rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Gamer and Nerd Girls

I'm starting to come across these more often now, and I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on how to deal with the situation. I'm talking about girls who are gamers, or nerds and don't look like Bowser in real life.

Most of them are actually pretty decent looking, and could instantly elevate their standing if someone taught them how to use makeup, and put them in a dress.

I want to emphasize these girls aren't a majority, but they do exist and they appeal to me quite a bit for some reason I'm tired of analyzing. The problem is they usually come in two forms.

Worshipped
These are girls who usually vaguely know their attractive, and have a lot of guy friends who are perpetually building her up. She of course never lets any of them touch her, but has an ego that is definitely out of proportion.

Reserved
These are usually the girls for one reason or another that never learned the value of makeup, but are still cute as shit. The problem is their self-esteem is so low in some cases, that they automatically dismiss any guy who they view as to high value because they can't conceive a guy like that would want them.

I know this type of girl might not be everyone's bag, but I would appreciate some thoughts on how to handle them. My track record has been kind of mixed in regards on how to handle them, but the upside is they are usually down for a little gaming after getting nailed.

So thoughts?

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Gamer and Nerd Girls

I don't think I've ever banged an out and out nerd. I did meet one off OKC a couple times, but she wasn't worth the effort - she was definitely in the first category. My take:

The 'Worshipped' ones are still vulnerable to the charge of being a nerd. I like video games and used to play them, but I despise nerdishness. My tack is to position myself as an anti-nerd, and make fun of her for it. You're aware of the objects of her obsession, but only enough to tease her about them. Contrast her nerdishness with your prowess at something seen as cool, like surfing. If you seem like a nerd initially, even a 'cool' one, she may equate you with all her lame orbiters. Once she's solidly hooked, you could admit to modest nerdish interests, so as to build rapport, but this has the risk of backfiring, making you seem like you were faking your cool.

These girls are still secretly insecure about being a nerd, and still hate the prom queens they went to high school with. They're only into videogames because they got snubbed by the 'in crowd.' I have a feeling they always desperately wanted to hook up with the alpha jock/frat guy, but claim to hate them because they never had the chance.

For the 'Reserved' chicks, I'd run Roosh's 'Cool Guy Game,' light-hearted teasing that isn't offensive in the least, talking about places you traveled, moderate shared interests, etc.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 12:25 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I don't think I've ever banged an out and out nerd. I did meet one off OKC a couple times, but she wasn't worth the effort - she was definitely in the first category. My take:

The 'Worshipped' ones are still vulnerable to the charge of being a nerd. I like video games and used to play them, but I despise nerdishness. My tack is to position myself as an anti-nerd, and make fun of her for it. You're aware of the objects of her obsession, but only enough to tease her about them. Contrast her nerdishness with your prowess at something seen as cool, like surfing. If you seem like a nerd initially, even a 'cool' one, she may equate you with all her lame orbiters. Once she's solidly hooked, you could admit to modest nerdish interests, so as to build rapport, but this has the risk of backfiring, making you seem like you were faking your cool.

These girls are still secretly insecure about being a nerd, and still hate the prom queens they went to high school with. They're only into videogames because they got snubbed by the 'in crowd.' I have a feeling they always desperately wanted to hook up with the alpha jock/frat guy, but claim to hate them because they never had the chance.

For the 'Reserved' chicks, I'd run Roosh's 'Cool Guy Game,' light-hearted teasing that isn't offensive in the least, talking about places you traveled, moderate shared interests, etc.

That's an interesting analyzation, and I appreciate it. I've learned the value of hiding most my geekier hobbies, and the need to moderate gameplay. I like the idea of contrasting with her usual hanger abouts, and using that to differentiate myself from them.

I will take a look at Roosh's "Cool Guy Game" to get a better understanding of how it might apply. Thanks for your thoughts on this!

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 12:42 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

I like the idea of contrasting with her usual hanger abouts, and using that to differentiate myself from them.

Generally, girls are obsessed with status indicators. So even if you otherwise seem like a cool guy, if you drop the fact that you play, say, Magic: The Gathering, she may go full retard, and think "OMG! NERD! RUN!!!" Even, as the link indicates, you make serious bank and are much better looking. There's being proud of who you are, but some things are just better left unsaid, pre-sex. She has known you for so little that she will judge you on every piece of info you give her. So if any red flags crop up, she may run for the door.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

I have taken down several 'worshipped' girls in almost the exact same way;

Be crazy enigmatic, make her hamster run marathons: - Some days, be flirty, attentive and smiling at her, touch her. On others be aloof, distant and cold. Switch up your style too; some days wear a tee and jeans, some days wear suits, some days go for the OG style.

