rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden preparing for war with Russia

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/swed...bc1f49554e

Sweden leaflet dropping to households to prepare for war with Russia. Also, compulsory military service.

What is the go here? There is no way that Sweden can defend against the might of the Russian army. Although on the flip side, if Sweden were invaded then you would anticipate swift action from the US which Russia wouldn't want either.

So doesn't this strike as an exercise in huge waste of money?

Russia? [Image: lol.gif] More likely there are some people in power thinking ahead and where demographs will be in 15-20 years time. And those demographs are not Russian.

^^Precisely. Russia is simply a convenient boogey man. They’re preparing to potentially move into cities to clear out Muslim gangs as of this week:

“Swedish PM does not rule out use of army to end gang violence”. —> https://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFKBN1F629T

If Sweden actually was facing an imminent threat of war from Russia, other European countries would be too. This is pathetic, really. The Swedish government can’t come out and call the kettle black for fear of being “intolerant”. Sad!

I remember when you would be called a crackpot nazi racist xenophobe when you said the end result of immigration was military in the streets.

Sweden yes

G

didn't these brochures also talk about climate change? lol...

At this point being invaded by Russians might actually save Sweden from its own self immolation.

Plus, you'd get lots of awesome battle scenes of muslim rapefugees getting blown to bits trying to fling their shitty stolen grenades at Russian tanks.

In an actual war with Russia, the cucked tiny Sweden would last around 6 hours. It would be more trouble for Russians to mop up the remaining Radical Islamic Guerillas than to destroy the so-called "Armed Forces of Sweden".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Actually Sweden is preparing for with the gangs of the No Go Zones - it has been discussed in parliament.

I don't think the Swedish armed forces would be that easy for Russia- the Saab Gripen would give even the SU-35 some problems. And the Gripen doesn't even need an air field.

Quote: (01-19-2018 09:35 PM)bonkers Wrote:  

So doesn't this strike as an exercise in huge waste of money?

So with that logic, why would any small country have a defence then? They're gonna lose the war anyway.

No, the point is that even if Russia know they would win such a battle, it might not be worth starting a war for them, if they know it's going to cost several lives and money.

But the other point is that Sweden isn't worth saving anymore and would be better off with a strong leader like Putin who could get rid of homos, feminists and muslims. So that's why an invation would be great after all.

Sweden allowed themselves to be invaded by Arabs and Africans.
A Russian invasion would be an improvement.
And the Russians could do it on a Saturday morning.

This just in a few days ago from Sweden as shared by Leonard:

[Image: screen-shot-2018-01-18-at-2-30-35-pm.png]

[Image: screen-shot-2018-01-18-at-2-39-50-pm.png]

Quote:Quote:

"Muslim immigration is going well. There is nothing to be alarmed about. Also, we need to ready our military to invade our own country."

All this preparation against a unilateral Russian invasion is about as useful as Joe average fortifying his home against an invasion of the First US Infantry Division.

Russia has next-tech weaponry that they did not even dust off for the little Ukraine conflict (little to Russia).

An all-out attack on any European nation whether Sweden, Finland or Poland would automatically launch us into WWIII with Russia. The Russians have EMP bombs and other high tech wizardly. You would know if you were at war with Russia, because you would be sitting in the dark without water - and you would know jack-shit because the internet would be down.

Most people don't know anything about how really advanced modern weaponry is - what is being implemented in the Middle East is nothing. Even Desert Storm and the Iraq/Afghanistant wars were mere formalities. To the US those forces wee tantamount to bushmen. ISIS are bushmen too - the only thing that complicated it was that the globalists including the US funded and supplied the bushmen. (And the unwillingness of some forces to simply napalm-bomb ISIS guerilla fighters hiding behind civilian buildings.)

Russia however or a country like China would be a highly dangerous enemy - all-out war would be waged that includes all the modern weaponry.

Sweden's war preparation for a Russian invasion is like anti-rape tactics of 18yo girls who are informed that they should wear "Don't-touch-me" bracelets to prevent sexual assault and rape while getting busy at a dance party at a refugee enclave.

[Image: e6fa1a2e718d0423f633552691129944--milita...danger.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sweden cold've avoided all this by joining NATO, but they didn't want to do so.

All of the sudden, it doesn't sem like a bad idea, eh? LOL

They don't even need EMP weapons to have you sitting in the dark. These days they flip the switch on a few select intrusion viruses and before you know it the computer systems in every major utility brick themselves.

You wouldn't even get the privilege of tracking a missile into your airspace for a few seconds to determine who hit you. Power, internet, gas, water, cellular service and phone lines would all go out damn near simultaneously. Government would be left to use battery/generator powered shortwave radios and what few satellite phones they'd distributed in order to mount a response.

Other nations would be able to track Russian military movements but for a time there would be little they could do about it.

Cyberwarfare is the new M.A.D. scenario. Most systems are so vulnerable it's a running joke. Of course such a large scale attack could only be used as a preface to total war. If peace remained after such an attack then the digital trails would inevitably be traced and either the perpetrator or a suitable proxy would have some serious hurt put on them.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I think it's very possible the Russia thing was a ruse for Sweden preparing for some kind of civil war.

What are they fighting with? Dildos for weapons and pussy hats for protection? [Image: lol.gif]

Sweden doesn't need to join NATO. The 60, 000 American troops in Europe arent going to just sit there and watch.

I can tell you from living in Estonia that the Fins and Baltic states take a possible invasion very seriously and I believe their fear of one is genuine whether Russia is a bogeyman or not.

