rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stop creating monsters!

Stop creating monsters!

Comrades,

When you meet a whore for the first time, have you ever wondered why the bitch acts the way she does? Do you ever think of why could this person be so stuck up ,spoiled, rude, ignorant yet arrogant? We can ascertain that these bitches did not come out of the womb with any kind of deductive reasoning that would lead to such offensive behavior.

Well, every time you look in the mirror, remind yourself, that a man , just like you , created these fucking monsters! These whores did not come out of the womb with these pompous , irrational motives. Rather, they were created by fathers, uncles, boyfriends, husbands , and yes , even friends that are male, all of whom couldn't bare telling them the truth. In essence men in general.

Case and point, I went to a restaurant with a long time female friend who knows that I not only pay for nothing when I am out with whores in this country, but that I have been known to break out in hives if asked to.

Well , we were having a good time , and lo and behold it was time for the bill. Our dear waiter person brings the check(which my friend requested) and places the check directly in front of my face. I mean , he actually opened the check book, and sat it out on display for me to see the total. Perhaps he wanted me to swallow the fucking bill. This was clearly a violation of my principles to even see such a thing, but I couldn't believe how he casually walked away after committing the error. Needless to say, my friend starts giggling and said "what are you going to do now"? Now, as she is asking me this thing, I am staring at the waiter and I could feel the itching on the back of my neck from the hives. Can you imagine we had a stare down and the motherfucker didn't know why! She eventually paid the bill and he had a strange look in his eyes when he got her credit card.I started to analyze this business as to why he would do it. Yes my friends, another man creating fucking monsters, is the summary . He is so used to making men PAY, that he himself has become a chief enabler. Ignorant as you may think he is, this has really become like a plague in the minds of men.

When we allow these whores to have their way with us, order us around, make demands (which we fulfill), the only thing that is being done here is that you are making it damn near impossible for the next man to really be a man in this world.

Imagine this, A guy brags about how much pussy he eats and how "good " it is for him to do so.... Now, just read that for a second. Can you see how this motherfucker creates a monster here? There's only one benefit to eating pussy, and thats because you think she will be satisfied with your performance as a good lover . This is bullshit! You are creating a mega-monster! Some bitch a long time ago proclaimed that men should eat pussy in order to get fucked! Now, we can't wait to rush a tongue up in a whores pussy, with your fingers crossed that you would do a good job. Now, you are happy to proclaim yourself as the best pussy eater east of the Sahara. What a title! Every time you pay, you create a monster for another Comrade. Every time you say I'm sorry, even when you don't have to, you create one. You run around answering every text? You create one. Are you explaining your whereabouts? Are you finding that you have to chase and chase and chase? Keep creating that monster, sonny.
Now , there will be some that say , "what if the monster was already created when you met her"? In most cases you will find it to be so, however, if you do not train yourself in the art of letting the monster know that you are a TWO-HEADED MONSTER, then forget about it. If the bitch even fixes her lips to tell you she likes being spoiled , tell her you were born with servants wiping your ass.

You see, most men are afraid to tell women what you really think . We cave and cringe at the thought of rejection, and fear ridicule by our own peers. Hell, you see it right in this forum. This word chivalry has clearly fucked men around for a long time.

For me , a good wife would be a very simple thing to find if I so desire. All I would need is a beautiful, dumb, funny bitch and that would be it. What more would I need? I mean really , what more? It's not like her degree in what the fuck ever she has a degree in will make me any happier. I could give a rats ass about her money, unless she had more than me. I don't care about her accomplishments. Women want to be adored, men want to be admired, so fuck what she did on the city council board yesterday. I would rather adores her ass every living hour of my life and fondle her in public when I get horny watching it.

These would be her duties: Sweeping duties... I don't mean regular sweeping either. I mean move shit around. Pick up furniture and stop sweeping around shit.
Cooking duties: Season shit right please. No canned meals. Make shit from scratch, properly prepared with beautiful garnish.
Fucking duties: I need to cum at least once a day, minimum. When you are menstruating , no sex. Find ways to dress up when I come home. Cook in pretty panties and so forth.
If I ever "spoil" her by teaching her everything about me and what I know , then I too would have created a monster. There is no need for her to figure what the balance is in my account. No need for her to come to any meetings with me, no need to go to an H.O. A. meeting, no need whatsoever to negotiate shit on my behalf. Now, if she does those 3 duties I mentioned ,real good , she would have the world . Stop creating monsters!

Pusscrook

Stop creating monsters!

I wouldn't blame men entirely for women being bitches.

A lot of these bitches get their "game" from their overbearing mothers who trample over all the beta men in their lives: dad, hubby, etc.

As much as these bitches hate the thought of it, they almost always end up like their mothers.

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 03:03 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I wouldn't blame men entirely for women being bitches.

