rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FBI file on MLK Reveals A Major Hypocrite, Adulterer, and Deviant

One of the files released with the collection on JFK apparently was on Martin Luther King:

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/...51026.html

JFK files: FBI documents allege Martin Luther King Jr. had secret lovechild, orgies

Quote:Quote:

The National Archives published more than 600 new records Friday relating to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy -- and some addressed civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr. and his multiple alleged affairs.

The FBI document, titled “Martin Luther King, Jr. A Current Analysis” and dated March 12, 1968, compiled background information on King, including his influences, associates, alleged affairs and more. King was assassinated April 4, 1968.

“The course King chooses to follow at this critical time could have momentous impact on the future of race relations in the United States,” the 20 page document’s introduction reads. “And for that reason this paper has been prepared to give some insight into the nature of the man himself as well as the nature of his views, goals, objectives, tactics and the reasons therefor.”

One of the sections in the document in the section titled “King’s Personal Conduct” mentioned alleged affairs, which were alluded to in the 2014 film “Selma” and an infamous letter from the FBI urging King to commit suicide.

One of the events mentioned in the document are workshops King held in Miami, Florida, in February 1968 with funds from the Ford Foundation to train black ministers in leadership

“One Negro minister in attendance later expressed his disgust with the behind-the-scene drinking, fornication, and homosexuality that went on at the conference,” the document reads. “Several Negro and white prostitutes were brought in from the Miami area. An all night-sex orgy was held with these prostitutes and some of the delegates in attendance.”

“One room had a large table in it which was filled with whiskey. The two Negro prostitutes were paid $50.00 to put on a sex show for the entertainment of the guests. A variety of sex acts deviating from the normal were observed.”

The document continued to say that such occurrences were well known by King’s acquaintances.

“As early as January, 1964, King engaged in another, two-day drunken sex orgy in Washington, D.C. Many of those present engaged in sexual acts, natural as well as unnatural, for the entertainment of onlookers. When one of the females shied away from engaging in an unnatural act, King ... discussed how she was to be taught and initiated in this respect,” the document reads.

“Throughout the ensuing years and until this date King has continued to carry on his sexual aberrations secretly while holding himself out to the public view as a moral leader of religious conviction.”

According to the document, King had a frequent affair with a woman, which may have led to a baby girl being born. The FBI said the sources of the information was “a prominent Negro who is related by law to King’s mistress,” who referred to King repeatedly as a “hypocrite.”

“It was learned in February, 1968, from a very responsible Los Angeles individual in a position to know, that King has been having an illicit love affair with the wife of a prominent Negro dentist in Los Angeles, California, since 1962. He believes King fathered a baby girl born to this woman inasmuch as her husband is allegedly sterile,” the document reads.

“The child resembles King to a great degree and King contributes to the support of this child. He calls this woman every Wednesday and frequently meets her in various cities throughout the country.”

According to the document, the source also said that King had affairs with three other women, including Joan Baez, a folk singer.

“The prominent Negro who furnished the information said he was appalled that a man of King’s low character could cause so much trouble for both Negroes and the Government,” the document reads. “As can be seen from above, it is a fact that King not only regularly indulges in adulterous acts but enjoys the abnormal by engaging in group sexual orgies.”

The document noted an alleged disconnect between King’s actions and messages.

More documents related to JFK’s assassination have yet to be released. Last week, President Donald Trump allowed the release of 2,800 documents but withheld thousands of other documents at the request of U.S. intelligence agencies. The withheld files were placed under a six-month review, and Trump ordered the intelligence agencies to release approved documents throughout the period.

I've always heard rumors about MLK being a major hypocrite and devient, but I never had any proof to support such accusations. These FBI files are extremely damaging to the man's reputation. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the FBI's allegations are true, in fact, there is no real reason to doubt them considering MLK's early life had plenty of girlfriends. Dude was a player, and once he hit max fame the idea he indulged in all kinds of pussy does not seem unrealistic in the slightest.

Kinda hard to take any of his sermons seriously ever again, though. False prophet recognized.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Old news. J Edger Hoover sent Dr King all of this in hopes he would kill himself rather than be shamed, Dr King did not really care. Look at Dr King's last speech and you will see how little of a fuck he gave about the allegations.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Lots of men throughout history have smashed tons of pussy on side and it doesn't diminish or discredit anything else they did...

Thomas Jefferson banged and sired kids with a Black slave. Should he be no longer taken seriously and we give back that tract of land(which is seven whole states) that the US purchased from France in 1803, because ya know adulterers are bad and we can't take them or their professional achievements seriously?

What's an "unnatural sex act", bet that it's pretty vanilla in 2017.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

So King demanded two shy black hookers dyke out on each other in front of his friends for the LOLz?

Horrible. Terrible. I cannot condone anything like that, and certainly would not do exactly the same thing on a warm June night in Vegas, 2009.

