rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Employees

Female Employees

Want to bat some ideas off you fellas...

I am hiring a new person to work on some projects for me. The question is, do I hire a male or female employee.

I've found that there are upsides and downsides to female employees...

The upsides:

- Men tend to approach your attractive female employees, which often results in new business for you (or continued business)
- Women business owners / clients / customers tend to interact better with other women
- Hot women employees raise your value as a business owner (do not hire fat / ugly women). They look good on your team.
- Useful for input on how to dress (what works and what doesn't)
- Decent for busywork, research, couriering stuff. They like doing easy but boring work.
- Can be a good source of meeting other women (do not bang your employees, unless you want a #metoo allegation)
- Tend to make the workplace more fun if she can hang and joke around

The downsides:

- Usually average at best at their actual job, unless it's sales or something that requires no critical thinking
- Incredibly needy and expect to be shown every single thing. If it's too challenging, they simply give up on the project.
- Highly volatile and emotional. They get upset with any notion of constructive criticism
- Unreliable, and generally live a consequence free life ("Sorry I'm late, [There was traffic] [I'm hung over] [It was my birthday last night] [My dog is sick] [I'm sick] [My boyfriend is sick] [blame Uber driver] [My roommate did blah blah blah]").
- Horrible at money management, and frequently have cashflow issues. ("Hank, I know I took off last week, but could you float me $700? I'd really like to take a trip to [Somewhere], and you know my dog was super sick...")
- Inability to be logical -- everything is emotional and based on feelings
- There is always drama
- Once they get involved in an LTR or have a kid, they don't care about work (which, socially in my view, is actually a good thing)

I have a few projects I'm working on and I'm looking for a new hire. My two law partners are your typical alpha males - womanizers, socializers, schmoozers, etc. Same with my paralegal. Generally I like a few women on my team to balance it out. (One of my female employees joked that if she were in the same room with all the partners and my male clients, she'd get pregnant). However, alpha males tend to be good at generating business, but hate all the research, drafting, and boring stuff. We need someone to tighten up all the administrative stuff. Couriering stuff downtown, managing calendars, returning phone calls, scheduling meetings with new clients, etc. Plus some other random administrative stuff that would be too hard for me to explain, because what I do is very niche.

Do I...

- Hire a beta male to do the shit work, and just keep the team all male
- Hire a younger hot chick, knowing she's going to be irresponsible, average at her job, but good at keeping our clientele happy
- Hire a fat chick who is decent at working

What have you observed works best in the workplace?

Female Employees

Not sure what the rules are where you are regarding maternity leave, but here in the UK they are quite strict. So I never hire women could start a family/add to an existing family.

I then simply look at the person is going to best at the job and make me the most money. I wouldn't interview with a preconceived idea of who I was looking for.

Female Employees

Best employee I ever had was a young attractive black female just out of school. She was most the good with none of the bad, and she did her job exceptionally well. But her job was pretty much to keep me organized and on time, basically a personal assistant. The only downfall was the rest of the guys didn't like her music or occasional overly liberal shot of perfume.

I guess my advice it to pick they best person for the job YOU want them to do. If I had some dude reminding me to eat my lunch and doing things to keep me successful and ahead of my peers, I would think he was likely a little bitch and wouldn't respect him. I needed a female to support and enhance my efforts just like in a good personal relationship, but in a work place setting.

Not sure if that helps, but having that kind of assistant certainly helped my personal success.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Female Employees

I do notice that upbeat socially savvy females can really improve the general mood for coworkers and clients alike. It's easier if she is attractive but she doesn't have to be.

Female Employees

Quote: (02-28-2018 07:43 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Best employee I ever had was a young attractive black female just out of school. She was most the good with none of the bad, and she did her job exceptionally well. But her job was pretty much to keep me organized and on time, basically a personal assistant. The only downfall was the rest of the guys didn't like her music or occasional overly liberal shot of perfume.

I guess my advice it to pick they best person for the job YOU want them to do. If I had some dude reminding me to eat my lunch and doing things to keep me successful and ahead of my peers, I would think he was likely a little bitch and wouldn't respect him. I needed a female to support and enhance my efforts just like in a good personal relationship, but in a work place setting.

Not sure if that helps, but having that kind of assistant certainly helped my personal success.

That is basically what I'm thinking. My ideal hire would be a supportive female who is okay with managing all the "small stuff." Someone who can take charge of a project, but still understands that it's a subservient role. (I don't mean that condescendingly, it's just that it's my client, my business, and my license to practice law).

Even our junior partner is still in a role of minor authority -- brings in business, manages certain projects, handles our Spanish speaking clientele, etc.

However, I have also found that females can be difficult to work with.

