rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Female) Millennials ditching religion, taking up witchcraft and astrology

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-mi...2017-10-20

Quote:Quote:

When Coco Layne, a Brooklyn-based producer, meets someone new these days, the first question that comes up in conversation isn’t “Where do you live?” or “What do you do?” but “What’s your sign?”

“So many millennials read their horoscopes every day and believe them,” Layne, who is involved in a number of nonreligious spiritual practices, said. “It is a good reference point to identify and place people in the world.”

Interest in spirituality has been booming in recent years while interest in religion plummets, especially among millennials. The majority of Americans now believe it is not necessary to believe in God to have good morals, a study from Pew Research Center released Wednesday found. The percentage of people between the ages of 18 and 29 who “never doubt existence of God” fell from 81% in 2007 to 67% in 2012.

Meanwhile, more than half of young adults in the U.S. believe astrology is a science. compared to less than 8% of the Chinese public. The psychic services industry — which includes astrology, aura reading, mediumship, tarot-card reading and palmistry, among other metaphysical services — grew 2% between 2011 and 2016. It is now worth $2 billion annually, according to industry analysis firm IBIS World.

I don't have the stats but I get the feeling that most of the newly minted acolytes of the occult are women. Just in that article, all of the people mentioned by name are women. The only male I saw is in the cover photo.

Why should anyone be surprised? Astrology is a gimme for a narcissist because it gives you an identity without asking anything of you, as religion does: you can brand yourself easily and then get others to accept the identity you make for yourself. Also allows you an excuse for any of your actions: "I'm having a shit day not because I was up drinking and doing drugs all night at Chad Thundercock's place, it's because I'm a Virgo and the Moon was full last night and my energy is just all messed up astrologically."

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Witches are also fashionable now because they are seen as proto-feminists.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I foresee a new Salem Witch Trial.

This time, Sharia Law derived... [Image: lol.gif]

Astrology is bullshit, but there is an important psychological principle at work. Women love to hear about themselves. I use to analyze women's handwriting as an opener, and it was highly successful. I don't remember ever being turned down. It automatically puts you in the position of authority and they are open to conversation.

Rico... Sauve....

[quote='BlueMark' pid='1676240' dateline='1509673866']
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-mi...2017-10-20

[quote]Quote:

more than half of young adults in the U.S. believe astrology is a science.[/quote]

Astrology isn't remotely spiritual or scientific, it's a way of passing blame on to the "force" of fate. This is why so many women believe in it.

This is reminiscent of something in The Odyssey. "Men are too quick to blame the gods: they say that we devise their misery. But they themselves, in their depravity, design grief greater than the griefs that fate assigns."

Similar deal with mediums & psychics.
They tell the willing fools what they want to hear.

No need for struggle nor for self-improvement.
No need to strive for success.

"The universe" will simply make it all better.

Juvenile fools are, as juvenile fools do.

Astrology and eastern yoga shit are just way to hamster away poor decisions and degenerate lifestyles. Why be a Christian and be expected to follow certain values when you can have no values but still have something in your spiritual void. That is the problem with secular humanism, not many people can live with a spiritual void. Filling that void with weak spiritual ideas like astrology does little for a person. Those that try to live secular will have that void filled for them, like the euro-cucks that are having their societies hijacked.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

I saw these witches all over the place night before last. I think they were communists because they went to each house getting stuff for free.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Met a couple of girls that are into yoga/eastern mysticism this last week. Both are very cute, very feminine and pleasant to be around. Not a match for my Catholic values, but pleasant nonetheless. A lot of modern girls are into spirituality because the modern Church is so leftist and weak that it can't attract even women. We are due for a revival of masculinity in the Church. Once you have the men attending again, the women will follow.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (11-02-2017 10:39 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Met a couple of girls that are into yoga/eastern mysticism this last week. Both are very cute, very feminine and pleasant to be around. Not a match for my Catholic values, but pleasant nonetheless. A lot of modern girls are into spirituality because the modern Church is so leftist and weak that it can't attract even women. We are due for a revival of masculinity in the Church. Once you have the men attending again, the women will follow.

This current “red pope” is member of the original SJWs, the Jesuits. He’s a sock puppet, Globslist assclown. And I say this as a baptized Catholic.

Those yoga/eastern mysticism girls: At least there may be something to work with as opposed to God hating, statist, SJW-types. Run some religious game on them. If they are really starved for some serious, masculine guidance, be the one to give it to them.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Occult crap is totally pervasive across the board, Harry Potter, vampire teen romance, Buffy, Wicked and every other music video... Millennials have been raised on this vapid crap, it's the water they swam in from day one.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Christianity has a deep mystic and occult tradition in both Protestant, Catholic, and Eastern churches.