A lot of these bitches get their "game" from their overbearing mothers who trample over all the beta men in their lives: dad, hubby, etc.

As much as these bitches hate the thought of it, they almost always end up like their mothers.

And who do you think spoiled their mothers and caused them to become overbearing, thereby trampling all over her husband? I guarantee you she didn't do it herself.

Stop creating monsters!

Dude, I totally agree. Repped and rated.

I wrote an email to Roosh awhile back about how the next battle front is the war against what you've described here: White Knighting.

Men everywhere need to taunt and emasculate white knights by any legal means necessary. Perhaps we need to take a page from the cockblockers, and stand between them and the women they desire. Point out their sexual desperation. Ask them openly if they would fuck the girls they're trying to save. Call them a little bitch. Tell him he'd make a great friend (for her).

I came across a discussion in a clothing forum about a man dealing with an episode of pregnancy entrapment, the fruit of chicanery, duplicity and a crazy bitch. The woman claimed to be on birth control but wasn't, intentionally getting pregnant with the man's sperm. Yet there were a chorus of men telling him to 'man up,' let her have the baby and happily pay child support. The implication in all those responses was that the woman was a retard at best; that women have no free will, nor need they honor their word. Responsibility is too great a burden for a woman. This must be rejected.

A war on white knighting stands a better chance of victory for the same reason that white knighting occurs: it's man against man. As men, we feel women are not really worth our scorn and vituperation; that often, they are best treated like children or retards (as above). We fight other men by proxy. And it feels good to one-up another man; alternately, verbal sparring with a woman feels like going into the ring against a midget with a peg leg; you can't help but feel a little pity, and just don't give it your all.

White Knighting: Treating a woman better than you would a man, because she is a woman.

Unless you are banging her, treating a woman any better than you would a man is white knighting.

If someone disrespects a girl in your presence, and you run to her defense: White Knight.

You're out with female friends, who you have no chance of banging. Some guy tries to mack them, with no disrespect to you, and you cockblock: White Knight.

You're in mixed company, and show more respect and attention to women you just met than to your best friend: White Knight.

White Knights are the male equivalent of sluts:

Sluts: Sleep with men without getting their time, money and commitment.
WK: Spend time and money on girls without getting sex.

Sluts: Non-sluts hate them, because they let men get sex without commitment and investments.
WK: Non-WK hate them, because they turn women into entitled princesses.

Sluts: Delude themselves that high status men actually like them.
WK: Delude themselves that attractive women actually like them.

The funny thing about white knighting is that it doesn't even work. I'd understand if it did, but it doesn't. White knighting a chick doesn't make her want you.

Stop creating monsters!

We were just talking about white knighting today in my British literature class. The majority of the girls in the class are chubby; my professor is a fat woman herself.

We started discussing if chivalry still existed. This was a hot topic that included a heated discussion about holding the door open for a woman. Near the end of class my professor summarized

"Clearly, most women want chivalry, but we want it on our terms."

What do you guys think about that.

Stop creating monsters!

[Image: american.gif][Image: cheerleader.gif]
MILLION DOLLAR THREAD
[Image: nomaam2.jpg]

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 04:56 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

We were just talking about white knighting today in my British literature class. The majority of the girls in the class are chubby; my professor is a fat woman herself.

We started discussing if chivalry still existed. This was a hot topic that included a heated discussion about holding the door open for a woman. Near the end of class my professor summarized

She is right. But "on our terms" means they want to have their cake and eat it. They want the benefits that chivalry brings without the corresponding responsibilities.

Is this a fair reflection of what they were really saying?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Stop creating monsters!

Kickboxer,
I am assuming that your teacher at least had the decency to point out what it means to be a lady. This is not a quid pro quo just because the bitch happens to be ...well, a woman. Chivalry is expressed in many forms, and I don't dish it out for reward. I do it as part of my own mannerisms. Perhaps she needs a history lesson on whether it not it was designed for women initially. Now, if I get more pussy and gifts because of it, so be it, but it certainly isn't the motive . That's why I was saying that this word chivalry has been butchered by these whores. Your teacher did in fact confirm that this word has somehow attached itself to terms and conditions. Do me a favor and spit in her face if you get a chance.

Pusscrook

Stop creating monsters!

We do all the work, they get all the benefits... clearly, women are selfish indeed.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 04:36 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Men everywhere need to taunt and emasculate white knights by any legal means necessary. Perhaps we need to take a page from the cockblockers, and stand between them and the women they desire. Point out their sexual desperation. Ask them openly if they would fuck the girls they're trying to save. Call them a little bitch. Tell him he'd make a great friend (for her).
Basil,
I totally agree that we have to start calling these men out. This kind of behavior is grounds for dismissal.

Stop creating monsters!

