rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to pull this shit off

I've been doing handy work on the side for this 40 year old woman for a couple months now. She's childless, never married, works as a psychologist and never moved from home (parents dead). She's not good looking, but has some good INCOME.
I myself am 26 years old.
She's been really sweet to me, making food and whatnot for me.

How would I escalate things, without "getting fired"
A sort of a stealth way to go sexual, without the risk of it backfiring like my normal ways, could or would do?
Yes, I'm trying to be a goldigger here.

So, typical advice, don't shit where you eat.

Advice for your situation, just be a sweet, charming gentleman, a little devilish. "Yes ma'am, no ma'am, 'that's what she said, ma'am'."

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (11-05-2017 09:09 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:  

She's childless, never married, works as a psychologist and never moved from home (parents dead).

Her vagina must be drier than the Sahara, when she's making you food shove your hand down there and tell me how it's looking.

Report back for more advice.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

getting fired or "getting fired"?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

[Image: No-Parrot-Head-Shake-Reaction-Gif.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n88gv5oHaC1t1ikz9o4_250.gif]

It does sound like a terrible idea. But I do feel confident, that with the right moves I can capitalize here.
As for getting "fired", this is a side gig, it's not like I'm putting my job on the line here.

If you don't care about the job then just game her like normal bro. Just keep in mind this dusty old broad don't want to pay you for nothing. You'll need to dick her down and whatnot if that's really what you wanna do.

I do care about the job, just looking to expand a bit here, concidering her being wealthy and alone. Regular fucks wouldn't be problem if it pays.

Quote: (11-05-2017 10:35 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:  

I do care about the job

But you'd only "get fired"?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Seems like you won't be fired but probably you will be paid with old meat

Check first she is not seeing anybody, she is not lesbian etc before risking for nothing.

Op:

A faint heart never fucked a fair maiden. GO hard son.

OP, I think you just need to give her a nice compliment about her looks. For example, you could look at a earlier photo of hers around the house and say to her how she was a smokeshow and you wish you knew her then and wish the girls your age looked like her and so on. She will probably shrug it off by talking about how she is not pretty anymore or whatever. But then you just reassure her that she still looks good. Then, you just let that percolate in her mind and you get back to your job. Then, the next time you see her, see if she warms up to you more and has spent a little more time on her appearance than normal. If she has, continue to escalate by further complimenting and play on player.

Another thing you could do is a little high schoolish but you could look at the old photos or what she is wearing and simply compliment here clothing. But do it in a way that it is a little sexually suggestive like I bet you are turning heads and you definitely would be getting me to turn mine or something similar. Basically, something you think that would get her to blush.
Then, just say I bet you would look really good in blue or whatever color. Then, see if she chooses to wear that color around you in the future? Or you could say I bet she would look good with a different type of haircut. If she does, well its probably a good sign to escalate.

Also, probably won't hurt your chances if you are in great shape and happen to take off your shirt a few times where she can notice you under the guise of you needing to wipe off the sweat or cool off by getting a glass of water.

Regardless, of what you would do, I would expect you would need to take it a bit slow. Sounds like the pump needs to be primed a bit. I don't think you have to worry about getting fired if you are complimenting her. Think most women in this situation would crave that attention and would keep it as a secret between you two. I think you would only run into trouble if you started getting handsy and she was not welcoming it. So I would send out a trial balloon with a compliment and see how she takes it and responds. As others have said, she could always be a lesbian, asexual or have some other issue.

Dig into the forum archives and search for a user called pusscrook.

Normally I would agree with not shitting where you sleep but the pay off might be worth the risk. Not sure what your game level is but this could be pulled off with the correct strategy.

What type of psychologist is she? You could bait her by being the naive, ambitious younger guy looking for a mentor type figure. If she's a councillor, you fit nicely into the patient roll. She then chooses to bang you.

What payoff though? What is the end game here, for her to buy you a car or something?

It's not like younger career women don't buy their men shit these days.

One of my earliest red pill moments was when a chick I worked with who only made like $12-$15 dumped her boyfriend the moment her ex got out of jail, and then proceeded to max out her 2k credit card buying him clothes. He dumped her shortly after. This was like 10 years ago. She is probably still plotting somewhere how to get him back and accidently calls her new man his name from time to time.

Younger women got options as well. This one does not.
As for end game, nothing special really. I just see a way to gain a little extra security. Women has been doing the same themself since forever.
I'm young and fit with good looks, she's neither.

@crude Yes, councillor.
On a side note. I've actually been to two of those in my lifetime. Nothing changed. Discovering roosh, and you guys did! Wish I had known when I was 15...

What's the point?

Why are you trying to fuck an old bird that has no options and you have said is not attractive. You say you have options (which I don't believe now), so go exercise them rather than dumpster diving!

Sleeping with old birds is for when you are really drunk, when it's really just too easy and there's no other options. You don't set out or intend to do it :/ and don't make a habit of it.

I think more harm than good can come from pursuing this course of action. You'd be diminshing yourself.

Ah just realized it's you who posted the low sex drive thread. No wonder it's low when your dreaming about washed up 40 year olds. Complaining about attractive women having options is really weak.

I took care of that, Repo. Turns out my body is sensetive towards gluten. My sexdrive is up 500%, it's like I'm 12 again.

@Mig picante. I'm not making a habbit of anything. This is my first time pursuing it. It's business, no hard feelings. Also a challenge.

Invent some psychological problem so she can "save" you.

Therapists always have the most fucked up kids.

Unless you are literally "pulling shit off" - poor thread title OP.

Some of the best sex I have every had is off a "washed up" Milf.

Experience, exuberance, low drama and eager to please.

Fuck these little entitled starfish drama queen kindergarten bitches.