Female Employees

Quote: (02-28-2018 07:31 AM)MrTickle Wrote:  

Not sure what the rules are where you are regarding maternity leave, but here in the UK they are quite strict. So I never hire women could start a family/add to an existing family.

I then simply look at the person is going to best at the job and make me the most money. I wouldn't interview with a preconceived idea of who I was looking for.

A close friend recommended a gal who was pregnant, and I had to respectfully decline.

It takes me about 6 - 8 months to train someone.

If I spend that kind of time training someone and they leave, I've just wasted a ton of money and none of my projects were seen through to completion.

I'm all for people starting families, I think it's great, but at the same time I need someone who is going to make it through training and actually contribute.

Female Employees

#MeToo! #Time'sUp! I think you got your answer right there.

Female Employees

I agree that women are more likely to be good at boring administrative organization. I wouldn't make it a point to hire someone hot. You said you don't want someone fat and ugly to reflect badly on the company. So hire someone in between. Something like an average 32 yr old that can still present a professional appearance.

Someone like this is not hot enough to have everyone shower her with her every wish, so she needs her job and her income. Someone with a previous track record of organizing the office paperwork and keeping track of all the tedious detail stuff.

I think it's easier to find a woman who's competent at this kind of stuff than a man. A competent man would get bored and start letting things slide.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Female Employees

I'm certainly of the camp that women do some stuff better than men, i.e boring repetitive but easy job which inflate their ego.

My second-best intern was an educated black chick. Soft spoken, very methodical and easy to work with. When I'm absent I know exactly at what time she is doing what. Without her I would have quit my job at the time.

My best intern was a beautiful blonde Corsican, coming from a top tier school in France and she is extremely smart. I never have to explain anything twice to her, and she is very encouraging to work with. Problem with these kinds of employees is that they soon leave for better pasture. End of the internship she lands an immediate research manager gig.

You need an attractive female on the team that you are not attracted to, otherwise potential to fuck you up especially you are a lawyer.

Ideally I would hire a good looking educated black chick (Im not attracted to blacks, not even Jessica Alba) , the type who is hardworking and well organized with a stable personality. With your experience in game you can quickly smoke out the fake.

No need for her to be funny, engaging or whatever. You would really need someone calm, who takes the job easy and easy to look at. Ideally fresh out of school, no boyfriend and actually enjoy reading.

With feminism churning out millions of cute girls on debt with useless degree you should not have any trouble finding one.

Let us know,

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Female Employees

Jessica Alba is black?

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

Female Employees

Hire the female so you can pay her 33% less and save your company some money.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Female Employees

I'm at the very beginning of my business but I found women to be much less ambitious and much harder workers AT FIRST. As if they want to gain your trust and then fall in line.

As much as men try to be liberal and nice, the days of mad men haven't ended. A nice good looking female secretary will get more looks and help your business bring in more attention. Also like you said women enjoy working with other women and most men enjoy working with women.

Also this is the day of PC, if your whole team consist of women then you will get "brownie points" And possibly even a nice article to help promote your business.

The biggest negative however is the whole #metoo movement, it basically gives women employees ALL the power.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Female Employees

Quote:Quote:

We need someone to tighten up all the administrative stuff. Couriering stuff downtown, managing calendars, returning phone calls, scheduling meetings with new clients, etc. Plus some other random administrative stuff that would be too hard for me to explain, because what I do is very niche.

This work doesn't seem too complex, however it looks like it needs a high level of responsibility and organisation. If someone is making mistakes with that sort of stuff it could cost you a lot of money.

I would say most women would not be responsible or organised enough, and most men would get bored of a job like this. So in that case you want to hire someone hardworking and responsible but who will not get bored and move on quickly, so I would think a smart and reliable young guy, maybe straight out of college. Again, most young men aren't reliable or hardworking so you would have to screen hard for that.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Female Employees

Stop focusing so much on gender and hire the right person for the job... this is always the only correct answer.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Female Employees

I work in a super-conservative industry and would prefer to have an all-male staff. However, my current staff is 50/50 for reasons outside my control. I've had female employees over the years, and I can make some observations. In general, hot women aren't attracted to my industry, so this is from the perspective of hiring women in the 3-6 range.

- If they're REALLY enthusiastic about the industry or the product, they can be good in customer relations-type positions where they can talk to thirsty men. I had a dyke-ish 3 who left the company three years ago and guys still call and ask for her, and come looking for her at trade shows.

- They take WAY more sick time than men, whether or not they're actually sick. I have a woman out today going to urgent care for a minor cold that would respond fine to some Dayquil. This woman is also congenitally incapable of staying well, and is sniffling and coughing at least 50% of the time.

- If they're in their 20s and 30s, they always need time off to be in wedding parties. No joke, one of my female staffers has taken unpaid time off to attend four weddings in the past year, for a total of eight missed days just to be a bridesmaid and get drunk on mimosas.

