rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Looking Loser getting married

End of an era. GLL had some of the most honest, no-bullshit advice in the community, although he hasn't come out with new content in several years.

Quote:Quote:

I'm getting married later this year.

I've not one of those guys that "doesn't believe in marriage".

I just think that you need to get some SERIOUS experience before you commit to any one girl, let alone even consider marriage.

Many guys will never do that - and by default - will underachieve because they don't have options. Ultimately, inexperienced guys will end up as servant to an abusive, emotionally erratic, sub-par looking signifcant other. Doesn't make for a marriage that anyone can "believe in".

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/in...u-get-laid

I might be mistaken and confusing the names, and if so please someone correct me, but wasn't this guy caught a while ago using actresses to create fake pickup videos (like 100% of all the other pickup guys on youtube)? So why do people still care about these guys?

Quote: (04-02-2018 07:48 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

I might be mistaken and confusing the names, and if so please someone correct me, but wasn't this guy caught a while ago using actresses to create fake pickup videos (like 100% of all the other pickup guys on youtube)? So why do people still care about these guys?

Yes, he faked some infield videos. He also has a ton of infield videos that are not fake.

He still has some of the best advice in the Game. The world is not black and white, as your "100% of all the other pickup guys on youtube" comment would have us believe.

Quote: (04-02-2018 07:56 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Yes, he faked some infield videos. He also has a ton of infield videos that are not fake.

He still has some of the best advice in the Game. The world is not black and white, as your "100% of all the other pickup guys on youtube" comment would have us believe.

The world is pretty black and white for me.

There are the people who have faked infield game videos and then there are the people who haven't faked infield game videos.

Two distinct groups of people.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I wish him all the happiness he deserves and the best of luck.

G

Quote: (04-02-2018 08:03 PM)Suits Wrote:  

The world is pretty black and white for me.

There are the people who have faked infield game videos and then there are the people who haven't faked infield game videos.

Two distinct groups of people.

Well, according to our friend here, "100%" of PUAs on YouTube fake infield videos, so I guess the world's just completely black. ;-)

Personally, I evaluate advice independent of ad hominems. Whether someone has committed a transgression or not doesn't really affect what I can learn from that person. I follow advice from guys that get laid. Good Looking Loser gets laid, JMULV gets laid, Alex Vilenchik and David Swift from Playing With Fire get laid, etc.

Chris seems like an OK dude. I like that he takes a more holistic approach to getting laid tat isn't just "be an approach robot."

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

What are some really good pieces of advice he's given that you like?

I actually liked this guy's advice. None of the PUA stuff did anything for me, and he was the one to actually point out that being good looking is the major game changer. He gives a lot of non mainstream advice which I found useful (i.e. for Hyaluronic Acid for skin scare, hair loss and RU58841, height boosting shoes etc.)

Quote: (04-02-2018 09:27 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

What are some really good pieces of advice he's given that you like?

Off the top of my head -

Mr. Juxtaposition
Boyfriend "Material"
Look Good + Talk To Girls
Screening
Phone Sequence
"What I Say To Girls 99% Of The Time"

All of these are pillars of my game that I owe to Chris

Yeah I just got an email mentioning a new post was up... and it was mainly a recap of his Key Post... and broke the news of his upcoming wedding in the process. You can tell Chris was never a natural, and had to work EXTREMELY hard to get where he is.

He's making Power moves with Cernovich now! While reading his site... noticed videos from his previous partner in crime Scotty! Boy oh Boy! For any of you cat still deeply in the Game... he's the perfect complement to Roosh's laid back style to fallow. He's an absolute Bull in every set & doesn't care! Absolutely recommended!

Good for him and to hear about the business successes, too.

Quote: (04-02-2018 07:35 PM)corsega Wrote:  

I'm getting married later this year.

I've not one of those guys that "doesn't believe in marriage".

I just think that you need to get some SERIOUS experience before you commit to any one girl, let alone even consider marriage.

Many guys will never do that - and by default - will underachieve because they don't have options. Ultimately, inexperienced guys will end up as servant to an abusive, emotionally erratic, sub-par looking signifcant other. Doesn't make for a marriage that anyone can "believe in".

