rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I’m leaving the US indefinitely. Where to?

I have concluded that there are no good reasons to stay in the USA. I will briefly explain why I believe I should leave the US and then outline my situation so that you have better understanding of what I am working with. After you evaluate my condition, I would ask you to present your opinion on which country is best suited for my relocation. I would most value the views of those who are actively living outside of the US. I would like to keep this as brief as possible, so if there is information that I have not given that would influence your opinion please ask. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Why:

I believe American women have been raised to hate men. They seem to be, with few exceptions, under the belief that their presence (at work, school, or on a date) is sufficient for praise. Worse still, through now constant exposure to media propagating an ostensibly feminist agenda, they are constantly receiving said undeserved praise and attention. The effect is that they are trapped in a disproportionately elevated sense of self-worth. While I find it easy to have sex at will, it is impossible to maintain a healthy relationship. This increasingly antimale/ pro belligerent female dynamic has not plateaued, it will only get worse. I could detail my own rationale further, but in this company, I would just be beating a dead horse.

Who I am:
32 years old
6’0” muscular build (205 lbs at 12-14% bodyfat)
Most women 20-26 find me attractive.
Fair skin with dark features. My mother is black, my dad is white. Aside for curly hair I don’t really look mixed.
Game level: I do not consider myself a player, however, knowledge of the game is now prerequisite to any success with women.
Notch count: 50+
After separating from the military, I began attending school at a competitive university on the east coast. I am currently enrolled in a Biology BS program.
My passive income is now $2900-$3500. Aside from making it more complicated to observe my properties, this income is location independent.

Criteria for the next country:
Must have a cost of living index below 60 (as per numbeo)

Must have a university program with English instruction. I intend on using school as a primary point of entry into my new social atmosphere.

Prefer younger population to have some English ability. While I will be actively pursuing fluency in the language of whatever country I move to, I don’t want to wait 6 months- 1 year before I can start talking to the women I’m dating.

Prefer lower population density. In my experience the more urbanized a population the more they begin to obsess on meaningless things.

Prefer minimal feminist and homo idolized culture.

I think a little self-perspective is in order here. Why don't you try actually contributing to the forum before asking us to take time out of our day to tell you what to do with your life? Men here have already posted thousands upon thousands of posts in answer to your questions.

You've managed to create a comfortable passive income, for example, enough to live on around the world - something many men in this forum would like to know about. Yet instead of introducing yourself with a data sheet about what info you can provide of value here, you ask men who don't know you and have no reason to care about you to read your life story and encapsulate topics they've covered at length many times over already.

If you want to take from this community, try showing it some respect and acting like you actually want to be a part of it first. You were in the military; you should have a basic grasp of how groups function.

You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to, of course. But at the very least spend some time reading and posting and getting a sense of how we do things before popping in with your first post to tell us what it is YOU want.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

OP should read through the forum and do a bit of basic research since people have been talking about what life is like in various countries since the forum's inception. What country you might like is highly personal. None of us know the look of the women you like, weather you like, food you like, culture you like, lanaguage you are willing to learn. After you have done some basic research then you can ask members living in that country more specific questions with PMs or open up a question in a specific country thread.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I put your stats through the RVF data analysis app which uses hundreds to thousands of threads that members have taken the time to write out and the answer was...

Congratulations, Botswana is the perfect place for you!

You are welcome, please come again.

Surely you can read some of the threads and at least figure out some locations that may interest you before you ask the rest of us to do all the work.

nomad list .com

Quote: (11-04-2017 08:14 PM)PallasAchilles Wrote:  

Keep in mind that COLI, numbeo's or otherwise, is kind of bullshit sometimes.

For example, according to numbeo's COLI, the Philippines has a COLI of 36 while Vietnam has a COLI of 41 and Thailand has a COLI of 47. That's complete and utter bullshit because you can live in either Thailand or Vietnam at a much higher standard of living for a much lower monthly cost than the equivalent (if you can even find it) in the Philippines.

So whatever that COLI is doing, it's not comparing apples to apples, which makes it unreliable. Your aim to go below a COLI of 60 is fine, but do a lot more research before you make a decision because the country you select will have a major impact on your lifestyle.

I sent you a PM to discuss the cities I have in mind so far, feel free to touch base, man, I'd love to hear about your experiences.

I would not leave the US unless I was a billionaire looking to evade taxation.

There are multiple cities with different culture in the US. Have you tried New York?

Having that kind of passive income there is no need to decide for a place yet.

Actually it would be the worst idea. How do you know that your first choice was the perfect one?

What I would do is spend one year in 6 locations, 2 months each. Maybe something like Hong Kong, BKK, Shanghai, Medellin, Lima, Kiev... it really depends on your personal preference.

As others said there are million of threads on the forum already to help you pick locations.

Only after you have lived in 5 or 10 different countries for a few months you can get a feel of what works best for you.