Wait, what?

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:31 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Old news. J Edger Hoover sent Dr King all of this in hopes he would kill himself rather than be shamed, Dr King did not really care. Look at Dr King's last speech and you will see how little of a fuck he gave about the allegations.

Yes, all this is actually quite well-known and in the public record on MLK. I read a biography of King as a teenager (can't remember the name) which openly discussed his sexual peccadilloes and other trespasses. If anything this more than anything else actually humanized the guy for me. As a black kid who grew up with this man's picture on the wall of my grandmother and great aunt's homes next to black Jesus, Moses and Abe Lincoln he seemed godlike & otherworldly to me---even though he had just walked the earth 30 years earlier. Knowing that he was a pussyhound & loved blow just as much as the next guy made him actually relatable to me without really diminishing his advocacy on behalf of our people during a time when racism was a waaay bigger problem than it is now.

But this my fave part of the article:

According to the document, the source also said that King had affairs with three other women, including Joan Baez, a folk singer.

Bob Dylan also banged Joan Baez, making King and Dylan eskimo brothers.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:52 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Lots of men throughout history have smashed tons of pussy on side and it doesn't diminish or discredit anything else they did...

Thomas Jefferson banged and sired kids with a Black slave. Should he be no longer taken seriously and we give back that tract of land(which is seven whole states) that the US purchased from France in 1803, because ya know adulterers are bad and we can't take them or their professional achievements seriously?

Jefferson never claimed to be a man of God. Hypocrisy is a mortal sin that sends someone directly to hell. 50 years after MLK and Blacks vote on one side and Whites on the other. False prophet recognized.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits." No fruits from MLK. But plenty of fruits from men like Jefferson (a deist, not even a Christian), who produced the greatest and most powerful Christian country in history.

In fact, it is extremely doubtful Blacks today would even appreciate a man like MLK. His speeches are too wordy and complex compared to most Black speakers today. Examining the decline of Black America since MLK is actually rather depressing and sad. I'm not trying to be abrasive, but there are no fruits from MLK 50 years out. Compare that to your Jefferson example, 50 years out from 1776 and America had grown at least fivefold.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (11-04-2017 01:02 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

So King demanded two shy black hookers dyke out on each other in front of his friends for the LOLz?

Horrible. Terrible. I cannot condone anything like that, and certainly would not do exactly the same thing on a warm June night in Vegas, 2009.

Wait, what?

Speaking of that I had two girls do the exact same thing. I was working as a lifeguard one summer and I was bored during my shift and told two girls I'd flex if they made out since they wanted me to flex. So I called all over all my co-workers to watch including the female co-workers. Entertaining times indeed.

^^^Disagree Samseau . I can vote, live where I want, have equal access to courts, and bang white chicks with no fear of legal repercussions. Life is not perfect, but I have seen tangible benefits from the civil rights act. King's greatest legacy was preventing violence as a means of change, he was able to look politicians in the eye and say "it is my way or deal with the black militants.", they chose peace. Also, he got laid-If you are looking for a man who lived as he spoke to the letter try Malcolm X.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Not surprising considering all the rumors about MLK. However, he is still not a false prophet.

I see MLK as a man doing whats best for his people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Consider this forum. Many men on here agree with many of the conservative/christian principles that we discuss on here. At the same time, we all live pretty liberal lifestyles. Doesn't mean the message is wrong.

This is a typical leftist tactic to conflate logic and argumentation with unrelated personal behaviors.

Like Trump and pussy grabbing. Doesn't mean we shouldn't have a border, yet to a liberal they're linked (even though they're not).

Yea he was a bad Baptist minister apparently but that doesn't invalidate his other arguments. I also don't believe anything from any government agency anymore but that's kind of unrelated as I'm sure some of their bullshit is true.

All men are flawed and hypocrites.

Dr. King was, I believe, a good man who struggled with his desires just like anyone else would be in his position.

Dr. King said a lot of very valuable and true things and I'll add that if blacks applied his teachings accurately they wouldn't be running around today claiming victim status in masse while also exercising some of the most hateful and virulent racism the country has seen since they were emancipated.

Even if this crap is true, it is no different from what hypocrites Gingrich, Livingston. Hastert did while nailing Clinton on the cross of false righteousness. This is a country where the judge, prosecutor and convict are equally guilty of the same sin and experience has shown us that the loudest crusader is often the worst offender. Let him who is w/o sin cast the first stone.

I find it the biggest irony that Hoover had the audacity to call MLK a homosexual deviant.

If there isn't a more perfect example of the phrase, "Pot calling the kettle black", I don't know what is.

At least MLK screwed participated in orgies, unlike the angry and cruel faggot that J. Edgar Hoover was.

The more I learn about the 60s, the more I see it as an extreme time of sexual degeneracy. Almost every big political and social figure was participating in some form of nasty sexual acts.

