rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cockblocking at sausagefests

The other night I was out and took a look at my game and realized that I have world class cockblocking skills.

We were at a bar after trying three different spots that were dead and decided to hang out for a while.

My wing said to me "They all have guys" I said nobody has nothing and started executing some cockblock moves. I sent the two girls across the bat shots of jager and told them they had to drink them when she tried to give one to a guy she was talking to.

After the said the couldn't handle them I pulled a reverse fatty parlay/cockblock on another dude and told the fatty to help the other girls drink the shots. The Parlay was to get to her slutty friend later.

The girl who I sent the jager shots to came to sit next to me and the fatty and her slutty friend moved closer and we bantered with them.

I went for a smoke and when I came back in I got cockblocked by some dude who walked in and moved next to the girl I was sitting next to.

He pissed me off and I told him (cockblock) that someone was messing with his motorcycle to get him to leave the spot and chatted with the girl for a few minutes untill my next episode.

The fatty with the slutty friend had some dude talking to them from behind when they were sitting down. So I walked up to her knowing the slut would follow and invited her out to smoke which left the other dude high and dry.

I ended up getting in a fight with the fatty and the white knight that got blocked was heading straight for me and my buddy(another white knight) cut him off. Then we decided to try a greener pasture and left.

Any cockblock stories to share? I would love to hear them.

Agreed that one needs cockblocking techniques but under dire circumstances when no other targets are available , sometimes white knights/ dudes are cockblocking you and need to be removed.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I got some mad cockblocking skillz myself. I rarely crack them out--because it's bad karma--but, when I have good reason to, I leave an ugly trail of destruction behind me.

What's more, I recently discovered how to leverage CB-ing into actual steals and, man, are those sweet.

The other day, I snatched this yoga-instructor-in-training--with an anatomical-masterpiece-of-an-ass--from this polished Indian guy. He pissed me off when he had the audacity to approach a girl I already had my eye on, and was on my way to approach myself. I gave him some space, hid in the bushes, and pounced on him like a hungry animal in the wild. Unskilled in the ways of neutralizing a swooping falcon like me, he never had a chance.

The look on his face when she swiveled her body to talk to me was priceless. Even better was his reaction when I got her number in front of him and the whole quiet cafe. He left, with his laptop not even fully put away, two minutes later. Another guy, who was staring at the girl's ass the whole time, looked at me like I was fucking champ.

[Image: king.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

LOL! Fight with the Fatty and White Knight...its sad how they're such tools.

One story i had was i was hitting on a girl....this gay guy, who's a friend of hers, try to stall me. To make him feel secure, i had rapport with him....so then he has to get his drink and before long....i go speeding back to her and he comments how he didn't think i'd approach her again that quickly and i tell him that it was the purpose. Sadly, it was a bad logistical situation so i couldn't get too much going.

Another story was back in college, was going for a girl at a house party. Turns out the girl was one i approached with her and her friend 18 months prior, she mentioned how she knew of why i went to the cafeteria by myself. [Image: smile.gif]. She tells me she'll try to hook me up with any of the available girls in the party but then i point to her. She then seems a bit overwhelmed because there was another guy at the party who actually lived there who was after her. Funny, there were quite few girls at this party and i was inexperienced at the time but i hit on quite afew lol. Afterward, the guy who was after her said me trying to game her was disrespectful(His arm was around her and to this day, i dunno why i decided to do it...but I put my arm over her while his was over hers). So then i told him that its happened to me countless times, that i got better cuz of it...he then pleaded me not to go for her LOL since he's waited 10 weeks to go for it with her. She was part of their social circle.

So then outside, afew of his roommates try to tell me that i won't win and that its pointless. But part of my pride wouldn't let me give this up. So then they kept asking me when im gonna try again, pressuring me....so then at one point I decided to go put my arm around while the guy who was after her had his arm around her....he slapped my arm back and i slapped his hand back and we both stared at each other showdown style. He blows smoke in my face and to prevent from taking all those guys on at the house, i held off plus i was a bit nervous as i didn't think i could take him on but i told them. "Well you guys said for me to do it again" So then they tell me to leave. And they're all talking shit and then I tell him as i'm leaving that he was scared that i was a big threat.

Weeks later, that same guy apologized to me but still i could tell he still held that night against me. Saw him at a bar but he didn't do anything. He just stood there with his friend, where there were tons of girls around and he watched me as i was isolated with a girl, smiling. They didn't mind i showed up to other parties of there's. In each of those parties, I always felt a stare and it was that girl's. But it was more of a gaze, in the sense of me being that motivated to try to get to her, that i challenge the whole apartment lol

Was it a dick thing to do back then? Probably but im just amazed that back then while i was a puppy....while I was still inexperienced, that I stuck to my guns. I also learned from it. I don't do that anymore as its bad calibration.

