rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Game International Asian Students in US universities?

What are the best strategies for day gaming these types of individuals? They seem very insular to Americans, so what is the best way to approach this demographic.

thanks

Can't really help you with any specifics about international, or Asian, or students or even US universities...but I think the app you are looking for is called Grindr

Just say hi, and take it from there. This should be enough in most cases. Chinese and Japanese are very interested in Caucasians. Koreans are also interested but you will increase your chances if you approach them when they are alone (for full disclosure, this advice comes from my experience for Koreans I met abroad other than US). Do not neg any of them.

For Japanese girls....If you are Latino, you should still do fine. If you are Indian, you have a disadvantage to start with which you can overcome with very good game.

Just approach.

Quote: (01-04-2018 12:04 AM)binarysunset69 Wrote:  

What are the best strategies for day gaming these types of individuals? They seem very insular to Americans, so what is the best way to approach this demographic.

thanks

thanks

If they are attending university in the US from Asia, that means they are paying cash at the out of state price. So these girls tend to come from upper middle class to rich families. Some poorer families will sacrifice everything to send their kids to college in the US. Keep these things in mind.

Even though they are in the US and in University many of them are barely passable at English and deeply insecure about it. For this reason most of them cluster together in groups and rarely interact with the rest of the student body.

I know this stuff because I've spent a good amount of time with these girls. They tend to have significantly lower notch counts than their American counterparts. Many are not specifically looking to date outside of their group... or date at all for that matter. I could write a whole novel on international student game.

Grab them by the pussy © D. Trump

The nerdy Asian university/grad student is type of girl I would get crushes on, because a good number of them have the distinction of being both well-educated and somewhat isolated from the negative impacts of modernity (due to upbringing, genetics etc.). Unfortunately I think they also turn into SJWs rather easily since their combination of smarts and pre-established female naivette means they'll often end up getting all their perspective and opinions from liberal intellectuals.

Quote: (01-11-2018 12:01 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  

The nerdy Asian university/grad student is type of girl I would get crushes on, because a good number of them have the distinction of being both well-educated and somewhat isolated from the negative impacts of modernity (due to upbringing, genetics etc.). Unfortunately I think they also turn into SJWs rather easily since their combination of smarts and pre-established female naivette means they'll often end up getting all their perspective and opinions from liberal intellectuals.

This should not be a worry. They are conservative by nature. Plus, they are uniquely aware that SJW's persecute them in the places they care about most... university admissions!

Many international students are starting at community college and then transfering to university. When they realize that Liberals are forcing them to work twice as hard as black people to get acceptance... they get really pissed. Chinese girls in particular I have noticed this trend.

Also... these girls follow a man better than most. If you get serious with one and talk to them about it, they catch on really quick and realize SJW's are full of shit.

Quote: (01-11-2018 11:25 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

I could write a whole novel on international student game.

I'd read it. Gio has written about day game on campus...anything in the way of specific advice?

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

I could write a whole novel on international student game.
Why dont you open a thread with that, i bet here's a lot college students who would be intrested in that. If there isnt any like that yet of course, i didnt check yet; not my priority, but would be interesting

Quote: (01-11-2018 01:12 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

This should not be a worry. They are conservative by nature. Plus, they are uniquely aware that SJW's persecute them in the places they care about most... university admissions!

Many international students are starting at community college and then transfering to university. When they realize that Liberals are forcing them to work twice as hard as black people to get acceptance... they get really pissed. Chinese girls in particular I have noticed this trend.

Also... these girls follow a man better than most. If you get serious with one and talk to them about it, they catch on really quick and realize SJW's are full of shit.
All true points. My post was more to say that as with any woman they will go bad in a bad environment without the guidance of an unpoisoned man, no matter how much potential there is for a loyal and productive wife in them.

Probably because China is big and proud (instead of being U.S. tributary states like Japan/SK/Taiwan) it's best to set the Chinese apart from other Asians the same way we do Americans from Europeans or even Canadians. My knowledge of other Asian countries is superficial but I get the feeling that Chinese are more likely to talk without being concerned that what they say will offend local (i.e. liberal) sensibilities.

LOL. The topics you guys come up with....

I did this in Monterrey, CA. There were 2 Chinese chicks living in the small apartment complex I lived in--they were roommates. I fucked them both (not at the same time).

