rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Socks with Sandals are Becoming Popular

At my university, a recent trend has picked up, socks with sandals. It seems that more and more guys around campus are wearing socks with sandals:

[Image: white-socks-and-sandals.jpg?w=300&h=224]

For girls, lesbian-ass looking haircuts are picking up steam:

[Image: n628059471_1498319_1625402.jpg]

For some reason, it seems like each gender is trying harder and harder to repel the other. Fall of the United States, discuss.

Quote: (09-19-2011 11:54 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

At my university, a recent trend has picked up, socks with sandals. It seems that more and more guys around campus are wearing socks with sandals:

[Image: white-socks-and-sandals.jpg?w=300&h=224]

For girls, lesbian-ass looking haircuts are picking up steam:

[Image: n628059471_1498319_1625402.jpg]

For some reason, it seems like each gender is trying harder and harder to repel the other. Fall of the United States, discuss.

Since a kid ive always hated sandals,might have something to do with the fact that i hate feet,idk, they just creep my the fuck out.But i only wear sandals when I'm home, most of the times with socks on but i never go out in them.

Sandals are comfy esp here in Texas. And with socks they look good assuming your calves arent too small. Its simply a matter of if you can pull it or not.

socks are better than seeing nasty feet

when i wore black socks with sandals in thailand.. the thais were looking at my feet like "wtf"

It may be a trend, but it's also bad taste. Sure there's a trend of girls wearing flip flops in public, that neither makes it right nor aesthetically pleasing. If you absolutely must wear sandals, do not under any circumstances wear them with socks.

If you're worried about your feet looking nasty, do something about your nasty feet instead of covering them up with socks.

The gods of pussy will reward you for avoiding sandals and socks. If everyone else is at it, why don't you get yourself some nice loafers and wear them without socks. You'll stand out from the competition.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

At least here in Brazil, Socks & Sandals will be a deal-breaker with 98% of the Girls

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (09-19-2011 08:23 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

At least here in Brazil, Socks & Sandals will be a deal-breaker with 98% of the Girls

+ 1

[Image: tard.gif]

EW. My eyes are bleeding.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Next thing you know girls are going to wear pajamas in public.

this is not to uncommon in college

as there are many athletes and people just bumming it to class.

no one really wears this stuff out to dinner and to the bars / clubs.

It's college. Just understand that every college in the world exists in a distorted, retarded reality separate from actual life where actual human do actual things.

College is stupid. Pay it no mind when its ways don't work to your advantage.

FTR -- I don't think there's anything wrong with that hair cut. But, I have a thing for punked-out chicks. And a slightly dyke-y haircut can often be a gateway drug to a purple mohawk and some tattoos. And, yes, I tend to game in a kind of suit casual look (think Spanish businessman at 4am -- great suit jacket, stylish jeans, untucked but expensive button-down shirt, no tie). Sometimes I can ambush a punk girl and throw her off her game just by saying hi.

Quote: (09-19-2011 08:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This already happens in Ireland.

This is a recent development? I live close to the DePaul campus here in Chicago and I see girls in their pajama pants all the time. It was quite prevalent at my school when I was undergrad too.

I get so much fucking shit from family whenever I wear socks with sandals. They all say it looks really really bad.

I wouldn't understand why you would wear socks with sandals in thailand either. It's super sunny for 20 minutes, rains like a monsoon for 10 minutes, and then is sunny again and all the rain dries up in another 15 minutes. I'd feel fucking disgusting after it rained. With how it rains there, it's pretty much sandals and flip flops only. You'll have soggy feet with anything else.

These aren't new trends

http://www.quickmeme.com/Stank-ass/

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'll go ahead and thank all of you guys who are wearing socks and sandals for making my job that much easier.

Thank you.

Quote: (09-19-2011 08:23 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Hahahahaha, yes it is. I remember seeing this German on the beach in Brazil with tube socks pulled up pass his collar bone. Everyone on the beach started snickering and he just carried on about his business as if had just won a war.

This has been going on for years.
[attachment=3144]

Quote: (09-20-2011 01:38 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Hahahahaha, yes it is. I remember seeing this German on the beach in Brazil with tube socks pulled up pass his collar bone. Everyone on the beach started snickering and he just carried on about his business as if had just won a war.

LMFAO [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]