rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you handle Valentines Day?

I know it's about a month away, but I have a couple plates that have already hinted at trying to make plans for that day/night. I have been non-commital, trying to deflect. How have others handled this?

This one’s easy. I tell my girlfriends that I’ll be dining with my wife.

Do you want to bang them? If yes, I would schedule a lunch date and a dinner date. I would tell the lunch date I am flying off in the evening for work and I would tell the dinner date I just got back from a flight. Cook some food at home to avoid all the consumerism bullshit. I would just tell the rest that I'm working abroad and would 'make up to them once I'm back.' You get 2 lays in one day and prep the rest of your girls for you to arrange a make up valentine's day dinner at your place(read: guaranteed lays) at any time of your choice.

Lay low at all cost, especially if you have multiple plates who see you as a ~ boyfriend. Go out and find a new girl who is sadly alone at the restaurant/bar.

Zerdame is correct. Cook at home. Bang both.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I think you'll be signaling too much romance/commitment. Maybe not if you serve the second girl the leftovers from the first one's meal.

Quote: (01-15-2018 06:35 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I think you'll be signaling too much romance/commitment. Maybe not if you serve the second girl the leftovers from the first one's meal.

Just schedule the one you like better first, and don't wash up after. The runner-up will get the message.

Seriously though, don't make it fancy. If anything, ask her to come over and cook.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I'd just lay low, or tell them you're working or out of town.

Sometimes Valentines day can be a trap - a make or break - or the infamous "what are we question"

Thing is most dudes over analyze this day.

I always tell girls it's another bullshit holiday to sell stuff- and that we should be enjoying eachothers company and having fun every time we hangout.

If you want to hangout with them then that's totally fine - the point is, don't hold any value for valentines day as you would others.

If you enjoy their company just like any other day of the week, then do so.

Zerdame has the right idea if you have multiple ones you like.

Since Vday is Weds - schedule some girls early in the week and late in the week.

Quote: (01-15-2018 06:44 AM)treypound Wrote:  

I know it's about a month away, but I have a couple plates that have already hinted at trying to make plans for that day/night. I have been non-commital, trying to deflect. How have others handled this?

SEARCH:
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day

Or maybe this post where kaotic and I had already answered:

Quote: (02-11-2016 01:26 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

You guys should love Valentine's Day.

If you're not dating anyone, it's a great time to pick up a single girl feeling lonely on Valentine's Day. "It just happened. It was so magical!"

If you have a harem, you should do the following (my response from the player's lounge). This is a MONEY strategy:

Quote: (02-07-2016 03:43 PM)topdog Wrote:  

Gents,

I am kinda running a harem. For this Valentine's Day, my guess is it is best to spend the day alone so no girl gets the wrong hopes of becoming monogamous or serious, am I wrong?

I was starting to write something up then remembered that I've covered a lot of this before on my blog (fuck I hate that word) when I had a nice harem going. I really need to start posting on that again. Using this forum has killed my outlet there, but there's some good info:

https://aneroidocean.wordpress.com/2012/...-day-2012/

https://aneroidocean.wordpress.com/2015/...tines-day/

https://aneroidocean.wordpress.com/2013/...the-heart/

And don't forget about the Male Valentine's Day. Steak and a Blowjob Day, March 14th.

Quote: (02-12-2016 11:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I only see the positive, swooping lonely females, in all reality I love fucking women, I dig ones that are cool and complement my life. The others I don't give a shit about.

It can be a fun holiday.

If you're moping around on VDay because you're single.....you got a few things you can work on.

It's JUST a holiday, what you make of it, is on you.

Oh and these are my VDay cards to you [Image: gay.gif]

[Image: tyrannical-v-day-cards.jpg]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

It's my favorite day to come and go and totally forget it exists.

Hell, even when someone at the office gets flowers, it doesn't even occur to me that the girl I'm seeing would want flowers.

In the last couple years of my marriage I bought my then wife flowers and little things for V day. I have no doubt those are some of the things she despised me for doing.

That said, if you want to treat a girl to something special, sometime in May or June, go out to the country, breathe some fresh air, and if you spot some wild flowers your girl might like, grab some, throw them in a little vase, and tell her you were enjoying a nice spring day and those flowers and the fresh air reminded you of her.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

No real reason to hold it sacred. If you want to spin some bangs on it it should be easy enough, be it with lonely singles or your harem, but some girls will use it to try to pull more commitment out of you. Figure out which ones'll do that and steer clear, and you should be good.

Singles without options make a way bigger deal out of valentines day than anyone else does.

At least all the candy goes on sale the next day, so you can get an LTR some birthday skittles for half off.

If you're Catholic you can play the Lent card - it's also Ash Wednesday this year.