rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kigali Datasheet (Africa)

Datasheets are in my opinion the most useful contribution a Traveller can bring to this forum and I have benefited a lot from them in the past. However, the cities covered are usually the same. Very little information has been written on Cities in Africa, so I decided to contribute with a Datasheet on a new city hoping to motivate more people to write on cities that haven't been covered before.

Kigali is one of Africa’s fastest growing hub for expats to live in. I’ve visited more than half of africa’s countries and can attest that this place is definitly one of the best to game for several reasons. First of all, its beautiful. Perched up in the mountains at around 2000 meters, the city is built on top of 1000 hills. Second, Their President Paul Kagame is known as a hero to have converted from a Genocidal ruined city just 20 years ago, to one of the most modern city to live in Africa. Third, Its full of expats from all over europe, mostly girls, working in NGOs, which seem to be more interested in partying and hooking up around with local guys than doing their job (I wasn’t really looking at them, as they tend to be HB6 and lower blue hair feminists and vegan type of chicks, almost 95% of them)…

Now the beauty of Kigali lies on a the fact that it is full of Africans from neighboring countries that come here for Rwandas stability, including many students . Burindis is one of them, and since they are in a civil war, many of the young have migrated to neighboring countries mostly in Rwanda. In this area of africa, countries such as Rwanda and Burundi have two tribes. The Tutsi, which are thinner and very beautiful, ethiopian like people (think paul kagame) and much richer. The other are the Hutu, coming more from central and west africa. Basically over 100000 rich Tutsi have all migrated to Kigali and partying all over the place, hosting most of rwanda’s nightlife and hooking up all over the place, very welcoming and friendly. Their girls are some of the cutest you will find in Africa and are known to be quite open toward ONS. So trust me, its a good time to be there!

Notice: For those who think they shouldn’t game in Africa… Think again! Stop imagining everybody has HIV and you’ll get shot if walking on the street alone. Africa is much safer than many big european and american cities (except a couple exceptions in South Africa & Nigeria) and You’d be darn unlucky to catch any deseases over there, unless you're stupid and go raw, which girls would’t really let you anyway compared to sluts in america which don’t care...

Logistics
Get an apartment. Its as simple as that. Luckily, theres a bunch of them on airbnb probably the most I’ve seen in any city north of south africa. That will make it much easier for logistics to bring back. That could make things a little expensive but much easier than having to bring back at hotels.Theres two party neighborhood where most young people hang out. To get around town, there is a really nice network of motorbikes which will charge you under a dollar for a ride anywhere in town. Bringing back a girl back home will be tougher on bikes so consider a taxi back at night, keeping a number to contact them as theyre not frequent.

Type of Game
I’d say its pretty easy in general. If you’re a white guy, you’ll have the easiest time as they seem to love us. Most guys working on NGO’s are kind of nerdy and hippy, so arriving with style will give you a definite edge instantly. Dressing nice will show the difference, no need to over dress, but make the effort if you want to attract some looks from the hotties and show you’re not on some NGO job.

Where to go out
Go on Facebook and check out “whats on” on kigali for events as this seem to change a lot from time to time. During the week, most people seem to converge to the same places the Burundi people attend. There’s the Inema Arts place on Thursday which you shouldn’t missed, all the cool people in town will be there. Theres usually a Band live band playing and its actually pretty cool. Otherwise There’s PIli Pili, one of the coolest bars I’ve seen in Africa, “upper class” crowds will go there but loads of groups of hot girls will come in , mostly from Burundi since the owner is from there. I spent quite a lot of time there to game, and should be a mandatory stop on your visit to Kigali. The view is also amazing.

Late at night, the best place I found was a bar called "Jet lag" which kicks off after all the littler bars close, good time to go after 12pm even around 1am.

On Fridays, a big salsa party is thrown at the Radisson Blue next to the convention center, where a big amount of the expat community will gather. Nice place to start the night.

Conclusion
I highly recommend you test your game in a different destination than the usual European cities that everybody goes to. It's a great way to grow your game in a different aspect and on top of this, meet new types of girls. African ladies can be a real treat!

