rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Women On Social Media Are Proving That Saggy Boobs Are Beautiful, Too"

Presented without comment:

"They're proud of their low-hanging breasts.

Not all bodies are alike and the same goes for your breasts.

#SaggyBoobsMatter — a movement whose aim is to raise awareness on the types of breasts not typically seen in the media — is trending on social media, and followers of the hashtag are taking to Twitter and Instagram to show the world that they're proud of their low-hanging breasts.

Women are constantly bombarded with images of bodies that are altered or only represent a narrow group of women. Victoria's Secret, for example, features women whose breasts appear to not sag, and if you were to flip through any fashion magazine, you'd be hard pressed to find women who have different kinds of breasts, much less breasts that sit low on the chest.

[Image: screen-shot-2018-01-20-at-1-38-27-am.png]

All of which leaves women like Chidera Eggerue, who happens to have saggy breasts, feel undesirable and not beautiful.

Eggerue, the 23-year-old British/Nigerian blogger known as The Slumflower on Instagram, launched the #SaggyBoobsMatter campaign last July, and watched as it took off online. It has even been shared by influencers such as U.K. model Sonny Turner, who wrote on Instagram, "#SaggyBoobsMatter. & if I saw them in the media, in their natural form like this, I wouldn't be so self conscious about them. I wouldn't feel frumpy and fat and not sexy or womanly. I wouldn't think they're abnormal because they're not perky, touching, or pushed up to the gods constantly."

"Due to under-representation of saggy-looking boobs in the media, we are all taught that there's only one way to be beautiful and that includes having super perky boobs ... If I had seen women with saggy boobs being glorified for their beauty, I wouldn't have developed a complex as a very young teenager," Eggerue wrote on her website last July.

As a young teen learning about her body, Eggerue said she found bra shopping particularly difficult. The lack of representation for breasts that looked like hers was especially hard. "The packaging would always have a picture of a white woman with perky boobs, yet when I'd try on the same bra in my correct size, my boobs just wouldn't look like the model pictured," she recently told Buzzfeed News.

As a result, Eggerue said she began to resent her breasts and considered getting them surgically altered. "I reached 19 and became tired of feeling like a stranger in my own body. I decided I'd had enough and made the choice to stop wearing a bra," she told Buzzfeed News.

Women online say they're grateful for the movement, with some writing that it gave them more confidence — proving Eggerue's point that there needs to be a variety of breasts shown in the media, not just one type. "The more you see someone who looks like you in positions of success, the more your image is normalized; the less of a spectacle your reflection is; the more comfortable you will be in your body. It is that deep," she wrote on her website.

Eggerue said she hopes to continue supporting women who are going through what she did. "My content revolves around female empowerment and social issues and this made me realize that if I'm connecting with women online, there are also women offline who will be able to relate to me," Eggerue told OkayAfrica in April. "I want to be the voice I wish I had, for someone else," she continued.

Studies have shown that the media's depictions of women's bodies have an adverse affect on them. "The American ideal of beauty has become so pervasive that 50 per cent of three- to six-year-old girls worry about their weight," Harvard University reported in 2015.

This is also the case in Canada. "Between 80 and 90 per cent of women and girls are unhappy with the way they look" as a result of the media, the Canadian Women's Health Network (CWHN) reported. This can lead to harmful behaviour such as extreme dieting, taking drugs to lose weight, depression and other mental illnesses, and unnecessary surgery, the CWHN noted.

It's not just "regular" women

Plus-size models like Paloma Elsesser and Ashley Graham help to combat these limited depictions of women's bodies through their Instagram pages and in magazine spreads and ads — notably Elesser's recent Glossier ad and Graham's two Vogue covers.

Yet, there is still room for improvement. "[When you feature someone in an editorial and they are half-naked], then it becomes about their body, no matter what they do," stylist Solange Franklin told Refinery29 last year. And #NeverForget the time in 1998 when Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour suggested Oprah Winfrey lose 20 pounds.

Celebrities have also spoken about their saggy boobs. In 2014, Katy Perry talked about her breasts with GQ. "I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?'"

When she turned 11, Perry said that, "God answered my prayers ... I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually."