She's used to guys fawning over her or ignoring her, so do both and she can't pin you down, this is a well-known game tactic.

Be good looking, be in shape - Yeah, these girls have tons of orbiters, but what do these orbiters have in common?

They're almost always pasty nerds with less muscle mass than a gym sock who wear ripped jeans, ratty clothes and post-ironic horn-rimmed glasses. I seriously doubt she's caught a handsome guy with game in her orbit, because handsome guys with game generally don't become orbiters. Show up one day in a grey suit looking like you just walked out of Sterling Cooper and watch her eyes follow you around the room.

==

Opposite Day - If she's in a D&D clique or a Magic: The Gathering kick, position yourself on the opposite side of the deck, which you should be doing anyways (D&D and Magic? When I was like 9). You're athletic, you like good food and drinks and you like good music.

Also, her orbiters drop their shit at the drop of a hat to help this girl; in many respects the worshipped girl is the worst kind of girl, the type of girl who gets her beta minions to paint her kitchen, drive her to the airport and do her homework for her without even throwing out blowjobs or titty-fucks in thanks.

She will ask you for a favor sooner or later; if it's a big favor (such as she calls you on a Saturday and asks you to pick her and her friends up from the club) it's a definite no; if it's a small favor (such as helping her finish a small project), it's a reluctant yes, a little reticence goes a long way.

Level the Comp - In a crew of orbiters, every guy is your competition; even a guy that doesn't want to bang her will set you up and wet you up. Don't intimidate outright, but definitely don't be afraid to throw some weight around. If you're chatting with the girl and some beta buddy tries to interrupt, don't be afraid to verbally pimp hand him by saying 'Dude, I'm talking to honey here.'

Remember, women measure your alphaness (and therefore your worthiness) by your dominance over other men, and most orbiters are spineless pussies who wouldn't step to you if they walked in on you fucking their girlfriend. Exploit this.

Reserved girls I've dealt with as well, but they're rarely worth the trouble. The key is to be nonjudgmental and slightly patient, in fact with a reserved girl you almost need to run Beta game.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 01:06 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I have taken down several 'worshipped' girls in almost the exact same way;

Be crazy enigmatic, make her hamster run marathons: - Some days, be flirty, attentive and smiling at her, touch her. On others be aloof, distant and cold. Switch up your style too; some days wear a tee and jeans, some days wear suits, some days go for the OG style.

She's used to guys fawning over her or ignoring her, so do both and she can't pin you down, this is a well-known game tactic.

Be good looking, be in shape - Yeah, these girls have tons of orbiters, but what do these orbiters have in common?

They're almost always pasty nerds with less muscle mass than a gym sock who wear ripped jeans, ratty clothes and post-ironic horn-rimmed glasses. I seriously doubt she's caught a handsome guy with game in her orbit, because handsome guys with game generally don't become orbiters. Show up one day in a grey suit looking like you just walked out of Sterling Cooper and watch her eyes follow you around the room.

==

Opposite Day - If she's in a D&D clique or a Magic: The Gathering kick, position yourself on the opposite side of the deck, which you should be doing anyways (D&D and Magic? When I was like 9). You're athletic, you like good food and drinks and you like good music.

Also, her orbiters drop their shit at the drop of a hat to help this girl; in many respects the worshipped girl is the worst kind of girl, the type of girl who gets her beta minions to paint her kitchen, drive her to the airport and do her homework for her without even throwing out blowjobs or titty-fucks in thanks.

She will ask you for a favor sooner or later; if it's a big favor (such as she calls you on a Saturday and asks you to pick her and her friends up from the club) it's a definite no; if it's a small favor (such as helping her finish a small project), it's a reluctant yes, a little reticence goes a long way.

Level the Comp - In a crew of orbiters, every guy is your competition; even a guy that doesn't want to bang her will set you up and wet you up. Don't intimidate outright, but definitely don't be afraid to throw some weight around. If you're chatting with the girl and some beta buddy tries to interrupt, don't be afraid to verbally pimp hand him by saying 'Dude, I'm talking to honey here.'

Remember, women measure your alphaness (and therefore your worthiness) by your dominance over other men, and most orbiters are spineless pussies who wouldn't step to you if they walked in on you fucking their girlfriend. Exploit this.

Reserved girls I've dealt with as well, but they're rarely worth the trouble. The key is to be nonjudgmental and slightly patient, in fact with a reserved girl you almost need to run Beta game.

Understood.

Your correct when you talk about the spinelessness of orbiters, and it's damn depressing sometimes. Some of these guys are generally nice guys, and it's embarassingly easy to roll right over them, then again some of them are just annoying assholes who need ran over.