I think what got me in was my roommate (another dude) and I saw them moving in and struggling with their furniture, so we both went down and completely unloaded their truck and hauled all their bullshit upstairs. It was easy; took us like half an hour. No big deal. Would've taken them days.
They offered to make us dinner. My roommate declined but I accepted because I love me some Asian foods.... Didn't hurt that the chicks were decent looking. It was a little difficult to communicate because they were struggling with English and I didn't speak Chinese, but it was weird. I fucked both of them, but I don't think either of them told each other they fucked me??? In both circumstances one of them came over to my house in the middle of the day while the other one was at school and we hooked up.

I dunno.... Maybe they planned it. I still think neither of them told the other what had happened.

But in answer to your question, how to game them--just be nice and be genuine. Be ready to deal with communication issues. Be patient. Helps if you like Chinese food. Don't forget to "slurp" your noodles. It's insulting if you don't.

Quote: (01-11-2018 01:23 PM)polar Wrote:  

I'd read it. Gio has written about day game on campus...anything in the way of specific advice?

When I was in College all of the international student were European. I didn't notice the Asian wave until about 9 years ago. I was older and out of college, so meeting these girls was the hard part for me. If you guys are currently on campus it's probably very easy.

I highly recommend indirect game. Building rapport before asking them out is very helpful. I suppose this isn't a big deal if you are extremely handsome. I would also make sure to compliment her English no matter how bad it sucked. It's important that they feel comfortable talking with you and not self conscious. Sometimes you even have to use a translator app. Also... they really hate getting pumped and dumped, some guys don't care, but I did. I would date 4 or 5 at a time from different schools. When I wanted to replace one I would just do a normal breakup.

Quote: (01-11-2018 01:24 PM)FenyoLuc Wrote:  

Why dont you open a thread with that, i bet here's a lot college students who would be intrested in that. If there isnt any like that yet of course, i didnt check yet; not my priority, but would be interesting

It would be more like a data sheet, because normal game rules apply. The only major differences are that unless you show some beta characteristics your success rates may be lower and if she freezes up while giving LMR you may want to back off and restart a bit later.

I'm not a master at game like some of the other guys here. I never got a one day bang with these girls. I can get that sometimes with American girls, but not with International Asians students. One Indonesian Muslim girl took me almost 2 months, 6 dates. Other guys would likely have closed that in half the time... or walked away. I'm glad I put in the effort though... she was great in bed.

Quote: (01-11-2018 12:01 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  

I had a similar experience with the first part of your statement. I went to engineering school, where the women were few, fat, and strange. I ended up talking up a couple of Taiwanese / Chinese girls (via BITnet and IRC) who were coming to the USA for school (not the college I was in). I ended up dating one of them until she went back to Taiwan.

I didn't have SJW issues.. then again this was the early '90s, so things weren't as bad in college as they are now. What I did run into (not just the girl I dated) was these women came from very strict and sheltered existence at home. I came to the conclusion few of them did anything without their parents running the show (Tiger Moms, etc.). At times, I felt like I was with a shy little kid than a 20 something adult.

Eat stinky ass fish in the cafeteria. That should lure ‘em in.

I've gamed a rich Chinese international in a UK university, feminine girl but not all that in terms of looks. The way I did it was through an International Baccalaureate facebook group chat before even starting my studies, I got her ig and then we set up dates. International group chats at universities are goldmines for this but this tends to be during the beginning of 1st year.

thanks

If they are attending university in the US from Asia, that means they are paying cash at the out of state price. So these girls tend to come from upper middle class to rich families. Some poorer families will sacrifice everything to send their kids to college in the US. Keep these things in mind.

Even though they are in the US and in University many of them are barely passable at English and deeply insecure about it. For this reason most of them cluster together in groups and rarely interact with the rest of the student body.

I know this stuff because I've spent a good amount of time with these girls. They tend to have significantly lower notch counts than their American counterparts. Many are not specifically looking to date outside of their group... or date at all for that matter. I could write a whole novel on international student game.

tell me everything u know. I am semi fluent in chinese but dont look chinese at all, i am caucasian .

Quote: (01-11-2018 02:12 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

LOL. The topics you guys come up with....

I did this in Monterrey, CA. There were 2 Chinese chicks living in the small apartment complex I lived in--they were roommates. I fucked them both (not at the same time).

I think what got me in was my roommate (another dude) and I saw them moving in and struggling with their furniture, so we both went down and completely unloaded their truck and hauled all their bullshit upstairs. It was easy; took us like half an hour. No big deal. Would've taken them days.
They offered to make us dinner. My roommate declined but I accepted because I love me some Asian foods.... Didn't hurt that the chicks were decent looking. It was a little difficult to communicate because they were struggling with English and I didn't speak Chinese, but it was weird. I fucked both of them, but I don't think either of them told each other they fucked me??? In both circumstances one of them came over to my house in the middle of the day while the other one was at school and we hooked up.