I wouldn't underestimate the scandi countries at war with Russia. Theyre ecomically powerful and more advanced. Cucked or not. In 1939, even though they lost, Finland absolutely slaughtered Russian troops for most of the winter war.

Quote: (01-20-2018 10:58 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

What are they fighting with? Dildos for weapons and pussy hats for protection? [Image: lol.gif]

Lots of guns in Sweden.

[Image: gun%20ownership.png]

Any declaration of war with a state would most likely see IP addresses from those countries and allies blacklisted. We'd see undersea cables shutdown and the world internet sealed.

Blocking and sealing off parts of the internet is trivial. Businesses would get pissed, but they'll get over it.

Quote: (01-20-2018 12:20 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Sweden doesn't need to join NATO. The 60, 000 American troops in Europe arent going to just sit there and watch.

I can tell you from living in Estonia that the Fins and Baltic states take a possible invasion very seriously and I believe their fear of one is genuine whether Russia is a bogeyman or not.

I wouldn't underestimate the scandi countries at war with Russia. Theyre ecomically powerful and more advanced. Cucked or not. In 1939, even though they lost, Finland absolutely slaughtered Russian troops for most of the winter war.

[Image: tumblr_m9tu3100o01ql7fyro2_250.gif]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (01-20-2018 08:29 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

They don't even need EMP weapons to have you sitting in the dark. These days they flip the switch on a few select intrusion viruses and before you know it the computer systems in every major utility brick themselves.

You wouldn't even get the privilege of tracking a missile into your airspace for a few seconds to determine who hit you. Power, internet, gas, water, cellular service and phone lines would all go out damn near simultaneously. Government would be left to use battery/generator powered shortwave radios and what few satellite phones they'd distributed in order to mount a response.

Other nations would be able to track Russian military movements but for a time there would be little they could do about it.

Cyberwarfare is the new M.A.D. scenario. Most systems are so vulnerable it's a running joke. Of course such a large scale attack could only be used as a preface to total war. If peace remained after such an attack then the digital trails would inevitably be traced and either the perpetrator or a suitable proxy would have some serious hurt put on them.

You forgot the destruction of satellites as the US and the Chinese have already done (did it on their own satellites that were old and out of service as a practice run.). US did it from a ship; China did it from an aircraft.

**poof**. No more GPS or cellular communications, not to mention the implications on the cyber side.

Imagine all your soldiers in the field that lose their GPS ability... They'd have to go "Old Skool" and that's just breezed over in training these days, it seems. Unless you're the actual point man (navigator) or the actual officer himself of the platoon/unit/whatever, but there are usually 2 or less of those guys (Point Man and Rear Security which are interchangeable) in a combat platoon. Most would be lost as fuck because they don't understand this capability of destroying satellites--hardly bothered to learn how to properly use a map and compass to navigate.. God forbid the platoon gets completely split up. Same thing would apply similarly to tank commanders and pilots (pilots will be able to navigate, but the dudes on the ground would have a hard time directing him). It would be dudes that have fought in Iraq and AFG who had come to depend on that small piece of equipment so much and it's suddenly taken from them. "Oh, remember that map and compass we did 14 years ago?" "No, not really." "Well break it out."

Can't call your higher command by secure SAT PHONE or SAT RADIO, that's out the window. Can't use your cell phone. You'd have to go find a land line and call your higher ups or resort back to old radio comms UHF/VHF, which is also breezed over, unless you're the actual communicator of the platoon/unit/whatever, but there are usually 2 or less of those guys in a combat platoon. And these radio comms have limited ranges and are not very reliable calling really long distances without some solidly-skilled radio operator. It would suck. Take a bunch of kids that rely on their iPhones, video games, drones, ISR and GPS, then drop them into Vietnam in that era of warfare. Be a fucking disaster.

LOL. **knock, knock**
"Yes Ma'am may I please use your phone?"
"My phone isn't working for some reason..."
"No, Ma'am, not your cell phone, your 'home phone?'
"What's a 'home phone?'

Sweden, the most cucked country on the planet preparing for war with Russia one of the alpha country on the planet.

[Image: giphy.gif]

--------------------

Sweden is already having problem keeping its own welfare system from collapsing that they had to rise the age of retirement.

This looks like a clean slate moment, how do you solve the migration problem in Sweden without looking racist? easy, let the Russian deal with it.

On top of that, Sweden is not a NATO member.

You know we are living in strange times when a Russian invasion becomes the best solution to save Western civilization in Europe.

Quote: (01-20-2018 12:30 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2018 10:58 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Lots of guns in Sweden.

[Image: gun%20ownership.png]

This graph interests me, I saw another one that said serbia was in second place for guns per 100 people.

Quote: (01-20-2018 01:55 PM)Mr. D Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2018 12:20 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_m9tu3100o01ql7fyro2_250.gif]

And Poland won against the full might of Russia in 1921. Does not mean that neither they nor Finland could have held off their forces in 1955, 1975 or 2017.

The military tactics are now highly different than they were in the 1940s. As soon as you have supremacy of the air, then you can even air-drop massive divisions in the middle of enemy territory.

But one thing is clear - conquering a country while keeping the population alive - that does not mean that you cane keep the place. Theoretically the Scandinavians could fight an effective guerrilla warfare - all you need for that is guns (which they have) and explosives (which can be created easily enough). The tech is even advanced enough to create self-made weapons.

But that is frankly mythical talk. The only time that Russia would invade the West is when half their military has gone rogue and has joined the global Caliphate. But by that time Sweden would already be Caliphate Central, so one should rather talk of forces joining and not an invasion.