Just don't try it in Russia unless you have some good martial arts skills to back it up. I've seen people getting beaten up really bad for this kind of shit.

I got video of el mechanico cockblocking on Clearwater Beach last weekend. [Image: tongue.gif]

http://www.efukt.com/20909_Sex_On_The_Beach_FAIL.html

Quote: (09-16-2011 08:37 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I got video of el mechanico cockblocking on Clearwater Beach last weekend. [Image: tongue.gif]

LMAO on that video! [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

I try to avoid cockblocking other dudes as much as possible. Even pulling a robbery would leave a bad taste in my mouth. I just can't help but put myself in the other guy's shoes and think about how pissed I would be if the situation were reversed. Nobody has any respect for a guy trying to get laid anyway, I don't think I should be contributing to the problem.

Quote: (09-17-2011 12:44 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I try to avoid cockblocking other dudes as much as possible. Even pulling a robbery would leave a bad taste in my mouth. I just can't help but put myself in the other guy's shoes and think about how pissed I would be if the situation were reversed. Nobody has any respect for a guy trying to get laid anyway, I don't think I should be contributing to the problem.

I agree. I would never cockblock for the sake of cockblocking. I do it rarely, and only when the situation merits it. What's more, I never just cockblock. I either go for the robbery or leave the situation alone. There's no need to kamikaze.

Quote: (09-17-2011 01:01 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I agree. I would never cockblock for the sake of cockblocking. I do it rarely, and only when the situation merits it. What's more, I never just cockblock. I either go for the robbery or leave the situation alone. There's no need to kamikaze.

Even the idea of pulling a robbery makes me a little uncomfortable. Yeah, I know it's a jungle out there and all, but it seems like fucking over another guy to get at his girl betrays a scarcity mindset. Unless there's literally no other adequate talent in the venue, I'll generally leave the poor bastard alone and let him spit his game. Lord knows that between the girl's ugly jealous friends, the bartender, bouncer, beta white knights, and countless other distractions like the girl's phone blowing up with texts, he doesn't need me coming in and putting up yet another roadblock to him getting his dick wet. Maybe I empathize too much but unless you're in an extreme situation, robberies just seem rude and unnecessary if you have an abundance mentality.

Now on the other hand, if a guy is hollering at a girl I want and fucks it up, I'm all over it. "Was that as painful to experience as it was to watch?"

Quote: (09-17-2011 01:28 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2011 01:01 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Even the idea of pulling a robbery makes me a little uncomfortable. Yeah, I know it's a jungle out there and all, but it seems like fucking over another guy to get at his girl betrays a scarcity mindset. Unless there's literally no other adequate talent in the venue, I'll generally leave the poor bastard alone and let him spit his game. Lord knows that between the girl's ugly jealous friends, the bartender, bouncer, beta white knights, and countless other distractions like the girl's phone blowing up with texts, he doesn't need me coming in and putting up yet another roadblock to him getting his dick wet. Maybe I empathize too much but unless you're in an extreme situation, robberies just seem rude and unnecessary if you have an abundance mentality.

Now on the other hand, if a guy is hollering at a girl I want and fucks it up, I'm all over it. "Was that as painful to experience as it was to watch?"

I feel the same way. There is no reason to get in the way of another dude trying to get his nut off. I am almost positive that I have never been a cockblock. If you are going for the robbery, that's one thing, but if you are cockblocking for a girl you aren't trying to bang, that is beyond low in my opinion.

Quote: (09-16-2011 11:53 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2011 08:37 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

LMAO on that video! [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]
Funny shit! Where was that filmed?
[attachment=3125]

Quote: (09-17-2011 02:22 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

I feel the same way. There is no reason to get in the way of another dude trying to get his nut off. I am almost positive that I have never been a cockblock. If you are going for the robbery, that's one thing, but if you are cockblocking for a girl you aren't trying to bang, that is beyond low in my opinion.

You might be confusing a robbery with White Knighting. The latter is 100 percent beta and out-of-the-question. The former, while is still rarely appropriate, does have times where it's justified: a guy has obviously fucked up the approach already; the guy went for a girl you already had started to work; etc.

So what do you do when you walk into a place and all the girls have some dudes orbiting? Who knows who they are?

Could be relatives, co-workers or some random dude. Are you going to wait until you see a girl alone to talk to her?

That would take 90% of the girls at a bar off limits.

At a sausagefest are you going to wait it out? Fuck that!

Tuth, A robbery is the highest level of cockblocking no?