In 2010, actress Jessica Alba told GQ, "My breasts are saggy, I've got cellulite, my hips are bigger." And Kate Winslet told The Sun, "I look like the people that walk down the street. I don't have perfect boobs, I don't have zero cellulite — of course I don't — and I'm curvy. If that is something that makes women feel empowered in any way, that's great."

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/02/09..._23357853/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdBhHgMjs6B/...e=ig_embed

I can't stand national geographic titties.

The last thing I want to see when I'm banging a girl from behind is a pair of worn out low energy tits swinging around looking like cocks.

That's why I like Asian tits, they're high energy.

#TeamPencilTest&A4PaperChallenge

The problem isn't sagging breasts, a couple extra pounds, thick eyebrows, or any of the myriad of "issues" today's women have.

The problem is they expect men to accept all their flaws, while they demand all men be over 6', earn more than $100K, and parrot the media's politically correct nonsense. Despite women denying this, any dating site will show it. Even the heffers on OKC act as if they're Heidi Klum circa 1994.

Acceptance is a two-way street. If you go around judging others (as American women do all the time), expect to be judged in return. Harshly.

Speaking of breasts, gratuitous Janet Lupo pics here.

Few things in life are more frustrating than unwrapping a pair of basset hound titties. Especially after they've been expertly packaged and you're anticipating a something spectacular. I actually feel sorry for girls with droopy knockers - it must be a huge source of insecurity and rightly so. But being confronted by a set of buddha boobs is like receiving an ugly sweater from your grandparents on Christmas when you're a child - you try desperately hard to appear enthusiastic because you don't want to hurt their feelings, but it's impossible to completely hide your disappointment.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Quote:

#SaggyBoobsMatter

This is great. They're practically mocking "Black Lives Matter" for us.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

^^^ Exactly my thoughts. Another "cause" to water down the IDGAF pool.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (03-24-2018 03:54 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Few things in life are more frustrating than unwrapping a pair of basset hound titties. Especially after they've been expertly packaged and you're anticipating a something spectacular. I actually feel sorry for girls with droopy knockers - it must be a huge source of insecurity and rightly so. But being confronted by a set of buddha boobs is like receiving an ugly sweater from your grandparents on Christmas when you're a child

I have numerous times seduced a girl and been in the process of getting her clothes off-- she's all bright eyed and giggling, very much enjoying the process and the sensuality of it and in return my vibe is amped up-- when I get her top and bra off and... it's a goddamn fiasco. Really awful stretch marks, droopy boobs, wrinkled skin. Even on girls in their early 20's. It's a gyp, a complete rip off. A woman's only point of comparison is if she got down to business and she was disappointed to learn the guy had a tiny dick or he had too much body hair for her taste. Because I didn't sign up for saggy skin and flabby tits. If I had known I wouldn't have even tried. Maybe a more apt analogy for the female equivalent would be that the girl thought a guy was rich or well-connected but he only appeared so on the surface and she didn't know any better until it was too late.

Quote:Quote:

you try desperately hard to appear enthusiastic because you don't want to hurt their feelings, but it's impossible to completely hide your disappointment.

Naw, fuck that. If I find it intolerable I don't hide my disgust. Several times I've not been able to finish what I started. I have no qualms with saying the deal is off and walking away. Not sorry in the least. Even when I'm being cussed out as I put my pants back on and leave her place. If it's barely tolerable enough to finish the bang... I make damn sure I communicate that she's no longer on the radar as a dating prospect.

I love how women try to determine what is sexy and set the standard for other women. They’re mostly trying to lower the bar as far as possible so they have to put forth the least amount of effort. It’s pathetic actually.

Why do men work out, dress well and chase after status and high paying careers? Because it gets the pussy wet.

If men banded together and started saying blue hair gets our dicks hard and we’ll put a ring on any woman’s finger that has blue hair. Guess what the next female trend would be?

Team Nachos

If she's troubled by feeling of being "undesirable and not beautiful" perhaps she should change that ridiculous, comical afro before trying to change the world.

