rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

I did not see a thread on this, but did anyone here go to the Night for Freedom Saturday night in NYC?

Molyneux detailed it in a video:

Sounds like they had to move venues twice. After it was done, one attendee was jumped about a block away by an antifag. The antifag was arrested and charged with assault on a 56 year old guy who went to the hospital.

Cernovich is reported as an "ultra right" guy, even in the usually sober NY Post.

This is some bullshit....

The best part of that video is when the antifags turn on the unsympathetic journalist, who was not likely an attendee of the event.

Now apparently, despite the civil if not rather cordial response Bradley Manning received despite not being invited (at face value).
Manning has gone to Linda Sarsour in regret & tears...

Folk may want to think rather carefully about voting for such an unstable cat...

lol @ Cernovich being ultra right - if anything he resembles a liberal intellectual who hasn't sold out ala Alan Dershowitz.

It's true: https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/01/21...lly-weird/

Epstein's close friend Dershowitz?

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

America scores pretty high on the so-called "Freedom in the World" report, but what the hell good is that if you can't even express an opinion or hold a rally without the threat of violence or shutdowns?

More democracy doesn't mean more freedom - just more mob rule.

That report is worthless, published by a state-sponsored neocon outfit that was very active in overthrowing a democratically-elected government in Ukraine.

Looks like the asshat who attacked the guy was nailed with a bunch of charges, including carrying mace (illegal in NYC) and trying to put a cop in a headlock. Hope he gets ass raped in Riker's Island.

Haven't checked 4chan to see their response yet....

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Hardcore Antifa's Lacy MacAuley @lacymacauley has just doxxed someone who's well-known in the Manosphere. I don't want to post his real name out of respect so you'll have to go to that link and see what that fucking bitch has done.

He has children. Not cool.

I never heard of him but regardless not cool at all. She must be a trust fund baby to dedicate so much time to doing shit like that.

Still have to wonder what the hell he was thinking showing up at Spencer's shit shows when he's that far in the belly of the beast.

Quote: (01-23-2018 04:31 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Hardcore Antifa's Lacy MacAuley @lacymacauley has just doxxed someone who's well-known in the Manosphere. I don't want to post his real name out of respect so you'll have to go to that link and see what that fucking bitch has done.

If it wasn't for the alt-right/white nationalist, the manosphere would be the number 1 target for antifa.

Quote: (01-23-2018 06:42 PM)AWright Wrote:  

If it wasn't for the alt-right/white nationalist, the manosphere would be the number 1 target for antifa.

The Manosphere is not interrelated with the Alt-Right - sympathizing with some of the initial tenets is not the same as supporting it with all the stuff they do.

Sphere writers are black, Jewish, ex-Muslim - we are diverse and even have slightly different opinions politically. We are united on the Red Pill, Game and a neo-masculine view of society.

The Alt-Right is too infiltrated - probably even right from the beginning to even touch it now with a ten-foot-pole. That is the fate of all movements that are not controlled by one person at the top who is highly principled.

As for the enemy of SJWs and Antifa - EVERYONE IS THE ENEMY OF THE FAR-LEFTISTS WHO DOES NOT THINK LIKE THEY DO. THEY WILL COME FOR EVERYONE SOONER OR LATER - EVEN FOR HOUSEWIVES AND WOMEN WHO WANT TO GET MARRIED - they will want to forbid women even that and put them into communal living gulags.

EDIT - the doxxed guy claims he was mis-identified. Might have even been deliberately so. If so, it's defamation city.

This is despicable. Not only do I know who that is, but I've met him in person. He may post here too, not sure.

He is NOT a supporter of the alt-right. In fact, he pokes fun at Richard Spencer and has made an effort to embarrass him. Not support him.

Very sad.

I believe he is financially well off, so hopefully this isn't too big of a deal. However, no man deserves to be publicly shamed like this.

He physically challenged Richard Spencer over Richard's racist views during Trump's inauguration. He has stood up for black people in the manosphere for years, and did it in real life. I respect that man.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-22-2018 04:35 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

The best part of that video is when the antifags turn on the unsympathetic journalist, who was not likely an attendee of the event.

What a soyfag of a "journalist." He almost gets lynched by a mob, a antifa "woman" tries to sucker punch him, and all he can say is "a cop pushed me." I had to watch video twice. The only time he might have been "pushed" is at 3:30 when the police are trying to create a clear lane between the ambulance and victim, this is hardly an example of brutality or integrity on the part of the journalist. Even then he was probably being guided out of the way. The sadder part is when the jornalist lies about being struck by antifa so he can whine about the police officer "shoving" him. I bet this whole event has shook his liberal BLM worldview towards law and order.

Soyfags like that journalist need to realize that everyone gets a bullet in the antifa utopia.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

the Journalist was a fag who kept trying to turn it into a police aggression issue. Note the irony of how these antifa assholes always talk about freedom and whatnot, yet here they are clearly threatening a journalist and wanting to censor him with violence. If your cause is so righteous, why wouldn’t you want it recorded for all the world to see?

This kind of upfront coverage gives you an up close and personal taste of what it must have been like in Bolshevik or Maoist cultural Revolution time, where the local antifa types had the power to arrest, torture and kill anyone they deemed subversive. In Khmer Rouge Cambodia, it was anyone who wore glasses, spoke French or English, or had any other kind of bourgeois feature, half the population. In Sovietland, all clergy members, and most of the people who openly prayed in a church, down on to anyone who looked clean cut. 60,000,000 culled in little over three decades.

