rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss India is Miss World 2017

India's Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017

[Image: watch-indias-manushi-chhillar-crowned-mi...d-2017.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

India's Manushi Chhillar today won the coveted Miss World 2017 crown at a grand event in China, bringing to an end the country's dry spell of 17 years at the top pageant contest.

The 20-year-old from Haryana, who is a medical student, edged out top five contestants from England, France, Kenya and Mexico.

Chhillar was presented the crown by Stephanie Del Valle, the last year's Miss World winner from Puerto Rico at the event in Sanya City Arena in China which was televised live globally.

The announcement about Chhillar winning the Miss World crown was also made on the pageant's official Twitter handle as well as on its Facebook page.

"The winner of Miss World 2017 is Miss India Manushi Chhillar," the tweet said.

The first and the second runners-up were Miss England Stephanie Hill and Miss Mexico Andrea Meza.

In the top five round, Chhillar was asked which profession according to her deserved the highest salary.

"I think a mother deserves the highest respect and when you talk about salary it's not always about cash but I feel it's the love and respect that you give to someone. My mother has always been the biggest inspiration in my life.

"All mothers sacrifice so much for their kids. So, I think it is the job of a mother that deserves the highest salary," Chhillar said to a wide-applause.

Chhillar is the sixth Indian to win the coveted crown, which was first won by Reita Faria back in 1966.

Aishwarya Rai had bagged the title in 1994, followed by Diana Haydon in 1997, Yukta Mookhey in 1999 and Priyanka Chopra in 2000, the last for India.

According to Chhillar's profile on the Miss World website, she aims to be a cardiac surgeon and wants to open a chain of non-profitable hospitals based in rural areas.

A trained Indian classical dancer, Chhillar has a passion for outdoor sports and actively participates in paragliding, bungee jumping, snorkelling and scuba ..

A trained Indian classical dancer, Chhillar has a passion for outdoor sports and actively participates in paragliding, bungee jumping, snorkelling and scuba diving besides sketching and painting.

Her personal motto, as described on the website, reads: "When you cease to dream you cease to live" and "Courage to give flight to your dreams and the ability to believe in yourself makes life worth living".

[Image: Manushi-1.jpg]

[Image: haryana-manushi-chhillar.jpg?w=700]

[Image: 61079487.cms]

[Image: manushi_chhillar_011_1498.jpg]

Would you raise kids with?

I prefer Mexico and France, but at least England or Kenya didn't win.

She kind of looks like Penelope Cruz in the video. Definitely the right sort.

The rep from the fastest growing, largest potential market gets the win, makes sense.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Would bang.

Anyone run her pictures through the make-up removal app yet?

You'd be forgiven for thinking that these Miss India contestants were entrants for Miss Italy:

[Image: 1617526_576242415800630_885150423_o.jpg]

Quote: (11-18-2017 01:37 PM)gework Wrote:  

You'd be forgiven for thinking that these Miss India contestants were entrants for Miss Italy:

Skin whiteners? Or do some really look like that naturally?

I have never seen an Indian girl in real life who looks anything like that. Would never guess she was from there.

However, I've met a bunch of Brazilian girls who have that kind of look.

All the top 3 could get it from me. WB all of them.

Quote: (11-18-2017 01:37 PM)gework Wrote:  

Wouldn't Miss Italy look more like below these days?
[Image: QGikYhl.jpg]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Would crown.

At least she is not a tranny. The contest had a very positive outcome for nowadays.

Quote: (11-18-2017 01:39 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Skin whiteners? Or do some really look like that naturally?

According to this article Indians spend about $300M on whitening cream per year, making up almost half of the facial care market. This translates to about 150 million tubes of the face lightening cream. So maybe that's 15 million women using the cream. According to Credite Suisse 24 million Indians are in the middle class. So that would suggest that most middle-class Indian women are lightening.

I've seen it reported that the global skin whitening market is worth $10B / year, with the biggest market in Nigeria.

I was recently in Bangladesh. Here is a photo of the girl I met:

[Image: Screenshot_at_2017-11-18_18-57-32.png]

If someone would have told me she was from England, I wouldn't have questioned it, but her hands and body were very obviously brown. The middle class is very obviously fascinated with lighter skin, but you'll be hard pushed for them to openly admit it. You'll hear the fetishisation of children with blue or green eyes in particular.

Contrary to what that article from The Drum states, the preference for lighter skin doesn't have anything to do with European colonisation. It's been with them for millennia. The indegenous Indians looked like:

[Image: 4f2c00f0526e29bf6bb9f5cc8f0bc8b8--intere...beauty.jpg]

These are natives of an Indian island territory untouched by latter immigration:

[Image: ind-jar-sg-2008-80_screen.jpg]

These were one of only two people who didn't know how to make fire when contacted during the age of exploration-colonisation.