The " revolution" was nothing more than a bunch of animals getting their kinks fulfilled.

delete

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-04-2017 01:17 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Yes, all this is actually quite well-known and in the public record on MLK. I read a biography of King as a teenager (can't remember the name) which openly discussed his sexual peccadilloes and other trespasses. If anything this more than anything else actually humanized the guy for me. As a black kid who grew up with this man's picture on the wall of my grandmother and great aunt's homes next to black Jesus, Moses and Abe Lincoln he seemed godlike & otherworldly to me---even though he had just walked the earth 30 years earlier. Knowing that he was a pussyhound & loved blow just as much as the next guy made him actually relatable to me without really diminishing his advocacy on behalf of our people during a time when racism was a waaay bigger problem than it is now.

Along with Steve Jobs.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (11-04-2017 06:11 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

delete

Yeah. Me too.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

He was disrespectful to the wammens!!1!!1!

Tear those statues down!!!1!1

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-04-2017 02:12 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Dr. King was, I believe, a good man who struggled with his desires just like anyone else would be in his position.

Dr. King said a lot of very valuable and true things and I'll add that if blacks applied his teachings accurately they wouldn't be running around today claiming victim status in masse while also exercising some of the most hateful and virulent racism the country has seen since they were emancipated.

I also used to think MLK was a conservative's friend. Sadly I was mistaken.

"Judge a man by the content of his character," and yet MLK advocated for affirmative action and handouts. MLK wanted the gibs and was the man who lead the Black caucus onto the Dem welfare plantation.

That's why I say MLK was a false prophet. Man of God turns out to be a huge whoremonger who turns most of his race into broken degenerates. Black family destroyed, rampant drugs and crime.

Atlanta Man:

I can vote, live where I want, have equal access to courts, and bang white chicks with no fear of legal repercussions. Life is not perfect, but I have seen tangible benefits from the civil rights act.

Everything you've listed are empty material gains. What good is it to gain the world but lose one's soul? Most Blacks forfeited their soul for stuff.

These things are great if you're an alpha. If you're part of the 80% of Blacks with a broken family, then these things mean nothing compared to having a loving community.

If Black women were so broken, the overwhelming majority of Black man would never give a shit about banging White chicks. A feminine Black girl is sweet and gentle. Why would the men need to go elsewhere?

And you know what the worst part is? Everything the Blacks have today is predicated upon Whites giving it to them. If America were to fall into Civil War or Bankruptcy, the Blacks would be looking at mass starvation and genocide. They have no backup plan.

Blacks have their house built on sand, and not on the rock of God.

King's greatest legacy was preventing violence as a means of change, he was able to look politicians in the eye and say "it is my way or deal with the black militants."

I agree the nonviolence was admirable. But the man who lead this nonviolence movement ended up saddling them with vices almost as bad.

Although in King's defense, the degeneracy may have come onto the Black community regardless of whatever King himself did. The 60's were a rotten time and Whites degenerated immensely as well, but nowhere near the same levels as Blacks did.

MLK's true legacy was to start the Black grievance industry, which has been an albatross around the Black family's neck for decades. Rather than improving themselves they just attach themselves to the White welfare tit. It leaves them more and more vulnerable with every generation.

Also, he got laid-If you are looking for a man who lived as he spoke to the letter try Malcolm X.

Malcolm X had integrity, but his ideas of violent resistance could have never succeeded. He was also a false prophet, worse than MLK. Most, if not all, of the leaders of the 60's were horrible sinners, and MLK was the least bad of a terrible lot. So I guess that's the best assessment I can think of.

Quote: (11-04-2017 01:17 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

I agree that this information doesn't change my perspective on the man. I've seen pictures of Joan Baez when she was younger and I'd have banged her too if I'd had the chance.

That's really not the point though.

The point is how are the leftards going to spin his "toxic masculinity"?

I'm sure that as a black kid (I'm assuming) you had a lot of emotions wrapped up in this guy. I know I admired him, and I'm white.

Welcome to the era where your heros get knocked down.

Quote: (11-04-2017 06:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2017 02:12 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I also used to think MLK was a conservative's friend. Sadly I was mistaken.

"Judge a man by the content of his character," and yet MLK advocated for affirmative action and handouts. MLK wanted the gibs and was the man who lead the Black caucus onto the Dem welfare plantation.

That's why I say MLK was a false prophet. Man of God turns out to be a huge whoremonger who turns most of his race into broken degenerates. Black family destroyed, rampant drugs and crime.

Atlanta Man:

I can vote, live where I want, have equal access to courts, and bang white chicks with no fear of legal repercussions. Life is not perfect, but I have seen tangible benefits from the civil rights act.

Everything you've listed are empty material gains. What good is it to gain the world but lose one's soul? Most Blacks forfeited their soul for stuff.