Much to my chagrin, there's a complete lack of awareness of this by many preachers. Thus forcing people to seek other "new age" stuff. Churches could really pull in a lot of young people by appealing to this.

Quote: (11-02-2017 11:24 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

This current “red pope” is member of the original SJWs, the Jesuits. He’s a sock puppet, Globslist assclown. And I say this as a baptized Catholic.

Those yoga/eastern mysticism girls: At least there may be something to work with as opposed to God hating, statist, SJW-types. Run some religious game on them. If they are really starved for some serious, masculine guidance, be the one to give it to them.

Actually running my Catholic Paternalist game on them now. One is actually responding to it really well. She is ultra-feminine and badly wants to be a mother at age 23, called not having children a "womb ache" that she feels acutely because she's not on birth control and never has been. She's cute and sweet, and is giving me strong vibes of being wifely/motherly. Just needs to get on the virtue of being a committed Catholic/Christian instead of just random "spirituality". I think that yoga girls, ballet chicks, etc. are very in touch with their feminine side. If you lead them properly and they haven't bought into SJW nonsense, they could be a hidden gem. I'll report back if I make any further headway with them.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (11-02-2017 09:01 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

As is Jezebel. The spirit of Jezebel and her "this is what a feminist looks like" passive husband Ahab is rampant through the West. Like the infamous story itself, the men in her domain are scattered and living in caves like the prophets and not wanting to engage in society. Sooner or later, God will bring an Elijah to sort things out - and he will start in the churches where priestesses rule.

Here is the bastardised Apostles' Creed which was read by the priestesses of George Washington's church from whose walls, the aforementioned priestesses removed a plaque in his honour.

"I believe in God, our Mother Bear,
source of all being.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s wisdom made flesh,
along with Sophia, the church, and all that live in wisdom.
Born of the bad-ass womanist liberation theologian, Mary,
suffered under the systems of oppression of this world,
was crucified, died, and was buried,
forever joining in solidarity with those murdered by Empire.
On the third day, the women declared him risen;
signifying God’s “No” to oppression.
He points to God our Mother Bear,
who works in this world, calling for justice for the poor and oppressed.
I believe in Sophia Spirit,
Christ’s body, the church,
the communion of saints,
the grace to reject this world’s systems,
hope for justice in the future,
and renewed life everlasting. Amen."

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/

Yep; ugly, fat chicks with lots of cats who all sane men avoid.

Ahh yes, Astrolog. Brilliant man invention so there is always something to talk about.

The go-to subject if I can't think of anything else to say.

If my mind goes blank I simply ask "So what's your star sign?"

Pleased to see that the success ratio for this is on the increase.

Quote: (11-03-2017 04:17 AM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

It's all going to end up at isle 12.

[Image: DNjp4WYVoAAenIS.jpg:large]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Ironically I just had this conversation with my 19 year old date last night.

She's into DDlg relationships, she's also read into astrology, witchcraft, astral projection, all that hippie shit.

Of course she doesn't believe in organized religion - which is rather ironic.

Memories of tattooing people on a hippie festival:
"I want you to tattoo me a Capricorn constellation, because on Thursdays I feel like a Capricorn, though on most Mondays I turn into a Libra, but I really like Scorpios and I become one on full moon nights..."

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (11-03-2017 12:08 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2017 04:17 AM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

It's all going to end up at isle 12.

[Image: DNjp4WYVoAAenIS.jpg:large]

Where's the ice-cream??

[Image: alg_bridget_jones.jpg]

Quote: (11-03-2017 12:12 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2017 11:24 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Actually running my Catholic Paternalist game on them now. One is actually responding to it really well. She is ultra-feminine and badly wants to be a mother at age 23, called not having children a "womb ache" that she feels acutely because she's not on birth control and never has been. She's cute and sweet, and is giving me strong vibes of being wifely/motherly. Just needs to get on the virtue of being a committed Catholic/Christian instead of just random "spirituality". I think that yoga girls, ballet chicks, etc. are very in touch with their feminine side. If you lead them properly and they haven't bought into SJW nonsense, they could be a hidden gem. I'll report back if I make any further headway with them.

If she can be swayed and actually is that nice, I recommend you lock that one down and nut in her while she's ovulating.

Waiting for someone to drop a data sheet on Occult Game

Quote: (11-03-2017 03:34 PM)cholula Wrote:  

Waiting for someone to drop a data sheet on Occult Game

Gimme a bit, I got you

Edit:
Here it is.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet