rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend sent nude to other guy

My girl just admitted to me that she sent a nude to another guy about a year ago.

What would you guys do if you found this out about your main girl you have been seeing for almost 5 years?

Sometimes I wanna believe she’s a good girl worth monogamy but idk my gut instinct these days is that bitches ain’t shit and being in a relationship is a dumb move.

Thanks for reading.

I swear man I didn't do anything, she just kept sending 'em. I kept deleting 'em.

Does she want monogamy? Was this a momentary lapse of faithfulness to you? What else was going on in your relationship with her a year ago? Details man, we need the details.

I had broke up with her for like a week because I found out she had been messaging this guy she met online. Apparently they facetimed several times.

She’s trying to tell me it’s my fault she started talking to this guy because I was distant ad didn’t respond to her texts ever and I can’t be mad because we had broken up.

I took this bitches virginity btw and she claims no other guy has ever fucked her. Could be complete bullshit but I’ll probably never know.

Quote: (03-18-2018 04:30 AM)nigerian Wrote:  

She’s trying to tell me it’s my fault she started talking to this guy because I was distant ad didn’t respond to her texts ever and I can’t be mad because we had broken up.

Break up with her again and bang a girl and let her know that you did. Let her have a taste of her own medicine.

Seriously, that is some first class self victimization.

“You ignored me so I sucked another dude’s dick.”

Is this a woman you want to marry? Dump her.

Well, that's only as far as you know. You see, women lie. She might as well have fucked that dude or some other guy. It's just the nature of most women. And if your girl is sending other guys nudes, it's just a sign that you aren't her "alpha" (probably cause no ones is and she's promiscuous).

So of course you should dump her, without a doubt. That is not someone of wife material.

Like you said, you want to believe that she's a good girl and all but she clearly isn't. Wake up to that reality now or get even more screwed down the line in the future and then it will be even harder to break up.

Be brutally honest with yourself and follow what that still, small voice is telling you - not what you want it to say.

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:23 AM)nigerian Wrote:  

What would you guys do if you found this out about your main girl you have been seeing for almost 5 years?

Personally Brother, I'd have called an end to everything there and then.

A simple "Thanks for saving me any more wasted time, peace"

If she really respected you she would not do things of that sort.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Pretend that this is all happening to someone else, not you. Then ask yourself, would you want to be next to date this girl?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (03-18-2018 04:22 AM)LionHound Wrote:  

Does she want monogamy? Was this a momentary lapse of faithfulness to you? What else was going on in your relationship with her a year ago? Details man, we need the details.

Good call.

What was the arrangement at the time? Casual or Exclusive?

The important issue isn't that she send nudes on a break up, although does prove that her IQ is bargain basement.
It's that she was, at least, having sexy chat time with other men when you were together. You probably did the right thing by dumping her, and if you are only taking her back as a plate, nothing more, should be no big problem. Well, no more than the regular female BS. And the risk of her stabbing you in your sleep. But overall,should be fine. Apart from the night stabbing part.

I had broke up with her for like a week because I found out she had been messaging this guy she met online. Apparently they facetimed several times.

I took this bitches virginity btw and she claims no other guy has ever fucked her. Could be complete bullshit but I’ll probably never know.

When a woman starts doing this she is questioning, if there is a better option out there.

When a woman gets caught doing this either through carelessness on her part or her admitting it to you, she is giving you a SHIT TEST OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!

The fact that you broke up with her over this, and then took her back is letting her know you value her more than, your own self respect. It also shows her that you cannot stand by your convictions.

Women cannot stand men that display incongruity. Women want to feel a sense of security in a relationship. For them to feel secure they have to know what their boundaries are. They also want to know that they can trust you. How can they trust what you say. Or know where there boundaries are. If you take them back after what you told them was unacceptable behavior?

These are things that are going to lower your value in her eyes, and cause her to seek out better quality men. Which means the behavior that caused you to break up with her is not only going to continue but will also get worse. She is going to cheat on you if she is not doing so already. She will leave you once she finds a better option.

You should break up immediately, and dont even keep her as plate.

Stay frosty, not thirsty my friends.

Quid Pro Quo is not only the basis for Capitalism but also for this forum.
I will respond to PMs only from those who have made contributions to this forum.

Aug 2016 Berlin Datasheet-Wonders, Blunders and Stunners - A short black dudes 9 day adventure in Berlin.
thread-58358...ght=Berlin

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:23 AM)nigerian Wrote:  

My girl just admitted to me that she sent a nude to another guy about a year ago.

What would you guys do if you found this out about your >>>>>main<<<<< girl you have been seeing for almost 5 years?

Sometimes I wanna believe she’s a good girl worth monogamy but idk my gut instinct these days is that bitches ain’t shit and being in a relationship is a dumb move.

Thanks for reading.

What is the world coming to when you can't leave a bitch alone for five minutes while you fuck another plate without having to worry if she's sending some motherfucker nudes?

