rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charleston June-August

Charleston June-August

Obviously this town has a college scene but it is coastal as well, what is the verdict on in during the summer months?

Charleston is a nicer version of New Orleans and I definitely prefer it. However, I’ve always been in the Spring/Fall.

Will the clubs/bars be noticeably more empty?

Charleston June-August

Did you check this thread out?

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Charleston June-August

The clubs will still be hitting on the weekends (yeah, the local school is out and those students are gone, but there are also a lot of students home from all the other schools for the summer, too), not to mention all the tourists visiting in those months and the cruise ships passing through port.

Day game on the weekend in Shem Creek is complete madness. Ppl start partying at 11:00 am and it goes until 2:00 am.

Charleston June-August

Its unfortunate that outside of opportunities in tourism and hospitality along with jobs that are needed everywhere (healthcare for example), that Charleston does not have many economic opportunities. Of all the southern cities I have visited, Charleston had the nicest and best looking women out there. I have never found women more approachable and easy to speak with than my time in Charleston and dating apps were working well for me there, only got a chance to visit for a week though.

Friendliest people, amazing women and great beaches. I want to go to this city again and once I become financially independent, am considering the thought of living there one day.

Charleston June-August

Quote: (05-12-2018 04:18 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Its unfortunate that outside of opportunities in tourism and hospitality along with jobs that are needed everywhere (healthcare for example), that Charleston does not have many economic opportunities. Of all the southern cities I have visited, Charleston had the nicest and best looking women out there. I have never found women more approachable and easy to speak with than my time in Charleston and dating apps were working well for me there, only got a chance to visit for a week though.

Friendliest people, amazing women and great beaches. I want to go to this city again and once I become financially independent, am considering the thought of living there one day.

You didn't look well enough. There is TONS of industry. Boeing, Bosch, and the military industrial complex, the state port authority... 4 major colleges. 8 giant hospitals.

The summer is off the hook for tourists--you're correct about that--and not to mention all the EE chicks working in the service industry. Low crime. Lots of fun shit to do. Friendly people.

Best city in the south, if not the nation.

Charleston June-August

Quote: (05-14-2018 06:54 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (05-12-2018 04:18 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

You didn't look well enough. There is TONS of industry. Boeing, Bosch, and the military industrial complex, the state port authority... 4 major colleges. 8 giant hospitals.

The summer is off the hook for tourists--you're correct about that--and not to mention all the EE chicks working in the service industry. Low crime. Lots of fun shit to do. Friendly people.

Best city in the south, if not the nation.

Looks like I know where I am going for my next job!

I would not mind spending the rest of my 20s in that city purely for the women alone. Now I know it is a bad decision to move to any city for the women alone but the women of Charleston are so chill and hot as well, that's rare in the US, even the south!