rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strange sleeping habits of girls you have banged

Currently one of the girls I'm banging regularly has this annoying habit of playing while sleeping her cell phone on all night with the music of a fan... the first night I thought it was a small portable fan since she like most people sweats at night.

Turned out it was only the noise she wanted... not smart enough to get a actual small fan I guess.

I started laughing when she told her got this habit from her ex and it made think of all different annoying habits that guys have dealt with over the years from various girls so I thought I would start a thread.

Admittedly I like to sleep spread with my arms out which can be hard in a smaller size bed.

I know many guys that swear a king size bed is what keeps a relationship going as we all have different sleeping habits.

The strangest is when they want to sleep in my bed after we banged.

I'm not running a Bed and Breakfast here.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Hehe, we might be eskimo brothers. I got a few of my girls to do that with fans because I did that when I stayed over!

Buy her a white noise maker. They're great for apartments and drown out the noise of everyone else nearby.

It sucks waking up in the middle of the night freezing because your woman pretty much wrapped herself up like a cocoon in your sheets.

Funny how they are so weak, but when you try to reclaim your sheets they have a death grip on them.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I sleep with a rain app on my iPhone that plays a thunderstorm. I grew up in a trailer park in Alabama and what I most remember from nights I slept well as a kid was thunderstorms and rain hitting the tin roof.

As far as women , sleeping with a television on is a habit I despise. Not really a habit but I once woke up to a girl jumping up and down on one foot at 3 am in the middle of my room. She claimed it was sleep walking. I made her leave before she found the cutlery set.

^^AMEN. When I was a kid, anytime I had to share a hotel with adults in my family they always left the TV on.

Not only did it prevent me from sleeping, the constant up, down, droning of the volume would pull me out of any sort of slumber. One time I got up and turned it off at around 1am. Ended up having a fun conversation in the morning about why I did that and I straight up told them it was annoying and keeping me up.

There's no television in my bedroom now for that very reason. Such a stupid habit.

My ex had a habit of waking up in the middle of dreams to continue conversations we’d apparently had in her head. She’d either wake up enraged, depressed, or elated. One choice conversation:

Her: “Why don’t you go write it in a book?”
Me: “What?”
Her: “Everything you did; the kissing, the hugging!”
Me: “What are you talking about?”
Her: “You know what I mean! Why do you love me? Oh never mind....”
Me: “Ummm....”
Her: *snore*

She claimed I did this thing where I’d reach my arm behind me if I was sleeping with my back to her, slap my arm around until my hand landed on her ass, I’d squeeze it, then go back to the regular sleeping position.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (11-14-2017 10:58 AM)Remington Wrote:  

It sucks waking up in the middle of the night freezing because your woman pretty much wrapped herself up like a cocoon in your sheets.

Funny how they are so weak, but when you try to reclaim your sheets they have a death grip on them.

[Image: cutekittytwo.gif]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

There's always the chicks that have to be touching you but one I can think of was especially bad.

Lay away from me but reach so they were just touching me and would diddle her fingers. It would almost always be on my ribs and would tickle me so bad I would wake up. To stop that I had to wrap my sheet around me like a mummy so the tickling had no effect.

I sleep with SimplyNoise.com running in the background.

I'm sure there is a "Strange sleeping habits of guys you banged" somewhere on a female forum and half of us are on it.

I was dating a Brazilian chick for a while that insisted that we MUST fall asleep facing each other every night.

I once woke up to a chick choking the shit out of me. I pulled her hand off my throat and looked at her and she was dead asleep. Next morning she had no recollection and almost didn't believe me.

Then she sort of laughed and said "Well turnabout is fair play right?"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Waking up with the amount of Roofalin in their system

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I think it's cute when they sleep talk, double bonus if English isn't their first language and they start having a full blown conversation with you in their sleep in a language you don't understand

Sleeping with noise is not strange. I sometimes sleep with Bloomberg news noise in from the living room TV. It kinda makes the apartment "alive" and I'm in the heart of the "city".

As far as sleeping with girls, I can't sleep when someone is in the same bed as I'm. Doesn't matter how pretty she is. A few hours in the bed, and it "gets ugly".

So I tell them that. And no I'm not making it up.

If you sleep with a lot of Asians, mainly Japanese sometimes Korean (south), you will come across some that want to sleep with your penis in their mouths.

I'm not sure of the origin of this, but I bet it dates back to the colonial or Meiji days or something. Traditions are important to these people.

You'd think this would be great but after a few times it just really leads to discomfort. It's just kind of odd.

Aloha!

I picked up a white noise machine to help me sleep a few years ago.

In the area where i live there's alot of noise from the street that would wake me up if the room was dead silent. (i'm a light sleeper)
But with the white noise machine my sleeps have been way more consistent in the 7-8hr range instead of the 3hr wake up and then sleep another 3hrs.

Quote: (11-14-2017 04:59 PM)Kona Wrote:  

If you sleep with a lot of Asians, mainly Japanese sometimes Korean (south), you will come across some that want to sleep with your penis in their mouths.

I'm not sure of the origin of this, but I bet it dates back to the colonial or Meiji days or something. Traditions are important to these people.

You'd think this would be great but after a few times it just really leads to discomfort. It's just kind of odd.

Aloha!

I googled this to see if its true but all I got was "black cocks"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I'm beta when I sleep because I like to spoon.

Funny things chicks do while they sleep: Fart, cry and laugh or talk.

Since I took the Red Pill & started down the self improvement route the strangest thing I've noticed is their habit of sleeping through half the fucking day.

It wasn't a problem for me in my blue pill days, actually back then, the shoe was well on the other foot.

Quote: (11-14-2017 04:59 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

At first I thought you were joking, but then I saw Japan. After the eye licking fetish that took hold a few years ago, I've realized anything goes in the Nippon Empire.

Kona, just tell those young men to use fresh blades when they shave and I bet your irritation will go away.

My girlfriends in high school had this strange habit of sleeping with other dudes.

Quote: (11-14-2017 08:00 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Kona, just tell those young men to use fresh blades when they shave and I bet your irritation will go away.

Most of the Koreans I meet online. I just have to pay more attention to the pic when their name is Kim.

But once I commit, I commit.

Aloha!

White noise maker?

[Image: modern-feminism.jpg]

eyebleach

[Image: a40c3bc9_Sara-Jean-Underwood-she-is-very...men03.jpeg]

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.