rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nano (XRB) thread (formerly RaiBlocks)

Hi,

Wanted to make you all aware of this coin,

http://coincap.io/XRB

No fees: The RaiBlocks network has no notion of fees.
Low latency: Transactions are natively processed instantly giving a responsive experience.
Scalability: Micropayments require a system capable of significant scalability
Simplicity: Users have a simple experience without technical jargon.

Bought a lot of this coin last week at $0.50

Owner also just announced that he is going to work full-time on development.

Do you own research, I see this hitting top 20 pretty quickly

Just mooned, good call.

Still not listed on any major exchange. Expect some nice gains as soon as it hits one.

Np, i think this shit is gonna go even higher, hope some people bought when i posted it, shouldve x2 or x3 your money [Image: smile.gif]

Mercatox is so bad tho [Image: sad.gif]

I got in on this pretty early I really think it can be a top 10 coin, but both bitgrail and mercatox haven't allowed withdrawals in days it's very sketchy.

Has the price of it gone down?

I wish I had gotten in earlier but I finally pulled the trigger and got in around $3. It's crazy how fast this coin is appreciating considering it's not on any major exchanges yet. If you haven't looked into this coin, check it out. It's essentially IOTA meets Bitcoin. It's very easy to make comparisons to IOTA's technology which sent it skyrocketing recently, but doesn't compete with IOTA as its goal is to be a P2P currency instead of the token for machine interaction (IOTA).

XRB is actually further along than IOTA in terms of development, so there's good reason to believe this coin could hit a 10-15B market cap in the next few months, once people understand what it is.

Quote: (12-19-2017 12:36 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

I wish I had gotten in earlier but I finally pulled the trigger and got in around $3. It's crazy how fast this coin is appreciating considering it's not on any major exchanges yet. If you haven't looked into this coin, check it out. It's essentially IOTA meets Bitcoin. It's very easy to make comparisons to IOTA's technology which sent it skyrocketing recently, but doesn't compete with IOTA as its goal is to be a P2P currency instead of the token for machine interaction (IOTA).

XRB is actually further along than IOTA in terms of development, so there's good reason to believe this coin could hit a 10-15B market cap in the next few months, once people understand what it is.

What exchange did you use?

BitGrail

I've not heard good things in regards to bitgrail and metacrox. I'll sign up to both to see how it goes

They are crappy exchanges indeed. Once this coin gets on a decent exchange... just that will make it 2-3x. Once people read up on why it's the best tech currency, it can catch IOTA within 2018.

What the guy above says ^, i bought at $0.50 but I think investing now at the ATH is still a good idea, sounds like im shilling but keep in mind the hype on reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency, there's always 1-2 topics on the frontpage praising RBX, furthermore it is not on ANY major exchange yet,

if you've seen what happened to bitcoin cash once it was introduced on coinbase you will know how big that is. I honestly see this hitting $20 within 2-3 months, and entering the top 10 on coincap.io

Keep in mind that investing is always a risk, I just feel like this is a low / intermediate risk for a high reward.

This coin is already showing signs of mooning like nothing else we've ever seen before. There's very good reason to think this could be a top 5 coin in 2018. I know many are waiting for it to be on a decent exchange, so if you're willing to set up an account on bitgrail.com you can get it at a fraction of the price now since it's about to be listed on 3 much bigger exchanges in the next couple of weeks.

good call OP

Shits hit $15 now, if u bought when i opened the thread you will be very rich by now. However I think this coin isn't done yet, reddit is CRAZY about this coin, check out reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency, one of the main forums to gain info on new currencies. I believe this can hit $200 before the end of 2018. It went up crazy the last weeks, AND ITS NOT EVEN ON A MAJOR EXCHANGE YET.

Yeah I bought in the other day. Would be buying more now but my stupid keep key isn't playing ball.

Quote: (12-29-2017 01:04 AM)Heightcel Wrote:  

Shits hit $15 now, if u bought when i opened the thread you will be very rich by now. However I think this coin isn't done yet, reddit is CRAZY about this coin, check out reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency, one of the main forums to gain info on new currencies. I believe this can hit $200 before the end of 2018. It went up crazy the last weeks, AND ITS NOT EVEN ON A MAJOR EXCHANGE YET.

I'm rooting for this to beat IOTA.

While IOTA has the first mover advantage, their execution has been nothing but horrible and disastrous. We need something to replace IOTA, and XRB is the best candidate.

Agreed, 2018 will see it explode but devils advocate here, the guys who are registering on Mercatox and Bitgrail (shit exchanges) are ones who will hold long-term; XRB hasn't really faced any downward sell pressure yet.

It wouldn't surprise me if it corrected nicely upon hitting a larger exchange.

Either way it's going up, very exciting.

I am kicking myself for not registering on Mercatox when it was .20USD.

I'm diversifying into 12-15 altcoins at the moment but I couldn't convince myself to buy Raiblocks last night at the current price (I bought the also hyped REQ instead, along with various others). I'll either miss the train or wait and see if there might be some sell offs and lower price when it hits one of the bigger exchanges.

Quote: (12-29-2017 08:33 AM)MikeS Wrote:  

I'm diversifying into 12-15 altcoins at the moment but I couldn't convince myself to buy Raiblocks last night at the current price (I bought the also hyped REQ instead, along with various others). I'll either miss the train or wait and see if there might be some sell offs and lower price when it hits one of the bigger exchanges.

Raiblocks is dipping to 12 dollars. This might be a good entry point.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

I 100% agree, I bought in under a dollar, one of the best decisions of my life. This coin is better than any other on the market in terms of what it does (serves as a currency, instant, feeless transactions). I will try to remember to bump this thread in 6 months, I am assuming it will be at least $100 by then. It will dethrone bitcoin, just give it time...

I did pretty good on this. Fomo'd into the bottom of the pump and sold right at the top. First significantly successful "day trade".

Mooned today. Been telling friends to buy it all last week from bitgrail or mercatox, hope they listened.

Sucks I couldn't get my hands on any, but I'll be looking to pick some up during dips in the future.

Damn, I really hope they bought some.

A reason for the recent mooning is that it's leading the vote to be "Community coin of the month" and getting listed for free on Binance.

https://www.binance.com/vote.html