rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basketball gambling journal

I thought it would be interesting to start another thread and try get some members to earn some cash with sports betting.

The members that know me face to face know that I have made a living out of sports betting for years during the period I was living in DR and travelling to cheaper countries. I have recently given up my job here in Australia to make a full time living out of this. I love this hustle.

I don't have much time so I won't be explaining every tip. You need lots and I mean LOTS of self discipline in this, this is what makes a successful or non successful punter in my opinion. "Self discipline, emotional control and delayed gratification". My journal won't be strictly basketball, I may give you guys some football, NFL and tennis tips too. Please control your stake. If you follow my tips, don't try to become rich overnight, this is how most punters lose money. You could easily make 1000 dollars minimum per month doing this (I make way more) just don't be too greedy and don't do stupid bets.

I will use bet365 odds because most people usually have access to that website.

New york vs Houston

James harden over 8.5 assists odd 1.61 Stake 1.5

I have put my money here in Australia in some other betting home with the same line but odd 1.87. I am quiet confident harden should have more than 8 assists tonight.

I started gambling this year on the NFL--I've been posting in the NFL thread for reference. I'm about 50/50 on the season with no real edge. It would be a bit foolhardy to continue in other sports without a system in place. That said, I'm curious if you plan on sharing your system, or will just post picks from time to time. It would be nice to copy your picks, but that is not sustainable long-term.

Looking forward to this thread though. Im sure I will learn a thing or two.

Will enjoy this thread, looking forward to seeing your picks as they come in!

9 assists. Money in.

Was actually looking to jump back into sports betting, made some pretty penny's in the past.

Does anyone have a good site for Americans to use?

Get a vpn and you can use bet365. There are many ways for americans to open an account and bet on bet365. As long as you have a vpn, you should be fine.

Excited for College hoops Nov. 11. So much to bet on.

I don't like NBA due to the parity this year. Warriors have lost at home several times already, cavs are tanking, other teams like T-wolves, grizzlies, bucks have good young players that you never really know what they're going to do each night.
In college hoops the blue-chip teams can usually physically dominate lesser teams makes it easier to bet on IMO.

Betting on nba teams is playing russian roulette, I don't know anybody who just bets on what team is going to win and has a decent yield. I bet on players performance 95% of the time.

I don't see a option to sign up using United States. Any way around this?

Growth Over Everything Else.

Let's go with NFL

Buf bill vs NY Jets
Josh Mccown over 32.5 total pass attempts, odd 1.72
Stake 1
bet365

Thrill Jackson pm me if you want to get an account while being in the US. You must have a vpn by the way.

Quote: (11-02-2017 03:37 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

I signed up on 5dimes with a CC, cashed out twice already with bitcoin. I've been scammed by a couple online books before, I was shocked at how easy it was. 10/10

Quote: (11-02-2017 03:59 PM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2017 03:37 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

I signed up on 5dimes with a CC, cashed out twice already with bitcoin. I've been scammed by a couple online books before, I was shocked at how easy it was. 10/10

What about non bit coin options?

What's the most effective away to cash out if you're in America? Bitcoins aren't an option.

Also, I will be traveling a lot, do you guys think that if I go to a country where gambling is legal I will be able to wire transfer the money there?

They can send you a check but its usually from a Canadian bank where they have a shell company. So your bank will cash it, but since it's an international check they have to send it for collections to verify it, literally takes like 2-4 weeks.

Whereas bitcoin you can get your money in about 5 minutes depending on blockchain speed.... I won't use traditional methods anymore it's not even close to how great bitcoin is.

Mccown 20 attempts, lost bet.

Below is a quick explanation to my stakes and I am adding a total balance to it. My stake simply serves as a guide, you choose your own stake and how much you are going to be betting, me personally I bet way more than what I am showing here.

Stake 1= 100 dollars
Stake 1.5= 150 dollars
Stake 2 = 200 dollars
Stake 2.5= 250 dollars
Max stake 3 = 300
Initial balance = 1000 dollars
Current balance = 991.5

Stake basically means the amount of confidence I have in that particular bet, the higher the stake, the higher the confidence. There is no such thing as 100% guaranteed.

I thought to add a balance to it so it shows how good or bad I am doing. This will get better lads.

Quote: (11-03-2017 01:19 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Mccown 20 attempts, lost bet.

Below is a quick explanation to my stakes and I am adding a total balance to it. My stake simply serves as a guide, you choose your own stake and how much you are going to be betting, me personally I bet way more than what I am showing here.

Stake 1= 100 dollars
Stake 1.5= 150 dollars
Stake 2 = 200 dollars
Stake 2.5= 250 dollars
Max stake 3 = 300
Current balance = 991.5

Stake basically means the amount of confidence I have in that particular bet, the higher the stake, the higher the confidence. There is no such thing as 100% guaranteed.

I thought to add a balance to it so it shows how good or bad I am doing. This will get better lads.

I love your honest break down! Having a current balance as you go along every so often really adds legitimacy to your picks.

Sports: Women's football belgium premier league
Game: OH Leuven women vs Genk women
Pick: Home team highest scoring half - OH Leuven women tie
Odd: 2.00
Home: bet365
Stake: 1

The bet is under the section goals, basically the home team shouldn't score any goals, for it to be a winning bet they need to score (or not) the same number of goals in the first and second half.

They scored their last goal 1 minute before the game finished, unbelievable. Lost bet.

Initial balance =1000 dollars
Current balance = 891.5

Nba player performance

joe ingles under 5.5 rebounds odd 1.83 stake 1.5

John wall over 9.5 assists odd 1.83 stake 1

At bet365

Quote: (11-03-2017 03:31 PM)pitt Wrote:  

They scored their last goal 1 minute before the game finished, unbelievable. Lost bet.

Initial balance =1000 dollars
Current balance = 891.5

Pitt underestimated OH Leuven women...though I understand the bet especially as they were 8/1 to win the match.

In the last 9 games against genk, Leuven has only scored one goal, they have only scored 2 goals this season, it's a huge surprise for them to score 3 goals tonight against a top team.

John wall 15 assists

Ingles 5 rebounds. Both winning bets.

Current balance = 1099 dollars

Spain women's premier league football

Barcelona vs sporting huelva
Pick: under 4.5, 4 goals odd 1.925 @ bet365, stake 1

If you lose big on a couple bets, I highly recommend borrowing from loan sharks to make the up the difference. These things tend to end favourably.

I'm the King of Beijing!