rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Girls Look At When They Meet A Guy

I've seen a bunch of posts on this forum about physique. But you guys have it all wrong. Most women are looking at your crotch when you first meet them. LOL!

The "counter" seems to be very arbitrary, a lot of these girls are sitting down while he's standing up waving his crotch or arms in fornt of them so I wouldn't consider this to be some sort of empiric evidence.

..and he needs to work on his transitions, he had something going there for a few but stumbled.. maybe he should read Day Bang?

Girls instinctively look downward when they are attracted to a man.

So if they are standing up and facing a man who is taller than them, they will look downwards and be facing his biceps.

If they are sitting, their downward look will face his crotch. That's all there is to this video.

Also, there are plenty of times in this video where the girls look directly into his eyes, but they fail to highlight it. Lame video.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.