rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Hamster Hamsters After She Murdered Her Pet Hamster, Blames Airline And Sues

Female Hamster Hamsters After She Murdered Her Pet Hamster, Blames Airline And Sues

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-fly.html

Quote:Quote:

A student who flushed her hamster down the toilet when Spirit told her she couldn't fly home with it, is now attempting to sue the airline for causing emotional distress.

Belen Aldecosea claims she 'didn't have any other options' but to kill her pet Pebbles rather than miss her flight back to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, in November after staff informed her that rodents were not allowed aboard.

The 21-year-old says she had called the budget airline twice to check she was allowed to bring her 'medically certified' emotional support animal - a pet dwarf hamster on the flight home from college in Baltimore, the Miami Herald reports.

She says on both occasions she was assured her furry companion was fine to fly.

But when she arrived at the Baltimore–Washington International Airport on November 21, staff told her she couldn't board with Pebbles.

Aldecosea says she accepted a later flight on Spirit to figure out what to do with her hamster, and claims she contacted six rental car agencies to try and hire a car, but says that every single company was out of cars.

Hooray, she now has a new pet rodent to replace the old one.

Some people were pointing out the irony of a student originally from south Florida and attending school in Texas taking a flight from Baltimore but requiring the assistance of a comfort animal, which she then flushes down the toilet and presumably drowns.

You have to feel sorry for poor Pebbles but this girl's hamstering is hilarious. "I followed the instructions of the airline to murder my beloved pet. *Sobs* I'm just a girl!"

What a world we live in.

WYB?

[Image: 48FED4AA00000578-5367667-image-m-7_1518100561581.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

WB then flush her head in the toilet and sue her for emotional distress.

She should also be sent off to a nunnery like they used to do with crazy bitches like this to sort them out.

I don't get where the causitive factor is.

"They said I couldn't take my hamster..."

OK

"...so I flushed it down the toilet."

Allllrightythen. Was it possible for you to just release Pebbles and give him the best shot at survival he could muster? Maybe even give him to someone in arrivals?

"No. Flushing was the only way. There were no other options."

[Image: agree2.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Oh god... She could not even handle a cactus

Deus vult!

What kind of deranged psychopath flushes a hamster down an airplane toilet?

As Leonard pointed out, there were many different, more humane options, but she chose the maniac route. Unbelievable

this story writes itself..........

[Image: 48FED4B300000578-5367667-Aldecosea_a_Mia...693991.jpg]

Emotional support hamster. What a time to be alive. I mean what emotional support does a hamster actually offer. I can see maybe a dog is a good friend and companion and cats are pretty well known to improve people's mood, but this. It's like a comfort blanket that just happens to be alive.

Now, if they could just flush their derangement down the toilet as well...

she's also much more ugly than that photo on the daily mail article.

Cute, but crazy. Not a good combo. Poor Pebbles. He didn't deserve this. I hope her lawsuit gets thrown out. Too many pussy passes for this kind of BS.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (02-09-2018 04:41 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Cute, but crazy. Not a good combo. Poor Pebbles. He didn't deserve this. I hope her lawsuit gets thrown out. Too many pussy passes for this kind of BS.

[Image: 48FF532700000578-5367667-image-a-6_1518106588373.jpg]

hmm. I think that 7 is a little optimistic.

I've noticed that women with rodents as pets seem to be more mentally unstable than usual.

RIP Pebbles

She killed an innocent, cute little creature she was supposed to take care of, nurture and protect, because every other option was, like, so inconvenient?

Wife material!

If the airline told you to jump in a lake, would you do it?

Doesn't this technically qualify as animal abuse/mistreatment? Isn't there a legal consequence?

And also, where are the Pétards, the animal rights activists and the usual offended busy bodies to have a say about this?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

The level of compassion in women has really gone down the toilet.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (02-09-2018 06:38 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

The level of compassion in women has really gone down the toilet.

[Image: what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg]

Deus vult!

Quote: (02-09-2018 06:11 AM)Elster Wrote:  

Doesn't this technically qualify as animal abuse/mistreatment? Isn't there a legal consequence?

And also, where are the Pétards, the animal rights activists and the usual offended busy bodies to have a say about this?

Yes, PETA has asked for criminal charges to be brought against the passenger and if her statement is true the airline.

She's fat and has small boobs (worst combo). She's below average. I give her a 4. WNB

The current degenerate society places many living beings at the mercy of deranged psychopaths such as this one, be they hamsters, cats, children or men. Poor Pebbles is just another skull littering this trail of destruction.

It is especially disturbing that there are plenty of women (this one included) who would hamster away (no pun intended) the murder of a baby in the same fashion. "I [felt like I] had no way of caring for my baby, so I flushed it down the toilet."

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is depressing as it is fucked up.

RIP Pebbles

Quote: (02-09-2018 07:03 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

"I [felt like I] had no way of caring for my baby, so I flushed it down the toilet."

Maybe not killing them, but there are plenty of cases of women abandoning babies, like leaving them in front of hospitals.

And in my case, after the divorce my ex-wife effectively disowned my daughter. She really didn't have the maternal gene.

Medically certified emotional support animal.

What a crock of shit. It's a fucking gerbil, not a seeing eye dog.

Never cross streams.

Quote: (02-09-2018 08:23 AM)Atomic Wrote:  

Medically certified emotional support animal.

What a crock of shit. It's a fucking gerbil, not a seeing eye dog.

If it really was medically certified, the airline was obligated to let it onboard. I think not doing so is ADA violation, just like not letting a seeing eye dog onboard.

Of course, it appears that 'she says' it was certified and probably was not.

Will Pebbles be the new Harambe?

I certainly hope so.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I see this all going south. Fucking emotional support animals. First the dang peacock, now a hamster. This is going to cause people with legitimate service animals to suffer.