Quote: (03-24-2018 05:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If men banded together and started saying blue hair gets our dicks hard and we’ll put a ring on any woman’s finger that has blue hair. Guess what the next female trend would be?

But what about all the women who are already following the blue hair trend--are they doing so to get our dicks hard?

Scoundrel's Rule: If you have to go out of your way to "prove" that something is "beautiful," it invariably isn't.

Quote: (03-24-2018 05:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I love how women try to determine what is sexy and set the standard for other women. They’re mostly trying to lower the bar as far as possible so they have to put forth the least amount of effort. It’s pathetic actually.

Why do men work out, dress well and chase after status and high paying careers? Because it gets the pussy wet.

#AwkwardIsNotCreepy

#NiceGuysAreSexy

#ShortGuysAreHot

#BrokeIsBeautiful

Lets see how many chicks would get behind any of those movements

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (03-24-2018 02:31 PM)Bisquick Bewbs Wrote:  

...As a young teen learning about her body, Eggerue said she found bra shopping particularly difficult. The lack of representation for breasts that looked like hers was especially hard. "The packaging would always have a picture of a white woman with perky boobs, yet when I'd try on the same bra in my correct size, my boobs just wouldn't look like the model pictured," she recently told Buzzfeed News.

And that day, the young Miss Eggerue learned an important lesson about the world that every child must learn in time: don't trust the marketing materials. And she would go on to apply that valuable insight to other areas of consumption in her life, with the time-honored motto, caveat emptor, wisely informing all her future purchases.

Oh wait...nahhh! The experience merely fed her martyr complex and grandiose self-perception as a victim.

...As a result, Eggerue said she began to resent her breasts and considered getting them surgically altered. "I reached 19 and became tired of feeling like a stranger in my own body. I decided I'd had enough and made the choice to stop wearing a bra," she told Buzzfeed News.

So brave! Not everyone can reframe their commonplace experience with growing up and shedding the childish impulse to slavishly conform as a bold and daring stand.

You go, girl.

..."The more you see someone who looks like you in positions of success, the more your image is normalized; the less of a spectacle your reflection is; the more comfortable you will be in your body. It is that deep," she wrote on her website.

Ah. She's one of those thinkers who mistakes cognitive dissonance for philosophical profundity. Having just congratulated herself on the amazing bravery of her non-conformism, she expresses the desire for safety in numbers to back up that non-conformism. More 'representation' by public figures translates to validation of her choice, and offers high-status examples to which she can point if challenged or criticized on it. Which reeks of insecurity and a herd mentality rather than courage and independence.

...Eggerue said she hopes to continue supporting women who are going through what she did. "My content revolves around female empowerment and social issues and this made me realize that if I'm connecting with women online, there are also women offline who will be able to relate to me," Eggerue told OkayAfrica in April. "I want to be the voice I wish I had, for someone else," she continued.

The struggle is real.

...This can lead to harmful behaviour such as extreme dieting, taking drugs to lose weight, depression and other mental illnesses, and unnecessary surgery, the CWHN noted.

But not proper nutrition and regular exercise.

And #NeverForget the time in 1998 when Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour suggested Oprah Winfrey lose 20 pounds.

...because by damn we never will!

And speaking of validation by high-status women who serve as conformity templates...

Celebrities have also spoken about their saggy boobs. In 2014, Katy Perry...In 2010, actress Jessica Alba...And Kate Winslet...

Quote: (03-24-2018 02:31 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

"They're proud of their low-hanging breasts.

Not all bodies are alike and the same goes for your breasts.

#SaggyBoobsMatter

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4535650]

Quote: (03-24-2018 03:54 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Few things in life are more frustrating than unwrapping a pair of basset hound titties. Especially after they've been expertly packaged and you're anticipating a something spectacular. I actually feel sorry for girls with droopy knockers - it must be a huge source of insecurity and rightly so. But being confronted by a set of buddha boobs is like receiving an ugly sweater from your grandparents on Christmas when you're a child - you try desperately hard to appear enthusiastic because you don't want to hurt their feelings, but it's impossible to completely hide your disappointment.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5240448]

Quote:Germanicus Wrote:  