It's a sad fact, but the worshipped ones are usually the better looking ones but their egos need a serious knocking before nailing them.

I understand that the reserved girls aren't usually a target for guys, but I've found some cute ones that just do it for me. So I need to tone down the game a bit so as not to scare them off? It makes sense, I suppose the key is going to be finding a correct balance.

Thanks for your thoughts Nonpareil, it's given me something to think about.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Where do you find girls like this?

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 02:21 PM)houston Wrote:  

In comic book stores and marvel conventions.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 02:21 PM)houston Wrote:  

I've found them in book stores, and gaming stores, and they also are a lot more open to online game. If your interested in finding then I would recommend browsing some of the popular online dating places, okcupid, etc.

They tend to be there to.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Would you be willing to play their board games and hang out with their geeky friends?

I saw this somewhat cute (low 7) slutty gamer girl cheat on her boyfriend with fat, ugly dude who had a kid with some other girl. They were making out and fondling each other in a public spot near the community college I occasionally frequent. Why'd she do that? Probably 'cuz he has a woman and her guy was a total dork.

Last summer, a high self-esteem nerd girl was trying to hit me up. She was lower on my priority list, so I let it pass. Funny, she was talking about what a catch she was b/c all the gamer guys worship her and think she's a goddess. She was probably a high 6 in my book.

Same dynamics. Low self-esteem girls need to be played in such a way that they are grateful you are giving them any attention. Higher self-esteem nerd girls can be played if you are perceived as the coolest guy in the group. Shouldn't be hard if you're hanging around their set.

Let me repeat. Would you be willing to play their board games and hang out with their geeky friends? Keep in mind, the experience may change you for the worse.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Nerd lizards would be easy to pipe, I can banter intellectually with them all day and win them over with the slight street edge.

Now I have great difficulties with vapid lizards and ghetto fab lizards. I can't pop that American/Canadian idol nonsense nor the smoke dro, take tabs talk very well.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 02:48 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Would you be willing to play their board games and hang out with their geeky friends?

I saw this somewhat cute (low 7) slutty gamer girl cheat on her boyfriend with fat, ugly dude who had a kid with some other girl. They were making out and fondling each other in a public spot near the community college I occasionally frequent. Why'd she do that? Probably 'cuz he has a woman and her guy was a total dork.

Last summer, a high self-esteem nerd girl was trying to hit me up. She was lower on my priority list, so I let it pass. Funny, she was talking about what a catch she was b/c all the gamer guys worship her and think she's a goddess. She was probably a high 6 in my book.

Same dynamics. Low self-esteem girls need to be played in such a way that they are grateful you are giving them any attention. Higher self-esteem nerd girls can be played if you are perceived as the coolest guy in the group. Shouldn't be hard if you're hanging around their set.

Let me repeat. Would you be willing to play their board games and hang out with their geeky friends? Keep in mind, the experience may change you for the worse.

Play their board games, and hang with their orbiters? Hell no, that would be a waste of my precious time.

It's true that the better looking gamer chicks tend to have their ego inflated 10x, but they also rarely tend to venture outside of that comfort zone, and since they so rarely get approached by any regular alphas... not putting them on a pedestal can throw them for a loop.

The general consensus about lower self-esteem girls seems to be that you need to tone things down, and not spook them. I'll need to modify my approach next time with this new information.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 02:59 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

Play their board games, and hang with their orbiters? Hell no, that would be a waste of my precious time.

Here's what I'm thinking. These girls are so insular that you would have to hang out with their geek friends and do their geeky activities to build comfort and establish rapport. They're not the kind of girls who are confident enough usually to schedule a date and show up. At least, that's my impression of them. I mean, they spend all their time with their geeky friends, yo.

The general consensus about lower self-esteem girls seems to be that you need to tone things down, and not spook them. I'll need to modify my approach next time with this new information.

You definitely need to be less intimidating to these girls, but you must manipulate them like a puppet.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 03:03 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Here's what I'm thinking. These girls are so insular that you would have to hang out with their geek friends and do their geeky activities to build comfort and establish rapport. They're not the kind of girls who are confident enough usually to schedule a date and show up. At least, that's my impression of them. I mean, they spend all their time with their geeky friends, yo.

I don't think so. Like someone said, they do online dating. They might flake, sure. Just because they rarely meet new people, it doesn't mean they're insular, i.e. closed off to meeting new people. IMO, sorority type chicks are far more insular, even though they go out a lot.

I don't think I've ever really had to hang with a girl's friends to bang her. I'm usually the guy they never introduce to their friends.