Quote: (01-23-2018 10:07 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

He physically challenged Richard Spencer over Richard's racist views during Trump's inauguration. He has stood up for black people in the manosphere for years, and did it in real life. I respect that man.

Looks like it won't do him a lot of good once the mindless mob turns on him.

Quote: (01-24-2018 04:54 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

Guy sounds alt light...

The funny thing about these guys is no matter how much they try to distance themselves from the alt-right, the media doesn't care. When they get doxxed, they face the same consequences.

That's what you get for punching right all the time, and being a luke warm pile of poo.

A few points from an attendee:

1) Cernovich is a nice guy, and did a decent job with the event. But, the entire backstory just doesn't make sense. You do not reserve a nightclub of that size with that level of staffing for 600+ people with $16,000 on your credit card. You probably couldn't reserve a venue for that many people anywhere in the country for $16,000. The initial two venues released by email were NOT in Midtown West as the invite indicated. This one was. It is clear the two prior events were either distraction or promotion.

2) There was *no* security at the event. It wasn't that long ago EVERY dance club of that size had metal detectors. How on earth was there not even a metal detector? Anyone could have walked in there with any number of weapons without any trouble.

3) The venue was, oddly, a cash bar. Who brings cash out these days? Why no notice? Oh, the bartenders indicate it was all paid for in advance. So they gave me drinks anyway. I guess it is perhaps better people didn't get trashed, but it was weird.

4) The scene by 9pm already had become violent. I left at this time because I brought my girlfriend. One would think with the large number of attendees, most of whom presumably subscribe to the "Gorilla Mindset", a reasonable defense could have been orchestrated in light of the terrible security at the event. How is it possible individuals were left to fend for themselves?

My advice to all of you interested in creating a movement: be very careful. I don't mind risk and danger, but renting a metal detector would have cost less than the gigantic LED screen behind the stage. This approached recklessness, particularly given the large crowd in DC the prior year. Yes, it is true the NYPD don't fuck around, but their numbers were stretched thin due to the women's march, which took up all of Midtown. As well, this was the kind of event where you see just how phony the "manliness" of these people really are. The men in attendance vastly outnumbered the police and antifa. No one should have been left to fend for themselves, and groups should have been organized to walk people to Midtown and the subway.

All that said, it was pleasant to see a surprisingly mixed-race, well-dressed crowd, a number of attractive women, and nothing approaching the madness of the "alt right" faction. Maybe I am being too hard on the organizers, but I can say for certain I will never attend any public events like these again. It's just not worth the risk.

Quote: (01-24-2018 07:00 PM)Teep Wrote:  

Guy sounds alt light...

The funny thing about these guys is no matter how much they try to distance themselves from the alt-right, the media doesn't care. When they get doxxed, they face the same consequences.

That's what you get for punching right all the time, and being a luke warm pile of poo.

The commie scum are more likely to kick in alt-light heads than alt-right ones because only one of those groups is going to go foetal and do nothing more than file a police report. Much of the alt-right are antisocial wieners but among them are a few that are autistic enough to find you and crazy enough to do murder. The leftists sense this innately because they are the flip side of the same coin.

And porscheguy is right (j/k 911). Communist regimes killed many, but they did so because the public was scared into submission and had no concept of the scale such abuses could be carried out on with impunity.

We in the West should have no excuses for submission and no delusions about the stakes.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (01-24-2018 08:17 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2018 07:00 PM)Teep Wrote:  

Guy sounds alt light...

The commie scum are more likely to kick in alt-light heads than alt-right ones because only one of those groups is going to go foetal and do nothing more than file a police report. Much of the alt-right are antisocial wieners but among them are a few that are autistic enough to find you and crazy enough to do murder. The leftists sense this innately because they are the flip side of the same coin.

And porscheguy is right (j/k 911). Communist regimes killed many, but they did so because the public was scared into submission and had no concept of the scale such abuses could be carried out on with impunity.

We in the West should have no excuses for submission and no delusions about the stakes.

I don't know bro. I've had intimate dealings with both. You're overall right in the comparison, but I don't believe any of them have it in them to commit murder. Sure, maybe there are a few true psychopaths, but certainly none who are capable of cold, calculated, and effective violence.

Simply look at how easy it would be to eliminate Antifa elements. Events like this could be designed to lure them into the simplest of traps. Even this event exposed them as easy targets.

What we have are two fringe elements, neither of which have any political power, and both of which demonstrate a rather poor grasp of tactics and strategy.

I wish people would stop using the term alt right. I'm not sure who came up with it, I think it was a website or something back in 2011, but it has clearly been taken over by the media to use as a slur to literally everyone who is right wing but not a cuckservative. Especially if that person comes from alternative media and is under 50.

They are all 'alt right', we are all 'alt right' to them. So the best thing to do is to stop giving that term any more power and stop using it.

Everyone who has been labelled 'alt right' rejects it, except for Richard Spencer and Red Ice they may have even come up with it. So whatever, let them have their term. But realise that's all it is, an ad hominem attack synonymous to racist. There's no point trying to use it to define groups honestly anymore.

Also, any news on the guy who got attacked?

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Richard Spencer came up with Alt Right and it is his (bowel) movement and his website. The Alt Right, Antifa, Leftist militias, and right slanted militias are all well infiltrated by Government informants and many of their thought leaders are likely Government agents.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....