, race and religious beliefs."

In a statement to US media, the National Football League (NFL) says the organisation and its teams "support fair employment practices".

"Everyone who works in the NFL, including cheerleaders, has the right to work in a positive and respectful environment that is free from any and all forms of harassment and discrimination and fully complies with state and federal laws."

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Yeah, no, this just sounds like she didn't want to admit her sex playlist was a loop of "Rape Me" by Nirvana.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (04-14-2018 06:53 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Cut and paste the article when you post threads about them.

And you forgot the most vital component without which this thread is meaningless:
[Image: 16bg3ly.jpg]

7/10. WB but wouldn't wait for marriage.

Useless thread without pics of the cheerleader.

Well I bet this bitch has had some BBC in her. I'm not buying this virgin crap.

Loha!

Reprehensible, if true.

Would be happy to help the team straighten this problem out.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Actually.... It's plausible. My girl caught a LOT of crap from her coworkers and there was some gossip about whether she was lesbian.

Quote: (04-14-2018 07:36 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Loha!

There are plenty of devout church girls who have never succumbed to the temptations of the flesh and spread their legs in lust for a guy.... it's just that they've also had a ton of dick in their mouths and up their ass instead. And/or they've had some private Bible study sessions with a close girlfriend, which strangely ended up with their boxes in each other's mouths.

I grew up in an area that could be considered a Bible belt-- many devout Dutch Protestants in the sticks and devout Catholics in the towns and cities. And I heard of plenty of cases from both sides where church girls got around the no sex before marriage thing with the loophole that only dick in the pussy counted as sex. Everything else "didn't count."

Quote: (04-14-2018 07:36 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Loha!

Everytime I go online it seems Im two clicks from BBC

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Most cheerleaders are whores/ attention whores.

It's as simple as this: if you're a publicly admitted christian and you pull a stunt like this chick, it's gonna piss a lot of feminists and globohomocuck elites off. It's not good for their business of degeneracy. This is an attention whore move and she probably should have kept it to herself. But people get pissed off when it's a dude as well, Tim Tebow for example. Society wants people who don't stick to their moral codes, and who are rootless cosmopolitans who just endlessly consume.

The lie of the month delivered to you by the BBC. One thing game has taught me is to never trust what a woman says but trust what she does.

I remember having a talk with a girl in my class, she told me that she would never be with a bald guy and how disgusting it was. A few months later, we sitting smoking a cig and talking about relationships. She tells me that she had met somebody a few weeks ago and shows me a picture of her new boyfriend, a balding average guy a couple of years older than her.

Quote: (04-14-2018 11:06 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

Most cheerleaders are whores/ attention whores.

It's as simple as this: if you're a publicly admitted christian and you pull a stunt like this chick, it's gonna piss a lot of feminists and globohomocuck elites off. It's not good for their business of degeneracy. This is an attention whore move and she probably should have kept it to herself. But people get pissed off when it's a dude as well, Tim Tebow for example. Society wants people who don't stick to their moral codes, and who are rootless cosmopolitans who just endlessly consume.

Because to do otherwise is to show people the mirror, and they don't always like what they see. Remember that losers will ALWAYS seek to drag others down to their level unconsciously or not.

A virgrin white girl?? Well in her in photos, she doesn't have the slutty faces or eyes. No dead-stare/eyes ones would say.!WB

Virgin girls are ticking time bombs. They are going to go on a cock rampage sooner or later. I really hate to say this but I think the most important thing is to always have more sexual experience than the woman you pair up with long term. No stretch marks, no VD and no abortions equals virgin enough in my book of hard won experience.If she has only banged with a condom then the first time she does it raw and finishes inside is going to blow her mind for days.
It really isnt cut and dry black and white.

She was bullied because virginity has value. Once you give it away you’re just another girl.

She was driving up the price of pussy and the hoes weren’t having it.

Team Nachos

We're taking a 27 year old in a hypergamous profession's word that she is a virgin.

Christian girls don't go go dance half naked in front of tens of thousands.

I'm guessing they were needling her because she's one of the squads worst gutter sluts claiming "I'm a virgin" like she's talking to a wealthy beta.

Which forum guy is marrying?
Go fund me for the dowry?

5 war elephants,a pack of sled dogs,and a tomatoe plant sounds like a decent dowry.

Her instagram is not full of selfies with "guy friends". She doesn't look nor act like she has had a carousel ride.

So really it is now news when you find an Adult virgin in her 20's.

She is going to be really disappointed the first time she does it especially if the dude finishes in 30 seconds.

Doesn't matter if she's a virgin, I saw a "me too" post on her instawhore, she's lost already.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

[Image: Miami-Cheerleader-784x441.jpg]

[Image: 4B18AEEA00000578-0-image-m-19_1523576473134.jpg]

[Image: exmiami-dolphins-cheerleader-says-she-fa...nity_1.jpg]

[Image: 180412-kristan-ann-ware-individual-ew-42...85d7e5.jpg]