I dunno.... Maybe they planned it. I still think neither of them told the other what had happened.

But in answer to your question, how to game them--just be nice and be genuine. Be ready to deal with communication issues. Be patient. Helps if you like Chinese food. Don't forget to "slurp" your noodles. It's insulting if you don't.

This is an interesting story but there is too much info missing to be helpful. You are leaving out the only parts that actually matter: how you got these girls in bed.

After you went over to their apartment for dinner, how did you move on from there to bang them? Did you get one or both of their numbers before you left or did you just try to chat with them whenever you saw them in the halls of the building? If they couldn't really speak english, how were you able to talk/text with them and setup a deal where they came to you apartment and banged? Did you bang them both just a few days later or did this take weeks/months? Did you keep banging them both or just one time each and summarily stopped talking to both of them? Did they invite themselves straight to your place specifically to have sex or did you have actually court them and invite them over with some bait "check out this cool thing I have" then escalate?

I think it's a bit of a lost cause, because as one poster said, the foreign groups are insular and only socialize and study with other foreigners. Now of course you have your extroverted foreigners or your anglo fan-girls, but they seem relatively rare.

If they're from a place like China, they seem super insular. And then if they're from somewhere like Saudi Arabia, you will have no chance with these girls. The social circle of them only dates people from their own country. Also, as another poster said, they pay full tuition price. If they're going to a private university they are paying 50, 60 grand meaning they're upper middle class or rich. A lot will be going back to their own countries. They went to western universities because they offer a good western education and because sometimes it's too competitive to get into top universities in BRIC countries. China and India come to mind. Anyway, they're all being groomed to be apart of their country's elite, so they're probably not looking for a long term relationship with a westerner. Some may... More likely they're open to a fling, but again, if they're from a conservative culture that's not going to happen.

Speaking from my own experience the Chinese all have attitudes because they're new money, and the economy is growing tremendously when compared to your western countries. They throw around their money, party with their own, and have an immense sense of entitlement because they will be running the world one day. That being said, I felt like a lot of the Chinese girls would be a good catch, feminine and educated and intelligent, but their dads have bigger ambitions for them.

I would love to see someone write about getting latin girls at universities, because when I was younger, I saw a lot of nice south american cultured girls that would have been nice to date. And a lot of them were more open to foreigners because they were more culturally european to begin with.

Quote: (02-13-2018 12:26 PM)binarysunset69 Wrote:  

tell me everything u know. I am semi fluent in chinese but dont look chinese at all, i am caucasian .

If you are semi-fluent in Chinese then this should be much, much easier for you.

First issue is finding them. You need to figure out where the girls hand out. If you are attending the same university then my suggestion would be the library, and any international student building. Also, if you are willing to do a little stalking find out what building they are doing the International Student English classes and hang out in that hall a bit. A lot of times the girls will study and do lunch near their classes.

If you don't attend university, then it's better to find them outside in the places they hang. Keep in mind that they will roam in packs and often are very shy about their English abilities. Nearby Asian restaurants are common places but hard to approach. A much better spot in my opinion is the local Asian Grocery store. Sometimes they will take guys with them, and those guys might be boyfriends or just beta orbiters.

I used to approach a group of girls and ask them how to use certain ingrediants. Asian girls LOVE FOOD... and by extension cooking.

Quote: (02-13-2018 01:02 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

I think it's a bit of a lost cause, because as one poster said, the foreign groups are insular and only socialize and study with other foreigners. Now of course you have your extroverted foreigners or your anglo fan-girls, but they seem relatively rare.
If they're from a place like China, they seem super insular. And then if they're from somewhere like Saudi Arabia, you will have no chance with these girls. The social circle of them only dates people from their own country. Also, as another poster said, they pay full tuition price. If they're going to a private university they are paying 50, 60 grand meaning they're upper middle class or rich. A lot will be going back to their own countries. They went to western universities because they offer a good western education and because sometimes it's too competitive to get into top universities in BRIC countries. China and India come to mind. Anyway, they're all being groomed to be apart of their country's elite, so they're probably not looking for a long term relationship with a westerner. Some may... More likely they're open to a fling, but again, if they're from a conservative culture that's not going to happen.
Speaking from my own experience the Chinese all have attitudes because they're new money, and the economy is growing tremendously when compared to your western countries. They throw around their money, party with their own, and have an immense sense of entitlement because they will be running the world one day. That being said, I felt like a lot of the Chinese girls would be a good catch, feminine and educated and intelligent, but their dads have bigger ambitions for them.
I would love to see someone write about getting latin girls at universities, because when I was younger, I saw a lot of nice south american cultured girls that would have been nice to date. And a lot of them were more open to foreigners because they were more culturally european to begin with.