The culture that we today know as Indian was brought in by people who were light skinned, from somewhere in the region of The Caucus and Iran. They setup the caste system, which has typically led to those at the highest level of society having lighter skin.

From a study,

"Brahmins of Uttar Pradesh have the fairest skin while Manjhis (Majhwars) have the darkest skin (highest skin pigmentation). Bhagats exhibit maximum variation in skin pigmentation. Four social groups — general, scheduled caste, other backward caste and religious group — were studied. The results were published in The Journal of Investigative Dermatology."

Brahmins are the highest social group and Majhwars are from a group the British called the depressed class, which is slightly above the level of what India now calls backwards classes.

The Indian woman who won this is from the Jat social group of India, which has it's origins in EE:

"The study involved a genealogical DNA test which examined single nucleotide polymorphisms (mutations in a single DNA "letter") on the Y chromosome (which occurs only in males). Jats share many common haplotypes with Ukrainian people, Germanic people, Slavic people, Baltic peoples, Iranian people, and Central Asian groups.[103] This strongly indicates they originate from near or in Ukraine.[104] It found Jat people share only two haplotypes, one of which is also shared with the population of present-day Turkish people, and have few matches with neighbouring Pakistani populations. This haplotype shared between the two Jat groups may be part of an Indo-Aryan (or Indo-European people) genetic contribution to these populations, where as the haplotypes shared with other Eurasian populations is due to the strong DNA contributions of Indo-European Scythians (Saka, Massagetae) and White Huns".

She doesn't look Indian. Looks generic Middle Eastern. Like all the rest she needed the atypically fair complexion to win.

[Image: wb2.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-18-2017 01:48 PM)HermeticAlly Wrote:  

I have never seen an Indian girl in real life who looks anything like that. Would never guess she was from there.

However, I've met a bunch of Brazilian girls who have that kind of look.

High caste Indian girls can definitely look like this. Also, (from what I have seen) there are some differences between many Hindi and Punjabi girls of upper caste, although both are a lot lighter.

I had an Indian girl once so light no one knew where the hell she was from. Anything from dark Italian to Mexican/South American.

Light skin in India

[Image: Underhill2010-R1a1.jpg]

[Image: 1580993.jpg]

Quote: (11-18-2017 01:37 PM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Anyone run her pictures through the make-up removal app yet?

No but this is the closest thing out there, she's the tall one in the back:

[Image: 8VhSQCp.jpg?1]

I want to see the nude pics

Guys, just remember that someone, somewhere, is sick of fucking her.

So true, funny how that works. I've experienced it myself with my ex-gf (strong 7 korean girl).

Currently working in a hospital in Georgia, all the Indian girls look like light skinned black chicks with flat asses-they do not drink, they do not fuck, and they are all skinny (except for one who they call "big desi").

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

India is the result of multiple waves of immigration and invasion from a variety of peoples. It was first settled by pygmy Negroid people (the people who don't know how to use fire), then by people resembling Australian aboriginals, then by Caucasian Dravidians from eastern Iran/Pakistan, then by Indo-Europeans from Kazakhstan/Central Asia, then parts of it were settled by East Asian tribes from Burma and southern China. This is all took place by at least 1500 B.C.E.

After that, India was invaded by the Greco-Persian armies of Alexander the Great and heavily interacted with his successors. Then, much like the Roman Empire, the Gupta empire (the civilizational peak of ancient India) was invaded by more Central Asian tribes -- the White Huns, the Kushans, and others. And then, of course, India was invaded and colonized by Muslims -- Arabs, Persians, Turks, Central Asians. There was also some mild admixture from Portuguese and British colonialism.

The end result of this created a massively diverse and racially mixed population that differs enormously from place to place. Making broad statements like "higher-caste Indians are closer to whites, low-castes to blacks" is generally unhelpful because of India's ridiculous genetic diversity. The place is as culturally diverse as sub-Saharan Africa with a lot more input from other civilizations. The only broad statement you could make about race in India is that it doesn't exist in the same way as the West. Culture, language, religion, and caste are the real defining features there.

To elaborate on this point, I'll use a personal example. I am a high-caste South Indian, I have pretty Caucasian features, but my skin color is actually hugely variable. If I run around in the sun shirtless a lot I get extremely dark, darker than most black people I know. But if I avoid the sun for whatever reason my skin color gets SIGNIFICANTLY lighter. Things like this don't happen to white people, black people, or asians in the same way, genetics in India are just super different and exist on a different spectrum than other places.

I will agree that lower-caste people in South India at least are darker, but they have features closer to Australian aboriginals than black Africans. There are also still tons of upper caste people with very dark skin. My family has some people could basically pass for Italian or Greek and then some who could pass for Central Africans.

^^^Agastya is likely in the medical field- I am guessing surgeon or OBY/GYN....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....