rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France plans instant fines for cat-calling women

Well lads, it looks like they are just banning being male altogether in France. [Image: angry.gif]

A NEW LAW banning cat-calling and harassment of women on French streets will see men fined on the spot for lecherous and aggressive behaviour, France’s women’s minister said today.
The legislation is being piloted by 34-year-old Marlene Schiappa, a feminist and early supporter of French President Emmanuel Macron who wants to tackle sexist male attitudes in public spaces.
“It’s completely necessary because at the moment street harassment is not defined in the law,” she told RTL radio, adding that the law is due to be voted on next year.
The escalating scandal over Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s alleged sexual assaults on a string of actresses has rekindled debate on sexual harassment in France.
Asked about the difficulty of drawing a line between harassment and flirtation, Schiappa replied: “We know very well at what point we start feeling intimidated, unsafe or harassed in the street.”
She cited examples such as when a man invades a woman’s personal space – “by talking to you 10, 20 centimetres from your face” – or follows a woman for several blocks, or “asks for your number 17 times”.
A cross-party taskforce composed of five MPs has been asked to work with police and magistrates to come up with a definition of harassment that can be enforced by officers in the street.
“The level of the fine is part of our discussions,” Schiappa said, adding that neighbourhood police would act on complaints brought to their attention by women.
“The symbolic value of laws that outlaw street harassment is very great,” she said.
The legislation will also include provisions such as lengthening the amount of time women have to lodge sexual assault complaints dating from their childhood and toughening laws on sex with minors.

I believe this picture while not flattering (she is a WB for me tbh) is a fair estimation of her smug reaction to this ridiculous shit becoming the law.

[Image: 1200x768_marlene-schiappa-secretaire-d-e...photo-jean]

Source: http://www.thejournal.ie/cat-calling-fra.../#comments

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (10-16-2017 02:38 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

I believe this picture while not flattering (she is a WB for me tbh) is a fair estimation of her smug reaction to this ridiculous shit becoming the law.

I'll say what I said in the other thread about her proposed law: that chin tells me she has a testosterone level like a linebacker. She takes this so personally because she's been fucked-and-chucked by a bunch of dudes for coming on to her "aggressively" and is pissed about her lack of self-control.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

She looks like a candidate for the "how white people should (((behave)))" trend. She either jewy or just plain ugly.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

[Image: 7lrGIuC.jpg]

WB, that's all she'd be good for.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

[Image: u_mad_trollface-e1354317461581.jpg]

It's almost like they assume only men can harass women,, it works all kinda ways.

Strong tranny vibe. WNB.

Quote: (10-16-2017 02:55 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

[Image: 7lrGIuC.jpg]

No fucking way. That's majestic.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Well it looks like Mohammed BinMohammed will be awash with fines, impoverished and have little choice but to flee back to his patriarchal homeland.

Game over, motherfuckers.

And here we were, worried that muslim immigration would successfully import an actual culture of rape.

Islam BTFO!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Something tells me this won't apply to Muslims; the cops "simply won't have the resources" to handle all those cases, and besides it's a different culture and we wouldn't want to be insensitive.

I know you're kidding, but European women won't even report actual rape if done by a rapfugee. The police won't arrest people running a child prostitution ring if the think it might be called racist. This law isn't about Mohammed Bin Mohammed.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Fuck this wankershit.

Macron is a MACRO fuck up for gender relations in France, especially when theirs is healthy, in contrast to the Anglosphere.

Here's the thing: as you already know it most ordinary French guys dont catcall women. Those white guys who do are often shitheads or delinquents and no women would dare calling them out for fear of retribution anyway. Shit even I wouldn't fuck with a couple of potheads often found in the metro. So this mostly involves the welfare class that we couldn't give two shit about.

Then of course there's Mohammed, but it is a fact they will not get arrested or fine or anything.

That leaves the ordinary French guys and PUA. The former mostly are already big SJW and dont catcall, the latter have better techniques to try.

This is another infringement on liberty of speech, and Samseau's example of how actions by these migrants scum turn into penalties for the local white people. Game wise it wont affect you on an operational level though. Even if you spam approaching / trolling girl like I did once with a visiting RVF bro, it shouldn't land you in too much trouble.

Assuming you are hitting on young girls, unless they are crazed feminists, most will simply ignore you and get out of there ASAP. Girls are extremely scared of confrontation, and nobody want to get into a legal hassle involving the police for something as small as this. They would rather retreat into their smartphone and twitt about it #metoo#. If you do run into some crazed fem, just walk out fast before the cops arrive. What's simpler?

I've been here for a while and know several RVF people with different types of game, nobody ever got trouble with false rape accusation or anything.

It sure is a sign of decline, but then I've got a bigger sign with a faggot president.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

This law is purely symbolic, it won't change a thing because we all know the French government will not lift a finger against the muzzies.

It's just there to make the women feel safer despite the record rapes, assaults, and harassment.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.