rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Good morning everyone. This is my first post here and thought I would add. I would never have thought Uganda would be a destination where sex with women with hot bodies is unending. I have never been a big fan of African women, always preferring the European variety. Anyhow, I had the opportunity to scratch off an item on of my bucket list. Took a Murchison Falls 3-Day Safari to see the Big 5. Will never forget. One of my crew however, was adamant we return to Kampala to spend an additional week chasing women. At first, didn’t spin my prop, because again, did not see the allure of Ugandan women. Boy was I wrong. First, the women have curves like there is no tomorrow and all speak good English albeit with a heavy accent. The chic thing about Kampala, there is a certain deity-status for them being or landing a white man. There are two clubs here which I highly recommend (do not waste your time on the others). The first is "Guvnor Uganda" and running a close second is Club Ambiance Kampala. To reiterate, do not waste your time anywhere else when in Uganda. Both clubs are stocked with higher-end women just waiting for a white man to show them attention. We all had a great xtra week and boinked till we ran out of steam. Again, I never thought I would have such a sexually satisfying time as I did in Kampala. Have completely changed my mind about Ugandan women and African women in general. Highly recommend this experience. I would not recommend Nigeria, it is a largely populated cesspool with the earths bottom-feeders. Uganda on the other hand…. Well I just told you.

OP seems to know de wae. Let's run a quick Google search.

[Image: attachment.jpg38484]   

[Image: post-45996-0-82236900-1495586790.jpg]

OP[Image: %E7%B5%8C-hey-there-my-name-is-brad-but-...303542.png]

Took this video of a lady at the Uganda Lodge who was enjoying her time by the pool... and hamming it up for us.

I'd rather slam my dick in the fridge door than raw dog Uganda.

OP... do you know de wae?

Don't autmatically knock Uganda. I've been there and there were some gorgeous women.

I have heard that they be asking for money (a lot of money, like 400 bucks just to be with them, totally delusional haha). Did you guys have that experience?

Quote: (02-06-2018 03:43 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I'd rather slam my dick in the fridge door than raw dog Uganda.

But as a playa, why would you travel anywhere and raw dog? Would you raw dog Belarus?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (02-06-2018 12:42 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

OP seems to know de wae. Let's run a quick Google search.

[Image: post-45996-0-82236900-1495586790.jpg]

I spot some dimes there!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

The good news is that Africa is slept on and looks like it will stay that way.

You couldn't pay me to fuck a Ugandan bitch, even with a condom.

Richard "Dick" Johnson

I used to feel that way about Africans. Look, all I am doing is relaying information relative to my visit to Uganda. I have been to most countries in the world as I especially enjoyed traveling to exotic parts of the world in my youth. For example, I first traveled to Ukraine back in 1997-98 when I was 26. Ukrainian/Russian were not accustomed to seeing young Americans and it was a sexual smorgasbord back then as they seemed to love us, especially Black Sea cities such as Odessa and Sevastopol. Fast forward to my last visit to Ukraine in my late 40's, and the once beautiful Slav women, now could care less about an American man, and you could freeze your beer if you parked it on their asses for too long. Of course the obvious, I am older, not the man I was in my mid-20's but the attitudes make it almost impossible unless you are willing to put out a lot of cash wining and dining and still no guarantee. Forget Scandinavian or any other European countries, too damn much work and has been as long as I can remember, especially what it now costs to travel there. My point is that Eastern Europe and most any white settled country in the world requires working your ass off to get laid. That is all I am saying. Still better than warming up to America’s gynocentric ideology.

All I am saying about Uganda (all I am saying) is that I had a great time there. Of course seeing the Big-5 was something I have always dreamed about doing, but the additional week in Kampala, boinking curvy Uganda women was a very unexpected bonus. I still take good care of myself, but definitely not the man I used to be. The trick is, they all want a permanent relationship and children from a white man. Most all of them. Like any country, the "Naomi Campbell" knock-offs can be more unapproachable and labor intensive. Who cares, move on. What I like about the Ugandan women, they are the most curvy of the African women and quite a handful in the sack. Ugandan women have soft skin and hard bodies (not sure how that works but they pull it off). You will find they are overly polite, very quiet, will stop talking when you begin, and submissive. You do not find this as much with the Nigerians, Ghana or Kenyans. Yes, some of their faces look like they have had better days, but I was not there to find the love of my life or a trophy wife - I was there for one purpose, to get laid. And I did with two different women. In fact, each member of our party did, with the exception of one (still not sure what his issue was). The trick is to be very respectful and polite to them.... and lead on that you are there searching for a Ugandan woman to marry (this is the deal closer). Underhanded? yes.... but the most effective manner from moving from wherever you are to the bedroom. As subdued as they behave in public, they are just the opposite in the sack and will knock your socks off. They are strong, athletically built women, very durable and solid. I could barely get out of bed the following day. The second lady I was with, made it difficult for me to move on to another woman, as she had her hooks into me and because I had sold the illusion of marriage, made it hard to not spend the remaining four days with her. Let me say, not complaining. I believe it goes without saying, wear a raincoat before plunging, you are in Africa after all. I can say that I had lots of fun with these women, more than I can remember anywhere for that matter. if they are not your cup of tea (long felt they were not mine as well), then move on. For those of you more adventurous, I promise you will not be disappointed. Also, much safer in Uganda than other parts of Africa. There is a reason that Kenyan men travel across the border to marry Ugandan women, I heard this multiple times while there.