This is a nice start of a data sheet on a new location. You should add some more details about prices, neighborhoods, transport, etc.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-21-2017 04:32 AM)Nomadova Wrote:  

Type of Game
I’d say its pretty easy in general. If you’re a white guy, you’ll have the easiest time as they seem to love us. Most guys working on NGO’s are kind of nerdy and hippy, so arriving with style will give you a definite edge instantly. Dressing nice will show the difference, no need to over dress, but make the effort if you want to attract some looks from the hotties and show you’re not on some NGO job.

One of the things I never understood in this forum is the fact that not more guys who want to increase their notch count go to Africa. A white guy in the right places in Africa can easily bang one or two new girls a day. My friends who visited me in South Africa have all done it. And the quality is much better than in the Philippines.

Other than that nice write up OP!

Kigali is on my bucket list for sure.

Thanks. Once I get a minute I'll add some more data. I've got a couple datasheets that I'll publish on African cities if more people are interested in this continent.

That's right. White guys definitely have an advantage here with local girls, so why not use it. On the other hand, black guys are killing it with the white ONG girls. Looking at them go, it really feels like they're here for "girl game" for the black guys.

I think most guys don’t go to Africa because of high crime and HIV rates.

Quote: (11-21-2017 08:13 AM)Nomadova Wrote:  

On the other hand, black guys are killing it with the white ONG girls. Looking at them go, it really feels like they're here for "girl game" for the black guys.

Oh yeah, I could tell you endless stories about that from female NGOs and volunteers in South Africa. Gang bangs, several guys a day you can name it.

I think one reason white dudes don't really go to Africa is most have black girls at the bottom of their preference lists.
Even the ones who fuck black girls are often reluctant to have actual LTR with them.

They'd often have a progression like:
White - Asian - Latina - ?? - black.

Many black guys on the other hand, have white girls at the top of their own lists, with something like:
White - black - Latina - ?? - Asian.

Of course, this would vary from person to person. However, this is the pattern I've noticed.

Personally, I have Latinas at the top of my preference list though. [Image: banana.gif]

A lot of white guys do not like black women, and most people in general are not aware on how different African women can look. There's also a phobia about HIV and crime, which is true to an extent but many African countries are not war zones like they paint it out - and the HIV problem is mainly a southern Africa thing.

Quote: (11-21-2017 01:42 PM)Poseidon Wrote:  

I think one reason white dudes don't really go to Africa is most have black girls at the bottom of their preference lists.
Even the ones who fuck black girls are often reluctant to have actual LTR with them.

They'd often have a progression like:
White - Asian - Latina - ?? - black.

Many black guys on the other hand, have white girls at the top of their own lists, with something like:
White - black - Latina - ?? - Asian.

Of course, this would vary from person to person. However, this is the pattern I've noticed.

Personally, I have Latinas at the top of my preference list though. [Image: banana.gif]

Most black guys would pipe a black or latina over a white women. Black guys like curves.

Quote: (11-21-2017 02:13 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Most black guys would pipe a black or latina over a white women. Black guys like curves.

I disagree with the bold part. However, we can always agree to disagree. [Image: smile.gif]

It's only a matter of "access." The average black guy has a little less success with white girls (hot white girls, not land whales) than a white guy of equal looks.

Land whale white girls flock to black guys, because white guys avoid them. Also, they need a BBC to have any meaningful penetration, when they're tipping 280 lbs.

However, one thing that significantly elevates a black guy's access is a ton of cash.
Ever wondered why most highly successful black men suddenly begin dating/marrying white girls over black ones, AFTER success? Well that's it.

A man's true desires are only revealed when the ball is truly in his court.

I'm black and more attracted to latinas than other girls, so of course, what I've stated above doesn't apply to every black guy. Just what I perceive to be the majority.

Quote: (11-21-2017 02:55 PM)Poseidon Wrote:  

I disagree with the bold part. However, we can always agree to disagree. [Image: smile.gif]

It's only a matter of "access." The average black guy has a little less success with white girls (hot white girls, not land whales) than a white guy of equal looks.

Land whale white girls flock to black guys, because white guys avoid them. Also, they need a BBC to have any meaningful penetration, when they're tipping 280 lbs.

However, one thing that significantly elevates a black guy's access is a ton of cash.
Ever wondered why most highly successful black men suddenly begin dating/marrying white girls over black ones, AFTER success? Well that's it.

I'm black and more attracted to latinas than other girls, so of course, what I've stated above doesn't apply to every black guy. Just what I perceive to be the majority.