If she's troubled by feeling of being "undesirable and not beautiful" perhaps she should change that ridiculous, comical afro before trying to change the world.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5153628]

That's where we'll agree to disagree.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Would bang and cum in afro if she wore some lingerie with lots of support.

she's cute in a really weird way to me, which caused me to watch the video............then i saw her tits and was VERY VERY disappointed. Women of all shapes and sizes (even the huge ones) are desired by at least SOME men. A woman no matter how desirable she is can find love and a relationship

the problem comes when that's not enough. These women want high status and highly desired men to find them beautiful. Guys have been tricked for years to believe that if you cherish a woman's personality she will drop her panties for you...NO they simply wanted an attractive guy to see them for more than their bodies.

I promise you there are very ugly or weak guys using that hashtag trying to get some glory pussy.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Thread needs supporting evidence brah.

Imagine men starting a campaign to demand women accept their sagging guts, soft arms, and receding hairlines. Hashtags of #urastudmatterwhat #adonis and any other pathetic empowerment moniker. They'd be laughed off social media and likely castigated for expecting women to accept their flaws.

Quote: (03-24-2018 03:49 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

The problem isn't sagging breasts, a couple extra pounds, thick eyebrows, or any of the myriad of "issues" today's women have.

The problem is they expect men to accept all their flaws, while they demand all men be over 6', earn more than $100K, and parrot the media's politically correct nonsense. Despite women denying this, any dating site will show it. Even the heffers on OKC act as if they're Heidi Klum circa 1994.

Acceptance is a two-way street. If you go around judging others (as American women do all the time), expect to be judged in return. Harshly.

Speaking of breasts, gratuitous Janet Lupo pics here.

Spot on as always.

I told my girlfriend the other day that her friends who constantly complain how they can't meet a good guy have ridiculous standards, that on paper I don't make the cut (I'm not tall) yet I wouldn't touch any of them (some are cute but annoying, others just aren't attractive to me) with a ten foot pole, yet "I still got you and you're hotter than all of them". I think putting her dumb friends down yet complimenting her was pretty clever of me, one of my rare moments.

I get that a lot of it from women is their version of locker room talk. But often there is truth in jest, and that our society enables them with the "every woman is perfect and beautiful" in the end hurts them the most. The need itself to be told that one is beautiful is the epitome of narcissism and having a massive ego, which are not only mentally detrimental, but huge relationship red flags, to say the least.

Typical double standard, they probably expect men to be perfect though.

This is why I like countries that pass Busted Dudes Test. It means, at least to some degree, women are able to accept flaws physical flaws in men.

Women get it wrong again.

It's not about shame, it's about what men like.

Men just don't like nasty, saggy tits.

/end movement

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (03-24-2018 05:43 PM)king bast Wrote:  

I disagree, and here I present Exhibit A:

[Image: 10xx0m0.jpg]

To be fair, the above is a quasi-fro, not an actual fro, but you can imagine what it would look like, and it would look very good.

Regarding saggy boobs, though, it's an automatic dealbreaker, and it's one of the reasons I mostly date Asians.

No-go on saggy boobs. Absolute no-go.

From a lifetime of porn watching, I've noticed this is pretty common in women that are mixed black/white and naturally skinny. That particular phenotype also seems to produce a lot of afro-sporting screaming SJW feminists, so I'm not surprised that they'd turn floppy tits into a civil rights issue.

It's 2018.

If you are a woman who is any way in the dating pool or plan to have sex with another member of the general population, you better not have saggy tits.

If you do, your problems don't end there. Saggy tits mean 1) This bitch has no access to 3000 dollars, and probably has bad credit 2) Isn't smart enough to get the most beta of betas to shell out the 3k for her 3) Has some type of communicable diseases.

Reason being, on the inside back cover of every phone book is an add for a guy probably named Dr. Larry Schlesinger or Dr. Eli Greenberg. These (((plastic surgeons))) will unsag those titties with a three hour procedure.

Even easier, follow some big titty girl on Instagram in your community. She will probably get a referral bonus to the doctor.

Technology is the future and the future us female so saggy tits should be over.

Aloha!

^^^All of that was true, and funny.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....