Is it cockblocking if girls leave the guy they're dancing with after watching me dance? [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Im starting to realize American guys are some of the worse cockblockers out there. The other night 2 dudes, whom I'll refer to as Lenny and Squiggy, managed to blow out 6 girls on one side of the bar. They had ZERO game and still wouldn't let go. Lenny hovered around a sexy MILF while and older gentlemen was buying her drinks. Total attention whore that wasn't going home with anyone. Squiggy got into a yelling match with a MILF I had just opened, blowing my chances of a ONS and DD. He even looked over at me and said, "Yeah I'm on strike 11". Fucking pathetic. I refer to these guys as "cock-stickles". You have to hurdle over them just to get to the chance to open a girl. These dudes were so bad every girl at the bar was pissed and didn't want to talk to any guy. And we wonder why American act the way they do.

Quote: (09-17-2011 11:54 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2011 02:22 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

You might be confusing a robbery with White Knighting. The latter is 100 percent beta and out-of-the-question. The former, while is still rarely appropriate, does have times where it's justified: a guy has obviously fucked up the approach already; the guy went for a girl you already had started to work; etc.

You're right, I had my words mixed up. I was referring to white knighting when I said cock blocking. White knighting is seriously gay and uncalled for.

Quote: (09-17-2011 12:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

So what do you do when you walk into a place and all the girls have some dudes orbiting? Who knows who they are?

Could be relatives, co-workers or some random dude. Are you going to wait until you see a girl alone to talk to her?

That would take 90% of the girls at a bar off limits.

At a sausagefest are you going to wait it out? Fuck that!

Tuth, A robbery is the highest level of cockblocking no?

You make a good point. Whenever there are guys around you are competing with them whether you realize it or not. I guess that would be cock blocking with a robbery being at the top.

Quote: (09-16-2011 11:50 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The other day, I snatched this yoga-instructor-in-training--with an anatomical-masterpiece-of-an-ass--from this polished Indian guy. He pissed me off when he had the audacity to approach a girl I already had my eye on, and was on my way to approach myself. I gave him some space, hid in the bushes, and pounced on him like a hungry animal in the wild. Unskilled in the ways of neutralizing a swooping falcon like me, he never had a chance.

The look on his face when she swiveled her body to talk to me was priceless. Even better was his reaction when I got her number in front of him and the whole quiet cafe. He left, with his laptop not even fully put away, two minutes later. Another guy, who was staring at the girl's ass the whole time, looked at me like I was fucking champ.

Details of your robbery technique would be highly appreciated, if you're willing.

Quote: (09-20-2011 05:50 PM)PDX Wrote:  

Details of your robbery technique would be highly appreciated, if you're willing.

Roosh did a good writeup: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-pull-a-robbery

As for whether it's bad because it betrays a scarcity mindset? Well, if you're stuck at a venue with 90% dudes and 10% girls, scarcity is a very real concern!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (09-20-2011 06:01 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

As for whether it's bad because it betrays a scarcity mindset? Well, if you're stuck at a venue with 90% dudes and 10% girls, scarcity is a very real concern!

Yeah, that's a pretty extreme situation and I would probably go ahead with it if a robbery were the only option. That begs the question of why you're in a place with 90% guys in the first place though.

Yeah, I'm mostly interested in how this move is tailored for a daytime (cafe rather than bar) situation. Or maybe it isn't at all...

Quote: (09-20-2011 06:14 PM)PDX Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm mostly interested in how this move is tailored for a daytime (cafe rather than bar) situation. Or maybe it isn't at all...

Every time I've heard of pulling a robbery it's been in the context of a bar or club where guys are actively competing to hit on girls. I'm no daygame expert but I don't imagine it would be worth your time to try to get a number from a girl having a conversation with another dude at a cafe. A lot of the benefit of daygame seems to stem from the fact that you're more likely to find a girl alone and don't need to worry about things like male competition and neutralizing cockblockers.

Quote: (09-20-2011 06:23 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Every time I've heard of pulling a robbery it's been in the context of a bar or club where guys are actively competing to hit on girls. I'm no daygame expert but I don't imagine it would be worth your time to try to get a number from a girl having a conversation with another dude at a cafe. A lot of the benefit of daygame seems to stem from the fact that you're more likely to find a girl alone and don't need to worry about things like male competition and neutralizing cockblockers.

The closest I've gotten was when out having dinner with a friend of mine. There was a very awkward date going on at the table next to us (most of the time they were fiddling with their respective iPhones). When the guy went off to the toilet I struck up a conversation with the girl. We got on very well, she came to a club with us afterwards and my friend hooked up with her.

It was a first date so it was easy enough, just had to swoop in while he was away to avoid it being awkward.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (09-20-2011 06:23 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2011 06:14 PM)PDX Wrote:  

Tuthmosis' robbery happened in a cafe. That's why I ask.

Agreed. I'm not going to contribute to America's anti-social problems either. Sometimes I actually enjoy helping other strange guys out. I use it as an opportunity to practice winging and analyze an approach.

Be competitive but civil, that's my philosophy.