Da Nang, Vietnam.

thread-41638.html

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I have concluded that there are no good reasons to stay in the USA. I will briefly explain why I believe I should leave the US and then outline my situation so that you have better understanding of what I am working with. After you evaluate my condition, I would ask you to present your opinion on which country is best suited for my relocation. I would most value the views of those who are actively living outside of the US. I would like to keep this as brief as possible, so if there is information that I have not given that would influence your opinion please ask. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Why:

I believe American women have been raised to hate men. They seem to be, with few exceptions, under the belief that their presence (at work, school, or on a date) is sufficient for praise. Worse still, through now constant exposure to media propagating an ostensibly feminist agenda, they are constantly receiving said undeserved praise and attention. The effect is that they are trapped in a disproportionately elevated sense of self-worth. While I find it easy to have sex at will, it is impossible to maintain a healthy relationship. This increasingly antimale/ pro belligerent female dynamic has not plateaued, it will only get worse. I could detail my own rationale further, but in this company, I would just be beating a dead horse.

Who I am:
32 years old
6’0” muscular build (205 lbs at 12-14% bodyfat)
Most women 20-26 find me attractive.
Fair skin with dark features. My mother is black, my dad is white. Aside for curly hair I don’t really look mixed.
Game level: I do not consider myself a player, however, knowledge of the game is now prerequisite to any success with women.
Notch count: 50+
After separating from the military, I began attending school at a competitive university on the east coast. I am currently enrolled in a Biology BS program.
My passive income is now $2900-$3500. Aside from making it more complicated to observe my properties, this income is location independent.

Must have a university program with English instruction. I intend on using school as a primary point of entry into my new social atmosphere.

Prefer younger population to have some English ability. While I will be actively pursuing fluency in the language of whatever country I move to, I don’t want to wait 6 months- 1 year before I can start talking to the women I’m dating.

Prefer lower population density. In my experience the more urbanized a population the more they begin to obsess on meaningless things.

I'd suggest Belgrade, Serbia, i really think it's under-rated. Biggest issue for you will be the size of the city, its 1 million+; but here's the thing: you're gonna need to be in a bigger city if you want to have any chance of being able to do university studies in English. I know for a fact, here in Belgrade, there are various universities with instruction in English. To put it simply, you're not gonna be able to find a small town with a university with the instruction in English.

I don't know what you mean about cost of living but I'll give you ballpark figures for an American expat like myself:
Rent, apartment, city center-- 400-500USD
Cigarettes-- 2-3USD
Beer at a bar--1.50
Meal, Serbian sit down restaurant (including a beer)-- 5-6 bucks
Coffee (espresso) at a cafe-- 1 dollar
Cover for a bar with live music, or nightclub cover-- 3-5 bucks
Loaf of fresh bread-- 40-50 cents
Serbian pastry, burek, good for drunk eating-- 1 dollar
1 liter of serbian wine at the supermarket-- 3 dollars

To live like a king takes 900-1000 a month, everything included. And i'm speaking from personal experience. You can do anything and everything for this much. 400-500 for rent and then the rest for food, cigarettes, alcohol, restaurants, coffee, etc. You'll spend like there's no tomorrow because it's so cheap. You can literally go out every day to a nice restaurant, bar, cafe, etc.

Some background on Belgrade: it's not yet overrun with tourists, everyone speaks english here, great city for partying, women are beautiful and still feminine and there's no fatties at all. Traditional values still exist, the place is definitely very masculine and not at all anti-male. No tolerance for gays, time and time again they are the butt of jokes here. It's considered to be deviancy. As a half-black american man, girls are going to be interested in you. I've heard from both serbian women and men that the girls like black men. The women are also super receptive to foreigners, and yes, they all speak english.

Quote: (11-04-2017 08:48 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I think a little self-perspective is in order here. Why don't you try actually contributing to the forum before asking us to take time out of our day to tell you what to do with your life? Men here have already posted thousands upon thousands of posts in answer to your questions.
You have my sympathy Beyond Borders. I find that when I catch myself insulting someone who is on my side that I am doing it from a position of pain and/or insecurity. Reading The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius has some immediate restorative virtue. If you find Marcus tedious, Dale Carnegie has done a great deal of writing on the disciplines of peer to peer interactions. Let me know if you have any questions.

I would go with the above advice of trying a few different countries. I just did about 6-7 countries over 3 months, about 30,000 km flown for a total of something under $4,000.