What'd you say in the class discussion?
I think most girls turn feminist in college, with all those women's studies courses. High school girls aren't that deluded, I was in a group with a couple of them and we were doing a project on people who do and don't get married. I said that older men are more attracted to younger women and not to older women and they agreed without hesitation. Feminists are more deluded than teenagers!

Stop creating monsters!

Too many UNMARRIED men are afraid that their woman will leave them over the smallest issue. To ME, unless you are 1) blatanly cheating in front of her 2) physically/mentally abusing her or 3) totally ignoring her for long periods of time, you should not be worried about her leaving her....

THEREFORE....

There is nothing wrong with tell her "no"....or standing by your word/beliefs. Too many dudes being "shook" is what created these monsters.

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 08:47 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Too many UNMARRIED men are afraid that their woman will leave them over the smallest issue. To ME, unless you are 1) blatanly cheating in front of her 2) physically/mentally abusing her or 3) totally ignoring her for long periods of time, you should not be worried about her leaving her....

THEREFORE....

There is nothing wrong with tell her "no"....or standing by your word/beliefs. Too many dudes being "shook" is what created these monsters.

I don't think it has anything to do with "leaving", but more of a fear of cuckoldry and being duped by cheating women.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 08:52 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2011 08:47 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

THEREFORE....

I don't think it has anything to do with "leaving", but more of a fear of cuckoldry and being duped by cheating women.

I can agree with that, but I always felt that if I chick is gonna cheat...she is gonna cheat. You might as well stand your ground. There are plenty of guys serenading their woman...and she is getting some "side d!ck". I know because I was the side d!ck.

Personally, I think men are more thoughtful when it comes to "running over their mate". A dude may decide later on "damn, I need to stop running over her" where a chick will run you over, put the car in reverse and run you over again and won't think twice about it.

Stop creating monsters!

Man, the majority of guys are white knights. We're the minority out here.

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 02:48 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I started to analyze this business as to why he would do it. Yes my friends, another man creating fucking monsters, is the summary . He is so used to making men PAY, that he himself has become a chief enabler. Ignorant as you may think he is, this has really become like a plague in the minds of men.

This is a little extreme and a little off base. I waited tables all through college and for a little bit after and women tip like absolute shit. You always want the guy paying since guys tip better. I assure you when I was dropping that check I wasnt thinking about creating a monster I was thinking about money in my pocket and thats all.

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 09:32 PM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

I started to analyze this business as to why he would do it. Yes my friends, another man creating fucking monsters, is the summary . He is so used to making men PAY, that he himself has become a chief enabler. Ignorant as you may think he is, this has really become like a plague in the minds of men.

This is a little extreme and a little off base. I waited tables all through college and for a little bit after and women tip like absolute shit. You always want the guy paying since guys tip better. I assure you when I was dropping that check I wasnt thinking about creating a monster I was thinking about money in my pocket and thats all.

J Frost,
So, you have surmised that this is extreme and off base simply because you waited tables in college for whores who didn't tip you well? As much as you have assured me that you were not thinking about creating a monster, but rather about money in your pocket, I can assure you that you unwittingly created a monster(s). To add to my point, you state "you always want the guy paying since guys tip better". I can understand the generalization , and yes, whores would love and eat this sentence up for breakfast , lunch ,and dinner .

Now,even though I wrote in the initial post that she requested the check (she didn't say can "we" have the bill, so, that would mean she wants to pay), and ,that "he had a strange look in his eyes when he got her credit card", you still can't get that it doesn't matter if all he was after was money? This is the point of the post ,which is conditioning, as opposed to who tips better. What makes your post even more amazing, is that the whore I was with totally got why he did that and yet you couldn't.

Pusscrook

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 10:40 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2011 09:32 PM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

J Frost,
So, you have surmised that this is extreme and off base simply because you waited tables in college for whores who didn't tip you well? As much as you have assured me that you were not thinking about creating a monster, but rather about money in your pocket, I can assure you that you unwittingly created a monster(s). To add to my point, you state "you always want the guy paying since guys tip better". I can understand the generalization , and yes, whores would love and eat this sentence up for breakfast , lunch ,and dinner .

Now,even though I wrote in the initial post that she requested the check (she didn't say can "we" have the bill, so, that would mean she wants to pay), and ,that "he had a strange look in his eyes when he got her credit card", you still can't get that it doesn't matter if all he was after was money? This is the point of the post ,which is conditioning, as opposed to who tips better. What makes your post even more amazing, is that the whore I was with totally got why he did that and yet you couldn't.

Pusscrook

Ill ignore the somewhat combative tone since Im not into internet pissing matches.

First Ill admit that I totally missed the part where you said she asked for the bill so that in itself is my bad for reading through too quickly. A lot of times a woman asks for the check and says "can we get the check" theres no exact verbiage as to how she asked for it so I didnt know she specifically asked for it.