These things are great if you're an alpha. If you're part of the 80% of Blacks with a broken family, then these things mean nothing compared to having a loving community.

If Black women were so broken, the overwhelming majority of Black man would never give a shit about banging White chicks. A feminine Black girl is sweet and gentle. Why would the men need to go elsewhere?

And you know what the worst part is? Everything the Blacks have today is predicated upon Whites giving it to them. If America were to fall into Civil War or Bankruptcy, the Blacks would be looking at mass starvation and genocide. They have no backup plan.

Blacks have their house built on sand, and not on the rock of God.

King's greatest legacy was preventing violence as a means of change, he was able to look politicians in the eye and say "it is my way or deal with the black militants."

I agree the nonviolence was admirable. But the man who lead this nonviolence movement ended up saddling them with vices almost as bad.

Although in King's defense, the degeneracy may have come onto the Black community regardless of whatever King himself did. The 60's were a rotten time and Whites degenerated immensely as well, but nowhere near the same levels as Blacks did.

MLK's true legacy was to start the Black grievance industry, which has been an albatross around the Black family's neck for decades. Rather than improving themselves they just attach themselves to the White welfare tit. It leaves them more and more vulnerable with every generation.

Also, he got laid-If you are looking for a man who lived as he spoke to the letter try Malcolm X.

Malcolm X had integrity, but his ideas of violent resistance could have never succeeded. He was also a false prophet, worse than MLK. Most, if not all, of the leaders of the 60's were horrible sinners, and MLK was the least bad of a terrible lot. So I guess that's the best assessment I can think of.

I agree with the victimization part but come on dude. Give me an instance where an uneducated sub class overcame Jim Crow type laws to succeed in society. Its never happened.

In the 1992 film Malcolm X by Spike Lee there is a short scene towards the end of the film where Malcolm is hiding in a hotel and 2 agents from the FBI are listening in on one of his converstions with his wife on the phone where he's being real sweet with her. One of the agents says to the other:

"Compared to King, this guy's a monk."

Even Spike Lee knew enough about Martin Luther King junior back then to deliberately put that line in his own movie.

Quote: (11-04-2017 06:16 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2017 06:11 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

delete

Yeah. Me too.

At first I thought this post meant you had fucked Joan Baez too!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (11-04-2017 01:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2017 12:52 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Jefferson never claimed to be a man of God. Hypocrisy is a mortal sin that sends someone directly to hell. 50 years after MLK and Blacks vote on one side and Whites on the other. False prophet recognized.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits." No fruits from MLK. But plenty of fruits from men like Jefferson (a deist, not even a Christian), who produced the greatest and most powerful Christian country in history.

In fact, it is extremely doubtful Blacks today would even appreciate a man like MLK. His speeches are too wordy and complex compared to most Black speakers today. Examining the decline of Black America since MLK is actually rather depressing and sad. I'm not trying to be abrasive, but there are no fruits from MLK 50 years out. Compare that to your Jefferson example, 50 years out from 1776 and America had grown at least fivefold.

I remember reading a lot about how the FBI flooded black communities with crack cocaine, infiltrated and undercut the Black Panthers when the Panthers tried to organize black communities and provide them with free education/food.

To be completely honest, I have no idea how true these theories are; internet searches turn up a lot of conflicting evidence. I've seen numerous documentaries where ex-civil rights workers persistently argue that FBI repeatedly crippled the black community. Again, can't find much evidence outside of these documentaries, but I feel like there is an element of truth to these theories.

Black America back in the pre-Civil Rights era had very strong families and culture. You don't just lose these things once you get the ability to vote and shit in the same bathrooms as white people. Black America basically collapsed after the crack epidemic, and I think that FBI involvement could absolutely have played a role.

Policing does seem to hit black people harder, where you have bull shit cases of black dudes getting arrested over owning a couple grams of weed. I know non-blacks who live in East Coast/Midwestern states with retarded marijuana laws also suffer from this, but it's very possible that cops are more heavy-handed in poorer areas where black people live.

I can't believe that a culture would degenerate to that extent completely on its own, someone must have been pulling the strings. And I wouldn't put it past the FBI or any other garbage government org to make something like that happen.

And FWIW Dr. King and the Civil Rights movement did make America a more open-minded and racially tolerant place, prior to the 60's the KKK had several million members and lynchings/racial attacks of anyone who wasn't a WASP were commonplace. Destroying anti-miscegenation laws, allowing other American citizens to vote, and putting the spotlight on racism were huge boons for American society. Modern liberalism may be fucked up but it isn't as bad as mass lynchings and aggressive white supremacy. Samseau your Asian ancestry would have condemned you had it not been for the social progress of the 60's.

This is pretty funny we are a site about having game. Looks like MLK had good game.

I'm surprised noone said dindunuffin yet.