That's a common misconception, most famous black athletes do not end up with white women. It is just that in America it is so jarring to see black and whites together in the media it stands out, and thus black men get criticism for it betraying their kind or what ever crap. (Black women hating and being insecure)

If you look at professional black athletes, most of them have black spouses. Same thing with comedians and actors. For every OJ Simpson there are like 30 super rich guys who are probably with black, latina or mixed.

"and most people in general are not aware on how different African women can look."

I totally agree with that, and it blows my mind every time I encounter another African bloodline I didn't know about in the continent. What people need to realize is that my most African American that came to America came from the same areas, around Ghana, Nigeria mostly. Thus, they look fairly similar. As stated in my datasheets all the Tutsis are so different, and this is where the big demarcation of the "2 Africas" is. This is why there's so much conflict in these areas (think Rwanda genocide, burindis civil war or Congo's endless wars). But going even further, there are different tribes everywhere and sometimes I'm stunned by the beauty of some women in some areas I didn't expect.

For example in West Africa, in Guinea Conakry, theres a tribe called Fula they are thin and have similar features as ethiopian (Naomi Campbell type). In clubs over there I was blown away really...

Then in East africa, in eritreia I've seen the most beautiful girls on the whole continent. They were colonized by Italians... I can only imagine naughty Italians doing some damage over there back in the days...

Quote: (11-21-2017 02:59 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2017 02:55 PM)Poseidon Wrote:  

That's a common misconception, most famous black athletes do not end up with white women. It is just that in America it is so jarring to see black and whites together in the media it stands out, and thus black men get criticism for it betraying their kind or what ever crap. (Black women hating and being insecure)

If you look at professional black athletes, most of them have black spouses. Same thing with comedians and actors. For every OJ Simpson there are like 30 super rich guys who are probably with black, latina or mixed.

While I wouldn't call it a total misconception, I agree that it is perhaps more blown out of proportion than the actual stats.

Quote: (11-21-2017 03:15 PM)Nomadova Wrote:  

"and most people in general are not aware on how different African women can look."

I totally agree with that, and it blows my mind every time I encounter another African bloodline I didn't know about in the continent. What people need to realize is that my most African American that came to America came from the same areas, around Ghana, Nigeria mostly. Thus, they look fairly similar. As stated in my datasheets all the Tutsis are so different, and this is where the big demarcation of the "2 Africas" is. This is why there's so much conflict in these areas (think Rwanda genocide, burindis civil war or Congo's endless wars). But going even further, there are different tribes everywhere and sometimes I'm stunned by the beauty of some women in some areas I didn't expect.

For example in West Africa, in Guinea Conakry, theres a tribe called Fula they are thin and have similar features as ethiopian (Naomi Campbell type). In clubs over there I was blown away really...

Then in East africa, in eritreia I've seen the most beautiful girls on the whole continent. They were colonized by Italians... I can only imagine naughty Italians doing some damage over there back in the days...

My favorite of the African variety of looks is the Ethiopian-Eritrean look.

The Fulani (Fula) people are found in a few countries. Mostly in northern Nigeria, than anywhere else.

They usually look good, but as far as social life (the Nigerian ones at least), they're generally a dead end. Way too much traditional and Islamic indoctrination to permit normal game with them.

How are English levels in Kigali?

Yeah I forgot to mention that. It was a Belgian colony, so people used to speak French. BUT unlike the congo DRC and Burindis which were in the same situation, they have remarkably changed their influence to English! So it was easier to be understood in English with the locals than in french. Most Rwands and Ugandans student girls uou will meet in Kigali will speak English. But not the Congolese and Burindis.... They still stick with frech

Crime and HIV not that bad? Really??

I mean I’m assuming as a white dude Id stick out and be easily targeted. And that easily fucking a bunch of loose girls would massively increase the risk for catching something.

You've got to consider the published crime/disease statistics aren’t geared towards a lone white tourist fucking two girls/day. Your risk factor is multiplied exponentially. Might as well be a junkie trading needles. Russian roulette.

Isn’t Africa essentially on the verge of another multi state war like the one in the 90s? That shit was crazy. Like a world war.

Beautiful black women aside, I’d love to travel there. It’s a whole new world to explore. But it seems risky when compared to SEA or even SA. Not sure it’s worth the risk to health and safety.

I’m sure there are safe pockets, but Rwanda as one of them? I dunno. Just can’t believe they’re sufficiently recovered from the brutality.

