rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meditation Teacher Game

Meditation Teacher Game

After reading the Hot Yoga thread I had an idea.There are few limitations of that idea as covered, but meditation doesn't cause sweating and with music and candles creates more relaxing environment that hot yoga. And being the teacher in addition to my current pilot lifestyle and fitness/style will probably add o DHV.

I live in a Canadian city which gets the worst reputation for meeting females. I have a good few years experience in practising meditation, including taking high level residential courses in a yoga/mediation retreat with teachers.

I love doing it even today and so was thinking if it can work as a game strategy.Possible start with a website and join few meet up group to build the network and eventually start my own meet up group. I live by myself in a nice apartment in a big city, where I can conduct the mindfulness/meditation classes.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the idea

Meditation Teacher Game

Son, Buddha is disappoint - no samadhi for you!

Meditation Teacher Game

You're better off checking out 5 Rhythms / ecstatic dance / dance church / whatever they call it. But respect the rules and don't vibe 'needy straight dude.' At least you know women who engage you in dance are interested but vet very carefully. New age girls can be whacky as fawk.

Meditation Teacher Game

I've been involved in Buddhist groups for a long time and currently all the scandals coming out show that the generation of teachers from the 60s onwards were teaching with the ulterior motive of getting laid rather than just practicing buddhism for the sake of buddhism and at the same time going out there and gaming.

Could work, there are loads of tefl teachers nailing their students after all and this is a far less exploited avenue.
So long as you don't think that it is a magic spell, cos we're talking less hot, easily triggered, self obsessed and narcissistic women who slag off Alphas and men in general but who still only respond to good frame and good game same as every other female..

Meditation Teacher Game

If you can convey that you have some moderate amount of expertise then this is a good idea. You could even teach a continuing education class at a university.

Anything you can do that (1) exposes to you to more people, and (2) puts you in a context where you can demonstrate your superiority is good for game. That said, you have to be careful how you play your opportunities. Invite the ones you are interested to a coffee or drink or something and make your move then, not in the class.

The other thing you can do is use the meditation to transition to other things like palm reading, tarot, etc. because the chicks that are interested in one are interested in the other.

Meditation Teacher Game

Bad karma man, do not do.

Hippie chicks have bushy vagainas, do you really want that?

Meditation Teacher Game

^

I hate the smell of patchouli in the morning...

Meditation Teacher Game

Quote: (11-21-2017 05:37 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Bad karma man, do not do.

Hippie chicks have bushy vagainas, do you really want that?

Yes

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.