Here is a photo of the lady who worked for the Safari outfit we went through. She hammed it up for us a bit in front of the pool. My dream woman? Of course not... but sure beats the hell out of watching the ceiling fan spin around at night.

I just received a PM asking why I preferred Uganda to Ukraine. Do not believe I said that but here goes. if we are talking Ukraine back in 1997-98? Then without doubt Ukraine hands down for reasons articulated all over this forum. Back in 97, especially the port cities, Ukrainian women heralded American men as rock stars. However, now that America has been tagged as the poster-child of all gynocentric societies (still not sure if the "husband" found his way out of home Depot without his card-carrying NOW woman), Ukrainian women look upon American men in a much different light, and not a good one. Subsequently, my last visit to the land of the Cossacks was historically appealing, but women-folk had lost all allure for American men. in other words, no sex for the Captain.

Comparatively, contemporary Uganda is magnificent for women. Look, I had never considered Africa for bedding Hot women, not even a little bit. I can tell you that IMHO it is the last bastion on earth where a man can feel like a man. I would avoid Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, etc. for reasons i do not want to go into at this time. The women of Uganda are submissive, polite, cater to the man and in fact refer to him as a deity. put it out there that you are looking for a wife to marry and bring to the promised land, and you will not be lonely, however, surrounded by tall, curvy ladies vying for your attention. And with these women.... your eyes will rarely make it past the neck as you will be hard-pressed to take your eyes off some of the best hard bodies I for one have ever seen. Good hunting all.

That woman looks like Dikembe Mutombo.

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:34 PM)AmericanPharoah Wrote:  

That woman looks like Dikembe Mutombo.

What's in a face?? [Image: laugh4.gif][Image: kermit.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

I am glad most forum members feel this way about Africa and black lizards, the less competition the better..to each their own ahahaha

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Moma.... You echo my sentiments 100%. Thank you. I do not see myself returning to Africa anytime soon, however if I can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks OP for the intel, +1 and welcome to the forum. Can you speak more about non pussy related aspects of travel to Uganda such as prices, hotel quality, food and drink quality and prices?

Africa has been on my radar for years but I’m a bit apprehensive due to the fact that many people say that you’ll pay a lot for western style comforts, like $150 US for a decent hotel.

Also, any more information about your safari tour would be cool, did you go see gorillas too?

Regarding the girl posted above, Her tits look pretty good, but from below the breasts that body is above average/standard, Ive seen that in so many clubs every night. Nothing special unless the pose is deceptive. Not hard to find in the states/UK. The better the body the rarer to find it seems at least in the west.

How common was it to see girls with this type of body in Uganda/Africa, this is what i would be trying to smash.

Some examples:
[Image: 17819205_1462294453812585_46940135406950...53D%253D.2]

[Image: kwamboka2.jpg]

[Image: Tanzanian-Model-Agnes-Masogange-5.jpg]

[Image: 944372e21a112979bf204e64dbf52412.jpg]

I want to visit. Ethiopia, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Gambia.

I was dating a very pretty Gambian girl this summer, born, raised and educated in Gambia and she had a better body, mannerism, femininity, education then any Uk raised black women i've ever smashed and ive smashed a lot. Cook, clean, extremely well house trained wifey material.
5'11 splendid slim thick body. stunning, looks like a 5'10- bria myles with curves.
It seems africa is way overlooked due to stigma, mental barrier.
And i cant wait to go to Ethiopia a few of the women i have seen in London from there are legit 10s, seen some Somali and eritrea legit 10s, I just need to go and stop fantasising about the continent.

Quote: (02-11-2018 07:00 AM)giama Wrote:  

I was dating a very pretty Gambian girl this summer, born, raised and educated in Gambia and she had a better body, mannerism, femininity, education then any Uk raised black women i've ever smashed and ive smashed a lot. Cook, clean, extremely well house trained wifey material.

Just don't ever bring her to the West. She will stop all that, get very fat, do nothing, become a huge bitch.

Captain Crunch, you're not the first to mention it's good for girls

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44091.html

Looks interesting. Of the gringo trail for sure.

“You can’t turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ without a ‘maybe’ first” Frank Underwood.
“Hoe groter de slet, de beter in bed” Me

Been thinking about canceling Colombia trip next month and doing Uganda instead.

-$700 rt from NYC. Pretty damn cheap flight compared to other countries in Africa
-$15-20/night Airbnb in city center, can’t find anything but $150 hotels in other places
-Gorilla tours
-Curvalicious women

What more could you ask for? Been to Tanzania and Kenya before, white god factor is unreal. Assuming it’s the same or better in Uganda.

I'm planning on going to Keya next month, but might well do a week of Uganda on the way back too. Gorillas and wild water rafting and of course some ladies too.
I'll keep an eye on this forum too for info and to see if anyone else is arround

“You can’t turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ without a ‘maybe’ first” Frank Underwood.
“Hoe groter de slet, de beter in bed” Me