rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Valentine's day

Valentine's day

Currently dating 2 girls... alot could happen between here and 14 Feb - how would you handle making plans for that particular day ?

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Valentine's day

Make time for sex with both.

Contrary to what most believe you don't need to spend a whole lot of money for Valentine's Day. A single rose, a few sweet words, and then a romp in the sack. You should be able to fit both of them into the same day.

Valentine's day

both on the same afterwork timeslot?

Valentine's day

Flake out on one... postpone to sunday at last minute. Say you're not feeling well.

Valentine's day

I live in a smallish city what if she sees me? How would you get out of that one Roosh! [Image: smile.gif]

Valentine's day

Well then you're fucked. That is the risk in juggling women.

Valentine's day

No, you're not totally fucked. Just don't go out. Tell the other girl you aren't bailing out on that you want to stay home and cook her a nice meal (if you can cook) and drink some wine.

Valentine's day

Valentine's Day is such a contrivance. What a crock of shit.

Having said that, the only real option is to flake on one of them. Which one you flake on is completely up to you. Have you flaked on either one yet? Meaning, have you flaked on one of them on a previous date yet? If there is one girl that you have already flaked on, I'd flake on the other one.

God I hate Valentine's Day. It's such a monkey wrench in my operation...

Fortune favors the bold.

Valentine's day

No, no, no. You have both of them in the same day. Just make sure you shower in between. [Image: smile.gif]

Valentine's day

Quote: (01-29-2009 02:31 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

No, no, no. You have both of them in the same day. Just make sure you shower in between. [Image: smile.gif]

Not on Valentine's Day. Ain't gonna happen. They're both going to want a nighttime dinner date. Trust me.

Any other day, and it's a no-brainer. Of course you could have them both. But unfortunately, not on this contrived day of "romance."

I would like to be proved wrong, however. [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Fortune favors the bold.

Valentine's day

I read Girl -1 the whole I'm not in for a serious relationship, I just want to have a good time, at this stage of my life talk, and she is a pretty conservative girl, and she kind of exited gracefully. Glad I told her actually, because I should have indicated that more front up earlier.

The thing is I still don't want to take the other one, Girl 2, because it has all these 'love' and 'long term' connotations, especially now since I am only dating one girl.

I'm thinking its a great day for some day-game or some night game in the lead up for a 14 feb 1st date with another totally new girl, Girl X.

Valentine's day

Quote: (01-30-2009 01:13 AM)twigman Wrote:  

I read Girl -1 the whole I'm not in for a serious relationship, I just want to have a good time, at this stage of my life talk, and she is a pretty conservative girl, and she kind of exited gracefully. Glad I told her actually, because I should have indicated that more front up earlier.

The thing is I still don't want to take the other one, Girl 2, because it has all these 'love' and 'long term' connotations, especially now since I am only dating one girl.

I'm thinking its a great day for some day-game or some night game in the lead up for a 14 feb 1st date with another totally new girl, Girl X.

Play on, Player!

Fortune favors the bold.

Valentine's day

Valentine's Day falls on a Tuesday this year. What's the better venue for a SNL ...Lounge or Wine Bar?
Where do the desperate lonely single women go on this stupid ass holiday? I usually don't go out but I will this year.

Team Nachos

Valentine's day

My strategy to get multiple "valentines day lays" this year goes like this:

Tell
1) girls that I've only gotten two or fewer bangs with and
2) old flames that I haven't talked to

...that I'm going to visit my family in location XXX (out of town) on Valentines day, but that I want to meet with them at night a day or two before to have a "special night" and don't miss out. We have a romantic evening (lots of coconut oil lube, dress extra classy) and I have morning sex with them the morning after since they're sleeping over (one girl for each day in advance of v-day), then give them the boot by telling them I have to get ready.

-Then, I'll reserve V-day itself, or rather the night of V-day for a main girl that I've banged many times, get some nice booze, and do the same thing with them while staying incognito.

Valentine's day

Someone with a blog here has a post about juggling girls on valentines day.

Basically you have your main girl, the one you're the most serious with. set up a date with her ON valentines day.

To your tier 2 girls tell them something about being busy, having to work late or whatever you can come up with. Make a date AROUND valentines day. For example if shes a fun party type girl tell her you didn't think shed be into a candlelight dinner and you'll take her out on Friday to go to a bar/club/dinner at your place with drinks.

Oh and don't bring them back to your place, teir 2 girl might show up on valentines day if shes crazy enough.

Valentine's day

Quote: (02-08-2012 06:46 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Someone with a blog here has a post about juggling girls on valentines day.

Basically you have your main girl, the one you're the most serious with. set up a date with her ON valentines day.

To your tier 2 girls tell them something about being busy, having to work late or whatever you can come up with. Make a date AROUND valentines day. For example if shes a fun party type girl tell her you didn't think shed be into a candlelight dinner and you'll take her out on Friday to go to a bar/club/dinner at your place with drinks.

Oh and don't bring them back to your place, teir 2 girl might show up on valentines day if shes crazy enough.

Roissy/Heartise got an article about this, and pretty much said the same thing.

Valentine's day

Yeah thats it: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/02/1...y-mascara/

Valentine's day

"I have to work that night. Sucks, but we'll do something special later in the week."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Valentine's day

Invite the first one over and order/cook food and stay in then take the second one out.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Valentine's day

I will be taking out my new Ukrainian girlfriend out for Valentines day this year if our relationship that started Monday doesn't implode by then. She's really sweet and has only been in the US for a couple weeks. Her roomie is working overtime at the edible arrangements place while she watches her kids preparing for the holiday.

I feel good about it. I really do.

Valentine's day

Tell them both you don't allow society to decide when you do something special for your woman, or something a little more eloquent. Don't go out at all on Tuesday. Schedule something nice with one on Monday and one Wednesday.

Wow, a new sensitive side to El Mechanico!

Valentine's day

Quote: (02-08-2012 07:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I will be taking out my new Ukrainian girlfriend out for Valentines day this year if our relationship that started Monday doesn't implode by then. She's really sweet and has only been in the US for a couple weeks.

Oooohhh, you lucky mofo! A fresh off the boat Ukrainian cutie that has not picked up American bitch shields and self-entitlement. The pussy gods smile upon you good man!

Mixx

Valentine's day

Quote: (02-08-2012 09:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2012 07:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I will be taking out my new Ukrainian girlfriend out for Valentines day this year if our relationship that started Monday doesn't implode by then. She's really sweet and has only been in the US for a couple weeks.

Oooohhh, you lucky mofo! A fresh off the boat Ukrainian cutie that has not picked up American bitch shields and self-entitlement. The pussy gods smile upon you good man!

Mixx
Yeap! I took her to Walgreens on a date and it blew her mind. The more I venture into New Tampa it's obvious that a melting pot is stewing.

That area is just new..new.new all chain stores and complexes. A place the Orlando Rican girls would like to settle in. Also closer to the Cruise ship depot for them.

Valentine's day

I thought everyone here would be recommending F Valentines day and don't do anything. Now I'm thinking I need to do something. Player peer pressure.

Valentine's day

Quote: (02-09-2012 12:25 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I thought everyone here would be recommending F Valentines day and don't do anything. Now I'm thinking I need to do something. Player peer pressure.

I was suit shopping yesterday. I'll be out in full force!!

Team Nachos