rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Valentine's Day Hookup Stories

V-day has come and passed. Let's hear some hookup stories from the best day of the year. I'll share mine:

On Tuesdays here in Chicago, a bar in Logan Square called the Owl has a good draft beer special, so I decided to head over there myself. I get there early at around 8pm.

Inside theres a looong bar that's full, so I just head over to where my gut tells me, next to two chicks talking really loudly. I brought some reading material, so I'm just chilling, reading, and looking at the draft list.

I notice the one on the far side of me, I'm on their right side so I can eventually open the one closest to me and then move on to the target.
I interrupt their loud ass conversation to ask what theyre drinking because i can never make up my mind as it's a huge list of craft beers. The one close to me offers a sip from hers. They go back to their convo and i order a beer and go back to my reading.

They're talking about guys and a breakup and after a few mins I open up the one close to me. the friend is dying to get the conversation going again so she talks but she is clearly not the dominant one between the two of them, so rather than talk to her I just give the one closest to me a look like "oh brother." she responds by saying "I know she's been like this all night."

I take this as a strong signal to push ahead, and ask her not to dose my beer while i go to the bathroom. she said if she didn't have to work tomorrow she would. Second major signal.

I come back and we flirt hardcore, and her friend is kind of just there but it doesnt matter she's not being a cockblock. I tried a couple times to recruit a wing but to no avail. The guys here are feministic and arent interested in pussy apparently.

It's early and i arrange for a relocation, but the girl eventually asks if i want to smoke a bowl at her place. this was like a gift from the gods. I hesitate and then act like i'm giving in. "I guess, but only for a little while." We toasted to "fuck romance."

I have a hard time with not being too touchy. but this time i really held back and it paid off because she was all over me for some reason. she was 5"10 in heels, had an amazing body and her friend had just left. so i was like ok lets goo.

she consumed too much alcohol too the point where i was going to abort. as chicagoans do. but she insisted i get in the cab. we rode to bucktown. i paid the cabbie, she was all over me still. we walk into her place, nicely furnished, where she passed out on the bed.

I was going to abort again, but she just wanted to get fucked, so I did that and she was slightly cuddly after, which i like. but i got to escape to her couch to read and would come back and fuck her a total of four times.

Morning shower, she smoked me up and out the door with a hug and no exchange of numbers. I love valentine's day. Is this beta

Quote: (02-26-2012 02:03 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

Is this beta

You cuddled with her. YES.

I've been to the Owl. Cool place, I've been impressed by the talent in Logan Square lately (Bonnie's is another good bar on that area). And yeah, the guys seemed really passive. Logan seems to be the new hipster hangout since the yuppies have started to gentrify into Wicker Park. You could do some serious damage posting up on that long-ass bar or hanging out in the open area in back.

Great work! You picked her up in what sounds like a fairly short time, and fucked her all night. I don't see much that's beta about that. And personally I don't have a problem with a guy exchanging contact information with a woman who's a really great lay (which it sounds like she is), so if you'd exchanged contact information with her I wouldn't have called that beta either.

One question: From the way your post is written, it sounds as if you ended up spending the night with the girl who was closest to you at the bar, not with her friend who you originally wanted. Is that what happened?

Yea, I initially noticed the girl on the far side, but when i opened the one closest to me I realized she was not bad, and into it. I usually go for the sure thing, and we were out of there by 11:30pm so it didnt take that long.

Oh and I thought I would put this on here too: I was checking my email on her laptop and you know how on macs when you open the internet you can see the most visited sites? Well I noticed one of hers was Jezebel.

So for whatever that's worth.

Gringochileno, did not know you were in the chi. if you like the owl and bonnie's you recommend any other places? maybe bust out a data sheet or a story, I'm always open for new places to creep.

I got no play but I used the holiday as an excuse to restart text a few girls and setup future dates for drinks.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-26-2012 06:22 PM)hypesession Wrote:  

Gringochileno, did not know you were in the chi. if you like the owl and bonnie's you recommend any other places? maybe bust out a data sheet or a story, I'm always open for new places to creep.

Don't have too much to add to this thread although I'll vouch for a lot of the places people have mentioned there. I've just started going out in Logan in the last few months so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

First bar I went in to, every seat was occupied by a dude. They were chatting each other up. Did a 180, drove past two more, could see the same thing through the window, picked up some wings at a restaurant, drove home, drank, consumed chicken.

i made out at bars all night with some chinese girl who spoke no engrish... she was with my friends co worker so it was pretty much social circle.... which seems to be HUGE here in terms of getting with girls in China...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Had a talk with an elder-alpha friend of mine about Valentine's day.

He said the best thing to do is to not hang with any chicks in your harem. Be by yourself, relax.. take a day off.

Call your girls up and tell them that you are at your uncle's house, chilling with family, etc.

If you want to maintain your harem. DO NOT try to game on this holiday. Girls are extra sensitive at this time and will pick-up on any stress in your voice that might arise being out with a new chick while talking to her on the phone.