The Arab girls are certainly possible. First, if they are attending university in America then their parents are very liberal. They will still put up a show by covering their hair, but they often don't go full hijab. If they do go full hijab with flowy robes rather that western clothes... your chances are low. However, I've never seen one that conservative at university. I have a good friend who gamed a Saudi girl he met at a Starbucks near the campus.

Latinas... I don't see them as foreign exchange students at university in big numbers. Because there are so many Mexican Americans attending... I think these girls just blend in. I can't think of a way to locate these girls.

I'm talking specifically about KSA girls and not arab girls or muslim girls. When i was hanging around the university i saw chicks wearing full burqas from KSA. A lot of times escorted by men.

I would see a lot of argentian upper class women, also other SA countries, at the university. They all looked white but had the Spanish (read: Spain) look to them. They all dressed really well, and since they were rich, were into things like Polo and Sailing--polo being a real big deal in argentina.

Bring the rice.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (02-14-2018 01:18 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

I'm talking specifically about KSA girls and not arab girls or muslim girls. When i was hanging around the university i saw chicks wearing full burqas from KSA. A lot of times escorted by men.
I would see a lot of argentian upper class women, also other SA countries, at the university. They all looked white but had the Spanish (read: Spain) look to them. They all dressed really well, and since they were rich, were into things like Polo and Sailing--polo being a real big deal in argentina.

Where is that University located? I've never seen a girl in full burqa attending classes. I'm located in the Western US.

I'd say get into polo. I know a couple really hot girls that are really into Polo and triathlons in California.

Quote: (02-14-2018 01:07 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2018 12:26 PM)binarysunset69 Wrote:  

If you are semi-fluent in Chinese then this should be much, much easier for you.

First issue is finding them. You need to figure out where the girls hand out. If you are attending the same university then my suggestion would be the library, and any international student building. Also, if you are willing to do a little stalking find out what building they are doing the International Student English classes and hang out in that hall a bit. A lot of times the girls will study and do lunch near their classes.

If you don't attend university, then it's better to find them outside in the places they hang. Keep in mind that they will roam in packs and often are very shy about their English abilities. Nearby Asian restaurants are common places but hard to approach. A much better spot in my opinion is the local Asian Grocery store. Sometimes they will take guys with them, and those guys might be boyfriends or just beta orbiters.

I used to approach a group of girls and ask them how to use certain ingrediants. Asian girls LOVE FOOD... and by extension cooking.

Quote: (02-13-2018 01:02 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

The Arab girls are certainly possible. First, if they are attending university in America then their parents are very liberal. They will still put up a show by covering their hair, but they often don't go full hijab. If they do go full hijab with flowy robes rather that western clothes... your chances are low. However, I've never seen one that conservative at university. I have a good friend who gamed a Saudi girl he met at a Starbucks near the campus.

Latinas... I don't see them as foreign exchange students at university in big numbers. Because there are so many Mexican Americans attending... I think these girls just blend in. I can't think of a way to locate these girls.
a lot of chinese know me in the school because i can speak chinese, so i hope i can find a girl that hasnt heard of me before. so just go up and approach them i am a little nervous to do it

Quote: (02-14-2018 01:59 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2018 01:18 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

Where is that University located? I've never seen a girl in full burqa attending classes. I'm located in the Western US.

I'd say get into polo. I know a couple really hot girls that are really into Polo and triathlons in California.

I don't want to get specific but I was hanging around a private unviersity with high tuition and high amounts of wealthy foreign students. In america of course.

Quote: (02-14-2018 02:40 PM)binarysunset69 Wrote:  

a lot of chinese know me in the school because i can speak chinese, so i hope i can find a girl that hasnt heard of me before. so just go up and approach them i am a little nervous to do it

PM Me if you need any suggestions.

Quote: (02-15-2018 02:06 AM)Dragan Wrote:  

I don't want to get specific but I was hanging around a private unviersity with high tuition and high amounts of wealthy foreign students. In america of course.

It must be the time period. I attended a similar university in the early 2000's. Most of the foreign exchange students were from Europe... Scandinavia in particular. I remember a couple of the Swedish girls were sluts beyond compare. It was pretty common for one of them to fuck a guy at a party around 8pm... then fuck another guy at midnight. I even remember this chubby one fucking a football player on the back porch with like 20 dudes watching. Of course this was before cell phones had cameras.