rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disney Channel has a new show with a main character that is Gay

https://twitter.com/i/moments/923315212727365632

They are actively pushing homosexuality onto kids now. And twitter made this a huge boosted post as well.

When I read your headline I figured it was an adult on the show, but nope:

[Image: DNAqcYhXcAAEz6r.jpg]

[Image: WTG6QSN.gif]

I thought it was a joke when I saw the the words "main character is Gay" in the thread title. After checking out the link, it is a *children* show.

Disney has totally gone full-blown LGBQT.

I have already banned them for my family. When they ask to go visit Disneyland the answer will be a resounding no as well.

Maybe I should throw away her stuffed Minnie Mouse in the trash can outside while I am at it.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The gay character is the boy second from the left in the photo above. Yes, that's a boy. They have his face done up like a girl.

Quote: (10-25-2017 07:57 PM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

The gay character is the boy second from the left in the photo above. Yes, that's a boy. They have his face done up like a girl.

So, um, a tranny in the making?

I just wanna bang tinker bell

Disney is the root of a lot of cultural dysfunction. Granted they made excellent cartoons back in the 90s and before. They would take the morality out of the fable they adapted and gave it a globalist style morality. They really hate in tact families (most main character are or become orphans), woman not putting effort ( complete disregard of character buidling that was in original folk tales) into finding a prince and more. Now marketing homosexuality to children. I wonder how many pedofiles are in high up positions at Disney.

Granted its tempting to use some of the character designs from old disney movies like Twiddle Dee and the evil stepsister of Cinderella to make fun of SJWs.

I thought this was maybe a dupe post about that Beauty and the Beast version that came out a while back. But nope.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (10-25-2017 07:55 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

No, LGBQTP as it is portraying young children as sexual

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (10-25-2017 08:18 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

So, um, a tranny in the making?

I'm sure there's some element of that, too.

Dr. Joseph Nicolosi — someone whose ideas I recommend everyone here familiarize themselves with — calls homosexuality a gender identity disorder. As he discusses it, there is not much difference between someone who is homosexual versus someone who is "transgender." Certainly not as much difference as many people would like you to believe. It's all a reflection of the same basic problem: deep, psychological confusion regarding one's own sexual self, which is often rooted in much more basic psychological issues.

This is why the alphabet soup keeps getting longer: LGBTQXYZ . . . The people who are pushing this stuff keep adding more variations into the mix, more possibilities, more genders, making the subject of sex and sexual identity seem increasingly complicated, and thus bewildering to young people.

As Nicolosi says, you have to get them when they're young. This is why there is such a push to normalize not only homosexuality & transgenderism in general, but specifically to young people. It's perfectly OK to be gay! In fact, being gay or transgender is a wonderful thing!

I guarantee you this "boy" will be portrayed as otherwise perfectly normal, a fun kid to have as a friend. They won't show him wrestling with internal demons. They will not depict his inner turmoil nor the psychological problems which underlie his rebellion against his natural sexuality. All of his problems, to the extent that he has any, will be external — his struggle to "come out" to others, to be accepted for who he really is.

Why he is the way he is will not be addressed, because as Nicolosi points out, you aren't allowed to ask "why" when it comes to homosexuality. If you ask "why," you're homophobic. If you try to help a person struggling with gender identity to understand themselves, you're labeled a monster (as Nicolosi was). Yours is not to ask why, yours is simply to accept & support.

And this is surprising?

They've been dealing with Weinstein & his NDA game for years & pushing this retarded junkie on kids since before that...

[Image: 690px-Goofy.svg.png]

[Image: goofy.png]

[Image: 8bdac6d84d7c2b7561f0dc36cc141f62.png]

Goofy is quite clearly the inspiration behind Dave Chapelle's Tyrone Biggums.

[Image: chappelles-tyrone.gif?w=650]

When I eventually have kids, while other parents sit their children down for Disney's latest episode of diapers and dildos [Or whatever degenrate shit they're peddling at the time], my little ass kickers will be watching an approved list of Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson movies. On the plus side, by the time they're in high school, they'll be able to rule with an iron fist. Especially when their competition is a bunch of soy fags. It'll be like making the Canadian basketball team.
[Image: c83d1269a81462dcb5ebc4652114b442.jpg]

Walt Disney himself would never had stood for shit like this...

[Image: 098e4178208a7c1032406098c953691c--disney...-mouse.jpg]

And people wonder why Walt disliked the tribe...

I shouldn't be shocked, but I am. Walt is spinning so much in his grave, they could use him as a source of energy to power Los Angeles.

Quote: (10-25-2017 07:33 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

When I read your headline I figured it was an adult on the show, but nope:

[Image: DNAqcYhXcAAEz6r.jpg]

Push for pedophilia.

Judging by this photo children in this show are incredibly sexualized. First the obvious - the gay child. Children at this age shouldn't think about sex, their sexual orientation and sexual preferences and things like that unless they are brainwashed. But he is not the only one - look at the (Asian?) girl next to him displaying her leg skin in an obviously seductive pose, enhanced by Photoshop to appear more like legs of a grown up model. Notice all these children not wearing realistic children's clothes.

Realistic children clothes are usually somewhat ill fitting clothes, due to rapid child growth, and with superheroes or cars for boys and flowers or princesses for girls. These children dress like fucking adults, fallowing fashion. The gay child has jacket? When do children wear jackets outside super formal events? The other boy is rolling up his sleeves? Never seen a child this self-conscious about his looks at that age.

Quote: (10-25-2017 07:55 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Might as well throw a "P" on the end there "LGBQTP". Shouldn't be much longer until that is the mainstream acronym.

This is a new development in how open it is now, but really it is simply a continuation of their decades-long effort in sexualization of children.

There are plenty of articles on Disney using satanic, occultist, subversive, etc. subliminal symbolism and language to corrupt children and separate them from family.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (10-26-2017 01:19 AM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Walt Disney himself would never had stood for shit like this...

Quote: (10-26-2017 02:38 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

I shouldn't be shocked, but I am. Walt is spinning so much in his grave, they could use him as a source of energy to power Los Angeles.

Actually, this new show is very much consistent with Disney's real persona and hidden agenda. Adding to MOVSM's post above, this is a very sharp analysis of Disney, from a therapist who has treated child abuse, the best I've seen:

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

I'm surprised the Disney channel hasn't gone total retard with a "non-binary gender" full cast yet. But I'm sure that's coming sometime in 2018.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

`Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood.`

Walt Disney

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

IF there one thing we learn about Disney Channel in the past couple of years, the actor that is going to play the gay character is learning in detail joys of being gay by one of the producers. The bunch of degenerates that are in charge of these productions need a ceasing of holy fire.

You guys knew this was coming come on now.

They've had gay ads, gay couples on TV Sitcoms, gays in movies.

It's Disney, they're on the forefront of the SJW/Cultural Marxism agenda, the fact they have gay kids on TV is what bothers me the most about this.

Pedowood isn't behind a cloak anymore.

The "gay child" embodies the argument that homosexuality is imparted at birth.

That view is simplistic, because sexuality flows, develops, and expresses itself in different ways over time.

I don't deny that children have sexuality, as Freud always maintained, but I believe it is nascent and highly-malleable.

That is why children must be protected from corporate grooming.