Second even if I or other waiters unwittingly create monsters I wouldnt have given a shit since I care more about making money than taking one for the good of men every where and taking part in a grand re conditioning program that directly affects my income. In theory that makes sense in the creation of "monsters" but its practical application is something that would be hard pressed to be implemented.

I wholly understand the point of your post and agree with some of it I just happen to think of the check drop on the micro level as opposed to macro.

Stop creating monsters!

this thread is utterly pointless. Women have already won the war on men, and I don't see a hearty band of fellows here is gonna stop that tidal wave.

But yeah, being hated by beta fags is annoying. Dealing with the garbage they helped to create is reality.

Just deal with it.

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-14-2011 11:51 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

this thread is utterly pointless. Women have already won the war on men, and I don't see a hearty band of fellows here is gonna stop that tidal wave.

But yeah, being hated by beta fags is annoying. Dealing with the garbage they helped to create is reality.

Just deal with it.

Pusscrook,you're on point,as usual,I might add. The other day I was in a lounge with a buddy who was doing what he always does-buying drinks for random bitches on the off chance one would be so impressed by his kindness she'd jump out of her thong landing on his dick.
I managed to tell him money is no substitute for game and he'd have better ROI buying pizzas for street kids,of whom there are not few in Nairobi. Luckily ,he saw my point and recognised his role in the bitch manufacture process-the hobby of simps,pussy beggars and similar losers.

Stop creating monsters!

It's true, women are cheap and tip for shit compared to men... especially those not accustomed to paying their way. Having worked in the hospitality industry, I never tip below 20% unless the service was pretty bad.

Stop creating monsters!

I 100% agree with Pusscrook. I have always done my part to stop creating monsters, but for for every one of us there are 99 other guys that continue feeding the beast. It is a futile endeavor, but nonetheless I get personal satisfaction in "helping" a man or woman out with their incorrect behavior. Otherwise I'd be a hypocrite, spouting off an ideal but doing nothing to achieve it.

Quote:Quote:

Correct. Maybe 1% of guys in America have the alpha mindset. Practically everyone you meet, male or female, is against your belief system. If they knew your study of game they'd call you "weird", "a creep", or "extreme."

Stop creating monsters!

Quote: (09-15-2011 07:41 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Correct. Maybe 1% of guys in America have the alpha mindset. Practically everyone you meet, male or female, is against your belief system. If they knew your study of game they'd call you "weird", "a creep", or "extreme."

They're against the methods, and yet they're constantly jealous with the results we get. Hypocrites. At least our intentions are out in plain view. /preaching

Stop creating monsters!

Brought a bitch back to the hostel last night and sneaked her past reception into the bathroom thanks to an American friend who distracted the receptionist.

While in the club she had been all over me saying she'd never experienced such kissing, passion etc before, she started acting weird in the cab and when we got to the hostel she barricaded herself in the toilet and refused to come out. She spouted all kinds of bullshit that you normally get as LMR including the time honoured boyfriend one even though she'd been making out like crazy in the club.

I call her out on that shit and having lost any attraction to her thanks to her pathetic histrionics, I told her to leave the hostel and go away. As I had been the one who paid for the cab I figured fuck it, if she's not gonna fuck, bitch is gonna pay me for that. I did not end up fucking her but at least I made her pay the price for not doing so. This way I got experience in dealing with difficult lizards while not spending money on a bitch who it turned out didn't deserve to ride my cock. She even gave me much more than I had paid for the cab.

I suggest that when a bitch first acts all horny and available and then suddenly turns cold turkey, if you paid for anything on the way to smoothen the path to sex, get that money back from her. If she fails to act like a whore, she doesn't deserve your time and money.

Stop creating monsters!

Imagine this, A guy brags about how much pussy he eats and how "good " it is for him to do so.... Now, just read that for a second. Can you see how this motherfucker creates a monster here? There's only one benefit to eating pussy, and thats because you think she will be satisfied with your performance as a good lover . This is bullshit! You are creating a mega-monster! Some bitch a long time ago proclaimed that men should eat pussy in order to get fucked! Now, we can't wait to rush a tongue up in a whores pussy, with your fingers crossed that you would do a good job. Now, you are happy to proclaim yourself as the best pussy eater east of the Sahara. What a title! Every time you pay, you create a monster for another Comrade.
Pusscrook

A lot of what you say is true, but here you are missing a key point.

Sex can be used by YOU to dominate...or to be used by HER to make you a supplicant.

The first time I ate the pussy of this married woman I am seeing -- and if you want to know why I like married women, read this

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5815-p...l#pid78683

-- I made her cum in a way that had never happened for her. THAT has been seared into her memory. So she knows now that only I have done that for her, and so I now have the control that you might think I have ceded.

No, I dominate. She believes that, without me, it won't happen again. So I have the superior status. I call the shots. I define the parameters of the relationship. Because she wants to relive those memories.