[as above] Serbia. You have English courses in Belgrade: http://bg.ac.rs/en/international/project...ograms.php . I believe they made English a mandatory class several years ago, so most under 26-27 year olds can speak some English and plenty of older people in the big cities. This is definitely not a country that has been subjected to wild doses of feminism. Support for Russian and Putin are on the rise. All the things that you might get a dose of fake liberal outrage for bringing up in the US are free topics for discussion in Serbia. I've not met many girls here, but to give you a run down:

1) spoke about their worry of radical Islam, liked Hungarian nationalist leader Viktor Orban, took me to a church, took me to their parents' place
2) took me to their sister's place
3) took me to their father's and grandmother's place, liked Putin, worried about radical Islam
4) would like to marry someone like Putin

Serbian women are not overly feminine in general. They can be very forthright and fiery.

You could likely replace Serbia with any other country in Eastern Europe and find similar characteristics, but Serbia is one of the cheapest with less people coming into the country. If you go to one of the more obscure parts of the country you'll encounter girls who won't come across many foreign guys.

If you want very feminine girls that are looking for you to be their leader, you have South [East] Asia. Vietnam seems to have a lot of very lady-like, demure women. Search the board for data.

Quote: (11-05-2017 09:40 AM)PallasAchilles Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2017 08:48 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

You have my sympathy Beyond Borders. I find that when I catch myself insulting someone who is on my side that I am doing it from a position of pain and/or insecurity. Reading The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius has some immediate restorative virtue. If you find Marcus tedious, Dale Carnegie has done a great deal of writing on the disciplines of peer to peer interactions. Let me know if you have any questions.

Whether you really are new, or you are the (familiar sounding) new username of other banned passive income story trolls, the noob sarcasm isn't of much interest.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (11-05-2017 09:44 AM)gework Wrote:  

I would go with the above advice of trying a few different countries. I just did about 6-7 countries over 3 months, about 30,000 km flown for a total of something under $4,000.

[as above] Serbia. You have English courses in Belgrade: http://bg.ac.rs/en/international/project...ograms.php . I believe they made English a mandatory class several years ago, so most under 26-27 year olds can speak some English and plenty of older people in the big cities. This is definitely not a country that has been subjected to wild doses of feminism. Support for Russian and Putin are on the rise. All the things that you might get a dose of fake liberal outrage for bringing up in the US are free topics for discussion in Serbia. I've not met many girls here, but to give you a run down:

1) spoke about their worry of radical Islam, liked Hungarian nationalist leader Viktor Orban, took me to a church, took me to their parents' place
2) took me to their sister's place
3) took me to their father's and grandmother's place, liked Putin, worried about radical Islam
4) would like to marry someone like Putin

Serbian women are not overly feminine in general. They can be very forthright and fiery.

You could likely replace Serbia with any other country in Eastern Europe and find similar characteristics, but Serbia is one of the cheapest with less people coming into the country. If you go to one of the more obscure parts of the country you'll encounter girls who won't come across many foreign guys.

If you want very feminine girls that are looking for you to be their leader, you have South [East] Asia. Vietnam seems to have a lot of very lady-like, demure women. Search the board for data.

re: serbia
Completely agree but for me the women are more feminine, myself being an american. None of the skrillex hair or piercings or tatts. Def don't use as much makeup as you would expect for this part of the world.

Definitely a lot of skepticism about NATO/EU/ ongoing westernization of serbia. In many cases you can talk about topics that would be off limits elsewhere like in UK or US. Not good to talk about the war, it is a sensitive topic and people almost think it's creepy if you bring it up.

Great place to visit, a place even less on the radar is Macedonia, Skopje in particular, and having stayed their a week it's an undiscovered gem. Prices in many cases are cheaper than serbia. I hear good things about Bosnia, but sadly won't get to see it this time around.

To clarify a few points. I spent the better portion of a month browsing through the wealth of datasheets on this forum before posting. If my initial brevity made those efforts seem unappreciated, that is certainly not the case.

The primary issue with most of the datasheets is they are written from the perspective of someone who is visiting temporarily for the sake of bedding women. That’s great, there’s a lot of good information that I would have never been exposed to if I did not read them, but It’s innately different from moving to a place to stay.

The example of that in my own life is my success with college girls. When I believed I was in my absolute prime, 25-year-old military pilot, my efforts with that demographic where hit or miss. I was always playing an away game. I always had to win over whatever band of drunks had congregated around the girl of interest. Now that I’m in school, even though the age gap has increased, the game damn near plays itself. I join student orgs where I can showcase my skill set (the boxing and rifle clubs work best) and girls flock to the value that I display. If there’s honest interest in that method I can put up a datasheet for Chapel Hill. I’m hesitant to offer advice if the reactions are going to be needlessly negative.

OP, I'll respond to your thread in detail once you've posted two in depth datasheets.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-05-2017 05:38 AM)Stallion Wrote:  

Having that kind of passive income there is no need to decide for a place yet.

Actually it would be the worst idea. How do you know that your first choice was the perfect one?

What I would do is spend one year in 6 locations, 2 months each. Maybe something like Hong Kong, BKK, Shanghai, Medellin, Lima, Kiev... it really depends on your personal preference.