Will be interesting to see if she divorce rapes him a few years down the line... Chris was making good money from his site. Interesting about him and Cernovich, is that true? I know they have a common friend which is Victor Pride of B&D. Maybe some uber-collaboration is in the pipeline.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Fuck marriage. Playa for life. Kudos to you tho.

Quote: (04-02-2018 09:06 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Chris seems like an OK dude. I like that he takes a more holistic approach to getting laid tat isn't just "be an approach robot."

Correct - there are others who met him and went out with him - his Game is real.

Also bonus points for literally being out there with his dick as he advocated for jelquing and penis pump usage.

If anyone can make marriage work, then of course it's Red Pill men with Game.

Obviously that step makes sense only if he is ready to have kids and there is nothing wrong with that.

Sure this wasn't an April Fools' joke?

Roosh and I met him in Cleveland during the RNC a back in 2016, good guy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

His tinder advice, particularly with regards to photo selection, is spot on. Honestly he's just like any PUA guru - a mix of solid advice and fan fiction.

Quote: (04-03-2018 02:57 AM)Mr.WHORES Wrote:  

Yo so I got married a few years ago and let me tell you: This is the correct answer.

Quote: (04-03-2018 06:45 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

Yo so I got married a few years ago and let me tell you: This is the correct answer.

From your blog:

And “banging sluts” isn’t real purpose.

My wife showed me that. I owe her a debt for showing me that being a real man, being good at being a man, means more than being cocky at a bar and having quips.

Would you care to elaborate, if you haven't already elsewhere?

Quote: (04-03-2018 08:00 AM)PondScum Wrote:  

From your blog:

My wife showed me that. I owe her a debt for showing me that being a real man, being good at being a man, means more than being cocky at a bar and having quips.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-03-2018 08:00 AM)PondScum Wrote:  

From your blog:

You juxtaposed these two sentences as though they were at odds, but they aren't.

I elaborate in that post. The entire post is literally an elaboration on that point.

But in short: If your entire goal for your entire life is to "Bang Sluts" you're probably going to feel pretty empty after a while.

I never say that marriage is the answer. I say that purpose is.

I point out that having "game" doesn't make you a man, and that it doesn't always build lasting character. Something that I realized under the scrutiny of marriage.

When you're with someone day in and day out they will see you at low-status, low-value times. They will see weakness, they will watch your failures.

I thought I had everything going on until my wife pointed out that I really didn't. I hope I can point that out to other men before they get wrapped up in a marriage. Encourage some introspection.

I still advise against marriage because, in this day and age, someone seeing you at your weakest is grounds for divorce.

Marriage is not easy, and these days it gets harder as traditions are bucked and conventional expectations are cast off. Add to that fact that marriage will often take a lot of energy away from pursuing a purpose, and it just isn't something I'd recommend.

I'm not against banging sluts, I'm just against making it the be-all, end-all purpose of your life.

I read "playa for life" as "stay single", not "make your life's mission to slam as many hoes as possible."

https://youtu.be/CzcjL-uLpwY

Some of his vids are hilarious. Check this mentally insane girl blowing him off from the start. Reminds me of Canada. I gotta give this guy props, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at how insecure this girl is. Something clearly happened to this girl before he approached.

I can't trust anyone who faked videos.

thread-37295.html

Seems like he took down the fake video in question, but he lied about faking it when forum members were calling him out.

Quote: (04-03-2018 10:20 AM)zoom Wrote:  

I can't trust anyone who faked videos.

thread-37295.html

Seems like he took down the fake video in question, but he lied about faking it when forum members were calling him out.

To compensate for it, he put up hardcore vids of him fucking a girl - that should count for something.

No idea why these guys put this up despite having scores and scores of real footage and guys having seen them in action and vouching for their game.

Tom Torrero did this - highly intelligent bloke, highly competent at Game - countless blokes having seen him seducing girls, but then BAM - he puts up some doctored vid and thus burns his reputation. In this business - it's honesty above everything!

But to be fair - GLL offered more than Game - more or less a total lifestyle package, product assessment, supplements, sex toys, penis enlargement kits, height ajdustment shoes (that even 6.0 guys like Brad Pitt use) etc. I would not go to him for Game advice specifically. But if you want to find a good way to enlarge your dick, bulk up, appear taller and buy sex-toy equipment, then he is your bloke.