rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most degenerate thing you've ever done?

So much talk on here about how we're living in a sexual degenerate society and all that. But I'm curious to see how bad some of you guys have behaved and failed to live up to higher standards.

So what's the most degenerate thing you've ever done?
And what do you think about that thing you did, today?

As the OP, I suppose it would make sense if I start:

* I've licked a girl's anus for a few seconds while I went down on her.
Something that happened in the moment when I was drunk and horny.

* Made moves and been hitting on girls I knew were in a relationship.

* Raw dogged a number of sluts inside night club toilets.
One time in a sick place which is world famous for it's degeneracy. There were some other people having sex (and orgies) in other parts of this night club too. There was urine over the whole floor and I had only known the girl for about 15 min.
Not many feelings of love involved there, I'd say.

* Slept with a woman who was over 40. I was in my 20's.

And I've tried cocaine on two occasions but I don't really look at it as being degenerate though, it was more of an experiment and not something I'd get hooked on. All this is not something that haunts me too much today but I can sometimes wonder what my life would have turned out if one of those girls actually got pregnant.

[Image: ff5.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

^Imitation Neil DeGrasse Tyson...now that is degenerate

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

This is already a great topic.

* fucked a 60-year old famous business woman when I was 26... and came on her face

* banged a long list of married women, something I am not proud of.

* fucked a married woman in a church under the cross with jesus looking down on us

* during 3 days I took 5 different girls to the same ice cream shop. Banged 3 of them in the bathroom. Not proud but the look of the owners face with girls 3, 4 and 5 was priceless

* went to visit a girl on her birthday. She lived at her conservative parents house. We made excuses 3 times to fuck in a broom closet one floor up over the course of the night.

I got a sample of ice cream from the shop then didn't even buy anything!

[Image: attachment.jpg38354]   

Haunts you too much? Why would any of this haunt you at all?

[Image: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (01-18-2018 07:02 AM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

And I've tried cocaine on two occasions but I don't really look at it as being degenerate though, it was more of an experiment and not something I'd get hooked on.

Cocaine is cool and all, but have you ever tried to fucking eat a Tide Pod?

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Back in 2009 or so I hit up a trashy bar known for easy Native skanks and sure enough as the bar closed I chatted up a girl and within five minutes we were walking back to “her place” a few blocks away to smash pissers. Her place ended up being a Ronald McDonald house for sick children where families can stay for free while their kid is in the hospital. I didn’t ask what her kid had but this girl was from an out of town Indian reservation for her son’s surgery. So we went straight to pound town in a nice room paid for by Big Macs. As I was slamming this squaw’s head off the head board we heard a loud knock at the door, she wrapped herself in a bed sheet and when she answered the door, it was an old lady who said in a stern voice “he has to leave”. So she sucked me off to finish the job, took the load like a champ and said “sorry” then I walked home not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of being kicked out of a Ronald McDonald house for sick children at 3am for banging too loud and likely waking other people up who were in town for their kid’s hospital stay.

I have dozens of stories like this.
#Teamdegeneratescumbag

Fucked a girl and took her sister's virginity.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

removed the tag from my mattress

Whenever I can get decent strange (nice body at least) and they look and smell good down there I can be vigorously tounging their bunghole for up to 4 hours (record). I've found it makes girls think I'm a complete degenerate who must have had 100s of notches and it cements even the most apparently innocent looking relationships. Strangely it has been sometimes the more slutty girls who see the bunghole as a no-go.

Quote: (01-18-2018 10:10 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Back in 2009 or so I hit up a trashy bar known for easy Native skanks and sure enough as the bar closed I chatted up a girl and within five minutes we were walking back to “her place” a few blocks away to smash pissers. Her place ended up being a Ronald McDonald house for sick children where families can stay for free while their kid is in the hospital. I didn’t ask what her kid had but this girl was from an out of town Indian reservation for her son’s surgery. So we went straight to pound town in a nice room paid for by Big Macs. As I was slamming this squaw’s head off the head board we heard a loud knock at the door, she wrapped herself in a bed sheet and when she answered the door, it was an old lady who said in a stern voice “he has to leave”. So she sucked me off to finish the job, took the load like a champ and said “sorry” then I walked home not sure if I should be proud or ashamed of being kicked out of a Ronald McDonald house for sick children at 3am for banging too loud and likely waking other people up who were in town for their kid’s hospital stay.

I have dozens of stories like this.
#Teamdegeneratescumbag

I opened this thread mainly because I knew there was gonna be some Scotian story inside, didn't dissapoint.

Let me think on some of my stories.

Cannot discuss it until July 27th, 2021. But other than the depraved monster who removed the consumer safety label from his mattress, it makes everything else here seem like someone using a whoopie cushion at choir practice.

You might have a stroke if you read this thread.

The "Alpha" Virgin indeed....

Scotian you fucken degenerate.

I'll start with this one. I pounded a girls asshole like a savage 15 minutes before meeting her parents for the first time. We went to a fancy cafe and ate open face shrimp sandwiches with lots of creamy dill mayonnaise. She 'sat' there the whole time with red cheeks (face and ass) not able to sit properly. Her ass was beat, and she was trying to stop what was likely jizz leaking out of her butt.