- Women in their 20s and early 30s almost always get pregnant, or they have constant child care issues, thus missing a ton of work. My office literally has a cubicle that we call "the pregnancy chair" because every woman assigned to that cubicle gets pregnant.

- As every man on the forum knows, women have to be on social media at all times and constantly fuck with their phones. I prefer to treat my employees as adults, and having to monitor their Facebook time at work is really annoying.

Basically, my female employees are about half as effective as my men. My men have no drama, come to work much more regularly, don't get sick as often, don't get pregnant, and don't spend half their lives on Facebook.

Female Employees

Quote: (02-28-2018 01:14 PM)MikeInRealLife Wrote:  

- They take WAY more sick time than men, whether or not they're actually sick. I have a woman out today going to urgent care for a minor cold that would respond fine to some Dayquil. This woman is also congenitally incapable of staying well, and is sniffling and coughing at least 50% of the time.

This is the first thought I had when I read the thread title. The last 3 women we have hired for our office have had attendance issues that are orders of magnitude greater than the men in our service department that actually perform manual labor all day.

OP should expect fully that any women he hires will miss a lot of work. If this position is going to be essential to the daily operation of your business and you don't already have a staff to pick up lost productivity, then I would hire a man.

Female Employees

I think women in the workplace are more trouble than they are worth. Most of the replies already covered them better than I.

Give a red pilled young man a try (if you find one).

Also, hey peeps been awhile since I posted. Happy belated New Years.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Female Employees

I have only ever worked with one woman who I felt like carried anywhere near the weight of men in similar positions. Constant sick time, slacking off on social media, extended lunches, and never willing to go the extra mile to put out a fire, hit a deadline, or otherwise.

Hire men, unless forced to otherwise.

Female Employees

Quote: (02-28-2018 06:55 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Want to bat some ideas off you fellas...
I am hiring a new person to work on some projects for me. The question is, do I hire a male or female employee.
I've found that there are upsides and downsides to female employees...
The upsides
- Men tend to approach your attractive female employees, which often results in new business for you (or continued business)
- Women business owners / clients / customers tend to interact better with other women
- Hot women employees raise your value as a business owner (do not hire fat / ugly women). They look good on your team.
- Useful for input on how to dress (what works and what doesn't)
- Decent for busywork, research, couriering stuff. They like doing easy but boring work.
- Can be a good source of meeting other women (do not bang your employees, unless you want a #metoo allegation)
- Tend to make the workplace more fun if she can hang and joke around

Seriously... getting a man who can network and sell is worth 10 hot chicks in terms of business referrals. Build a damn referral program and spiff the guy. If he has even moderate sales skill you will get a big increase.

I hire people all the time and women... especially good looking ones do not stick around. They are always searching for a bigger better deal. If you can't fuck with them... it's just not worth having eye candy around in my personal opinion. Screw the branding and prestige crap.... that's for really high end employers who can pay top dollar... or Hooters.

Female Employees

My observation is that women are usually very efficient, and superior to men, at the tedious/repetitive stuff, while men are nearly always the ones coming up with improvements and innovations. So it really depends on what you want out of this person.

I'd also say that these generalizations aren't of much use when you can actually meet and evaluate candidates individually.

Female Employees

We live in #metoo times, not worth the risk imo.

Female Employees

Quote: (02-28-2018 01:14 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Stop focusing so much on gender and hire the right person for the job... this is always the only correct answer.

Exactly.

However I have to deal with Chinese men all the time so having an attractive "translator" by my side is good. Chinese men assume I am banging her, as they all bang their 'translators' so they treat her with some respect, but at the same time they picture themselves banging her and that makes them want to try harder.

I have never had a woman on staff, not because I am a sexist or want to pay them less, but because there is always a guy who seems to be a better fit for the job.

Female Employees

I have some experience hiring women like this, essentially admin types to work on projects for me. My best advice is to hire a hard working woman that comes from a culture where they are taught to serve men (filipina, Vietnamese, Mexican etc). Don’t hire someone too educated, too hot, or too motivated; they’ll end up leaving or be a pain in the ass to work with.

I hired a cute, not hot, filipina girl and she was the best worker I’ve ever had. She never complained, hard worker, very fast and efficient, and did everything with a smile on her face.

The white girls ive hired have always been full of drama and gossip and lazy.

Female Employees

The question is who is the right hire for the job...

Do I hire a serviceable female, or a red pill male (which would make my current team basically all male).

Female Employees

Quote: (02-28-2018 11:50 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

The question is who is the right hire for the job...

Do I hire a serviceable female, or a red pill male (which would make my current team basically all male).

I've worked in mostly all male fields (O8G, tech sales) and have never had major issues with male dominated teams.