As others said there are million of threads on the forum already to help you pick locations.

Only after you have lived in 5 or 10 different countries for a few months you can get a feel of what works best for you.

As far as I know the visa regulations in Peru require you to leave every six months and you can't come back for a while, Kiev allows no more than 90 days and you can't come pack for a while, Peru allows only 6 months and you can't come back for a while, Thailand is an eternal pain of flying in and out, China seems to require you to either work or leave every 4 months, which is not too bad, but still a pain, and Thailand is even worse.

Have you actually lived in these countries without working and know how to stay there long term while living off of passive income like the OP mentioned, or are you just a tourist like a lot of the guys on "digital nomad" forums and don't know what you're talking about in regards to the OP's question, which was about leaving the U.S. indefinitely to another country? Not being rude, I'm actually curious if you're just a tourist or if you actually have knowledge on how to stay in these places long term like the OP is considering while living off passive income.

There's a big difference between those of us that have achieved that level of passive income and are looking for what the OP is looking for and folks that have read about being location independent and think using their two week vacation to bang whores and take seminars in Chiang Mai or Kiev makes them location independent. Again, not being rude, would really like to know if you know what you're talking about, as I've been looking for exactly that information myself and have found some countries that are viable, but I'm sure there's some I missed.

Quote: (11-05-2017 10:22 AM)PallasAchilles Wrote:  

To clarify a few points. I spent the better portion of a month browsing through the wealth of datasheets on this forum before posting. If my initial brevity made those efforts seem unappreciated, that is certainly not the case.

The primary issue with most of the datasheets is they are written from the perspective of someone who is visiting temporarily for the sake of bedding women. That’s great, there’s a lot of good information that I would have never been exposed to if I did not read them, but It’s innately different from moving to a place to stay.

Couldn't agree more, man.

@BeyoundBorders makes great points! Please contribute to this forum before asking a bunch of questions. For example you can start by telling us how you are making over $3,000/month in passive income or why you would want to enroll in a foreign university in your 30s to pursue a bachelors if youre already getting one in USA. Also, you mentioned you have no problems getting lays in USA and said you are good looking so your point about leaving USA to pursue foreign women does not make much sense. Have you actually thought about relocating to another more diverse/international city like NYC? You may be pleasantly surprised with your experience [Image: smile.gif]

Btw dont take this step lightly. im older than you and I relocated from USA to EU but it took me over 2 years of planning to do so and I still have some loose ends to tie up back home. If you have business interests back in USA think long and hard how that will impact you come tax time and whether your business model is susteinable long-term as without proper residency permit and just visiting on long-term tourist visa it is damn near impossible to get employed via local companies in some of the forums more popular overseas locations...

Quote: (11-05-2017 12:11 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

why you would want to enroll in a foreign university in your 30s to pursue a bachelors if youre already getting one in USA

I'm also wondering about this. Does the OP plan to drop out or transfer to a foreign university? (It's my understanding that kind of transfer is a huge headache). Or is he doing an online degree?

This is relevant to me because I'm also considering doing a new BSc in my 30s.

Roughly $60k of passive income a year, yet you’re 32 in undergrad.

#troll.

Check Luxembourg man:

1. The Uni.lu has English programs
2. Study is almost for free 90% of programs at all level (200 Euros per/semester)
3. The job market is pretty stable with the low unemployment rate
4. Super international (Uni.lu is second international uni in the world) and lots of chicks
5. Standard of living is pretty high, it may sound an expensive place to live but once you get a job you are good to go
6. Can travel to Belgium, Germany, France and NL big cities in couple of hours (Cheap flights: going to Spain for 20 euros both ways)
7. You are not under 30 otherwise: social security and transport would have been free
8. In 5 years you can get a passport if you learn the local language.

The major issue can be that country is small and it can become pretty boring.

If you need more info PM.

Greenland is definitely the place for you. You can take classes in English at UG. Very low population density, decent English, and the Inuit don't have time for feminists and homos.

Quote: (11-05-2017 02:43 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Roughly $60k of passive income a year, yet you’re 32 in undergrad.

#troll.

3500 x 12 is 42,000, not 60,000. He's not trolling, you've just turned math into an art.

Guy says he went to the military, so that means he either did that, then either saved or inherited money, invested in real estate, achieved passive income, and now he's wanting to take some classes at a university to have an in with local girls.

It's a pretty simple backstory.

If hes earning 60k a year 42k is about right after taxes. Just because he will be living abroad doesn't mean uncle sam is going to stop reaching into his pockets.

I second the other post earlier that said to live in different countries. I think 1 month should work though. do your research and pick 12 cities and live there for 1 month each. On top of that many places in Europe and Asia you can go to another country for a weekend getaway by train (in europe) or by plane in either country very cheap. No amount of research or forum opinions is going to give you what you can get real life experience.