rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your wound that has made you a player?

What's yours?

Wasting all my good years on things not important and stupid girlfriends. Not knowing the world outside Europe/ never backpacking and seeing all options.
Having only a few girls before i was 20 although my first fuck was at 13.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Neil: Wow, interesting. I thought that men who lose their virginity early become naturals. That's what I heard.

I don't think there was one wound, it's a culmination of all my experiences.

Throughout high school and part of college I watched as everyone around me was getting laid and I was unable to do anything about it because I was average looking and had no game whatsoever.

My first long term gecko was insane... pretty much stomped on my heart, psychologically abused, and cheated on me. A few years later I found myself with a average looking iguana who never wanted to have sex, like at all (she was bad but could deep throat like a champ). It wasn't until this one went down the infidelity road did I curse all lizards and (literally the weekend after I broke up with her) go on a trip to Cabo, have my first threesome, a stripper, an epiphany, followed by a string of one night stands. That's probably what set me on the path.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-13-2011 12:42 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Neil: Wow, interesting. I thought that men who lose their virginity early become naturals. That's what I heard.

Well, it wasnt any romantic experience or anything. I was at a French campsite with my parents and hanging out with English boys and girls. i was into a girl named Kelly but she didnt like in that way. Her friend Rachel liked me but i didnt like her so much. At one point she openly showed her boobs with big pointy nipples to me at the campsite pool.
I took her by the hand and leaded her to the shower booths. We got kissing and she took my dick out. I put it in raw and remeber how dry and tight she was. i didnt think/knew how to lubricate her pussy with some spit. I actually hurted a bit to fuck her but i did it anyway. Standing up haha.

I was actually afraid to tell my frieds afraid they wont believe me.
After this i didnt fuck for another 4 years ( ugly skank but giant boobs) till i finished high school , while my best friend(s) was making fun of me for not being able to get a girl. This hurts a lot in your teenage years, After this i didnt fuck untill i was 19 ) two girls) so i fucked 4 girls before my 20th birthday. Not much nowadays but its was almost 15 years ago and times were different. At least fior me.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Interesting

I was 16 or 17. I saw on TV about how 50% of marriges end in divorce. I also read about how most men cheat. I started hearing about how if you get divorced you gotta pay the woman every month. I realized that when you get married you are literally trapped with one woman for the rest of your life.

I saw men working all day and coming home to a woman that they were sick of. They wanted fresh pussy but they didn't have the freedom to pursue it.

No freedom, no pussy, no variety...the same shit day after day after day...

I thought to myself..."Why the fuck would anybody do that" ???

I vowed that I wanted more out of life.

Quote: (09-13-2011 12:07 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Pulling lots of chicks is an extreme behaviour.

Honestly, I think pulling alot of chicks is natural behavior. Isn't this how God designed us? Isn't this our natural instinct? Modern society may not agree with it but nature does...

I think getting married is way more extreme

oops,

Being a player is natural, saying you became a player because of what some chick or chicks did to you in the past is some bitch-made shit.

Just the fact that every time I find myself in a relationship I cant stop looking at other women.

I was born a player. Sometime around age 12 I started wanting to go out and pick up girls. I'd hit on girls my age and girls way older than me. Reading the Mystery Method years ago made me stop thinking of success as a question of luck and approach pickup in a systematic way.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

For me it was personally regret.

Through HS i was clueless. After getting a one night stand by pure luck, the first semester of college....i couldn't get laid again for 5 1/2 years. Plus i always felt regret for not being able to do anything when i saw girls were just there waiting for someone to go for them. But i just stood there angry that i couldn't do anything.

I remember one night around the final years of college...i was drunk off my ass and saw one of the hottest girls ever by herself at an outside party, just standing there...waiting for a guy to swoop her up. I couldn't do anything and it bothered me so much. I blacked out and was told i was crying waterfalls and they didn't know why, but it was cuz of that, plus i had pledged 2 frats for the purpose of getting laid but that didn't happen either. That gave me the motivation to finally do something about it and to be honest, i'm thankful it happened [Image: smile.gif] as if it wasn't for that...i wouldn't had seen the light that I do now.

Very interesting.

It was many experiences put together.

Does anyone see a pattern in these stories?

This thread seems like a re-tread of PussCrook's previous one.

No wound really. I was always an asshole to my mom, who was a domineering bitch. Thanks mom for the bitch training. Oh, and I'd rather kill myself than be a beta chode like my dad, brother, uncles, and countless male cousins.

Ironically, a bachelor uncle who I kinda admired killed himself at 60. Ah well.

Fuck em all.

Quote: (09-13-2011 11:41 PM)peterthephoenix Wrote:  

Does anyone see a pattern in these stories?

this thread is a retread for sure

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6375.html

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.