I started to write out a long detailed post but it's just basically variations on what's been said. Banged a girl in front of a group at a house party, made her bark like a dog while I banged her doggie style. All sorts of variations of cocaine, molly, buttsex, period sex, facials, etc.

One of my favorite girls is also one of my least favorite bangs, just because I used to work with her. Sex wasn't very good. She was an HR director, would sell me drugs, and I later banged her and came all over her face 2 months before she got engaged to her boyfriend. She posted tons of pics of the two of them doing romantic shit like riding rollercoasters and walking along promenades, pictures of them kissing and all I could think of was my baby batter dripping down her smiling whore face. Poor guy.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Walked into a police station blacked out drunk in a town far away from home after losing my phone, wallet, keys, and friends, and asked to sleep there because I was cold. Woke up the next morning completely disoriented, bummed a train ticket back to my college campus, then wandered around trying to find someone I knew. Hours later, as the sun started going down, I wandered past the bar to see my entire crew drinking in the window. Unbelievably, one of them had my phone, wallet, and keys!!! They were happy I was alive and I was happy they had all of my shit, so we had a few celebration shots. I blacked out again, lost my phone/wallet/keys again, and never found them.

As a young professional, went out after a work happy hour and drunkenly bought a whole tray of jello shots off the shot girl for everyone in my party. People were less enthusiastic about them than I thought, so I ended up eating most of them myself. I got hungry at some point and walked to McDonalds. I fell asleep at my table while eating a cheeseburger and someone must have thought I was dead, because when I woke up I was strapped into a stretcher being wheeled out. I immediately explained that I was completely fine and that they should let me go, but they weren't having it. So there I was, carted away to the ER at like 10PM while stlll dressed in my shirt and tie. Pretty fucking embarrassing.

I started banging a girl who lived with her boyfriend. Soon after she admitted that he was sick with cancer and couldn't fuck her anymore. A few weeks in, she told him that she didn't love him, and he died shortly after. She kept his car afterwards and would drive to come see me. I guess that's more on her than me, but I'm certainly not proud of it.

After I finished my breakfast 25 ounce Busch Beer I bought more Monero.

Aloha!

I once cooked rashers in a toaster.

And I'll do it again, your honour.

OK, here's one. I'm 22, it's Friday, I'm new in town. I set up a date with some hot slut on MySpace for Saturday, solid 8 from her pictures. I go out that night and while I'm at this strange bar with a couple of friends, some chubby 5 who would make a passable slump-buster, we'll call her Ugly Trina, comes up to me drunk off her ass and asks if we can fuck later.

I think she's kidding around and play along, she says her and her friends are heading to some other much shittier bar, I don't know too many people so I stop by on my way home and sure enough, they're all there. This place is wretched. She's grabbing my dick, asking if we can just go fuck in the bathroom. Her short friend is more attractive, and she's telling the friend to feel my dick. She throws a fit, says she's married, but then grabs it and gets all excited, ends up blowing me in the bathroom while Ugly Trina sulks in the corner - sitting on the disgusting floor - and the bartender knocks on the door.

Married 6 finishes me by hand and I'm getting the fuck out of there. The bartender gives Ugly Trina a pen to give me her number. I throw it in the garbage on the way home.

Saturday afternoon, I text the girl from MySpace and tell her where we're going tonight, she sends me back an angry thing about how I'm a piece of shit and Trina's a nice girl who deserves better than that.

She was the bartender. The MySpace 8 was the fucking bartender who was banging on the door while I was skull-fucking Ugly Trina's friend and gave poor Ugly Trina a pen because she still wanted to bang. At the time, my thought process was basically "Well, I guess I fucked this all up, didn't I?" and went no contact. Today, I'd probably try to turn it around. She was actually only overtly pissed that Trina was really excited about me taking her number and blamed me for leading her on, and I don't think she knew exactly what had happened.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I was 19 at a college party. My buddy beforehand told me I would probably fuck this girl he showed me on Facebook.

She looked cute but I didn't think anything of it.

Later at the party, I was absolutely plastered and I start chatting up this girl. Turns out it's the same one from the pictures my buddy showed me. We went upstairs and made out on a chair for a while and she grabbed my dick. We ended up going into the bathroom and she ended up riding me while I sat on the toilet.

About 30 seconds in, some dude was about to military kick the door down because he claimed he had the beer shits and was about to unleash hell in his pants.

He banged on the door for a few minutes until he finally gave up. Heard him sprinting down the stairs to find another toilet. Laughed so hard I came.

She hopped off and when I reached down to take the rubber off my dick, I realized it was gone. So the rest of the party that girl was walking around with a jizz filled rubber in her puss.

I was too drunk to even care about telling her. Wonder how long it was up there before she realized it was still inside her...

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (01-18-2018 07:49 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

* banged a long list of married women, something I am not proud of.

any close calls, like husbands coming home early?

I once completed a homosexual romance in a Bioware game just to get 100% completion.

Kidding! Fuck Zevran. He needs to hang.