Where have their family values gone, man?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

define main girl...If your main girl is legit your girlfriend and you haven't gamed any other girls seriously then you have the right to be mad. However if your main girl is a girl who you give the most attention to but you game other girls on the regular then just count your losses and leave.

You can't expect a girl to wait on you. Especially if she's good to you and you're bad to her.

Now if she is basically your girlfriend then leave her. Go completely ghost. Girls will only tell you as much as they want you to know.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

This reminds of that time my housekeeper's boyfriend "got into her phone" and found her texts about swallowing my load.

For the second time.

Bitch wanted him to find that. Taking dread game to another level: "I DEFINITELY DID THIS AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN IF YOU DON'T CHANGE."

He was as crazy to put up with her as she was with him. Same goes for you. She's "admitting" it because she wants you to know and wants to see you upset.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Real question is the following.

It’s saturday night and you two have plans. She’s getting ready at hers and call to say she’s running late. You pick her up in an Uber 45 minutes later than initially agreed upon.

On your ride to dinner, she gets a text, looks at it, pauses, and tilts her head and cracks a wry smile.

You get a jolt.

What if.....?

Phone buzzes a few more times throughout dinner.

Different reactions occur.

Of course you don’t want to overtly call her out without specific evidence so you ignore it. But it keeps coming back up.

That night she doesn’t want to have sex.

You wake up in the morning and something feels *off* but it might just all be in your head.

Can you deal with the present without this incident blurring your vision and clouding your peace of mind?

Whatever your answer is to that question, there’s your answer to keeping her around.

Tip of the iceberg.

This girl is feeling guilty about it and wants your forgiveness.
Don't give it.
Accept her back and do all the nasty things with her that you've wanted to try.
If fact making a list.
When you've gotten it ALL out of your system, just stop teaching her cold turkey. When she eventually comes asking why you stopped texting her say "i realized every time we fucked your body didn't belong to me anymore"
If she says anything about it being only a nude photo etc. Just say "that i know of, there's probably things you've at least thought of and probably didn't that you will never admit to me. I have better things to think about than that"

1. I had broke up with her for like a week because I found out she had been messaging this guy she met online. Apparently they facetimed several times.

2. She’s trying to tell me it’s my fault she started talking to this guy because I was distant ad didn’t respond to her texts ever and I can’t be mad because we had broken up.

I took this bitches virginity btw and she 3.claims no other guy has ever fucked her. Could be complete bullshit but 4. I’ll probably never know.

I know this will be hard to hear...but you came here and asked

1 So youre "together" for 5 years and within that 5 years you "broke up" for a week and during that week and that week only she sends another dude naked pics? I find that highly improbable to the point of being ridiculous.

But OK. Let's assume she's telling the truth however unlikely. This in some ways is even worse. Think about how little regard she had for your 4 year "relationship" it takes to do that. She was sooooo bummed and grieving about the break up that instead of sitting at home crying and eating ice cream she needed to load up and send pussy pics to a slightly less than random dude.

Poor thing

2. Jokes aside this is some manipulative shit. That you'd even come here post her rationalization...Girl game recognized.

Read the link below and see how of it resonates.

Histrionic Personality Disorder and why you should know about it.

3. I have never ever received a titty shot from a chick that I was either fucking or very very close to...at least.

4. I tend to think you already do

Change is hard. We know. Cutting out any element of our lives that's been a part of our routine for 5 years is really hard. Even when we know its bad for us

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Don't dump. Make her to a plate till she moves on or you

Thanks for all the responses guys.

I’m pretty sure this girl has been playing me from the beginning. I can feel it in my gut something ain’t right. Probably just gonna aquire more plates and ghost her for a while.

It’s hard to admit I’ve been a sucker for the last 5 years but yeah she’s smart and hot so I probably got played. Oh well... life goes on :/

Guy you dey fuck up

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

If she is hot like you say, I guarantee you that there are other dudes trying to fuck her. Whether they are succeeding comes down to how she conducts herself when you are not around (i.e., is she loyal/trustworthy in the face of temptation?).

OP, as hard as it might be, I recommend you treat this like a business transaction gone wrong, a situation in which you can't blast the other person, but you also have no intention of doing business with them again.

Politely but firmly extricate her from your life. Whatever you wish to call it - (permanent) dread game, dumping, taking her shit and making her come get it or delivering it to her.

At a minimum:

1) Hit the gym 3-4 times over the next week and then for the two or three weeks after that. Distract yourself and take care of your health. Game or no game, these situations fuck with men's heads biochemically. Arrest the biochemistry.
2) Surround yourself with male friends and focus on having a good time (it doesn't have to mean gaming for sex).
3) If you have to have contact with her, make your responses (SMS, email etc) at least a third slower than hers.
4) Be somewhat respectful/vaguely friendly (something I have personally failed to do often with some exes but should have) yet also aloof. This last part is actually for YOU mostly, not her. Anger is one thing, toxicity within yourself is another (and it's a creeping, silent problem guys don't usually realize).

We always know that 6-12 months down the track, our investment in and involvement with a shoddy person/girl like this is 5% of what it is for you right now.

All the best and God's speed.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky