rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminism

Feminism

I'm confused by Feminism. Is it really just a giant shit test?

Feminism

Good way to look at it.

Feminism

Quote: (09-18-2011 11:00 AM)Viralata Wrote:  

In America, it seems to function this way. Feminists commonly seem to stand firmly and steadfastly behind the principles they promote with regards to dating and men, but they quite frequently reward (read: sleep with) guys who do not adhere to their stated standards/rules.

Male feminists don't appear to get a lot of play. More stereotypically masculine guys (some PUAs, usually just natural alphas/gamers) frequently bag self-proclaimed feminists, and these guys are often the more cynical(read: "misogynistic") type to begin with. They get rewarded for not following the rules.

Look at it this way, and it would seem that feminism (the American brand, anyway) is kind of a shit test. Their rules only seem to apply to guys they are not attracted to.

Edit: Also, if you are a minority(more specifically Black or Hispanic), ignore feminism completely. The rules/attacks they lay out regarding men and gender dynamics("The patriarchy" and all that) are not aimed at you. They are aimed quite squarely at white males, who are viewed to be the vanguards of "the patriarchy".

Not to say that other dudes get off scar-free (black dudes in particular have their own issues), but feminism is not their problem on the whole.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Feminism

True story:

I've slapped a co-workers ass this year while on the job. Nothing ever came of it, not that I was afraid of anything happening to me.

Can you imagine what would happen to the typical male if he slapped a co-workers ass?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Feminism

Quote: (09-19-2011 06:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

True story:

I've slapped a co-workers ass this year while on the job. Nothing ever came of it, not that I was afraid of anything happening to me.

Can you imagine what would happen to the typical male if he slapped a co-workers ass?
Curious, what is it that makes you a non typical male in that situation?

Women made Snap- on tools take the girls off their famous mechanic calendars.
That's feminism.

Feminism

Quote: (09-19-2011 06:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

True story:

Curious, what is it that makes you a non typical male in that situation?

I'm attractive enough to get away with it. Women use feminist laws to punish betas they don't like while pining for access to alpha's for themselves. That's all sexual harassment laws are for.

Quote:Roissy Wrote:

Sexual Harassment Laws Expanded

If you are an unacceptable male who looks one second too long at a woman you can be tried for sexual harassment. The penalties, of course, will be more severe. If you are an alpha male who can read women’s minds and know which women will welcome your advances, you are free to harass with impunity. The laws are meant to make the job of attracting alpha attention and shaming beta attention more convenient for women.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/10/2...st-utopia/

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Feminism

Quote: (09-18-2011 11:00 AM)Viralata Wrote:  

Agreed, good way to see it. Being openly chauvinist is a frequent thread of my humor. It's hard not to be funny when you're being an outright chauvinist. Chicks marvel at bold men.

True story:

Men don't count.

Feminism

Quote: (09-20-2011 12:29 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

True story:

Men don't count.

But he was wearing a skirt!