Quote:Quote:

It's true that the better looking gamer chicks tend to have their ego inflated 10x, but they also rarely tend to venture outside of that comfort zone, and since they so rarely get approached by any regular alphas... not putting them on a pedestal can throw them for a loop.

Exactly. That's why you position yourself as a 'regular alpha,' i.e. a normal cool dude, precisely the kind of guy who consistently ignores her. Like nonpareil said, that means being muscular, well groomed, articulate, well dressed, and willing to make fun of her. Deep down, she still feels inferior. Feed on that insecurity. (Gaming isn't usually a matter of playing on insecurities, but it can be.) For the reserved girls, same deal, except you lay off the teasing.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

My experience is most were virgins post age-22. They learn how to dress provocatively for a convention once a year, and that's it. They also tend to be the thin girl circled by a bunch of overweight guys.

The worshipped ones are always midgets, and are still Daddy's little girl. Not worth the time.

The medium to tall ones tend to be the only girl in an all guy family, and just never picked up women skills. These can be trained. But they are starting with very low social skills.

The ones in high tech can be changed around some since they have money. The ones who work in a comic store or at a coffee shop, not so much. They'll always be nebish.

Their whole circle is habitual to a fault. Their week is crazily over-scheduled with routines: Tuesday is always at Dereks house, Saturdays at Rons, Sundays at Johns. You need to break her out of this over-scheduled bubble world or she will never have time to see you: "You know what's wrong with you? You're not spontaneous."

Don't let them stay in their comfortable little geek bubble-world. You are their gateway to the cool world. Give them occasions where they have to dress up like an adult woman, even if it's just going to the art museum. It frightens the hell out of her and she will cling to you.

They still have fantasies of being high status women someday and are trying to compensate for all their years on the shelf. Point them to sites like http://www.flickr.com/groups/wardrobe_remix/pool/ , buy them a subscription to Lucky magazine. Walk them into stores they've always been frightened to enter on their own, like Forever 21, H&M, and Coach.

Try to explain to them that wearing certain clothes helps them level up their appearance and social status like a video game character. You will initially face much denial and "why would I want to do that?" Be prepared to repeat this multiple times.

Common line when seeing an attractive woman walk by: "You'd look good in that." They will deny that they would, but you're planting a seed.

You will also have a hard time explaining that clothes don't last forever, they can get ratty looking, fade, and go out of fashion. After you've been intimate a few times, when she wears broke ass clothing, let her know. Extreme cases, assuming you're better dressed than her, tell her you're not taking her out dressed like that.

Be prepared to be out-internetted by them. They will tag every picture of you to all their friends and try to paint you as a LTR. I just ignore this. They're allowed an opinion.

With a month or two of work you can elevate them a couple points in appearance. They're very emotionally contained and usually need a certain amount of alone-time to lose themselves in fantasy books and movies.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Are any of these girls even that fine? Sounds like way to much work for an average looking girl. Hell, sounds like to much for a 9.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 06:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

Are any of these girls even that fine? Sounds like way to much work for an average looking girl. Hell, sounds like to much for a 9.

@Houston
I think Blackhawk might be.. overestimating the amount of work it takes to reach one of these girls, or he is definitely overestimating the amount of work anyone should be willing to do.

As for how hot they are... it varies really and this is more of a personal taste of mine. Sometimes I will see a girl who just does it for me, and I'd like to have the tools required to scratch that itch if I so choose.

@Blackhawk
While I think you might be overestimating how much work is required to reach one of these chicks, I appreciate your insight and advice on the matter.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

These girls are a waste of time. Although they're often more horny than your average non-gamer, their social awkwardness and game obsession will always get in the way. If you want to get in their pants be ready to wait around, these chicks don't move very fast at all. Bad in bed and not worth it at all.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 07:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

These girls are a waste of time. Although they're often more horny than your average non-gamer, their social awkwardness and game obsession will always get in the way. If you want to get in their pants be ready to wait around, these chicks don't move very fast at all. Bad in bed and not worth it at all.

I'm not exactly sure where this waiting around is coming from, I've managed to nail one in under three days of meeting her. Granted there not whipping out mad sex skills, but most of them are pretty eager to learn and damned horny to.

Like I said, to each their own.

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Ask Roosh!

http://www.dcbachelor.com/nerd-girls

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-14-2011 12:26 AM)BLarsen Wrote:  

Ask Roosh!

http://www.dcbachelor.com/nerd-girls

Had no idea this site existed. [Image: lol.gif]

http://www.pickupartistmindset.com/

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Gamer and Nerd Girls

Quote: (09-13-2011 07:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I'll second that - and I'm quite good at bedding them. Unless you have them in your social circle, forget about them. Those you have you can game.
You'll be surprised how many of them are virgins in their late 20s or even 30s.