Compared to many countries, rwanda is not dangerous at all... Even being the only white guy in town in many African countries and standing out, I rarely feel in danger. It's just a misconception (like mentionned in datasheet exception on Nigeria and South Africa). So much bad publicity has been brainwashed in people's minds. Reminds me 10 years ago when people were scared of Eastern Europe because of the movie "the hostel" thinking theyd get chopped into pieces. I don't even know a place in Africa I felt as unsafe a in South America (lived in Rio many years) so if you can handle that, Africa will be peanuts

I swear I felt safer in Sudan (which is on the US terrorist sponsor state list) than in many american cities.

And for HIV, as others mentionned it, it's in southern Africa. Plus, it's concentrate in small towns where education is inexistent.

You're likely to aim on the rich young and student community, not the sluts and hookers. That, would be more risky, just as it is in the US

Quote: (11-21-2017 04:22 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Crime and HIV not that bad? Really??

I mean I’m assuming as a white dude Id stick out and be easily targeted. And that easily fucking a bunch of loose girls would massively increase the risk for catching something.

You've got to consider the published crime/disease statistics aren’t geared towards a lone white tourist fucking two girls/day. Your risk factor is multiplied exponentially. Might as well be a junkie trading needles. Russian roulette.

Isn’t Africa essentially on the verge of another multi state war like the one in the 90s? That shit was crazy. Like a world war.

Beautiful black women aside, I’d love to travel there. It’s a whole new world to explore. But it seems risky when compared to SEA or even SA. Not sure it’s worth the risk to health and safety.

I’m sure there are safe pockets, but Rwanda as one of them? I dunno. Just can’t believe they’re sufficiently recovered from the brutality.

You're worried about getting AIDs in Rwanda because of loose women, but you would go to SEA where anal sex and sex tourism are more prominent?

Rwanda is has reformed a lot and it is famous for being a stable African country. You're definitely much more likely to get your butt whooped in Brazil than in Rwanda.

Think about all the pioneers in this thread who said places like Asia and Europe were great in the good ol days. People used to be SCARED to go to Eastern Europe and Asia, heck in America that's still pretty common. To those who have traveled the idea of being afraid to go to Vietnam seems rather silly, this is what will happen with Africa. There are cities/countries that are fine to visit for a white person - I know plenty of ditzy white women who have went to crap holes like Zimbabwe and had no bad stories (prob got gang banged like hell tho).

I'd say most African countries are not safe to visit especially in Western Africa (but places like Ghana, Senegal, The Gambia are widely covered as safe), but places like Rwanda and Ethiopia (the capital not the outskirts) are not dangerous.

Hmm yeah I admit I’m just running off a total lack of personal experience and information. It just seems like whenever I hear about anywhere in Africa in the newspaper it’s never ever good news. Usually horrible shot. But then again that’s the nature of news.

+1

Nice work. I'd like to see more datasheets on African cities.

BTW, who's gonna do a datasheet on Lagos?! Its way overdue.

I was looking up Rwandan girls and came across photos from Miss Rwanda 2017 and honestly if that's the top, then I have serious doubts of the quality of women.

However, even though I'm generally not a big fan of African women, I think with so many places drying up around the world save for a few places, Africa could be a next frontier for us men.

Quote: (11-22-2017 02:53 AM)Stonk Wrote:  

+1

Nice work. I'd like to see more datasheets on African cities.

BTW, who's gonna do a datasheet on Lagos?! Its way overdue.

Search the datasheet page, someone made a detailed datasheet on Lagos.

Lagos is one jungle of a city, but a lot of action going down.
Just imagine a bomb went off in New York City. That's what most of Lagos looks and feels like.

It has a very New York-esque vibe, with Victoria Island being its Manhattan.

Lots of decent looking, but money hungry girls.

I crossed quickly through Lagos but stayed a week in Abuja (the capital) where I guess i have more experience, i could have produced info on it but that was years back. Overall i didn't like it at all... Being the capital it was oriented towards African corrupt suited diplomats and business people, hungry hookers being the only chicks in clubs. Very bad scene... not fun. Lagos would be better but that would imply avoiding these expensive 5star hotel clubs and going strgiht in the field, which is quite dangerous to do in Lagos... That's usually my way to go out, but it would restrict myself in Lagos for sure...